Focus Plumbing

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

1220 S Commerce St Ste 120

Las Vegas, NV 89102

Focus Plumbing is genuinely dedicated and committed to the importance and advancement of our industry. From schooling and training, fabrication and engineering, inventory control and material selection, design and value engineering, install and quality control. It has always been our vision, to offer affordable, top tier services, and furthermore create and maintain happy customers for life....

09/20/2018

Nancy B.

I’ve been a Focus customer for over a year. Not only do they employ skilled professionals, they also emphasize excellent service to the homeowner. Their plumbers come equipped with all the tools and parts they’ll need to do the job. They enter your home wearing protective shoe coverings, and mats to protect your flooring. I recently renewed my Lifetime Club Membership. It affords additional advantages. Only a few of these include: priority service within 4 hours of a call, a 15% discount on repairs, and no additional charge for a service call. Several years ago, I purchased a water heater from a company I’d never used before. They simply gave me the low bid. It was nothing but trouble from the start. Insufficient hot water made it impossible to take a decent shower or bath. That company sent three different plumbers, who made many attempts to fix the problem. After the last visit, I was told the water heater was supposed to work that way. I called another company, and they sent Jim. He had the problem diagnosed and repaired in just a couple of hours. Afterward, I had more hot water than I could possibly use. Jim has been my preferred plumber since then. If he can’t fix it, no one can. When he accepted a position at Focus, I continued to call for him there. And I’m so glad I did.

Description of Work
Various plumbing issues

09/12/2018

John C.

Jim Stout showed up on time and completed the inspection, explaining things as he went along and showing pictures of problem areas. Very thorough and professional. My wife liked the fact that he covered his street shoes with booties so dirt was not tracked into the house. He completed all work in a little over an hour.

Description of Work
Whole house inspection and replacement of 8 angle shut-offs that were corroded.

09/11/2016

Harry K.

Description of Work
I have a solar water heater system and my backup gas-fired tank would not ignite. Focus responded within hours and the technician identified the problems within minutes. He then contacted the manufacturer who provided the needed replacement parts at no cost and express shipped the materials (at my cost) to arrive the next day (my choice). The technician returned and my tank was up and running again that afternoon. Outstanding customer service and responsiveness at very reasonable cost.

12/18/2014

Penny F.

Description of Work
They fixed a dishwasher problem and and cleared up air in the line in the guest bath, replaced the "guts" of the toilet. The man was quick and professional. He did quickly check the plumbing, but did not offer unnecessary work to be done.

06/06/2014

mike P.

Called Focus Plumbing first thing in the morning and they had a tech there by 11:30 am. Very good response time when your line is plugged! Showed the tech the problem and in 10 mins. it was unclogged, I told him I was concerned since the house was 40 yrs old and had cast iron pipes that there might be tree roots in the line so he did a video inspection and found out the line was root free! My tech Jorge was very professional and knowledgeable and i will recommend them to all my friends, and call them first when i need service! Thanks again, Mike P.

Description of Work
unclogged main line and video inspection.

03/02/2014

Andrew T.

The only thing left for them was to hook it up to the Wirsbo soft water loop and connect the brine tank and drainage hose. They were prompt, and the work was completed quickly.

Description of Work
Excellent service. Oddly, they had a flat rate for a water softener install set by the office, even though I'd built it and completed most of the work.

Category plumbing, water softeners

07/20/2013

Barry D.

Description of Work
Excellent experience! Had a drip pan put on my new water heater. The plumber was on time, professional and friendly. He did a great job. Highly recommended!

08/27/2012

Cynthia B.

1. They were very prompt and courteous. 2. They explained what they had to do and how much it would cost.3. They were very reasonable in price.4. They fixed the problem quickly.5. Overall they did an excellent job and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixed my water heater, placed a part on it that would warm up the water so that I didn't have to wait for hot water in the morning and fixed the bathroom tub faucets so that the hot water would run through them.

06/21/2012

Harry K.

The gas water heater in our garage was leaking from the bottom into the drip pan. Checking the warranty plate on the heater we found it was still covered by the manufacturer. Receiving a return authorization number from the manufacturer we proceeded to contact our builder to find out who actually installed the unit. It turned out to be Focus Plumbing. The Focus folks returned my call immediately and were extremely helpful with information about the exchange process (the water heater was free) and what the rates were for labor (not covered). Within a couple of hours of our call a plumber was on-site. He removed the leaking unit and installed an exact replacement unit authorized by the manufacturer. We could have requested a different type of heater and paid the difference but elected to stay with the same model because it was on the Southwest Gas approved list of solar storage tanks. As we were planning on a solar installation in a couple of weeks this was an important consideration. He also reconnected our existing circulating pump (covered in the quoted price). After the installation was complete he checked out the whole house and casita hot water systems purging air from the system. This was very important to prevent premature failure of the hot water circulating pump. He also systematically removed all the aeration filters from our faucets (there are 12 of them in our house and casita) and removed accumulated particulate matter. A very nice touch. He also made it a point to clean up around the water heater and the drip pan and remove the old heater from our premises. By the afternoon our hot water was back in service and we were very happy customers. Given the first class service we received we believe the labor cost to be most fair.

Description of Work
Our 5-year old gas water heater was removed and replaced with another unit.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/07/2011

John T B.

Corey and Eric did the estimates and quickly provided the detailed estimate. The pricing was extremely fair for real licensed master plumbers. They made some excellent suggestions. Jeff did the work and he was as great as it gets. At one point, he said, he wanted us to know that the work would be perfect or he would come back and fix it for free. He said, and quot;We just want to be your plumber for life!and quot;, and then went on to prove that over the next several visits. They arrived exactly when they said and got done when they said they would. All the while offering helpful suggestions. I would have never believed that having a plumber could be a pleasant experience. Also they always wore booties over their shoes when working in the house. Very concerned about everything looking better after than before they got there. They are our plumbers for life !! And the pricing was very fair too.

Description of Work
We bought an older town home which had never been updated. It needed a new hot water heater, a softener installed, all new fixtures for 2 baths and the kitchen. In addition there were no turn offs for main water other than the street and the washer conntections were old and corroted. They arrived promptly for estimates prior to closing on the property. They needed to come back once more to be sure they had everything correct. They then provided a detailed estimate of fixtures and plumbing work. We elected to purchase the fixtures on line for cost savings and they made sure we ordereed the right parts. They did the tear out of all the old plumbing so we could do the other work. When the other work was completed they came back and installed all the new items. This required a couple of trips.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Pure Plumbing

Established in 2013, Pure Plumbing has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most trusted plumbing companies in Las Vegas. The family-run business offers a wide range of high-quality plumbing services at reasonable prices for residential and commercial customers. With expert plumbers on their team, Pure Plumbing can tackle any size or scope of plumbing work, from general plumbing repairs and installations to complex jobs such as water and sewer line replacement. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with customers, the company’s team is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, Pure Plumbing uses only state-of-the-art equipment and environmentally friendly practices. Contact their office today to schedule an appointment or for any emergency services.

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

c-1 # 73299
    Nevada
    State Contractors Board
    06/01/2013

Residential & commercial - drain cleaning and sewer jetting, remodels, water heater, softeners, filtration, insta-hot, reverse osmosis & misting systems, leak detection and repair, gas line repair & additions, barbeque pit and fireplace lines, faucets, toilets, jetted tub pumps, showers & valves, sinks, disposals, pressure reducing and anti-siphon valves, hose-bibs & outdoor hydrants, water and gas flexes & ball valves.