GG MASONRY

1.3

873 Westminster Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89119

We can handle all your masonry needs from the beginning to the end. We offer quality work at an affordable price. We have experience in all property types from Residential, Commercial and Industrial. We specialize in any type of work done with blocks. Such as retaining walls, repair, demolish of walls, wall design, wall custom, even concrete floors. We strive to only do the best work in a timely manner. Feel free to reach out for a free estimate!...

10/11/2021

Stacey G.

I can promise you that this company doesn't have integrity nor the professional skills required to perform what they promise. We had them build a concrete wall and build up an existing foundation less than 2 months ago. The foundation is uneven and the wall is unstable. The column they added to an existing wall is pulling away. We've called them and they promised to come back out and fix the issues, but they never did and now they're unresponsive. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for professional concrete work.

Description of Work
Wall building

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,mudjacking

08/07/2021

Randy G.

Dennis is in responsive to messages. They left a whole bunch of trash on my property and never finished the job. Run from the company.

Description of Work
Concrete and wall building

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry

11/21/2020

Werner D.

Still waiting for Denis and GG Masonry to finished the job they started over a month ago and that is paid for. Denis has not responded to my messages in over two weeks.

Description of Work
Concrete pad and wall built

Category concrete repair,masonry,stucco

09/01/2020

Daniel T.

I have made 3 appointment times for someone to come by (I still have all the text messages back and forth) and he has not showed up to any of them. Last one was set for today at 4pm, and its now 4:25. I have not heard from anyone yet. The first 2 times he never even responded back until several days later. I have no idea how hos work is, so I can not say how good a job he does, all I know is that he has not made a even an average impression. Not sure why people rate him high for punctuality

Description of Work
I wanted a approximately 5 ft. wall (basically what is called a "Screen" wall) in my front yard.

Category masonry

Titan Exteriors

We specialize in exterior pressure washing(driveways, sidewalks etc) and soft washing (house wash, car detail) in Mohave county and The Las Vegas metropolitan.

Borjas Handyman

With 20 years of experience in home improvement, we specialize in interior and exterior painting and drywall repair. FREE estimates!

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Retaining walls, repair, demolish of walls, wall design, wall custom, even concrete floors.