Expert Flooring Solutions

Nevada: Contractors
11/30/2022

6485 S Rainbow Blvd #100 Corner Rainbow and Sunset

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Expert Flooring Solutions has been serving residential flooring needs of clients for over 30 years. Areas of expertise include Hardwood, Carpet, Laminate and Tile sales and installations. We serve the greater Las Vegas areas including Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City and more. Call now! Sorry we do not do installation only. - We only install products that are purchased through us due to warranty issues. We only sell name brand flooring With full lifetime warranties. Sorry we don't do any flooring repairs...

flooring (547)carpet installation (406)hardwood floors (112)tile installation (112)woodworking (14)plumbers (2)water heaters (1)

09/07/2021

Chris G.

Tom and his crew exceeded our expectations. Final price came in at the quote. I wish every contracted service went this smoothly.

Description of Work
New Floor Installed

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

05/18/2021

Dennis M.

Expert Flooring is a truly professional company. From their sales consultation, to scheduling and through installation, they exceeded our expectations. A very well done job!

Description of Work
Carpet replacement

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

08/15/2020

Iris G.

I was so impressed with the service and carpet. Tom was very busy when I entered the store, and while there a couple came in that were previous customers and raved about the service and carpet and they wanted two more rooms done. That couple was so right! Wayne came on time and with an assistant, worked all day! But it was done in a day! Carpet is so soft it's like a blanket! No shedding! Customer service was excellent! I am so happy I chose Expert Flooring! I have two smaller rooms to do to complete my 2nd floor. I will be calling them back!

Description of Work
Removed old carpeting and replaced in master bedroom, loft, hallways and closet

Category carpet installation,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/09/2020

Miroslav R.

Excellent workmanship, professional attitude. Very happy with the finished work.

Description of Work
Replace carpet and ceramic tile with laminate composite flooring

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

05/14/2020

Keith W.

Third house, third time using Expert Flooring Solutions. There is a reason that I keep coming back to these guys. The work is always top notch. There are no short cuts. These guys are fast efficient and friendly. Jeff, Mark, and Jerry did an awesome job with the laminate. The work on the stairs took a little longer than expected because Jerry was very careful to make sure everything was perfect. I forget the name of the guy who did the tile in the bathroom, but everything looked fantastic. I will keep coming back to these guys.

Description of Work
Laminate Wood Flooring and porcelain tile flooring install

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

03/26/2020

Steven F.

Very happy with Expert Flooring Solutions from start to finish. Keisha was extremely helpful in helping select and ordering new carpeting in their showroom. She also ordered samples of carpeting they did not have available to show me. The samples were mailed directly to me. It made color comparison extremely helpful as carpeting looks different under your home lighting than it does in the showroom. After I selected the carpet and color, Shawn (one of the co-owners) came out to take measurements and gave me the estimate right on the spot. It was great not having to wait to hear back (as you often do when using big box retailers like RC Willey, Lowe's, etc.). As soon as a I agreed to go ahead with the project, Keisha contacted me to schedule the install. The installation took the better part of one day. Jose arrived promptly at the start time given along with a coworker. He was extremely friendly and amenable to receiving questions and any concerns. They hauled away the old carpeting/padding and cleaned everything up afterwards. Shawn came by two days later to make sure everything was done correctly and to my satisfaction and to inspect the work done. Payment was only expected after I was happy with the work done. I would highly recommend them for carpeting installation. They are less expensive than other carpet/flooring businesses than I got estimates from. In addition, they are a small locally owned business. I enjoyed the more personalized attention given and the quick response times.

Description of Work
Replace carpeting in three bedrooms and two closets

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

12/17/2019

Yamila S.

Called to find out prices, and the person who refused to give out a name answered questions like I was inconveniencing him. Asked how much for a certain size room, and by when it could be done, when I asked for his name (since I’d have to go to the floor and pick out a carpet and say “well so and so told me it be $400) he rudely replied “why you don’t need it”. This town needs people that want to run businesses the right way.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement - single room.

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

Hello, we are so sorry you had a less than desirable experience. We were in the middle of several things at once and were distracted at the time of the call. We should had let the call go to voicemail and called you back when we had the time to properly answer your questions. We will strive to provide better experience for our potential clients in the future. If you decide to call back, feel free to ask for Shawn and I could help you.

12/09/2019

Joe B.

We a totally satisfied with the work performed. Definitely will use Ross again.

Description of Work
Stretched our carpet

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

10/13/2019

Chris C.

They were excellent. Keisha was very knowledgeable about the products and helped me find just the right thing. Sean and the crew made sure the installation went smoothly and all the trim was done perfectly. All I really had to do was pick out the tile I wanted, they took care of matching the baseboard and paint that needed to be replaced as well as all trim work. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom, hallway and laundry room flooring due to water leak.

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

08/30/2019

Harold F.

Awesome. We were extremely pleased with our experience with Expert Flooring. My wife worked with Keisha and at their place of business, brought home some samples they provided and we made our choice. Shawn came out and did all the measurements for the upstairs master bath and the downstairs dining room and gave us a quote. Juan came out for the install. My wife calls him our Jaun and only... our little cat watched over the install closely but suspect we would have gotten the excellent install that we did without her close attention to his work. Never ever saw her react that way with anyone before.. Suspect Juan likes animals. We were impressed enough with the install and the price for those two areas, we arranged to have the den carpet replaced also. Would have been easier to just post "We agree with all the other 5* ratings and do the same and just rate them. Excellent

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of carpeting and replace with tile in 3 areas

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

Review for Expert Flooring Solutions - 6485 S Rainbow Blvd #100, Las Vegas, NV - 38079425

Flooring Sales: Installation for Carpet, Custom Labor for Luxury Vinyl Plank, Laminate, Hardwood & Ceramic Tile. Custom Labor on Stairs. Carpet, Pad, Luxury Vinyl Plank, USA made Waterproof Laminate, Engineered Hardwood, Ceramic Tile. All flooring products any manufacturer can be ordered.

Refinish/Stain Wood Floors. Stone Work, Showers, Walls, Countertops, Backsplash, Flooring Repairs. Carpet cleaning, Installation Only. We install our own flooring products only.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available