First Quality Roofing & Insulation

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2006

First Quality Roofing & Insulation was established in 2002 with the goal of establishing long term relationships with our clients and exceeding their expectations by implementing the following: • Providing exceptional quality and value to the client. • Striving to understand our clients wants and needs. • Performing all contract work to meet or exceed the project specifications. • Establishing realistic work schedules and completion dates and strive to adhere them. • Communicating with the client regarding the progress and any changes. • Providing a safe, positive and ethical work environment for our employees....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

roofing (174)insulation (18)woodworking (7)drywall (6)chimney repair (4)Patios (2)interior painting (2)house painting (2)skylight installation (2)

05/10/2022

Jim C.

I hired quality roofing and was pleasantly surprised, show up on time, did my roof in record time, over Two thousand square feet, Six men , two days. They worked there butts off. Friendly on top of everything thing. Did the Job on what we agree to, no extra charges. The roof looks awesome, I watch the whole time, no short cuts. Great workmanship. Good material. I am so happy i chose this company. I totally recommend them. And I usually do not recommend anyone, but they earned it. Thank you Quality.

Description of Work
Re felt my roof double lay

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

05/12/2021

Dennis T.

Great, the guys were punctual and did what was contracted for to blow in 12” of insulation in my attic and garage ceiling. I already have a bill that shows 18% improvement over last year’s Nevada Power bill. I have an R Value of 40-45 now and what a difference!

Description of Work
Roof insulation

Category insulation

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

03/11/2021

Cherie R.

They were fast, efficient, and clean.

Description of Work
A new shingle roof

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

03/09/2021

roger M.

it was an outstanding job service was great and punctual

Description of Work
complete new roof

Category drywall, roofing

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking your time to rate us an A rating on Angie's List! Best of luck!

03/08/2021

Nancy S.

They fixed a leak in my roof and on another visit fixed the dry wall from the roof leak. Did an excellent job on both.

Description of Work
Roof Leak Repair and Drywall Repair

Category drywall, roofing

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you for the A rating, [Member Name Removed]! We'll always be just a call away!

12/04/2020

C D.

The representives were knowledgeble and gave me a through estimate on the roofing and drywall projects. The workers arrived on time (on both projects) and did a great job. The workers were professional, experienced and friendly. They explained to me what they were going to do and kept me informed every step of the way. After the job was completed, they picked up all debris and swept the area clean. Later their office did a follow up to ask if I was satisfied with the work performed on both jobs. I would (and have) recommend First Quality Roofing for any roofing or drywall project.

Description of Work
I needed roofing and drywall repair work done.

Category drywall, insulation, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] thank you kind review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with our services and appreciate your A rating!

12/02/2020

Jim R.

Easy. The rep came out, did his observation. Professional and fast! work was done on time, I was at work and found it done. I went up on the roof to find the work done was excellent, and they did a repair on the flashing around my fireplace for free!

Description of Work
I needed a roof patch in 3 areas

Category roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the A rating! We're glad you're satisfied with our work and appreciate your kind words!

07/11/2020

Chris S.

Excellent work. Came out for estimate, got it scheduled, and was completed as stated. Would use again.

Description of Work
Missing tiles on roof.

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

We appreciate your review, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you!

06/19/2020

Nell M.

Everything went fine. David came alone and worked very fast. Nice and polite young man.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category chimney repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review, and it makes us happy to hear good things about our team!

06/19/2020

Nell M.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category chimney repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

04/18/2020

Catherine S.

Very efficiently. Fast and reasonable estimate, three man team worked long and hard to remove two layers of shingles and 40 years of dirt. They wore masks, stayed distant and were polite. Everything arrived on time and everything was thoroughly cleaned up. No upcharges.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt roof

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words.

03/18/2020

Harry J.

It's been a couple of days and they still haven't return my call.

Description of Work
I called them to give an estimate on my roof.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! A representative will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you!

12/30/2019

Jackie C.

Not at all. “jake” did not follow through with estimate via email as promised.

Description of Work
Water damage to roof

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

12/11/2019

David S.

Had difficulty with scheduling at first, turns out the repairmen were given the wrong phone number, and didn't let me know they were not going to make it. Didn't show up as scheduled, as apparently they had a theft of tools. They showed up on the rescheduled date on time.

Description of Work
Insulation replacement in ceiling

Category insulation

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

11/18/2019

Janice S.

I was contacted within a few hours of requesting a quote on Angie's list, I was able to schedule the estimate while I was at work; sales manager left his card on the door so I knew they had been there, I was emailed an estimate the same day, I was contacted within one day after returning the signed contract, work was completed as promised and I didn't have to miss work to have the repair done.

Description of Work
Replace missing asphalt tiles

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, [Member Name Removed]!

10/24/2019

Ramon T.

Respond way too late after roof repair done! 3 weeks too late!

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

10/14/2019

Francis S.

Angel inspected and gave a detail contract for the work. I accepted and work began about a week later, workers arrived on time, performed the work in about 5 hours, everything looked new again and hopefully will not leak again.

Description of Work
Fixed side of roof with leak

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]!

09/16/2019

Michele K.

It was great. To save time they asked me to take a photo and then within a few hours had a estimate to me. After returning the the estimate, I received a phone call a few days later letting me know when they would be here. They were here within the time frame and it was done within a 1/2 hour. The staff were very friendly and courteous. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Two ceramic tiles needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

We appreciate your review [Member Name Removed], thank you!

09/08/2019

Aurora C.

Estimate was given promptly, estimator came on time as scheduled. Work was done a couple of days later. David, the roofer came on time, he was pleasant and courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. He came with another worker. It took them a few hours to complete the job. Showed me pictures of the before and after, explained what were done. I am very satisfied with the work, it was excellent.

Description of Work
Broken roof tiles replaced and repaired. It caused water damage to my bedroom ceiling. Celing to be repaired separately at a later date.

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

08/21/2019

susan C.

They did a great job and reasonable i highly recommended them great job

Description of Work
Repair my roof

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

06/05/2019

Ssoledad G.

5/15/19 we identified areas to be addressed for $525. We returned on 5/16/19 to do the leaks. However, when I arrived he had only patched 5 minor leaks and still charged $525 and said he would charge taxes. I assumed $525 included tax. Instead, $16 credit card usage was added. $541 was an overcharge. In the past, the NE corner was $100 and minor roof uplifts were never charged.

Description of Work
Patch leak repair at NE corner and SW minor leaks (over office).

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding; it is our best practice to fully communicate pricing with our customers before any work is completed. If you'd like to discuss further, please give us a call at 702-262-7847.

04/15/2019

Robert B. B.

Took some time to get it done as this is the time everyone finds leaks. Done quickly but the minimum cost is high.

Description of Work
broken and missplaced tiles on my roof

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

01/31/2019

David C.

Did not use them. After their inspection of the roof, we got their estimate via email. Cost estimate was acceptable but they wanted us to sign their "Terms and Conditions" waiver. We thought the terms were too excessive for a simple asphalt shingle [8) replacement. So we did not use them.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged shingles