H2O TO GO

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2005

4345 W Tompkins

Las Vegas, NV 89103

H2O to GO in Las Vegas is a water treatment company that offers water softeners, water conditioners, water refiners, no salt systems, alkaline water machines and reverse osmosis systems that are custom built with the most advanced technology the industry has to offer....

10/02/2021

Linda L.

Moved from CA into a new home. We researched many water companies but a few friends recommended H20 to Go. Sid scheduled us the next day. Mark Thomas was exceptional. He took the time to explain the softener systems and reverse osmosis to us and didn't try and sell us something we didn't need or he didn't believe in. Randy installed the system the same day. He too was professional and friendly. We are the first homeowners to move in on our block and I would recommend this company to anyone who asks. They are local and believe in helping homeowners. Top rated!

Description of Work
Whole house Softener and Reverse Osmosis

03/18/2021

Tim J.

Thank you so much for the fast service. Technicians Mantie took less than 30 minutes to change filters and test our system. From purchasing this system year ago, we are really enjoying the clean soft water. Thank you, US Marine Combat Veteran, The Johnson Family

Description of Work
Change Filter on system

02/11/2021

Amie C.

Great service! Chris the sales rep was very friendly & knowledgeable about the product. We got same day install. The installers were friendly & quick & knowledgeable as well.

Description of Work
Water softener installed

Category plumbing

04/13/2020

Darcy D.

We needed to replace our old osmosis device for our kitchen sink. I called Scott Hammond at H20TOGO. 702 521 7197. He arranged a convenient time for it to be installed. His plumber was professional, friendly and efficient. Love our water now, it has never tasted so good!! I highly recommend Scott if you need a water softener or osmosis equipment. Very knowledgable, professional and competitive pricing!

Description of Work
Osmosis water device

01/08/2019

John D.

Out of all the water filtration companies that have demo'd at our house, Chris of H20TtoGO did an amazing job of explaining the value of the system for house owners here in Las Vegas. He answered all our questions in a friendly and professional manner. I will say it was a toss up with the more expensive Kinetico but in the end my family have been very happy with our decision to go with H2O to Go. As other reviewers have noted, you can immediately feel and taste the difference in water quality!

Description of Work
Installation of a soft water filter system

04/24/2018

Laura O.

We got a reverse osmosis system installed at our kitchen sink. The service man came promptly and was very professional and friendly. He gave us a detailed description of what he was installing and what the maintenance would be on the unit. The spigot matches our faucet perfectly and the water quality is outstanding. I was very impressed by the service I received and am continually thankful that I got this installed.

Description of Work
Reverse Osmosis System in Kitchen

10/02/2017

Connie P.

Installation was quick and he instructed us how to use the system.

Description of Work
Both our water softener and reverse osmosis had broken. Eric Blum was so helpful in explaining the options and helping us make the best decision. We chose the seven stage filtration with drinking water filtration and are so happy with it!

09/18/2017

Cheryl M.

Great experience! Melissa was very accommodating, responded to my text even though it was way past office hours; all the staff involved in our process (agent, installers, customer service) were professionals and friendly. Highly recommend H2OtoGo!

Description of Work
Water softener and reverse osmosis for drinking.

07/26/2017

Carol D.

Their person arrived and we went to the garage. I showed him the stain on the garage floor. He immediately saw the problem which was a leaky container of dish liquid on a shelf next to the softener system. I was embarrassed that I hadn't noticed it. BTW, they didn't charge me for the service call.

Description of Work
I have one of their water softening systems as well as the RO system that restores wanted minerals to the drinking water. I noticed a gel like substance under one of the tanks in my garage. They sent someone out to check this out as they couldn't imagine what the problem would be. They did tell me there was a $70 charge to come out.

06/22/2017

Robert B.

Melissa is a true professional who is expert in her product(s), and their capabilities, and her recommended system performs flawlessly. She is great asset to her company! The installation was accomplished by Cam who is one of the best I've encountered. His work and work ethic is amazing. This was a great experience in every aspect and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Procurement and installation of a whole home water softener system.

06/03/2017

Peggy K.

They were so helpful. Listened to my needs and scheduled it to be installed on the day I requested. Robert came out on the time that was scheduled.. He was kind and professional. All went great. Thank you.

Description of Work
My Water Softener broke. I bought one, had it delivered and called around to find someone to install it. Talked to a few installers but once I talked to H2o 2 go, I hired them immediately. c

05/25/2017

Barry E.

Sales person was very easy to work with and quite knowledgeable. Installer was like the energizer bunny. Worked fast, was extremely courteous, very thorough, and very professional. Work product was excellent and the water pressure was improved after the installation and it was done much quicker than expected. Unfortunately cannot remember the sales persons name but do remember the installer. Cam Chiarenza. He was great and made sure I put his number in my cell so that if anything ever went wrong he would come right out and fix it. Probably won't be necessary for some time because the installation was done extremely well.

Description of Work
Installed a large water softener for the house, a smaller one for the misters, and an under the sink RO system that makes alkaline water.

05/25/2017

Mark B.

About a month ago we received a postcard in the mail from H2O To Go at our new home we hadn't moved into yet offering a $50 Lowe's gift card if they come out to do a demonstration. We thought we'd be taking our old system with us but we figured what the heck, we'll listen to Eric Blum and watch his demonstration. Eric was polite and not pushy at all. He's been with the company for 20 years so he really knows his stuff. He backed up what he said with written facts and local news clippings which were interesting. He tested our tap water which of course we knew was going to be terrible, so that was no surprise. He also tested the bottled water I had with me from our current RO system. I was confident it would score well as the filters were only 2 months old, it didn't. Lower numbers (under 50) is the goal and my water tested 65. His bottled RO water tested 6 and a no name bottled water I also had scored a 10. Eric explained that the water refiner we had at the old house was not a 7 stage refiner, in fact it was closer to a 3 or 5 stage. We were pretty shocked and disappointed because we believed the owner of that company when he sold it to us 2.5 years ago. We didn't purchase from Eric that night as this was a major decision and these units aren't cheap. A little over a week later we spoke to Sid, the general manager. He agreed with Eric that our current system was not as advertised. We had done a lot of research and we concluded the same thing so we decided to purchase the 7-stage refiner and alkaline RO from H2O To Go. Cam was our plumber and did a fantastic job. He told us he used better quality parts, because he didn't feel it was fair to use the cheapest and have it fail a few years down the road. We really appreciated that and felt we were in good hands with him. We stopped by the office to stock up on salt. While there, we met Sid in person. He was as nice in person as he was on the phone. We felt that everyone we've met from this company was sincere and honest with us. Because of our awesome experience, I referred my parents who also purchased the 7-stage refiner and had it installed today. Like I said earlier, these units aren't cheap but if you want something that will last you a very, very long time and is of quality, it makes sense to purchase the best you can afford. Thank you H2O To Go for a wonderful experience!

Description of Work
Add water refiner to new build home.

03/25/2017

Barbara H.

So happy we went with H2O to Go! They have great customer service and really do make sure you are completely happy. We had a more complex install and when they followed up with us and found out we weren't 100% happy with the way the installation looked,(we are really picky!) the plumber came back out to fix the minor things we didn't like. Our install looks great, our water is amazing, we have a quality system and are definitely happy customers. We have dealt with several people within this company and all of them have been friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to do business with them again or recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Water softener and RO system

01/25/2017

Denise S.

I was very happy with Scott (Sales guy), Max (the installer) and Sid (the owner). Scott and Sid really worked with me to save some money by utilizing the existing system and adding on to it to get the results I was looking for. Very happy with their quick response time and the service I received.

Description of Work
I just had a new water softening system (with salt) added to the filtration system that came with the house I just moved into.

12/11/2016

Carla S.

The sales person Carla , was extremely professional and answered all my questions, I was very impressed with her demonstration . I feel a huge difference with the water !! My skin is soft, my hair is silk and shine , I don't have any more spots o my dishes, the taste in the water is very good and yes I am saving so much money in soaps :) The plumber Cameron , was very professional also I strongly recommend H20 to go !!!

Description of Work
I purchased a 7 stages water refiner and a 10 stages alkaline reverse osmosis

10/11/2016

Dennis D.

After testing our water, salesman Eric Blum explained all options and answered all questions thoroughly. System was much more expensive than we expected. Eric offered 6 month's same as cash. Our water was extremely hard, skin dry and itching, so we purchased one of their best systems. The installer ( Sorry, I forgot his name) arrived promptly the next morning, did an excellent job installing the equipment, explaining how it worked and what to expect. It has only been a week but our skin is definitely feeling better and the hard water spots are gone. I would recommend H2O to Go, just be prepared to be a bit sticker shocked, but you get what you pay for

Description of Work
Installed water softener and CDS (Custom Drinking System)

Category plumbing

09/25/2016

Eric C.

The job went well they install the softener and drinking water in a sufficient time and it was a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Water softener and Reverse osmosis for drinking water.

06/20/2016

Valarie H.

My husband and I just moved here a few months ago from northern CA and bought a brand new home in Henderson. We had talked about getting a water conditioning system for quite some time and decided to do it right away, mainly for toxicity health reasons for myself. We saw an ad for H2O to Go and gave them a call. Eric Blum was the salesman and he educated us on the different types of water filtration and water softeners and did many tests of our water and the water he brought with him. Eric was awesome and so informative and the tests were so amazing!! While Eric was here my husband and I discussed it for 2 minutes and decided to go ahead with the installation. The installer Cameron and his helper Mark were at the house two hours later. Cameron was absolutely marvelous!! He had his work cut out for him! He and Mark had to dig and drill through concrete to get to the sewer line to hook up the water softener. Its been two days now and we absolutely love this SSR water conditioning system. Love feeling so soft when I get out of the shower now. And love the taste of our alkaline water…now with filtered ice cubes!!! No more expense on Dasani bottled water, which we went through 3 cases a week for just the two of us. Between Eric the salesman and Cameron the installer we had a great experience with H2O To Go and would recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a new water conditioning system!!

Description of Work
Sold us a 100% water conditioning system and was installed the same day of purchase. Amazing!!

05/11/2016

Michael & Kathy W.

Relocating to Henderson, NV, from the east coast required some readjustments, and not just to the weather. The hard water here was a real cleaning challenge. In three months? time, we called the dishwasher repairman on three separate occasions. Our dishes were coming out spotty and still dirty. Cleaning our shower would take two hours and a lot of harsh chemicals to remove the spots and chemical buildup. Finally, upon the recommendation of a friend, we called H2O to Go. Scott came over to demonstrate to us the difference that a water softener would make. Although I was a skeptic, we were impressed with his demonstration. Instead of a pushy sales pitch, Scott thoroughly explained what the system would do for us; and he fully answered all of our questions. The salt system seemed like the best choice for our needs. We opted for an upgraded version of the standard unit, which would remove even more chemicals. The system also included reverse osmosis, for clean drinking water. The following day, our water softening system was installed. Within a matter of days, we saw a drastic difference. Our dishes came out of the dishwasher spotless and clean; the shower not only cleaned easier, but stayed cleaner longer; our new showerhead, which was white with chemical buildup, gleamed again; our stainless steel kitchen sinks no longer had spots; and clothes came out of the washing machine softer and cleaner. But, the biggest advantage of all, we no longer need harsh chemicals to clean the house, nor do we need as many cleaning products as we had previously used; and we can use environmentally safe green products, while still getting excellent cleaning results. No more bottles of distilled water for our small appliances; and no more cases of drinking water. The unit literally pays for itself with what you save in products no longer required. We?ve had the system for about a month now; and I can honestly say it was the best decision we ever made; and dealing with H2O to Go was a pleasure. No matter what your specific water softening needs, H2O to Go has the right unit for you, and at a competitively affordable price. Take it from an extremely satisfied customer, H2O to Go is the way to go!

Description of Work
Demonstrated the benefits of a water softening system. The next day they installed the system.

04/25/2016

Rich R.

The system was installed 2 days after we confirmed the purpose. The speed, quality, expertise and salesmanship are unrivaled.

Description of Work
The drain pipe was run above ground over the step leading to my front porch. Other than that everything else was perfect. I highly recommend H2o to Go.

03/28/2016

Anecita E.

We live in Las Vegas, NV. The water is very hard. Our water softener had aged and broken down. We needed a new one. Did our research and called the previous company we got our first water softener but they were so slow in responding to my call. I had to call them a number of times. Begging! We decided to contact H20 to Go. That was a Friday afternoon. They responded so fast and sent me their agent, Scott, the next day, Saturday and that same day Saturday, they installed my brand new water softener which is much much better than what we used to have. We are very happy with the people, product, and service. Thank you H20 to Go.

Description of Work
Water softener

07/27/2015

Deborah P.

I highly recommend this local company. My mom recently bought a new home and needed a water treatment system. I live out of state and called H20 to Go and spoke to a company rep, Sid, who took the time to explain everything I asked about in detail. The cost for purchase and installation was reasonable compared to other companies and 40 percent less than what Kinetico quoted! She was also eligible for a senior discount. They were responsive and professional and mom is happy.

Description of Work
Installed reverse osmosis and no salt water treatment system

03/23/2015

Goldie O.

From my initial conversation with Sid, to meeting with Mark to discuss my options, to installation of the system by Max, my experience was awesome! Everyone involved was friendly, professional and thorough. Sid answered all my initial questions while scheduling my appointment with Mark (Sales Rep). Mark proved to be extremely knowledgeable not only of the types of systems but outside information related to health benefits relating to water. Very interesting. Max did an excellent job of installation and explaining the system, how it works and maintenance (virtually none). Installation mess was minimal and Max left the area clean when he finished. H2O to Go was recommended to me and I would certainly recommend them to anyone contemplating the installation of a water softener system.

Description of Work
Install a Water Softener System.

02/26/2015

Laura C.

After doing research on the latest whole house water filtration systems and reading reviews on Angie's List, I called H2O to Go and met with Scott Hammond. Scott sat down with me and explained the different systems they offer. I have had whole house water filtration systems before and I knew pretty much what to expect. I also purchased an additional RO Alkaline drinking water system to be installed at my kitchen sink. Their contracted plumber came out the same day to install. Chris was very professional and answered all my questions. He removed and disposed of my old filtration system. He had to relocate the placement of the new system in my garage, and for that, had extra trenching to do in my front yard. You can't even tell anyone had trenched the front yard when he was done. Very professional work. I called Scott a couple of days later with some questions, he responded immediately and addressed my concerns. I am very pleased with the water filtration system I purchased and the service I received. I will definitely refer H2O to Go to my family and friends.

Description of Work
H2O to Go provided a whole house water filtration system with reverse osmosis drinking water system.

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available, Discover

Sales, repairs and installations of water conditioners and reverse osmosis systems, filters, salt & potassium deliveries.

ask for details