Angie's List is now Angi. Learn more

Find top-rated Pros in your area

Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you.

Heritage Pool Plastering

With Angi since July 2008


(20) Verified Reviews


Additional email -

Other local Pros in your area

American Leak Detection - Las Vegas


(154) Verified Reviews

American Leak Detection - Las Vegas

For Angie's List member 10% discount on leak detection work & 5% discount on any repairs. Additional e-mail - Additional DBA - Sin City Investment Group Inc.

Angi certified badge
Offers by American Leak Detection - Las Vegas on Angi

Verified Reviews

A few reviews for this pro…



1. Reason for selecting Heritage Pool: We received three estimates from the top three Angie List Pool Resurfacing Companies. Heritage was actually the highest, but they were all within $500 of each other. One of the other bidders wanted 50% of the money up front and 50% prior to completion, the other wanted 25% upfront and the other 75% when they were putting the coating on the pool prior to compl...

Re-plastered the Pool with Pebble Tec Coating, Changed the Pool Light, and Cleaned the Tile.

CATEGORY pool cleaners



The person from Heritage Pool arrived at my house exactly on time. He looked at my decking and said that HP would be fully responsible for the repairs. He said that he had not seen cracks in concrete like this before, and that it might have been caused by some "bad" concrete. Two days later the crew showed up to start the demolition work as scheduled. As before, they took extra care to ensure that...

This is an update from my previous review of Heritage Pool regarding their lack of responsiveness to my request for them to repair the cracks in my decking. Heritage Pool had done the decking around my pool 18 months ago. After I posted my review, Scott from Heritage Pool immediately contacted me and said that someone would be at my home the next day to discuss how to fix the cracks in the concrete decking around my pool. They did the repairs free of charge with no cost to me.

CATEGORY pool cleaners



I got three bids, and all the bids only varied by a few dollars. I went with Heritage Pool because they had separate crews do each phase of the project (i.e. one crew for removing plaster, a crew to do tile work, a separate crew to plaster the pool, etc). The other 2 bidders had one crew that did everything. I figured that since I was having a lot of items done, having separate crews would provide...

Replastered pool and spa in white plaster Replaced waterline tile Installed VS Pool Pump Installed Clean & Clear +420 Filter Installed LED Spa Light Removed existing flagstone coping, poured new concrete cap, texture, and color seal

CATEGORY pool cleaners,swimming pools



We got three bids for the job and Heritage was right in the middle, and we chose them because we liked the several reviews we could find about them on line. I gave them an overall rating of a and quot;Band quot;, while I found their cooperation and willingness to accommodate and please us (even re-painting the deck a second time because the color was not what we wanted), the quality of the work is...

re-plastered pool, installed new pool tile, resurfaced/painted deck

CATEGORY pool cleaners



The work went well. We had some communication problems that were my fault ( due to living in a gated community with guard house). However, they worked around this problem and got the job done. The only negative was the final cleanup. There are metal anchors around the pool (they screw into and out of the deck) to hold a pool cover for the winter months. These were painted over during the deck refi...

They re-plastered my pool, re-surfaced the deck and added an automatic water level control.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Services Offered

Pool remodeling including plaster, tile, decking, and equipment. All repair work including patching, acid washes, pool cleaning and underwater repairs.

Services Not Offered

Pool painting

General Information
Free Estimates
Payment Options
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Senior Discount
Emergency Service