Half Price Plumber

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

5415 W Harmon Ave Unit 1185

Las Vegas, NV 89103

The Half Price Plumber is a family owned and operated plumbing service company in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our goal is to provide you the best plumbing services at an affordable price without sacrificing quality. You will be confident with our work knowing we take the necessary steps to meet your needs and get the job done right! We thank our local community for trusting Las Vegas, Nevada's most reliable, insured and bonded plumbing services....

08/21/2019

Mark W.

David responded promptly to initial inquiry (unlike another provider), made an appointment, came out on time and was prepared. Work required removal and re-installation of toilet. David took care to be clean and neat, and to not cause any damages. I am pleased with the work, attitude, and price.

Description of Work
Had a leak from under toilet, probably needed wax seal or flange or tightening.

08/13/2019

Jeffrey W.

Old water heater was leaking and needed to be replaced. This occurred on Friday and estimates were requested from several plumbers for removable and install a new one. Half Price Plumber was the best estimate but he was unable to do the job until Monday. He arrived as he said he would and completed the work. He, also, replaced the old plumbing to the house recycling unit. Very happy with his work and he guarantees it for a year.

Description of Work
Remove old water heater and install new heater.

06/14/2019

Christopher N.

Dave was very professional and affordable and did a great job of installing my water filter and descaler system. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Whole house water filtration and descaler installed

Category plumbing, water softeners

06/01/2019

Perry C.

David is great! He gives you up front quotes, he's on time, always courteous, shares details of the job as it evolves, excellent workmanship, and so on. Pricing is very competitive.

Description of Work
Complete home rehab (sinks, laundry, toilets, valves, etc.)

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

05/21/2019

Karen H.

Couldn't ask for better service. He came over promptly, was great with communicating with me as far as when he would arrive and what needed to be done. Very professional and knowledgeable. Will use again!

Description of Work
Replacement of pressure regulator

05/21/2019

Karen H.

Everything went really well, we have used his services before and have always been happy. Reasonable prices and quality work.

Description of Work
Replacement of valve for washing machine

04/22/2019

Tom D.

Dave was great! Showed up on time and did great work at a great price. We will call him for any plumbing problem in the future. He cares about his work and cares about his customers.

Description of Work
We had a leaky kitchen sink drain and faucet.

03/29/2019

Anne K.

David helped a neighbor with a water heater installation and I was impressed with the neatness of the job and his skill. I requested his assistance to install one for me, looked one up online and purchased it and he confirmed the size would fit in my narrow space. He stayed in touch, explained how much time it would take for delivery, and was ready as promised at that time. He is pleasant, careful, and doesn’t waste any time. I watched him with the tools and supplies. An excellent job! I have a couple other things needing upgrades- my wash machine and bathtub. I’ll be calling back for his help.

Description of Work
Install a water heater

Thank you very much!!!

03/27/2019

Sarah B.

Excellent service and highest quality - this is the best plumber you can use! He goes the extra mile in customer satisfaction, friendly, professional, and efficient. I have used his services for many plumbing jobs, including the installation of a soft water system and a reverse osmosis filtering system. Very good prices and always, always on time and does the job perfectly.

Description of Work
New kitchen and bathroom sinks $ faucets

Category plumbing, water softeners, home remodeling

03/20/2019

Raymond M.

Neighborhood kids playing around our house broke the pipes holding the backflow valve and water was pouring out. Had to shut off water at the main shut off valve. Called Dave (Half Price Plumber) and he was able to come out the next morning. He fixed the pipes and everything is working great again. I'd highly recommend Dave if you have any plumbing problem. Very friendly and honorable individual who is out there to help others.

Description of Work
repair backflow (anti-siphon) valve

11/23/2018

Gretchen T.

He was amazing he was punctual, professional and explained everything he was doing. Also told me that I could contact the company that makes this faucet as they have a guar. on their products for life. He left me the new container so that I would know who and what cartridge type to get the refund. He was just amazing and so great at his work took him only a short time to complete, and very reasonable.. I would certainly use his services again and will after the holidays, I was luck to get Dave I cant say enough of how amazing he is. did the job cleaned up after and gave me so much information that I can use to help me with plumbing issues..Thanks so much..

Description of Work
change out a cartridge filter on a one handle shower faucet.

11/16/2018

Bradley E.

Recently I had David come to replace a bathroom sink, and advise on another. David was very polite, on time, clean and neat. Did an excellent job at a very fair price. I highly Recommend him! He was great. Thanks David Beth

Description of Work
Sinks plus...

Thank You !

10/17/2018

Sandra K.

He got he job done in a timely manner and did it right. He was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Repair pipe in wall, fix leaking toilet

10/08/2018

Mark B.

David was awesome. The finished job looks fantastic. I felt I paid a fair price for the excellent work done. I will use Half Price Plumbing again and recommend to all.

Description of Work
Full replacement of shower faucet.

09/28/2018

bill C.

Every estimate I received from other companies (including a couple of them listed here) was absurdly overpriced for what looked to be a 3 hour job at the most. I got lucky and contacted Dave, the 1/2 Price Plumber and not only was he punctual and polite, but he did the exact job the others would have done had I paid their exorbitant rates. C'mon big plumbing companies, you don't need to charge people over $500 for a small 2-3 hour job. You aren't open-heart surgeons, you know. Dave is knowledgeable and trustworthy, which is important when letting strangers into your home. And the money I saved hiring him will be used to buy many fat, juicy steaks for when my family visits. If you pay double for a service with the exact same results, you are one ill-advised consumer......or else money isn't important to you. I'm already lining up Dave for a future job on my water heater and he will be my go-to plumber from now on. You'd be wise to make him yours too.

Description of Work
Replace shower fixtures and 2 bathroom faucets.

08/14/2018

Brent S.

Wonderful experience. Very professional, friendly, and customer focused. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Faucet Replacement

07/31/2018

Judith G.

David always does a good job for me, and he is VERY reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Fixed my RO faucet and cleaned the drain of my bathroom sink.

07/04/2018

Judith R.

Dave has been to my house 4 times this month for different problems. His service is excellent and his work is outstanding. He even came on a holiday. Will always choose him for my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Leak in kitchen sink

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

07/02/2018

Kali M.

Extremely knowledgeable an professional. My insurance company and the guys who repaired the wall both complemented how well done the fix was. So glad to have found a reliable plumber.

Description of Work
Leak in upstairs tub

07/01/2018

H RUSSELL H.

Observed our water heater was leaking on a Sunday morning. Called David Stewart, dba HALF PRICE PLUMBER. He was at home but agreed to come out and take a look at it. He arrived a short time later and we agreed on the price to replace it. While here he disconnected the old one and set it aside to prepare for the new one. A few days later, exactly as he promised, David installed a new Premium Grade water heater with a 12 year warranty. He also left the area clean and orderly as he found it. Throughout the whole project, I observed his knowledge and workmanship and I can truly say that he is very good at what does.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

06/01/2018

Melissa N.

The guy was prompt, professional and gave me a slight upgrade with the disposal for no additional cost.

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal.

05/28/2018

John E.

Showed up on time and did a professional job.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet.

04/17/2018

edward G.

I've never been more impressed with a service provider than Half Price Plumber. David was responsive (sent quote and returned calls right away), punctual (showed up at agreed upon date/time), honest (no up-sale or fabrication of other issues), friendly (excellent personality), and very neat/clean on the job. You can't ask for anything more - an honest plumber that takes pride in his work at an affordable price. Take the anxiety out of hiring an unknown entity and contact David now!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet and garbage disposal replacement

02/19/2018

Shirley B.

He was very knowledgeable and professional! I would certainly recommend him and use him again!

Description of Work
Leak under sink.

01/10/2018

Kathy M.

I called and left a message and David got right back to me. He scheduled a time to come out and he was here right when he said he would be. He took care of the drains and did a good job. I will call David for some other work I need done.

Description of Work
I had some drains that were running slow.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Vegas Valley Plumbing

At Vegas Valley Plumbing, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. "Knowledge, experience, and hard work at a fair price" -Honesty-Integrity-Service- Call today for a quote

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

For all your plumbing needs: Tubs, Sinks, Toilets, Faucets, Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Water Softener, Water, Filters, Leaks, Bathroom Remodel, Emergency shut-off valve, etc.