GREENCARE.NET

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2006

6807 W Gary Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89139

Las Vegas Exteriors by Green Care Since 1989. We are a premier provider of Exterior design and installation services for Las Vegas and Henderson. With over 20 years experience, we are the company Las Vegas trusts. Our design and installation process is second to none. We focus on every last detail when it comes to creating the paradise you envision. Truly transforming your backyard into the favorite room of the house. Just give our Las Vegas team a chance to show you our design process and what we can do for you. Our services include Installation of pools & spas, all landscape design and installation needs, architectural designs, ponds, water features, paverbricks, masonry work, fire and water features, outdoor kitchens, BBQ's, lighting and synthetic turf. Above all else, superior customer service and client appreciation is always first. Please contact us today, we look forward to meeting you! Please check out the photo gallery! Call us for a free estimate: 702-839-LAWN...

09/30/2022

ADAM H.

Greencare doesn’t care: Contracted for a rectangular pool and some trees June 2021. Promised it would take 4-6 months (180 days). Today is day 425 since they started digging. Job is still not done. Numerous mistakes, inexperienced workers, poor communication, subpar craftsmanship. I was so excited to have a new backyard but now I’m just stressed. Greencare doesn’t care about promises. Greencare doesn’t care about quality. Greencare doesn’t care about expediency. Greencare doesn’t care about communication. Greencare doesn’t care about you.

Description of Work
Concrete pool installation and landscaping

Category landscaping, hardscaping, swimming pools

04/01/2020

Alec T.

From my initial meeting to the final walk through with Brandon, everything was perfection! Everyone we dealt with has been polite, professional and honest. The work they did on our pool renovation was beautiful and beyond reproach. We highly recommend working with Greencare! We also enjoyed dealing with Amanda for all our scheduling needs. Carlos was very professional and knew how to manage a tight ship when it came to executing our pool and spa project. We highly recommend Greencare to anyone who needs the backyard of their dreams in the Las Vegas area.

Description of Work
Pool and spa installation and a bit of landscaping.

03/13/2020

Alex R.

Greencare built us a fantastic pool, spa and water slide. We have a sizable backyard, but it’s not huge! So we weren’t sure if it would’ve come out well. Greencare was able to make it happen. We received a few quotes from other companies and Greencare was the fairest in our opinion. We worked with Gary. He was our initial contact and point person for the job! He walked us through the project step by step. He worked closely with us to make sure this was a smooth process! They sent us detailed links and pdf’s that outline the entire process. They even explained any delays that would happen and what to expect such as permit issues or weather concerns. It was great! We really appreciated the support, guidance, and service from everyone at Greencare. We even received a call from Steve, the director of operations, to see how things are going! It really shows that the company cares about their customers.

Description of Work
pool, spa, waterside, minimal landscaping.

Category landscaping, lawn service, swimming pools

03/12/2020

Aaron N.

My family and I want to personally thank Greencare for the tremendous work he’s done to make sure our pool installation project is done correctly with minimal issues. Our project was huge and took months to finish! But it was worth the wait. Alfredo always answered our calls and responded to our questions in a timely manner. He was always patient with us and took his time to explain things in detail. With a project of this size and the cost, of course we wanted to make sure we were making the right choices. Working with Alfredo, he put us at ease. His team was also great. The builders and managers on site during the renovations were great to work with as well. Everyone was professional and skilled. However, I do give one drawback. Their office communication needs some improvements, but the rest of the team at Greencare was amazing to work with! I can’t speak highly enough about them. We are happy customers and would recommend Greencare to anyone who needs their backyard renovated with a pool, spa and barbeque pit. We only wish the weather was warmer so we can jump into the pool already! But our spa works great during the cold weather. So I recommend getting a hot tub so you can enjoy at least one part of the pool all year round!

Description of Work
Pool installation

01/08/2019

Janet T.

We just had Greencare out to fix a minor issue on our pool which has been done since October. Greencare came out and took care of it no questions asked so to me that’s valuable. I appreciate a good warranty where a company stands behind the work. Anyway here’s the experience we had. Tony came out in May then we designed with Jesse which we loved it so we moved forward. Tracey Nathan and many others on Greencare’s staff spent about 3 months building a beautiful pool for us then about 1 more doing landscape Bbq and cover. I’m in construction (not Pools) and I can say this team is good. The pool is beautiful we have zero complaints. The landscape Bbq and cover compliment the pool and all look great as well. Be prepared though I have a construction background and building a pool is a complicated multi step build. To be straight it was stressful but Greencare got it done and we love the final product. I have already recommended them to a few neighbors and they are also in progress with no complaints to date. Greencare has our recommendation. Thank you

Description of Work
pool installation and maintenance

11/30/2018

Gwen K.

I've been wanting a nice pool that I can spend time and create memories with my family. Ever since we bought our home, I've been inquiring with many pool companies to build my dream pool, then GreenCare came to our aid, they're team are all so friendly, they're on top of things and literally a phone call and text away. Jeremy is amazing, he's good and very passionate to what he does. He's team are friendly, helpful and are always there when you need or even a question they are very quick to assist with a smile. Our pool is one of the best thing that we invested in with our family, my family enjoyed this whole summer on a hot Las Vegas weather. So thank you GreenCare for making my dream pool come true..

Description of Work
pool and spa installation

11/12/2018

Olivia J.

We'd recently moved back into our old house in North Las Vegas. Our plans were to put in a new pool and replace the old one before the summer ended. We were referred to Greencare by our neighbor who recently had their pool done. Greencare was competitive, professional and their communication was amazing. They even helped us with the landscaping, patio covers, paving stones and a completely remodeled pool/spa. This is Vegas! The weather stays warm for a while, especially at night. It was crucial that we create the backyard we wanted to be in! Tony from Greencare was our answer and we couldn't be happier. A seamless experience. We're thrilled with our results.

Description of Work
pool installation

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

10/28/2018

Lisa B.

We had two people on our street use Greencare who both said the build went well. We moved from cali and had a pool built there about ten years ago...the builder (not Greencare was a nightmare) the pool was also a headache over the years. This time we went with fiberglass as both my neighbors did and because the issues we had with our last pool. 7 weeks later and its done... WOW! Greencare did explain Fiberglass pools are much faster to get water in and complete so if you have concrete those take much much longer they made that clear....but that said let me tell you...this Fiberglass pool looks better then our last pool which was concrete and took a year. The surface is SOOOOOOOO much nicer looking! We love it! Greencare is now working on another pool on our street also fiberglass whom I referred. If you want a beautiful pool done right and a better looking product I say Greencare and Fiberglass all day. Thank you Tony, Nathan, Tracey, Hector and Steve you guys make Greencare great:)

Description of Work
Pool Project

10/19/2018

Christine E.

Worst experience of our life. Had to call and email then constantly due to several weeks when no one came. Would have taken 2-3 yrs to build pool w/out calling and emailing constantly. We did NOT get a final approval inspection since the gas fire pits were not installed. There were multiple no shows, lakes in the back yard due to cutting irrigation lines, not leveling the gravel, just a huge pile, dead plants everywhere (which they said they would replace, but DIDNT), taking about 8 months to 80% finish, and also the PLASTER has dark halos everywhere. Very disappointed and regret hiring this company.

Description of Work
Contract to build in ground pool, fountains, install gas fire pits, finish back yard.

05/11/2018

GEORGE O.

We just finished our full backyard retreat w/ a fire pit, spa, pool and deck and we LOVE IT! Although the weather is a bit colder right now, we're still enjoying the spa and fire pit. We had a party recently and everyone was in awe with our backyard renovation. Let's start at the beginning of our experience with Greencare. We'd interviewed quote a few contractors to do our backyard. The representative we worked with, Brandon, gave us very competitive pricing and was an amazing partner to work with throughout the entire process. When the project was completed, we didn't pay a dime over what was quoted to us at the beginning! What's even better is the renovations were completed ON TIME! We're so happy with the final outcome. We even met w/ Hector, the landscape foremen of the team who would oversee daily operations, Jessica and Gary, individuals who'll oversee the pool construction. It was great to actually have a face-to-face introduction to the people who were handling our project. It gave us a sense of trust since it was such a personable experience. We wanted someone to be with us the entire process and have a direct line of communication whenever we needed something or had a question. By introducing us directly to the people in charge of the project, we were able to know who was working on our backyard, their name, phone number and get to know each other. Never once did they give us any attitude when we asked questions. We've worked with contractors in the past and they were always frustrated and annoyed with us when we asked too many questions. But this is our home!! We're paying good money for this. Why wouldn't we be allowed to ask questions if we need to? If you've ever had a poor experience with a contractor, when you work with Greencare it'll be a complete 180. They're kind, patient and understanding. They communicate with you when there's an issue, they'll let you know your options and explain anything they don't think is a good idea based on what we want. Further, the awesome part of working with the entire Greencare team is they will partner with you and ask for your opinion! This helped us avoid a lot of costly mistakes or unwanted renovations as well. We can't say enough good things about working with the entire Greencare team, especially Brandon! Him and his team were on time, hard working, polite and ALWAYS went the extra mile. They never left a mess, they always dhose things down to keep it clean or clear off the dust from the random Las Vegas dust storms, and kept our backyard orderly during the entire process. We seriously can keep going on and on about how amazing it was to work with them! However, we think you get the picture ;-). The last thing we want to emphasize is the job was completed as we had imagined, on time and within the quoted price! We highly recommend Brandon and his team to anyone who is looking for a contractor for their pool and landscaping needs. If we were you, we'd stop searching and just go work w/ Greencare already!

Description of Work
Full backyard landscaping

05/02/2018

Raquel F.

The Greencare team & crew were awesome to work with from start to finish! It was not an easy task though. The backyard we had was horrible to begin with. It was a fixer-upper home that we bought since we were able to sell our original home and upgrade to a bigger house. However, the backyard needed major work done. The initial bid Greencare gave was nailed the first time without a hard sell to upgrade to anything we didn't need/want. After a quick interview, we started finalizing the design with Brandon. Once the design was approved, the backyard renovations started immediately. The job was done on time, the manager - Steve - gave me updates constantly, and the job was done as expected w/o any hidden fees! *Huge Bonus* Further, there was also a small hiccup that happened w/ the city inspections, but it was taken care of right away! I didn't even need to follow up on the matter bc they always kept me informed on what was happening. We contacted 5 other contractors. The companies either NEVER contacted us back, charged way much or couldn't do all the work with a spa based on our backyard. Greencare was able to do the impossible though! We HIGHLY recommend them if you're looking for a quality company to handle landscaping, fire pit or pool/spa installation. They're a one stop shop!! We would use them again if we need any further work done in our current or future home. Thank you Greencare! - Florencia

Description of Work
pool and spa installation

04/14/2018

Anna G.

Greencare Pool Builders has been fantastic. From start to finish it's been an excellent experience and we absolutely LOVE our spa! The initial meeting was great. Tony spent lots of time with my boyfriend and I going over possible designs that met our needs. The entire team understood what I wanted without having me explain things too much, which is a huge plus! Further, they were on schedule the entire time and were very communicative with us. The price we were originally quoted was actually the final price we paid for! The Greencare team did not bill anything over what was originally quoted and agreed to and this included the upgrades we wanted. Anything that was out of our budget Tim let us know upfront. No shady practices or funny surprises in our final invoice at the end, which we appreciate very much. The Greencare Team called, texted and emailed promptly with updates and our progress so we were always in the loop. They always returned our call in a timely manner. We never felt like we were asking too many questions either. The team always made time to answer our calls and questions. Now that our pool has been completed for a couple of months, he has checked in three times just to be sure that we are happy and to see if we need help with chemicals, etc. The pool is amazing and the quality of work is fantastic. We love everything about the pool. Greencare is a first class company and we HIGHLY recommend them.

Description of Work
pool and spa installation

Category swimming pools

04/05/2018

Alex R.

After living in our house for 8 years, we decided it was time to update our boring backyard. In the past, we've always had parties outside and we'd end up using only 30% of our yard, which the last get together we had was for Memorial Weekend. It was so crowded! It was bursting at the seams. Clearly, we needed a new yard that flowed people through our house to the backyard seamlessly instead of the usual come in and go through the kitchen then to the concrete part of the backyard. The grass area, which made up about 70% of our yard was all dirt, which was gross and unusable! Super embarrassing to even have, but we thought there was no way to spruce this backyard up since we live in the desert. We'd always wanted to put a pool here, but we never found the time to do it! After that party, we realized we needed to do something ASAP and finally complete the last phases of our home by installing a pool and spa and spruce up the rest of the landscaping in the backyard! So began the search to find a reliable pool and landscape builder. But who in the world could we trust? We've heard so many horror stories! There's no way we can just give this to any person. This is our home and we'd been here for 8 years. That's almost a decade! I was NOT looking forward to this part. I asked my friends in the Las Vegas area for a recommendation and my buddy referred me to Greencare! I had already seen his backyard and I knew I wanted the same quality of work and experience he received for our backyard renovation. We give Greencare and their entire team 5 stars across the board, and THEY DO EVERYTHING! You don't know how happy that makes me. Not to have to manage a bunch of different companies is bliss! Also, to have a company with such happy customers at the end of everything makes this experience beyond perfection! So I called, left a message, but received no response for a few weeks...hum, that's weird. Then, I called again, left a message and BAM I received a call back from Dan ASAP apologizing for the missed message - there was a phone number mishap which is completely understandable. I think it's crucial for a company to own up to any mistakes they make and it's obvious they didn't mean to avoid my first call since they called back immediately the second time I reached out to them! Dan is our pool designer and he helped us during the entire process. It was a pleasure working with him. He was very hands on and took a lot of time getting to know us and what we wanted for our backyard. We had a great talk and he understood everything that we wanted. Dan even advised us on a few things. He even offered for us to stop by his house and take a look at their yard to get an idea of what we want. Who does that? Finally, we made an appointment for Dan to come and check out the yard then start up a plan. The first time we met face to face, it was like we had known each other our whole lives. It was obvious this would be a perfect fit! Dan even talked us out of spending a few thousand dollars because "it just isn't necessary". That is very honest and I love that. I've never dealt with a company that truly did what was good for the customer and not the company. After the initial meeting, they let us have a few days to think it over. Then we decided to move forward because it felt so right! Dan came back, we made the semi-final plan (everything always changes and not everything can be set in stone when you are doing a massive backyard renovation like this) then the project began! There was no muss or fuss. I love that about Greencare because they're very straightforward, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Next thing we knew we had a team in place and demo was starting. The team we got, Hector, Dan and Jessica who were fabulous to work with! They were very precise, knowledgeable, clean, polite, attentive and considerate to what we wanted. They would double and triple checking to make sure measurements were OK. If a situation arose where a potential issue could happen, we were made aware ASAP. The Greencare team was just great! Seriously, it was such a pleasure to work with on a daily basis. Anytime we thought we had an issue or something didn't seem right, they would stop by and discuss it with us. If it needed to be fixed, then it would be taken care of right away. It there was a purpose for it being this way, then they explained it thoroughly and we trusted them! I also really loved how Dan was very hands on and had such great communication throughout the whole project. There was never a time where we didn't know what was happening. I've worked in Customer Service for 15 years. I know how important having great customer experience is. It's always exciting when you work with a company where the customer is truly number one. Especially in a world where that is slipping away daily. Start to finish less than two months to transform our boring dingy backyard into our own personal oasis. Thanks, Greencare Pool Builders!

Description of Work
pool installation and landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping, swimming pools

03/29/2018

Jack D.

Greencare Pool Builder is a class act! They did our pool last the summer and the project was on time, within the budget and completed early! Beautiful work! Brandon and Gary are awesome guys! Would highly recommend these guys. No JOB is too big or too small for this company. They will made us feel like we were the only people they were taking care of. Thanks again Greencare! You're the best!

Description of Work
pool installation

03/09/2018

Joanna C.

This crew will amaze you with the pool of your dreams. I usually find myself standing at the edge of my pool for periods of time just being dazzled. "This is my new showpiece. I cant wait for a pool party so I can show it off!!!" The custom work on the waterfall looks Amazing. It's as if you're walking in the woods and just stumbled across it. However it was through sheer luck that I was able to work with Greencare. I originally started this project another pool company in Vegas. I'm not naming any names! But it wasn't a great experience. I realized before signing the contract that the salesmen was more interested in getting a commission than giving me my dream pool. The night before I was about to sign the contract Dan from Greencare called and asked if I wanted to still get a quote. He apologized for the late response and that somehow my RFQ got lost. I thank God he called just in time. Jerry and Jessica handled the project and throughout the transformation of my pool he became a friend. I was able to call him when I had questions, ideas & changes to the project. He always answered his phone. When he was busy, he'd text me to let me know he'll call back and did. He has a keen eye for what looks great and what it will take to make this pool project pop. He's also very honest and great to work with. Even when I called the Accounting or the Front Office to get ahold of someone they called me back right away! When I noticed some scratches on the some of the coping tiles I called Dan. He sent his team over that same day and I expressed I was not happy with some of the coping tiles. The first words I heard from his tile person was, "What will make you happy." Greencare is a very professional. They always document any changes to the contract and the payment schedule was easy to follow. I highly recommend Greencare if you want what I just experienced. They a great team to have on your side when you want that dream pool.

Description of Work
Greencare is a very professional and great to work with

Category landscaping, lawn service, swimming pools

03/02/2018

syl N.

Greencare Pool Builder is a class act! They did our pool over the summer and the project was on time, within the budget and completed early. Beautiful work! Brandon and Gary are awesome guys! Would highly recommend these guys. No JOB is too big or too small for this company. They made us feel like we were the only people they were taking care of. Thanks again Greencare. You're the best!

Description of Work
Pool work, did a great job on our pool, fixed it right up

Category landscaping, pool cleaners

02/28/2018

Janet T.

We first called Greencare pools on March 15th which I decided to document if this company could make me happy as I am an avid Yelper yet they had a bad rating. So why would I use them? Well, the reason I called is they were referred by 3 people on my street whom all were ecstatic and their pools were all built by Greencare and beautiful. So I decided let's see what this Greencare phenomenon who seem to be building all the pools on my street and who seems to be building pools in several of the surrounding neighborhoods is all about. They have to be doing something right? The girl on the phone was pleasant and set us up with a designer who was Brandon a few days later. She also followed the call up with a very informative email which had links to videos of pools with real customers raving about the service they received from Greencare. I thought this was very well thought out and a nice touch. I watched several of the videos in which they are clearly genuine pools completed with real homeowners. I felt good at this point and was looking forward to what they came up with for my space. After a few meetings I would definitely recommend Brandon if you are looking for a designer that understands a budget and how to maximize the design while staying on whatever your budget is (ours was $65,000.00 that's what Greencare got us financed for) Brandon was easy to work with and helped guide us to make the right decisions to maximize our space. We went in and he and Jesse designed the pool in the office making changes we requested right then. Brandon explained all the people that worked at Greencare and why he chose to work with Greencare. It was quite moving to be honest. It seems this was a really hard working group of people from what he said on the first meeting. Then when we went to the office you could really tell this was a busy construction office but all were very polite and seemed very genuine to us. We were so blown away with the whole company we went ahead with the project March 22nd. They dug the pool 3 days later! Prior to digging, they sent an informative email reviewing the whole construction process which we took the time to read. I highly recommend reading this and then being patient because if you do the whole process isn't that bad. But then again who wants their backyard virtually upside down for the better part of 4 months! Another item we received in the mail was a pool manual for building a pool that had all the stages listed in a table of contents with photos and explanations of each stage. Keep this handy during the build it put my mind at ease as well! We had a tough time picking out tile and finish for our pool so Jessica whom is an absolute gem and sweetheart that does all the scheduling sent us right to the tile store where we had thousands of selections to choose from. We also chose the Tahoe blue for pool finish and couldn't be happier with the finished result. The color of our pool is just incredible. Our build process mostly stayed on schedule, most of the delays were due to weather. There was a time period in which a previous phase wasn't completed before a new one started, but after reaching out to Greencare they got it taken care of pretty quickly. That phase was the tiling and that took unexpectedly long. Our project manager Gary Morris did a good job keeping us informed and I appreciate the regular emails from Jessica telling us what was going on and what the next step was. The final step was pool start up whom Nathan showed us how to work the pool and maintain it after it was filled, he was very helpful. We did have a minor issue in the first month which he handled right away. The issues we encountered, that were both addressed immediately, were a broken heater (valve?) and our vacuum has gone haywire twice. Both issues were dealt with immediately and fixed. All in all, I gave Greencare 5 stars because with a pool build there are going to be hiccups it's how they are addressed and in the end, if they do what they say they will and Greencare did. There are only 10 homes on my street and Greencare has now completed five pools which 3 homes are not yet built so with me and the other two pools that are under way by guess who...Greencare...They have done the whole street! Again I can't voice enough the road to a new pool has had a few bumps along the way, but whenever we've raised an issue with Greencare, they've quickly responded and handled each and every situation, which is why I'm rounding up. Thank you Greencare and keep up the good work. One more message to your whole team over there. I was thoroughly impressed with all of you. Don't let the world get to you because you just can't make everyone happy in this world but you sure did make me and my whole darn street happy! Nicely done!

Description of Work
Pool and spa installation w/ a backyard remodel as well.

01/23/2018

Jack W.

We hired Greencare Pool Builder to design our dream pool for our brand new home in Mountains Edge! The wife and I recently got married and were super excited to start renovating the perfect home for our future family. Greencare came highly recommended from a trusted family friend. The company provided professional and timely service for a reasonable price. They were always dependable. Anytime we needed more information, they were always patient and informative to guide us in the building process, which helped us A LOT! Even after the pool was designed and built, the Company continues to help us with any pool related issues. My wife and I recommend Greencare for anyone who wants their pool built to their expectations and done RIGHT the first time in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Custom Pool Build

Category swimming pools

02/24/2017

Jeffrey S.

The most unprofessional company I have ever tried to hire. First they sent Daniel out to give me a quote. Daniel was telling me how they spend $3,000 - $6,000 on me just to give me a quote, so I should be grateful to them to even allow them to do my landscaping. I kicked Daniel off my property. Greencare wanted to try to get my business so they sent their top designer out, Brandon. Brandon was nice and professional on our first visit. He set up an appointment with me to return to my house the next week at 1pm on that Friday. When Friday came and 1pm rolled past, I called Brandon who said that he had me scheduled for a 12 noon appointment, so I would have to reschedule. There was no possible way I would ever make an appointment at 12 noon since I am still at work at that time, I told Brandon this and he was unwilling to come out on the same day. So I told Brandon to have the owner of Greencare call me if they wanted to try and get my business.

Description of Work
I was trying to get a full yard landscape design and install for my newly constructed home.

Category landscaping, lawn service, wrought iron, hardscaping

02/14/2016

alan Q.

UPDATE: From 05/27/2015 GreenCare told me to remove my negative (yet honest) review about their shoddy service on Yelp and Google, I reposted them and now I'm on Angie's List to warn YOU against doing business with these crooks and liars. It's almost near the end of their warranty and they are attempting to rip me and my family off again. Read on to find out more... I wish Angie's List would allow a F- rating. Because Green Care deserves it... The "award winning" quality and service that Green Care claims is worse than terrible. Here are 3 reasons why: 1. Zero communication! Unless of course when they want to stick their greedy hands into my wallet 2. Broken promises! Not ONCE, not twice, but EVERY SINGLE TIME they switch things up for the worse when we talk. Their foreman, Daniel, promised to check on the electrical line one day and NEVER showed up. Worse he didn't even call leaving me wasting my time all day waiting. Which leads to... 3. Unlimited excuses as delay tactics! Always never getting the materials to start construction... like a few days ago when Daniel the foreman said they couldn't "get the rocks on time" because the rocks in stock will dissolve in a few years with running water and needed to get a new shipment from Arizona. Remember the boy who cried wolf? How many lies can someone lie to you before calling them out on their BS? Well, this is the last straw for us. I expected quality services for the amount I had paid them. I gave them two options: 1. Either finish the work we agreed up to the same "award winning" standards they claim at the promised timeline of 1 week for our small yard (it's been months) or we will do all in our power to get a full and immediate refund. 2. OR GreenCare can have the crooks (that they call their workers) take back the plants, stones and gas line, return all the money I have regretfully trusted in paying GreenCROOKS and leave our backyard in its original shape. Either way, I'm demanding a refund unless they live up to their promise of finishing up in a week. They can take back everything and refund or leave their half-*** efforts in my yard and refund. If you think that's unreasonable, dear reader... how would you like it if I came over your house, tore up your yard and left it half constructed and having to look at this eyesore ... what is supposed "award winning"... every single day? I don't know why you would even consider GreenCROOKS after reading this, but if you do be VERY careful. You must get in writing the GUARANTEED date of completion and you MUST painstakingly go through the FINEST details in the contract before they "nickel and dime" you later in the process.

Description of Work
Landscape work

Category landscaping, pool cleaners, wrought iron, hardscaping, swimming pools

06/08/2015

Russell C.

I have been trying for over 1 month to get them to finish. Broken promise after broken promise. They will not respond to email. They respond to web site inquiries and I get promised that it will be taken care of and nothing. They are down the street making money on someone else but I have dead plants after being told by their "expert" the watering is fine which must be since the whole back yard it on one system and half the trees are alive and half not. Honestly, their work is ok but they have no control of their employees. The Lead guy whom they now ?fired? spent more time trying to get me to hire him for other jobs around my house then doing his job. They had children show up on site one day. We asked them to leave so that set us back another half day. His extra activities must have been the reason he stood me up for 3 meetings for which I took off work. He could never be on time. My current list is dead trees, grass not properly installed and Box planter leaking dirt due to being constructed wrong, and oh yeah DEAD TREES AND PLANTS! I am truly disappointed in their customer service. This must be how they get out of the warranty... ignoring you for the whole 90 days! ********after this review the provider did complete the back yard to the original promise. i wish it did not take this but they responded well and did a nice job

Description of Work
Design and Install Backyard in a new home

Category landscaping

01/10/2015

Tami B.

I would not recommend this company. They are very slow to unresponsive to problems, the employees do not display professional behavior while working on customers property. The paver installation and most of the plants were satisfactory. The bbq was ok - nothing spectacular for the cost. The fountain has a list of issues. The landscape "designer" sells products - does not follow the process through. We will be contacting a professional landscape company to correct their mistakes.

Description of Work
Landscape, hard scape, pavers, fountain and bow

Category landscaping

12/08/2014

JINN-PYNG K.

1) The job was started on 02/21/2014 and finished on 05/23/2014 which was supposed to be completed before 03/20/2014 as I and my wife planned to leave the country for vacation. 2) My daughter C's e-mails to GreenCare's G. when I and my wife were abroad: Good Morning G., Thank you so much for getting back to me. Best regards to the foreman and his family. Please let me know once you find out the dates. I hope to see the finished backyard sooner rather than later, I thought this was only going to take two weeks. I understand that the materials can take a while to arrive but it would be nice if you could keep us in the loop of what?s going on in stead of abandoning the project without any notice. Thank you. Good day. C. On Apr 15, 2014, at 6:26 AM, Gxxx@greencare.net> wrote: HI C., sorry its taken so long for me to get back to you. The foreman we had managing your project had a family emergency in Mexico, he has yet to return so I will be scheduling a replacement foreman to take over the job, one that is familiar with water features as the previous foreman, he is a bit busy at the moment but he will be freed up soon and we will assign the balance of the project to him, I should be able to give you a date by this afternoon or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:06 PM, C. wrote: Hello G., I noticed that no one has been working on our backyard for quite some time and since I'm by myself in the house I don't feel comfortable leaving the door unlocked for this long. I was wondering when are you coming back to finish this wonderful work? Best,C. 3) My last e-mail on 05/28/2014 to GeenCare's G. and he never replied. Dear G., No sleeve installed at the edge of the pool. H. just embedded the cable permanently and he said it's easy to pull the cable out of the cement. The pool is finally completed although the cement finish is not as neat as the steps which were completed in March. My wife is not so happy about the exposed water pump and cable. I have to find something to cover them. Anyway, we have a pool and can hear soothing water flow sound. Thanks! I need some instructions on maintenance and cleaning of the water pump and filters. Some tasks not yet done which you promised on Feb. 25 when we went over the plan with J.: 1) Two sockets. Now there are two pipes in backyard stick out about 6" above the ground; 2) Some complementary plants you showed me on Feb. 22, like Angelita Daisy and Red Mexican Bird of Paradise which can bloom nearly all year round; 3) Install a light on patio ceiling. Thank you very much for taking care of this. Have a nice day, Gxxx@greencare.net> Sent: Fri, May 23, 2014 6:22 am H. is a very intelligent man, im sure that the duct will have a sleeve installed so the cable wont be permanently embedded in the cement, to be sure I will check with him. G. On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Hi G., Yesterday H. and I discussed the alternative of the location of the pump which will be placed under the step. He said a duct will be cut through the edge of the pool to let the pump cable pass, then cover it with cement and paint. My concern is the duct should be large enough to let the cable plug pass through so when replace a new pump, no need to cut the edge of the pool again. Hope you know what I mean. Have a nice one, 4) I waited and waited for the reply from G. but I got none. My wife said,"Forget it, you have already paid the balance." 5) When I handed the balance check to H. on 05/23/2014, he wanted me to check the questionnaires that "yes" or "no" for satisfaction with the job and recommendations to others. At that time, everything seemed good except for the delay, so I checked both for "yes". I regretted that immediately when G. did not rely my e-mail. 6) Just two months after the water feature pool started working, the canister filter of the pool burst and water flooded. I had to stop the pump and no idea what to do because the canister was squeezed underneath the fountain head which was impossible to reach. On 07/28/2014, I called Mr. Paul Des Roches who is an expert on biological filtration system, like koi pond. He gave me a free advice that the canister should be thrown away for it's useless. At that time, Paul introduced Angie's List to me. On 08/12/2014, Canyon Plumbing came to redo the piping under the fountain head and threw away the canister filter. They asked, "Who did this plumbing?" On 10/25/2014, when I and my wife were abroad, my son found the water leveler of the pool pump was broken and water nearly overflew the pool. He had to shut off the water and stop the pump for us. 7) If not for the delay and the problems with the water feature, I would give an "A" for the plants, lighting, river rocks and concrete steps. The layout looks nice. What disappointed me is that G. did not reply my e-mail on 05/28/2014 and never says, "Hi" or "Everything OK with you backyard?" in six months. What about after service? I am willing to pay. A company can still profit from maintenance and after service. Can't it? 8) My wife urged me to write this because she doesn't want somebody to get misled about my "yes" on the questionnaires.

Description of Work
Computerized image of backyard plan according to my drawing; Rear yard package A; Water feature pond 15' x 4' x 1.2'; Concrete steps; Lighting package.

Category landscaping, lawn service, pool cleaners, hardscaping, patios

10/31/2014

JAMES S.

Greencare is absolutely incredible! They built a beautiful pool, patio cover, outdoor kitchen and absolutely amazing landscape at our new home in Las Vegas. They bent over backwards to make us happy. I read the other reviews and Greencare has obviously made some changes. Jeremy designed an amazing plan at a fair price. During the process Lorraine in the front office kept us up to speed on everything. We received several emails along the way from Kristina with a tremendous amount of information to keep us prepared for each step. We spoke with Tim one of the owners a few times during construction and he is a get it done kind of guy. Be prepared he is to the point but we liked it. Every time we spoke he got it handled quickly. If I could award 10 stars I would. Companies like Greencare make me realize service like this is extremely rare. To say this is as "good as it gets" is truly an understatement. Before signing with Greencare, my husband and I spoke with Desert springs, Blue Haven, Living Waters and Laguna. Within 30 minutes of meeting Jeremy (one of the designers at Greencare) we were sold. Our neighbor used Greencare for their pool also but they met with a guy named Brandon (They initially referred us and said he was great too). Jeremy came by the house, took measurements, and designed 3D as well as an overhead with schematics, incorporating features we hadn't even considered. I know most pool builders use similar software these days but other companies took weeks to get back to us and their designs looked boring and outdated compared to what Jeremy came up with. He listened to our concerns, wants and needs and ultimately designed a beautiful pool that went above and beyond our wishes while still meeting our budget. I think the thing I appreciated the most was Jeremy?s willingness to let us know if he thought some of our choices would present problems rather than just let us decide without input and possibly wind up unhappy....for instance, we initially had our hearts set on a certain plaster color but Jeremy mentioned that he thought it may be too dark for our tastes....after looking over samples and extensive online research we realized he was right. Also telling: our other next door neighbor is in the process of planning a pool and they have an incredibly detailed and fantastic architect's design. They met with other companies and apparently Greencare is who they are moving forward with as well. To sum up Greencare: The level of attention to detail was incredible; the time quote was initially 6 to 8 weeks (we were swimming exactly 43 days after the first dig day), initially Jeremy said it may take longer so the speed they did it in was great! We received weekly updates, up-front and completely honest feedback, and any questions were answered within minutes. We felt incredibly comfortable throughout the entire process and will recommend Greencare to any family member, friend or neighbor in the future without hesitation. They've been around for a long time and truly care about their customers. Our pool is everything we wanted and more. It looks even better than we imagined! Jeremy, Lorraine, Kristina, Tim and everyone else at Greencare that made our dreams a reality as well as an intimidating process easy, fun and budget-friendly - How could anyone ever ask for more than this? Thank you ALL! :)

Description of Work
Pool, Patio cover, BBQ and landscape

Category awnings, landscaping, lawn service, pool cleaners, hardscaping, patios, swimming pools, outdoor kitchens

08/18/2014

Alexandria C.

First off, Greencare was GREAT!! This was my husband’s 2nd house, but my first house so you can imagine how crazy I was to find a company to give me exactly what I wanted. I wanted my backyard to be a place that we could relax in. This backyard had to be perfect. It had to be a place where my mother, who was diagnosed with cancer, could be able to relax and enjoy her surroundings. This was very important to us. I myself am in the business industry so I know how people are more likely to leave a negative review more often than a positive one. I researched several different companies on yelp that had high ratings and low ratings. I picked out 3 different companies that stood out and my husband and I met with them several times so we could make the right decision. They were all great companies but only one stood out as the deciding factor for me. Jeremy with Greencare took it upon himself to ask if he could meet with my mother and ask her opinion of how she envisioned her paradise. I was sold right there. We decided to go with a pool, a patio cover and landscaping (which my mother had her ideas incorporated). The plans looked great and I was so excited to get this project going. It took a little longer than we thought to finish the backyard due to weather but we understood. Everything came out looking phenomenal. I can't believe that one day I was looking at dirt and now I can walk around on the nice looking pavers I picked out. I really have no complaints. A few plants had to be replaced but Greencare to care of it all. I have to apologize to Greencare for being a crazy woman during the process but I wanted this backyard to be perfect for us, especially for my mother. We have shade to relax in, an absolutely beautiful pool to cool off in and beautiful landscaping to look at every day. Our yard turned out exactly how we wanted it and I praise Jeremy and Greencare for making it happen for my family. Thank you Greencare!!!

Description of Work
Installed a patio cover, landscaping and a beautiful pool and spa.

Category awnings, landscaping, pool cleaners, hardscaping, swimming pools