Eco Electric

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2011

5380 Cameron St Ste 4

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Eco Electric is a full service residential and commercial electrical contractor in Las Vegas. Chris Dodson, owner of Eco Electric, is a master electrician. Trained as an electrician in the US Navy, he began his electrical career in Las Vegas in 1993. Multi-family and commercial electrical construction have been a primary focus since the start. He also has extensive experience in single family homes, low-voltage system integration, and service electrical work. Call us today to discover why we're the area's best!...

05/09/2018

Teresa D.

We hired Eco Electric to install two recessed can lights and a switch in our breakfast nook. Since it was considered "new installation", their rep came out and gave us a quote before doing the job. They scheduled the job for the end of the next week, and their office called the day before to confirm the appointment time. On the day of the appointment, the technician called about an hour and a half early and asked if they could come ahead and do the job then, which I appreciated instead of them just showing up early. The two technicians, Robert and Mike, were very polite, very pleasant, and they were careful to clean up the mess when they were done. I will definitely hire them again when we need additional electrical work done.

Description of Work
Install Recessed Can Lights and Switch

03/30/2018

Glen L.

They were prompt, professional and courteous. Three people were needed for all of the tasks to be completed in one day. They completed all tasks I requested. They cleaned up their work areas.

Description of Work
Replaced all switches in home. Added ceiling fans. Mounted TV's.

07/17/2017

Vicky T.

This company is AWESOME! Excellent price. Resolved my issue within an hour. Will definitely use them again. I can't say enough good things about this company and the tech, Bill that they sent out.

Description of Work
Repair of recessed ceiling lights.

05/24/2017

Gary O.

Work was completed as scheduled and within quoted price.

Description of Work
Kitchen: Replaced track lighting with can lighting and added an outlet in the soffit. Family Room: Added can lighting and installed a new fan.

03/27/2017

Merrae M.

Eco did a great job! Everything looks so much better. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Install can lighting in great room. Uninstall and reinstall canned lighting in nook area (lighting was not initially centered on room when home was built). Uninstalled and reinstalled fan in great room (fan was not initially centered over fireplace when home was built).

03/23/2017

sara R.

I have nothing but amazing things to say about them. I used them. They did my mom's house. They are amazing, and should be on Angie's List. The work is second to none. I love it. They came and did work at my home, and some bids for other stuff to do at my personal home. They just rewired my entire office building. My parent's house, and redid my lighting last year. That is one company I keep going back to. My business is 24 hours and seven days a week. I can't just shut down for a day. They came in and worked around us.

Description of Work
They redid my office building last week.

03/23/2017

sara R.

Description of Work
The put the fixtures in my kitchen. The entire electrical panel.

12/20/2016

Clay S.

After some troubleshooting the electrician discovered the problem to be located at circuit breaker. Issue was resolved.

Description of Work
Electrical Outlets in bathroom not working.

09/14/2016

sara R.

It was amazing. I don't remember whether I got them from Angie's List or not.

Description of Work
They did some recess lighting in my moms house.

09/14/2016

sara R.

I don't remember whether I got them off Angie's List or not.

Description of Work
They ended up redoing my office lighting.

06/21/2016

Deirdre G.

Every person I dealt with at Eco Electric was professional, informative, and friendly. I recommend this company highly and would not hesitate to use them again. Scheduling appointments was painless. Eco employees showed up on time. They were friendly yet efficient, working carefully and answering all my questions. They were careful in and around the house as they carried ladders. The two gentlemen even straightened the entry chandelier lights on the way out - just because they noticed a couple were in need of it. For me personally, the bid appointment might have been most valuable because although I knew what I wanted to do, I did not know how to accomplish it or even if it was possible. Bill freely shared his expertise and opinions and ultimately provided the perfect solution for me. I am grateful for each person I dealt with - thanks to all!

Description of Work
Installed garage coach lights, converted an existing ceiling fan to be controlled by remote, and replaced porch lights in a very high entryway.

Category electrician, lighting

04/22/2016

Kathy D.

11/28/2015

Sandra B.

It was very good.

Description of Work
They changed out light fixtures.

08/31/2015

Michael S.

Category electrician

I do understand this customers frustration with several warranty trips that we made to correct the under cabinet lighting that we originally installed. We were fair and honored our warranty though and ultimately the customer was happy with the completed work. All these issues happened in 2013 so we have made changes to our current installation of this type of under cabinet lighting, so going forward we can avoid warranty issues for our customers.

08/01/2014

JOAN W.

I called Eco Electric about the problem and two hours later I had Bill on my dock reviewing the problem and giving me an estimate. A part had to be ordered and a few days later the repairs were made. The price was as agreed upon, which was better than I expected. They were prompt, always on time, and knew exactly what to do. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I had an electrical problem on our boat dock. The power line to the boat and the dock light did not work. Eco Electric fixed both problems, plus made a small repair on the dock itself.

07/03/2014

Mary G.

They did a great job. They found the problem and fixed it. They couldn't have been better. It was inexpensive considering the amount of time and effort he put in. They were very good. We will definitely use them again if we need them.

Description of Work
It had something to do with the ground fault indicator that had flipped and we could not find it even though it was our house. They narrowed it down and we were able to pinpoint the area where the GFI was in. We had to make some adjustments.

02/13/2014

Claire A H.

Electrician arrived on the day requested to give an estimate. He said he could complete the work immediately after the bid was excepted. So no additional wait for the work to be done. Electrician completed all work in less than two hours and at the price quoted. He cleaned up completely. Professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Change location of outlet, install a bath light wall fixture, check functioning of bath ceiling fan, and install new kitchen outlet.

07/08/2013

Donald K.

I contacted Eco Electric and spoke to Melissa. She scheduled and sent out Bill a couple days later to give me a written estimate. Bill arrived on time and was very professional. He even, due to his own curiosity, took apart the ceiling fan that wasn't working and showed me how it was burnt up inside. He then gave me a written estimate. The price was cheaper than what some handymen had quoted me for the same work. I then wanted to add another project, (the light removal and installation of a different type in the ceiling) and Bill rewrote the estimate and texted me a copy of the new one. I scheduled the work with Mellisa. I had to call and re-schedule a couple times due to circumstances beyond my control and Melissa was very pleasant and helpful in re-scheduling my appointment to have the work done. On the day of the work Joe first called and then showed up on time. He was very professional and nice. We chatted while he did the work. Joe had all the work done in a timely manner and I was completely satisfied with it. Overall I would recommend this company to anyone. The three employees I dealt with were all very professional and nice, and their price was cheaper than what some local handymen wanted for the same work.

Description of Work
Replaced a celing fan, removed a hanging light and replaced it with flush mounted light and replaced three switches to control speed of ceiling fans.

12/28/2012

Merrie F.

They were punctual and tried to get everything done in a timly manor.

Description of Work
Everything went smothly.

Category electrician, lighting

08/29/2011

David B.

Excellent job.

Description of Work
Chris Dodson came to our home to wire a large Tuff Shed that we had purchaced the previous month. He gave us what I felt to be a very fair estimate to 1) Feed over 120 feet of wire through a conduit, wire shed, put in junction boxes, hung a floresent light, put in two large multi-sockets, one switch, a ceiling multi-socket, and a dedicated 120 V socket for the A/C for the Tuff Shed. I would highly recomend Chris for any job. 2) As he was working, one of my neighbors saw his truck and came down, and worked an estimate for him to hang a ceiling fan for him. I talked with the neighbor and he did a great, satisfactory job for him as well. Chris is a licences electrician, who is quite busy, so the sooner you get to him the better, but I would also trust to call him at any time for any job. Well done!!!!!

Category electrician, lighting, real estate agents

Thanks so much Member. You are a great client as well!

Velrose Lawn Care

Local Owned and operated . We strive for excellence our work is our reference!

HERNANDEZ2315 LANDSCAPING

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, pavers, sintetyc grass, irrigations sytem and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cardinal Landscape

We work with the SNWA (southern nevada water authority) as a preferred contractor and are partnered with THD (the home depot) as a full service home installation C-10 contractor. our company is also a member of the SNLA (southern nevada landscape association). Members of the SNLA take pride in their workmanship and promotion of the green industry with each and every job using the latest water saving products & techniques available.

Residential and commercial electrical construction, single family homes, low-voltage system integration & electrical work.Residential and Commercial Electrical Installations, Electrical Repairs, Circuit Outlets And Switches, Panel Upgrades, Panel Replacements, Wiring, Wiring Upgrades, Hot Tub and Spa Wiring, Indoor Lighting, Outdoor Lighting, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Electrical Troubleshooting, Media Wiring, Generator Installation and Repair, Telephone Wiring

Electrician Las Vegas, , Electrical Contractor Las Vegas, Electrical Repair Services Las Vegas, Service Panel Upgrade Las Vegas.