Empire Garage Door

Founded 2014 • With Angi since December 2014

Welcome to Empire Garage Door. We are licensed, bonded and insured providing repairs and installations for a wide selection of garage doors and garage door openers for residential homes. Experience and a broad scope of capabilities. Empire Garage Door of Las Vegas truly are the Garage Door Professionals. We know how important it is for you when researching for your garage door company. We look forward to providing you with the very best in customer service, honesty and quality work....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

garage doors (126)

06/16/2022

Dianne B.

Dave was punctual, professional, efficient, and informative. Dave took the time to explain all of my options to repair the defective unit, and even demonstrated different types of light bulbs I could use n the motor. The unit was installed in a timely manner, and Dave went to great lengths in an attempt to explain the technical aspects of programing the unit (this was a monumental task, considering he was talking to a 80 year old who doesn't understand a smart phone) ! I was pleased with the service I was provided.

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door opener motor

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

07/21/2021

Deb L.

David was very professional and took the time to explain to me how to properly maintain door and what products to use. Even took the time to additional work of cleaning/adjusting chain on the door at a very reasonable price. Definitely would hire again! Thanks David!!

Description of Work
Tune up and replaced bottom rubber seal

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

12/11/2020

Ramon H.

They guy was very prompt. He was fairly inexpensive. Replace the metal part at the bottom of the door.

Description of Work
They did casing around the lights and repaired the garage door

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

12/09/2020

Maria D.

David came out for an estimate and his price was right in line with the other quotes we received. I chose him because of his professionalism and detailed quote stating exactly what he was going to do. Also, he offers a warranty where the other companies didn't. He showed up on time for the install and was clean and quick. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace the garage door spring.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

10/17/2020

Susan D.

There were intermittent problems with my keypad and car functions: the garage door would close but not open using those, and the old hand-held remotes worked with difficulty. Changing battery didn't help. David explained that if my 24-year old garage door opener were even a few years newer, the connection issues could have been fixed without having to replace the opener. As it was I opted for a new garage door opener for the convenience of the remote systems working consistently, plus the newer models are compatible with phone apps. He explained the various options for upgrades (at my request) but understood perfectly when I said the base system would meet my needs. Polite, friendly, helpful and had his mask on when we spoke; very satisfied.

Description of Work
Problems with remote opening functions

Category

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/11/2020

JALAYNE K.

Our garage door wouldn't open one morning so my husband checked Angie's and decided to call Empire. David answered and said he could come over in about two hours. And he did! It turned out to be a broken spring. He replaced both springs in about a half-hour, then lubricated the rollers and pulleys. He pointed out some things about the door and opener to keep an eye on in the future. The opener is a 2008 model; not sure if the door is original (1993) or not. We are happy with the service and definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Replace garage door spring

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

05/22/2020

Julie R.

wonderful service. garage door was old and he repaired it and made it last as long as possible. Finally had him put in new one and it was done promptly and looks and works great

Description of Work
complete new garage door and previously repairs

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/22/2020

Melissa B.

I was very impressed, I was contacted right away and scheduled an appointment. After checking out my garage door opener, found that my mother board was no longer working. Empire Garage Door helped me determine which opener would be best to meet our needs, the installation was efficient and only took about 45 minutes. He checked out my rollers and springs, made sure everything was operating correctly, I was so impressed with his honesty, experience, knowledge and price. For all future issues, I will definitely call Empire Garage Door again, and refer him to others who need garage door service.

Description of Work
Garage door would open, but would not close with remote

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/17/2020

Mary L.

Great! David was very prompt to return my call, and was at my house the same day for service. He did not have all of the parts with him that day, so he came back the next day to complete the job. It took him about 30 minutes to make the repairs, and he also did an overall check of the garage door and lubricated the moving parts. He was professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely call Empire again if needed in the future!

Description of Work
Roller fell off the garage door and needed to be repaired

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

01/29/2020

Gail W.

Just fine. David Rosin returned my call for service quickly. After setting up an appointment, he called about 30 minutes before arriving, well within the time frame we set up. He repaired the problem, adding new rollers and lubricating the rails. He explained what he did, and provided an Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
The garage doors were squeaking uncontrollably!

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

01/05/2020

Robert U.

David was great. We went over all the problems and based on what was happening and the age of the unit, we both agreed it was time for a new unit. He was able to replace the unit right on the spot. It took maybe 45 minutes and had a brand new WORKING unit. By the way David responded to the message left thru Angie's list in about 15 minutes and said he was in the neighborhood and could make it to my house in 15. Couldn't have worked out better. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Motor was 22 Years old and needed replacement!

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

12/14/2019

virginia P.

Superior. David came in less than an hour to close the broken door and as promised came the next day to replace it as it was too damaged to repair. He has an excellent technician in Francisco. He also instructed us on some safety issues. We highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Garage door broke at evening time

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

11/12/2019

Pauline L.

Excellent work. Fast, efficient & honest work. When David first installed the opener, he heard the clicking on the new opener. Instead of leaving it as is, he insisted on replacing it with another new opener because he wanted ensure the installation was up to his high standards. We are very impressed with David's hard work and integrity. We will be calling him again for maintenance and other garage issues. We highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Door opener, a new remote & keypad

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

08/14/2019

Dessalegn A.

Very good he is lovely wonderful person

Description of Work
Gargle door leftmaster

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

07/25/2019

karen G.

Would you believe having a new garage door opener installed can be a pleasant experience? It can be if you call Empire. David is very nice, very knowledgable and very professional. He responded within the hour when I requested a quote. Came out as scheduled. Told me what was wrong with my old opener and would have fixed just that if I wanted. Due to the age of my opener, I elected to have a new one put it. David is no way tried to influence my decision or upsell me on more expensive units. Highly recommed David and his company.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door opener

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/18/2019

troy A.

Fast, efficient, informative, and extremely reasonable. My garage door was not rolling up smoothly so he recommended a fix that should outlast the door and less expensive than a partial replacement. He was done in less than 30mins and gave me credit for a groupon that was not part of the repair cost. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repair a weakened garage door.

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

05/12/2019

Steve W.

Service was great. Tech knew exactly what was needed. Returned next day to install & door works correctly & silent

Description of Work
Rollers and brackets replaced on panels

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

05/12/2019

Patrick M.

One of the best I have ever had and at a really fair price

Description of Work
problem with safety feature and replaced rollers

Category

Work Completed On 05/12/2019

04/30/2019

michael C.

This guy wa FANTASTIC he was knowledgeable quick to responnd, very personable He did what we asked and didnt try to upsell us he identified problems that may come up but were good for now I loved this guy you cannot go wrong with using him

Description of Work
garage door not opening properly also grinding

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

04/30/2019

michael C.

Description of Work
garage door not opening properly also grinding

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

04/29/2019

Brian M.

It went great with the technician adjusting the door so it runs smoother than ever.

Description of Work
Just needed a garage door tune up and roller replacement.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

02/25/2019

Thelma S.

I had my 2 car gargage door springs replaced. The technician was extremely courteous and informative. He was very clean and completely safe during the work. The quality of the springs and the work was performed to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. He even serviced my one car garage.

Description of Work
Replace springs and service both garage doors

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

02/12/2019

Paula M.

Prompt service, knowledgeable technician. Spent extra time explaining extra features of my garage door opener, and this company did not even install it. Top notch service.

Description of Work
Check garage door and lubricate where needed.