HOME DEPOT

6025 S PECOS RD

Las Vegas, NV 89120

10/03/2017

Ellen B.

.the installers were professional.

Description of Work
.replace 7 double windows double pane.

Category replacement windows, home improvement stores

07/27/2016

Michael K.

Description of Work
I have been using Home Depot for 20 years.

07/27/2016

Michael K.

Description of Work
I use HOME DEPOT

06/29/2016

Irene M.

I just go in there when I need to buy something. Punctuality doesn't apply. I keep going because it is the closest one. They could have more people that help because it is pretty busy. Perhaps, the hardest part is getting somebody to help out. I have been going to Home Depot for probably 10 years.

Description of Work
I go to Home Depot.

06/29/2016

Irene M.

I would use them again in future.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot.

08/06/2015

Heidi B.

There was misunderstanding on shipping.

Category appliance sales

06/04/2015

Jeanie C.

Description of Work
new Samsung refrigerator. 2 fans

02/22/2015

Maryann S.

I am simply AMAZED that I actually did this remodel project!!! I keep looking at the finished project and saying "Wow... Did I do that"? Since I have never cut tile, installed a bathtub surround or even seen those projects done, I know that I could not have done this bathroom remodel without the amazing help of Home Depo staff!!! I could not afford to pay someone to do this work for me so I went to Home Depo and asked for advice. Everyone was VERY helpful and encouraging. My questions were many but the guys were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to install a bathtub surround, and tile around the surround with no experience. I look at my new bathroom and am impressed at how awesome it turned out!!! Just look for yourself at the photo.. A BIG thank you to the Home Depo staff on Pecos !!!!! I could NOT have done this without you!!

Description of Work
The Home Depo guys gave me lots of good advice, and how to do my project....no matter how many questions I asked. I not only got advice but the confidence that I really could do this bathroom project from the Home Depo staff,

08/13/2014

JoAnn H.

They were wonderful! They were here when they said they would be. They were very tidy and cleaned up after themselves. They even moved furniture when they laid the carpet, which was fabulous! They had to haul the appliances and carpeting up stairs to our condo but they did a great job.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet, a new dishwasher, and washer and dryer. They also installed new flooring in the kitchen, new fixtures in the bathroom, a new sink, and repaired a patio door.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, home remodeling, doors, home improvement stores

11/03/2013

Alan G.

The entire process went very well no problems. The installation was excellent and very professional the doors look like tame with the house. The only draw back is they don't paint the doors as well. I would recommend Home Depot for French doors they helped us pick out the doors and safe money as well.

Description of Work
We had 2 sliding doors replaced with French doors

Category countertops, doors

09/19/2013

Mary L.

I used them because I couldn't find anybody that dealt with laminate countertops in my area. They did a great job of measuring and putting it in. They were on time. I had to pick out the laminate at the store and the sales staff was very good about helping me. They made it really easy. I don't make decisions easily and they made it as painless as possible.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot to install a counter because I was fixing up a rental. They measured and cut a laminate countertop and replaced the existing one.

05/23/2013

Rudy H.

Home Depot didn't come when they said they were going to and we had some issues with them when they did come. They had to come back and redo a few things that they didn't do correct the first time. They did come back and make it right. Once they got it in, it was nice but I think what happened is they had a guy with them that was in training so I guess they were trying to show him the ropes, however, as a result he didn't do one of the bathrooms correctly. They had to come back and redo it, some of the countertop and the drilling of the holes were off.

Description of Work
Home Depot put in granite countertops.

03/21/2011

Tom and Barbara S.

They came out to clean the carpets we bought from them because ever since we had the installation of the carpet it has had track lines. Home depot did clean it with no results. Shaw carpeting agreed to have their people come out and clean the carpets because they believe that home depot didn't clean it correctly. The issue about the responsiveness of home depot and the quality of the carpet.

Description of Work
Our carpet has never looked right from the day it was installed we have seen track lines and dis colorizations.

07/19/2008

RAZ Z.

The final and complete job by the subcontractor looks great, meets expectations. The process trying to get Home Depot to keep us informed of installation dates and get information when countertop manufacturing problems came up was just terrible. The Home Depot "expediter" responsible to keep us informed when manufacturing problems occurred with the new countertop was inept, and well below average compared to what one expects with Home Depot staff. Initial measurements of the countertop were wrong, causing a week delay in the manufacturing process, and NO ONE let us know until we prodded the subcontractor for information. Meanwhile, the kitchen remained in a disassembled state while we begged for information. Then, the subcontractor forgot to make all the required countertop sections, incurring another 2 week delay. Home Depot never even knew this occurred, we did not bother contacting them so we would not waste further time. We dealt directly with the subcontracted company, who apologized profusely for the error and took the time to explain what happened and why. Bottom line, time has value, and all parties involved wasted lots of time. We understand mistakes do occur and did appreciate the explanations. The final installation went well, the kitchen looks great, and we learned a valuable lesson about home projects deal directly with the primary team, deal out the middle man, in this case, Home Depot.

Description of Work
Arranged with Home Depot to install Silestone countertops in our kitchen. We removed the old tile countertops and prepped the kitchen ourselves. While the Home Depot show room and salestaff were very good, the follow-up scheduling process was well below standard and very frustrating. Home Depot sub-contracts the actual work to local companies. In our case, we will NEVER contract with Home Depot for any work, but will just go directly to their subcontractors and deal direct.

CANDACE F.

I was very impressed with them from start to finish. The servicemen showed up right on time and was quick to get it done. They even made a follow up call to make sure we had a good experience. I would definitely recommend them to others. I really don't recall the price but I remember it being quite fair.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed a piece of 12 x 12 square foot carpet in my son's room.

VALERIE S.

I was very pleased with the work they did. There were two people that worked at my house during this project. They even made the cuts to the laminate counter right in my drive way. They cleaned up the area very well, especially where they had used the saw. You could not tell that they had been cutting there and they did not leave any dust. I am an older woman and they definitely treated me with respect and I thought they were very professional.

Description of Work
I had them install a new laminate countertop that looks like granite in my kitchen. They removed the old counter top and installed a 3 foot x 10 foot countertop. They also cut out two sections for my sink and stove.

GUY F.

From beginning to end it was a pleasure working with Home Depot to get my kitchen remodeled. They worked diligently to ensure the estimates came in very close to what they said they would be, they were professional and very dedicated to ensuring 100% satisfaction in the quality of their work. I was also quite impressed with the detail of their schematics, really showing me step by step what my kitchen would look like when finished.

Description of Work
Home Depot remodeled my kitchen. They did this by tearing out the old cabinets and countertops and installing a total of 12 cabinets and 3 countertops. The project took about a week and they upgraded my countertops to DuPont Corian.

Category countertops, woodworking, home remodeling, home improvement stores

BARBARA N.

I was very impressed with the men they had sent. They were very clean and hard working. They did a great job and left no room for improvements. Every single piece of tile was perfectly placed with no smudging at all. I was pleasantly surprised that everything had turned out as good as it did being that they finished so quickly. I would not hesitate to call them for more work at all.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed some tile in my bathroom, utility room and the hallway between the two rooms.

Category ceramic tile

JUDD F.

Home Depot made us very happy with the kitchen floor they put in and the way they went about it. I liked that it was easy to find someone to help you over at the store and the sub contractors who did the work got in and out and left me with good results. I always shopped there because they have what I need without many hassles.

Description of Work
They laid linoleum in our kitchen.

Category flooring contractor

05/17/2006

Home Depot did a great job installing my carpets. I had to call them because another company did a very crappy job. Home Depot did everything perfect and I just wish I would have called them in the first place.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in two rooms of our house that we had purchased through them.

KATHERINE T.

This was a very quick and easy process as far as getting an appointment. They were here as scheduled and wasted no time at all getting to work. I anticipated them to be here for a while being they had about 1500 square feet of carpet to lay. They did finish rather quickly and I was very pleased about that. At the end of the day, we only encountered one problem; there was one room where the edging was not laid right. They had explained that with this type of rug you sometimes have difficulties in this area. They were able to fix it right away without any hassles. I was quite relieved and happy.

Description of Work
Home Depot replaced some old carpet throughout my 1500 square foot home.

05/16/2006

Home Depot installed my top brand carpet quickly and efficiently, yet never compromised quality workmanship. The crew was pleasant to be around and I received great results from them.

Description of Work
They laid the carpet in one room of my home.

05/12/2006

When Home Depot sent the guy out to measure, the measurements were wrong and it was a disaster. They came out three times to measure and finally the main lady came out. They ordered the wrong carpet and had to reorder it again. Also; we bought expensive carpet and they never gave us anything in writing on how to care for it and clean it, because if it isn t cleaned properly, the warranty is no good. The carpet installers were on time, left the house clean and did a good job.

Description of Work
We had fourteen hundred square feet of carpet installed in three bedrooms, living room and dining room of our home, which included tearing out the old carpet and moving the furniture.

05/05/2005

ERICK E.

HOME DEPOT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PLACE WHERE I FIND EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE, GOOD PRICES, AND OVERALL SATISFACTION. I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THERE.

Description of Work
RENTED A 20 FOOT LADDER TO PAINT THE 18 FOOT VAULTED CEILINGS IN MY HOME. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING IT TO MY CAR, THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE, AND VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Category equipment rentals

05/05/2005

NATASHA T.

THE PEOPLE AT HOME DEPOT WERE VERY HELPFUL AND FULLY EXPLAINED HOW TO USE THE EQUIPMENT AND THE EXPECTATIONS FOR RETURNING IT. THEY ALSO OFFERED A DELIVERY SERVICE IF NEEDED.

Description of Work
WE RENTED A ROTOTILLER FROM HOME DEPOT RENTAL EQUIPMENT DEPARTMENT. WE HAD IT FOR 24 HOUR BLOCK.

Category equipment rentals

Master Tile Installers, LLC

Master Tile Installers is a leading Tile Contractor in Las Vegas. Providing clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since it started out in 2017, It’s been committed to clients’ needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate. Our clients are the number one priority, and We’ll go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied with service. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Master Tile services are designed to tackle even the most complex projects. Call us today to discover how We can help.

McDowell Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

APPLIANCES. ELECTRONICS. FLOORING. FUINITURE. GARDEN CENTER. HAND TOOLS. HEATING & COOLING. HOME DECOR. HOME FITNESS & RECREATION. KITCHEN & BATH. LIGHTING & FANS. OUTDOORS LIVING. OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT. POWER TOOLS. STORAGE & ORGANIZATION.