Entourage - Euflooria

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2021

7910 S Rainbow Blvd #100

Las Vegas, NV 89139

Euflooria (The Showroom), and Entourage (The Installation Company) has made it possible to come together and include a showroom for our customers. We are still a family owned business. We have a small number of employees, and that is the reason why we stay dedicated to our customers. Every job counts for us... whether it is big or small. Our independent installers have been with us for several years. Everyone is background checked, and has no records of any kind with the law. We are licensed, bonded and insured. (License # 0079693, License #0074205, License #0076088, License #0076386) with Insurance of a $2,000,000 Policy. All of our estimates are presented to our customers on a formal estimate sheet, and you can trust the fact that our numbers never change, once the job is estimated. If you would like to receive that customer service that you so well deserve, please give us a call, and let us be the flooring company for you! Additional Contact Number: Anthony Herlihy (President) 702-280-1593 & James Sooley (Store Manager) 702-496-9127...

flooring (111)carpet installation (41)hardwood floors (30)tile installation (23)woodworking (2)interior decorators (2)floor cleaning (2)

01/15/2021

Great job by this company. I will use them again for any future tile work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Photo for Entourage - Euflooria - 7910 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - 39141441

01/13/2021

Anthony has come to our house 3 times now to quote the work we need/needed done and he has been professional and enjoyable every time. First job we had done was our downstairs half bath. We originally had this hideous linoleum and wanted to switch it to tile. Anthony sent his tile guy, Saul, and he had the job done in 2 days. Saul was also very pleasant and extremely fast. He also didn't mind havi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Flooring and Fireplace Redo

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Photo for Entourage - Euflooria - 7910 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - 39132403

11/02/2020

From day one, Anthony was professional. His communication to give us a quote was timely, detailed and specific assisting us with questions and concerns we had. Anthony was able to assess our needs, specifically the stair treads & risers. Anthony returned with a quote in one day and went the extra mile to fit us into the schedule. He put his best man on the job. Hugo was unbelievable!!! His attenti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate floor installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Photo for Entourage - Euflooria - 7910 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV - 38997505

07/27/2020

They successfully stretch my cheap carpet in two rooms in less than an hour. If I buy carpet again, I would probably buy from these guys, and save the money of having to install twice. I have cheap, low quality carpet that i bought from a big box store that use a third party installer that did a crap job that didn't become obvious until after the 12 month warranty period.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/28/2020

Anthony was very helpful. He had great ideas. The installers were all top rate. They were professional and did a great job. They all worked hard and the installation was done in a timely manner. My husband commented that they "work happy".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & LVP

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

03/04/2020

Renee called, made an appointment to give me a quote, and did not show up. I called and left her a message asking if she was still coming (45 minutes after she was supposed to arrive), and she didn't return the call. Bad manners, at the very least.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replacement of damaged wood flooring in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

01/18/2020

Service was excellent. Anthony made sure to inform us of the possible costs involved, i.e., possible floor leveling required for laminate, new baseboards and the lot. There were no surprises in the process. I had used Euflooria before to replace flooring in guest bathroom and they did an excellent job as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate flooring in LR, Kitchen Halls and Dining Room

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

Thank you for your repeat business! There’s nothing better than the feeling of a customer calling you back to do another project in the house. As always, I had the same crew out there That performed your job three years ago, and very pleased to see the exact same outcome! Thank you and enjoy your brand new flooring!

09/14/2019

All of the crew were very professional and did an excellent job. I will be calling Anthony when I am ready to have my upstairs rooms carpeted and the bathrooms redone. Excellent company and reasonable fair pricing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpet in living area and stairs, laminate flooring in kitchen dining area

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Thank you for choosing my comapny. I appreciate all of your pateince, and very glad we were able to get all of that taken care of. I will be ready for you in the future. Please enjoy your brand new flooring!

04/20/2019

Everything started out well. Anthony Herlihy of Entourage came to my house on 3/2/19 to give me an estimate for a tile job, and he emailed the estimate to me a few days later. Subsequently, we exchanged a few emails regarding the estimate. On 4/3/19, I emailed Anthony to tell him that my husband and I wanted to proceed with the tile job, but I didn’t hear from him. I followed-up with a call to his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 800 square feet of porcelain tile in kitchen, hallway, laundry room, and bathroom and install new baseboards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

I am extremely sorry that you felt this way about me. It is not in my best business interest to leave customers hanging out to dry. Clearly we did email back and forth for about a month with all of the changes you had requested. I can not control the cell phone situation, but I can assure you that I didn't just hang up on you. Just to clarify a couple of things... you mentioned that I did not want...

04/05/2019

THEY CAME ON TIME READY TO GO TO WORK.MATCH COLORS (GREAT). when they left you would never know that they were there 5 PLUS STARS.!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIRED SOME DAMAGED FLOORING

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

I am very happy that we were able to take care of your repair when other stores turned the repair down. Sometimes you have to put yourself in the customers shoes and realize that everyone needs help at some point. The problem with doing repairs, is sometimes it doesn't fix the situation then the customer feels that you made it worse... with that being said, that is why other stores don't do repair...

Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Tile, and Vinyl for Sale and Install.

Carpet Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, or Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover