GraEagle Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2006

5016 CECILE AVE.

Las Vegas, NV 89115

GraEagle Construction LLC, is all about service; giving you, our client, the freedom to focus on the most important things in your life. Our aim is to soar through the insurance repair process to make your life simpler, your job easier and leave you with satisfied customers each and every time. GraEagle Construction is dedicated to providing the same quality work from the smallest water damage repair to the largest fire restoration. We have a passion for what we do and the service we provide. It is time to raise the standards in the insurance repair field and our team at GraEagle Construction is committed to doing just that. 30 Employees. - Subs Used For Plumbing, Electrical & Mechanical - Veteran Owned Business - Approved Distributor For Merillat Cabinets And Best Bath Products - Water Mitigation Services...

03/30/2017

Sharon H.

They did a great job. After my deductible was paid, the insurance paid for the service. They did a nice job. Once they got the door, it took them a day to finish the work. One person performed the service. They got it done as quickly as they could for me because as it was, the door wasn't secure.

Description of Work
When my home was burglarized, they came out and fixed the front door. I mean the frame work was busted out, they had to replace the door, so they had to partially re-frame the door, the took everything out, the stucco, the drywall inside. They obtained a new door and hung that. They had to repair some of the framework of the door too, because the burglars had kicked the door open and I had a lock on it that had a 2-1/2" bolt in it.

Category drywall, stucco, doors

11/05/2016

Elaine F.

Curt from GraEagle came out we seemed to get along, he was very knowledgeable and professional. He took measurements wrote them and description of work down. He stated he would send an estimate of the work that would need to be done to my email so I could turn it in to my insurance company. He left we shook hands and never heard from again. No email no phone call. My husband called both Curts number on the business card and the office number as well several times and left messages. So it wasn't just Curt. Nobody from GraEagle called us to follow up. This is extremely unprofessional and I would not rust them. At least have the decency to call your customers if you can't or won't do the work so they can move on to another contractor. We were very upset.

Description of Work
Water coming from kitchen ceiling. Matster Bath above. Home owners policy would not cover because leak coming from huge cracked shower pan. Called my insurance company who reccomended GraEagle. My understanding the whole shower would need ripped out, possibly my tub as well floor would be ripped up. So we were looking at floor tile, shower removal pan tore out and replaced, pluming, new shower tile, possibly a new tub and tub tile. This would have been extensive work.

07/21/2016

Michael W.

Description of Work

Category drywall, water damage restoration

06/21/2016

MATTHIAS S.

Curt arrived on time and seemed very nice, my husband showed him around and pointed out what we wanted done. Curt took measurements and seemed to know what he was doing. As of today we have not heard nothing from him. We understand it is not a big job and I am sure it wasn't worth while for GraEagle but that's all they had to say sorry not interested and that would be ok.

Description of Work
We asked for a quote on taking out 2 small walls, hanging drywall for a ceiling , take out drop ceiling and to take out lava water feature in back at a house we just purchased.

11/14/2015

David L.

The estimator showed up on the date and time he said he would show up but I heard nothing else from this company. The estimator offered no plan on how they would go about fixing the problem. He didn't take any pictures or even write down anything in his note pad. He seemed very disinterested in my problem. When he left he said he would talk it over with the boss and get back to me. That was a week and a half ago. They say they are veteran owned but they sure didn't take care of me and I'm a veteran.

Description of Work
This provider did nothing. He came out and did a so called inspection. I have a leak coming from my walls when it rains and just needed to know how much it would cost for them to do the work.

Category water damage restoration

I appreciate your time in providing feedback of your experience with one of our estimators. I am sorry that you had this experience and I will be sure to discuss this with the owner. This is not how we at GraEagle conduct business with prospective customers. In reviewing your comments it seems that you should have been told that your leak would first need to be determined and then we could have referred to you a few subs that we use. Then after your leak was fixed, if you still wanted GraEagle to return and provide an estimate for the repairs, we would be more than happy to provide that to you. Again, I apologize that your appointment was handled in this manner and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you. - Vickie - Director of HR

09/30/2015

Joe B.

07/20/2015

Stephen D.

Description of Work
GraEagle provided repair services to a home suffering a major flood. They repaired and replaced all damaged structures to original condition. This included doors,drywall, painting, carpeting, electrical, plumbing, and wallpaper. They were immediately available and responsive to all concerns. Subcontractors were professional, complete and on time.

Category carpet installation, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper, water damage restoration, interior painters, doors

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on GraEagle Construction. I am happy to hear that the repairs to your home was done to your satisfaction. GraEagle Construction strives to make the repair process a smooth and stress-free repair for all homeowners. Thank you again for the wonderful review.

04/02/2015

EILEEN F.

Description of Work
Gentleman came out in a timely manner and check things out. He mentioned he was going to California over the week-end for a funeral and would get to us the following week. Have heard nothing since.

Category remodeling

[Member name removed] - I apologize that you felt as if we didn't respond to you in a timely manner. Our estimator visited your property on 2/26 and an estimate was written for the repairs to your ceiling. The estimate was then mailed to your home address on 3/4/15. We did not hear back from you so we figured that you decided to go with another contractor. GraEagle Construction did not start or complete any repairs to your home at this time. I will send you another copy of the estimate for you to review via mail unless you would like to provide me with your email. You can email me at vickie@gecsoars.com. Thank you.

01/31/2015

CINDY L.

The company was very punctual, efficient and polite

Description of Work
Repair water damage

Category remodeling, water damage restoration

Thank you very much for the review on Angie's List. We are glad to hear that repair process was handled to your satisfaction.

12/18/2014

Christine A.

Description of Work
They replaced stucco and framing on exterior home wall! Painted stucco when completed. Awesome work they will be my go to guys!!

Category remodeling, water damage restoration

Thank you for the review on Angie's List. Glad to hear that the repairs met your satisfaction.

10/30/2014

Richard S.

Friendly and knowledgable. They took care of most of the details. I had to sign some papers, give them the keys to the house and they did the rest.

Description of Work
Burglary repair. Burglars pounded a hole in the wall to get in. Damaged a dresser. Graeagle made all repairs promptly. Basic insurance business.

Category remodeling

Glad to hear that the repairs to your home went so smoothly. Here at GraEagle we strive to make the repair process stress-free to our homeowners. We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and should you need any additional work done, please contact our office and we will be more than happy to schedule our estimator to review. Thank you again.

10/29/2014

Lisa W.

Work went ok aside from some minor issues with subcontractors communication difficulties. Ultimately the work was completed as outlined in the contact and so far so good regarding the doors and keeping water out.

Description of Work
Repaired poorly installed French doors - addressed excess water from rainfall with sealing, painting, and gutters.

Category remodeling, doors

Glad to hear that we were able to fix your french doors to your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing GraEagle Construction for your repair needs and also for taking the time to submit this review. Have a wonderful day.

09/25/2014

Jenaiah M.

They were super quick to call the day the flood happened and came out on the heels of the water extractors to get an estimate on the amount of work to be done. They were great in working with our insurance and went above and beyond to ensure we got a great finish. The workers were super respectful and clean while they were in the house. When we asked for certain changes like changing the wall color and getting a different type floor, they were great in working with us and the upcharge for the changes that the insurance wouldn't cover was very reasonable. You can't tell we had a flood at all!

Description of Work
A supply line burst and flooded almost the entire upstairs and most of the downstairs. Our garage had to be gutted and about 2,000 sq feet had to be dried, repaired, repainted, and all the flooring replaced.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration

Glad to hear that the repairs went well. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

09/12/2014

laurie L.

Can't remember all the details at this late date, but they were extremely professional, and the work performed was of the highest quality. We could not be happier!

Description of Work
This company repaired damage to tile, drywall, paint due to an accident in our garage.

Category remodeling

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review regarding our repair service. Please feel free to call our office should you need anything else.

06/05/2014

donna S.

Had to have a wheelchair shower put in for mother moving in.

Description of Work
redo bathroom for wheelchair

Category remodeling

Thank you for the review.

10/10/2013

Carolyn J S.

The ceiling of the den made from an enclosed garage leaked because no flashing was attached as it was incorporated into the house. The ceiling was patterned with small, neat swirls. I have AAA insurance. They use Grayeagle. I told GE I wanted the pattern matched exactly, and they would have to do the ENTIRE ceiling therefore. They tried to patch on their first time. I refused the result. They tried to patch again on their second time. I refused the result. The leak occurred in late December. Sometime in March, as I remember, they finally did what I knew had to be done: they retextured the entire ceiling. I accepted it, but it is not as lovely as it was originally. The swirls are larger. I asked WHY they had to charge the insurance company three times and their reply was insurance companies want them to try the cheapest way first. Maybe AAA didn't pay until I accepted the result, but I was mightily inconvenienced for 3 months, I believe.

Description of Work
Did the inside repair on one bad roof leak-----3 times.

07/05/2013

MARVIN P.

They were excellent and did what they said they would do. They were very good and on top of the job. When we had problems, they had the contractors take care of them.

Description of Work
I used Graeagle Construction for a reconstruction problem we had. We had mold removal here so they were in charge of all various contractors who did the cabinets, sink, and all that stuff. They were the quarterback of the project.

Category plumbing, remodeling, cabinet refacing, mold removal

05/28/2013

Samantha K.

GraEagle was recommended to us after our home flooded. They did a fabulous job with all repairs. Their subcontractors were professional and on time. They always finished in a timely manner and were great at working around our busy schedules. John the superintendent for our job made sure we knew the schedule of repairs and stopped by each day to make sure things were going smoothly. He was ready to answer any questions and made sure that our home looked like there was never a flood.

Description of Work
We had water damage to half of our home. They did all repairs and cleaning to get the home back to new. This included replacing flooring, cleaning tile, repairing cabinets, repairing built in bench seating, floor to ceiling painting, replacing baseboards, replacing and patching drywall and whole home cleaning.

04/24/2013

Paul D.

I bought a countertop at Lowe's and they did the install. No problems. They were on time. They were nice and pleasant to work with. They gave me all the opportunities to make sure everything was right.

Description of Work
I last used Graeagle Construction yesterday to install a countertop.

Category countertops

06/24/2012

Julie M.

The work looks great and was performed in just about 5 hours with no mess. He was very contientious about being clean. Everyone on the staff was courtious and professional. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Graegle fixed our balcony doorway that was damaged by rain and the drywall around it and replaced the moulding and resealed the door so it wouldn't happen again.

Category water damage restoration, woodworking, doors

06/29/2006

ELLIOTT G.

Graeagle's team was great to work with. It was a roller coaster ride with the insurance company and mortgage company, but Graeagle handled both well. The outcome of the project is beyond what we thought it would be. Our home is much more better than it was prior to the fire.

Description of Work
Insurance repairs was done to Our home after a fire.

05/18/2006

MICHAEL S.

Great Eagle Construction was referred to us by our insurance company. We had bad hail damage and they handled everything. They did an excellent job and everything went smooth. I didnt experience one problem with them. We had nothing but good things to say about them.

Description of Work
They removed and installed a new asphalt shingle roof, installed two windows, and painted the exterior of our 1500 square foot home.

Category roofing, replacement windows, house painters

05/16/2006

Great Eagle Construction arrived on time and was very hard working as it only took them two or three days to complete this project. The crew was polite and we felt they did an excellent job. Everything was done how we wanted it as it is holding up well and we have no complaints.

Description of Work
They put a roof on our 12 x 36 foot patio.

Category decks, roofing

05/15/2006

JOSEPH P.

This job was much more involved than it sounds. We really got lucky, because we chose them out of the phone book at random. We were so impressed with their professionalism, and the quality of the work, that we have recommended them to several different people. They were all quite nice, and displayed an astounding work ethic. We wish all contractors did work like this.

Description of Work
Graeagle Construction replaced two doors, after a break in at our house. The door frames, and all the plaster around them was also replaced.

Category doors

05/12/2006

MELISSA T.

We recently moved back into our house, it had been destroyed in a fire and we hired Great Eagle Construction to rebuild it. The company had to remove everything down to the frame and then rebuild everything all over again. The house was completely gutted. The construction company rebuilt the walls, the roof, the entire inside and sub contracted any necessary specialty work. Eagle construction looked after everything except the plumbing as that is my husbands business and the house took six months to complete. The company was nice, professional and did everything we asked of them in the estimated period.

Description of Work
My home was completely stripped down to the framework after a fire by Great Eagle Construction, and then they completely rebuilt the house to our likeness in six months.

Paragon Restoration, LLC

Paragon Restoration is a Veteran-owned business offering a variety of services including water damage and mold remediation. Additionally, we have experience with fire/smoke cleanup and trauma cleanup. We are strategically located in Southern Nevada helping customers in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson with their post-disaster cleaning, repair and restoration needs. We specialize in working with residential property management companies and are professionally experienced to handle all issues associated with water damage, mold, and fire/smoke restoration. With over 20 years of experience in the disaster restoration industry, we are capable of handling your emergency in a prompt and professional matter. Our #1 job is to have your home or business back to normal as fast as possible.

Sunguard Custom Painting

To contact Arizona please call 480-686-7870. To contact Las Vegas please call 702-439-5636 Sunguard custom painting, a family owned and operated business has been beautifying the valley since 1979. Using only premium products from start to finish on each job, we strive to provide a wonderful experience with each customer. Number One rated on Angie's List for super service over 15+ consecutive years!

Offers by Sunguard Custom Painting on Angi
    Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Reconstruction Insurance Contractor Specialist - Residential Homes. And Commercial Properties - Water Damage Repair, Fire Damage Repair, Vandalism Repair, Mold Reconstruction, Motor Vehicle Damage, Room Additions, Board Ups, Drywall Repairs, Tenant Improvements, Remodels, Ada Conversions & Modifications - Cabinets, Doors & Best Bath Products

Mold Remediation