Dr Benson's Natural mix

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2011

4012 S Rainbow Blvd PMB #452

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Horticulture analysis and special plant fertilization systems, (automatic fertilizer injector systems), and applications. Dr. Benson's Natural Mix Product availability, retailers, sales and information. Please visit us at: www.drbensonsnaturalmix.com

06/12/2017

linda W.

Description of Work
I have a gardener and he does all my stuff: lawn, trees, whatever and he’s not a tree per se service. I’ve been in the house since 2003 and he does all my work. I keep all my invoices. It’s Great Basin Landscape and Maintenance. They come out once a month and then they come out extra times for tree trimming and stuff like that because I have a lot of them. They come out once a month for my lawn and just general cleaning and may come out once a year for all my tree trimming. They’re a little on the expensive side, but I wouldn’t trade them for my yard the way it looks. Brad Benson, the owner, he happens to have a degree in horticulture so that means he knows what he’s doing. He might not do it all but he knows what he’s doing.

Category lawn service

08/11/2014

Sharon S.

We are very pleased with them. The gentleman that comes out, one of the most knowledgeable plant person I have ever met. I am very happy with them. We will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They came out and did a big clean up in our house.

Category lawn service, tree service

03/04/2013

Michelle B.

Brad called, we agreed on a time. He arrived on time with all the supplies needed. He did the work, everything was very neat. made sure there were no leaks and that everything worked well. I was very pleased

Description of Work
Installed a fertilizer injector system in my yard as well as replacing the leaking pvb valve.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

11/05/2011

Bill K.

He explained everything wonderfully and really took the time to look at things. he has done the best job I can imagine, I'm very very happy with them. They are excellent and will be our regular people. I think he said it was $40 to come out every 3 months to check it and add solution. If I need him for landscaping in between then I call.

Description of Work
Dr Benson's Natural mix did landscaping, put in the Dr. Benson solution into our irrigation and it puts out a little of the solution to help things grow better, prevent bugs, etc.

Category landscaping, lawn treatment, tree service

07/13/2011

John F.

My landscaper recommended him to me. He's developed a fertilizer delivery system and the fertilizers. When he comes out, he doesn't spend just fifteen minutes. He spends an hour and we talk about so many other plans for the yard especially about the trees that I was concerned about. In the future he will be the guy I will go to for any horticulture or for any trees. I don't have a contract with him. I can call him out anytime. He comes out every three months at $65 every time. I paid him upfront for the equipment that he put in and that was early back in the spring. We will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Dr Benson's Natural mix. We last used his services about two weeks ago. He refilled our fertilizer delivery system. He comes out and checks if the system is still working and provides the fertilizer for that price.

Category lawn treatment, tree service

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Award 2022
    Bobby's Landscaping Services

With over 5 years of experience in the Landscaping industry, Bobby's Landscaping Services is your industry expert in Clark county. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today, and we look forward to working with you!

Award 2022
    Synergy Contracting (Gen and electrical)

Synergy is a Las Vegas native General and Electrical contractor. From custom home construction and remodeling to hanging ceiling fans and installing new lighting. Since 2007 we've served our community and have had an amazing on time track record. We are AngiesList award winners and Home Depot Pro referral representatives. We'd love to share our strengths with you and get you started on your next project.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Horticulture, natural fertilizer & soil conditioner, (automatic fertilizer injector systems), plant and landscape consulting, soil testing and analysis, outdoor lighting systems, irrigation technical work and insect control & damage analysis. Please visit us at: www.drbensonsnaturalmix.com

Medical services and commercial building construction