Family Movers Express

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2008

3.4

3101 Harborside Dr Ste 1

Las Vegas, NV 89117

Additional DBA - Nevada Movers Express Inc. Additional email - familymoversexpress@embarqmail.com....

06/13/2011

John S.

Shame on me for attempting to give a local company my business. Family Express Movers (FEM) was due to arrive at my home at 8:00am on a Saturday morning for my local move. When they didn't show up at 8:30 I figured they were just late. Starting at 9:00am I started calling and called on the hour until about 3:00pm (no one ever answered the phone). I left message after message and no one ever called me back. Thankfully I found another mover that was able to move me the following day and showed up early. Through all of this FEM never returned my call to apologize for any miscommunication or to make another excuse. Steer Clear! So much for trying to help the little guy. F+!

Description of Work
I checked "yes" that the company did perform services because I choose them to perform my move over their competition.

03/02/2011

Izell B.

It went very well

Description of Work
I bought a washer/dryer and a refrig from a friend and need someone to move it from one house to another. I called Family movers and where able to come the time I needed and performed service. They were a little late but it didn't bother me. They did the job and were very friendly.

08/19/2010

Chris C.

I was very unhappy with them and I would never use them again. The guys that showed up were lazy and they came late. They were unprofessional; one guy asked if he could have my entertainment center for free because I was leaving it behind. Another guy was on his cell phone repeatedly even though I was paying them by the hour. It was ridiculous. The people in the office sounded okay but the movers were not. They scratched my refrigerator and put a hole in my mattress.

Description of Work
Family Movers Express moved me from one house to another.

07/13/2010

PETER J.

They were good. They took good care of the furniture we had. We went with them because we felt like they could handle our needs with the big truck. There were some people who charged lower prices, but I would say theirs was fair. There were some small issues with quality, but I would guess everyone would do that.

Description of Work
Family Movers Express did work for us.

07/01/2008

JANICE S.

They did a wonderful job. They where respectful, showed up on time, prices were reasonable, and very friendly to work with. They also help put up my bed free of charge. Oscar Nevarez and Oscar Rodriguez were the two movers and they were very careful with my stuff and seem to know what they were doing.

Description of Work
They packed up boxes and moved my entire house from home to another.

SuperSonic Movers

Supersonic Movers was founded in 2020 in Las Vegas, NV, and has over 3 years of experience. What is our company mission? "Our Mission at Supersonic Movers Is Simply to Provide High-Quality Services for Our Valued Clients. Our Team Goes Above and Beyond to Cater to Each of Our Clients Specific Needs. Through Open Communication and Exceptional Service, We Hope You’ll Find What You’re Looking for With Our Moving Company.” Our friendly moving team members offer bilingual services for your convenience. Because we value your privacy and security, all of our services are completely confidential. Warranties are available and we offer discounts to veterans and health care workers. To learn more about our services, call our friendly team members now! Our team of movers are the backbone of our company. Their ideas help shape the direction of our business as it continues to develop. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals are always on the ball, utilizing the latest technology and best equipment to get the job done right. We’re dedicated to meeting our clients’ expectations and have gained valuable experience in various capacities through our work with both businesses and individuals. With everything we do, customer satisfaction always comes first. Hire SuperSonic Movers and rest assured you’ll be pleased with our services

All That Moving LLC

All That Moving specializes in in-town moves, providing excellent quality with the best moving experience available. From our easy pricing model with no hidden fees, to our incredible movers and customer care, we provide the best move for your family!

Vegas Strong Moving

Welcome to Vegas Strong Moving! Providing service to the greater Las Vegas area and beyond. Trust our experienced pros to alleviate the stress of moving. Privately owned and operated by seasoned moving experts. No job too big or too small, call/message us for a free quote. Angie's List customers get a special discount!

Moving.