Elegant Kitchen Cabinets

2281 E Sunset Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89119

10/27/2014

Randi B.

Once they have your money you are filed away. They never check to see if your cabinets are delivered or if there are any problems. My cabinets were mis-shipped to another state. By the time they found them, they had been badly damaged. I went to the bottom of the list - my cabinets were not rushed at all to make up for the error. Elegant Kitchen Cabinets is my only contact. They have had my money since July and it is now nearing the end of October and I still have no cabinets. When I asked for a refund I was told "read the contract - there are no refunds". They may have good prices but it isn't worth it. There is no such thing as customer service. They don't return phone calls or emails. Once they have your money, you are on your own. And you have no way to contact the manufacturer yourself.

Description of Work
They are a manufacturers rep for cabinet makers.

10/24/2014

dustin P.

First elegant said that the cabinets where being delivered in may, but that the truck had engine problems TWICE coming accross country. Then he said 3 weeks later that they where sitting in a warehouse for the last 3 weeks and were damaged there. ALL CABINETS DAMAGED???? i have a hard time believing that.. Then 12 weeks later we get cabinets... the cabinets that came were niether the design, nore the color we ordered. its has now been 12 weeks again, and they sent us a to be delivered by "20-24th", needless to say, nothing has arrived. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!

Description of Work
Horrible customer service. I believe he took the money and gambled it or something. We have now waited 6 months on cabinets that were supposed to be here 8-10 weeks. Medallion has not helped at all, either.

03/19/2012

Ian C.

- They are a broker, a middleman. If you can contact the manufacturer directly, do that. Skip the middeman. - No communication whether or not the cabinets have arrived. No replies to emails. - Finally got hold of Rob, and he tells me that I would have to go pick up the cabinets from the warehouse; I told him you made it sound like they would be delivered, and he says, "that's extra 80 bucks"! - Finally got a voice mail from a receptionist at the warehouse, but she does not return my calls re: what time they are open! - Overall poor poor poor service. - Avoid this company.

Description of Work
cabinets for kitchen

07/29/2011

CHANTAL M.

Their price was great. There were two guys; one was the son and the other one was the father. One guy was really nice to work with, and the other one was old and kind of crotchety. He was not so nice. He’s nice enough until he gets the money and then he’s rude. The products they have and the price was unbeatable. So I dealt with them. If you deal with the son, you will be very happy. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Elegant Kitchen Cabinets for cabinet making. I last used their services in the end of April. They did all my cabinets.

02/18/2011

Patrick G.

Very well done, Shelves were on time, quality was good>>>I would use this company again

Description of Work
Bought 8 slide out drawers for our Merillat Cabinets in our Kitchen. Drawers came on time, installation was as explained. Company was very helpful in demonstrating how to install them.

Classy Closets Las Vegas

Las Vegas, known as The Entertainment Capital of the World is quickly becoming known as The Closet Capital of Nevada. Classy Closets of Las Vegas has been serving the Las Vegas area for many years, and is the most recognized and trusted closet company in Nevada. With Las Vegas' booming residential growth, Classy Closets has been there to furnish your homes with quality home storage solutions. Classy Closets of Las Vegas offers closets, kitchen pantries, home offices, laundry rooms, garage cabinets, and even Murphy-beds. Our products are not your everyday-home-storage-solutions, but are superior in quality and design. Our aim is to deliver the best materials, quality, and service. Whether you are upgrading your current home, building a new home, or refurbishing a business, Classy Closets of Las Vegas can help you find what you are looking for. Our home organization solutions are each made especially for you and designed according to your wants and needs by an expert designer.

Offers by Classy Closets Las Vegas on Angi