GraEagle Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2006

GraEagle Construction LLC, is all about service; giving you, our client, the freedom to focus on the most important things in your life. Our aim is to soar through the insurance repair process to make your life simpler, your job easier and leave you with satisfied customers each and every time. GraEagle Construction is dedicated to providing the same quality work from the smallest water damage repair to the largest fire restoration. We have a passion for what we do and the service we provide. It is time to raise the standards in the insurance repair field and our team at GraEagle Construction is committed to doing just that. 30 Employees. - Subs Used For Plumbing, Electrical & Mechanical - Veteran Owned Business - Approved Distributor For Merillat Cabinets And Best Bath Products - Water Mitigation Services...

Dead On Electrical Services

Dead On Electrical Services goal is to provide customers with fast reliable service. We keep the customer informed every step of the way. Our techs are on time and will call customers when they're on the way. We're open 7 days a week and offer same day service in most cases Satisfaction Guaranteed. Once a customer, always a customer!

Offers by Dead On Electrical Services on Angi
Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

American Leak Detection - Las Vegas

For Angie's List member 10% discount on leak detection work & 5% discount on any repairs. Additional e-mail - Keith-zozotete@aol.com. Additional DBA - Sin City Investment Group Inc.

Offers by American Leak Detection - Las Vegas on Angi

03/30/2017

They did a great job. After my deductible was paid, the insurance paid for the service. They did a nice job. Once they got the door, it took them a day to finish the work. One person performed the service. They got it done as quickly as they could for me because as it was, the door wasn't secure.

Description of Work
When my home was burglarized, they came out and fixed the front door. I mean the frame work was busted out, they had to replace the door, so they had to partially re-frame the door, the took everything out, the stucco, the drywall inside. They obtained a new door and hung that. They had to repair some of the framework of the door too, because the burglars had kicked the door open and I had a lock on it that had a 2-1/2" bolt in it.

Category drywall,stucco,doors

11/05/2016

Curt from GraEagle came out we seemed to get along, he was very knowledgeable and professional. He took measurements wrote them and description of work down. He stated he would send an estimate of the work that would need to be done to my email so I could turn it in to my insurance company. He left we shook hands and never heard from again. No email no phone call. My husband called both Curts numb...

Description of Work
Water coming from kitchen ceiling. Matster Bath above. Home owners policy would not cover because leak coming from huge cracked shower pan. Called my insurance company who reccomended GraEagle. My understanding the whole shower would need ripped out, possibly my tub as well floor would be ripped up. So we were looking at floor tile, shower removal pan tore out and replaced, pluming, new shower tile, possibly a new tub and tub tile. This would have been extensive work.

Category remodeling

06/21/2016

Curt arrived on time and seemed very nice, my husband showed him around and pointed out what we wanted done. Curt took measurements and seemed to know what he was doing. As of today we have not heard nothing from him. We understand it is not a big job and I am sure it wasn't worth while for GraEagle but that's all they had to say sorry not interested and that would be ok.

Description of Work
We asked for a quote on taking out 2 small walls, hanging drywall for a ceiling , take out drop ceiling and to take out lava water feature in back at a house we just purchased.

Category remodeling

11/14/2015

The estimator showed up on the date and time he said he would show up but I heard nothing else from this company. The estimator offered no plan on how they would go about fixing the problem. He didn't take any pictures or even write down anything in his note pad. He seemed very disinterested in my problem. When he left he said he would talk it over with the boss and get back to me. That was a week...

Description of Work
This provider did nothing. He came out and did a so called inspection. I have a leak coming from my walls when it rains and just needed to know how much it would cost for them to do the work.

Category water damage restoration

I appreciate your time in providing feedback of your experience with one of our estimators. I am sorry that you had this experience and I will be sure to discuss this with the owner. This is not how we at GraEagle conduct business with prospective customers. In reviewing your comments it seems that you should have been told that your leak would first need to be determined and then we could have re...

01/31/2015

The company was very punctual, efficient and polite

Description of Work
Repair water damage

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

Thank you very much for the review on Angie's List. We are glad to hear that repair process was handled to your satisfaction.

Reconstruction Insurance Contractor Specialist - Residential Homes. And Commercial Properties - Water Damage Repair, Fire Damage Repair, Vandalism Repair, Mold Reconstruction, Motor Vehicle Damage, Room Additions, Board Ups, Drywall Repairs, Tenant Improvements, Remodels, Ada Conversions & Modifications - Cabinets, Doors & Best Bath Products

Mold Remediation