DMS Plumbing LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2012

100 S Jones Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV 89146

DMS Plumbing LLC of Las Vegas, NV is a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience. We are a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing service serving the entire Las Vegas metro area. DMS Plumbing provides an extensive list of repairs, maintenance and services for residential

03/05/2021

karen G.

Please think twice before using this company. I have been a very loyal customer for the past 8 to 9 years. Recently ownership has changed and so has their commitment to customer service. One and a half years ago I had them install a $10,000.00 AC unit. The condensation line was not installed correctly and moisture and was pooling on my patio roof. When the inspector came out I explained the problem and he had them reposition it. No tack down, when I called the office they stated that wasn't under warranty. My son had to tack it down. He did not go on the roof or touch the unit. Then winter came and, guess what, the heater wouldn't turn on. When a tech could finally come out, a switch inside the unit hadn't been turned on and therefore the heater would not work. Last week I noticed the condensation line was disconnected from the unit. Luis came out and found that the correction was broken and had to be replaced. He thought it might have been pulled and the connection strained causing the failure. The only one to touch the unit was their prior tech. The bottom line, he charged me almost $300.00 to fix it. Then I found out he was the owner and could have and should have done it for free as it obviously was an installment problem. It shouldn't matter that it was before he bought the company, customer loyalty is worth more than $300.00. The bottom line, new ownership is not customer friendly or value loyalty. I will not use them again!!

Description of Work
AC unit repair

11/02/2017

Aimee P.

After the diagnosis, I went ahead with the work to replace the water heater. Jose was great at explaining what needed to be replaced and why, as well as what set their work apart from other vendors. The staff at the office was also wonderful in helping set up an appointment for me so quickly, and answering the various questions I had around billing, materials and warranty for the water heater and work completed. Glad that the gas company and Angie’s list recommend DMS Plumbing - I highly recommend them as well, and will use them again in the future for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
My water heater pilot light went out. Jose from DMS Plumbing came out to diagnose and see why to find out my water heater was leaking.

Category water heater repair

Thank you do much for choosing DMS Plumbing. Our Customers are extremely important to us and we do our best to give the best service possible. Call us for any future plumbing needs.

10/10/2017

Brenda M.

The leak was worse the next day. We called back and the repairman returned promptly. He then found the leak again and wouldn't leave until it was properly fixed.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the main line to the house. They came out quickly and repaired the leak. I have saved the buisness card as I will refer them to anyone and use them again!

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for choosing DMS Plumbing. Please contact us for any future plumbing needs.

06/28/2017

Joanne G.

Jose was a real professional--explored all the possible reasons for the hot water tank problem and explained everything to me in an understandable fashion! Turns out the part I needed was only available through Kenmore, so he went ahead and called Kenmore for me and set up the appointment! I will definitely call DMS and ask for Jose when/if another plumbing problem occurs. PS: Thanks to the Angie's List reviewers who'd recommended DMS!

Description of Work
Explored problem!

06/16/2017

Joanne G.

It went extremely well! Hope the Kenmore guy tomorrow isn't a complete disaster! If the price for the part is too high, I'll call DMS to put in a new water heater. Will definite call DMS and ask for Jose for future plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Jose was extremely knowledgeable and professional, and showed genuine concern for my situation, going beyond the call of duty to make sure I understood what I needed to know. Unfortunately my hot water heater is a Kenmore, and they don't deal with anyone but their own service people. So he couldn't get access to the part I need. Wish I'd known that when I bought the tank 3 years ago.

Category water heater repair

06/14/2017

Gary B.

Paid 1300.00 for a 300.00 job Got the bill after the job was done I paid it , and got a second opinion after the fact

Description of Work
Plumbing valve install

05/31/2017

nick L.

They were terrific, clean, neat, nice, came promptly. We checked around with other people, and that's about what everybody had paid. The unit is about $750 and then it's a couple hundred to install it. Quality was fine.

Description of Work
They installed a water heater.

04/06/2017

karen G.

Can't say enough wonderful things about this company. I have used them several times and never been disappointed. Their tech, TJ, was absolutely wonderful, great personality, very professional and really knew what he was doing. Explained everything thoroughly. I wanted a top of the line disposal. We discussed several options before I decided. Although the one I picked was pricy, it will last for years without any problems. Just what I wanted. TJ also showed me the anode rod in the water heater, explained why it needed to be changed and this greatly improved the life of the heater. Also did a flush. Will always use DMS.

Description of Work
install new garbage disposal and maintenance on water heater.

02/08/2017

catherine R.

The job went very smoothly and I was very happy with Blaine and his crew. They were on time and did the work efficiently and quickly. I could tell their experience paid off in their being able to accurately locate my manifold so that minimal damage was done to my sheetrock and stucco. I would highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I had a plumbing reroute done in order to fix a slab leak in the kitchen. Blaine from DMS came out and gave me a fair estimate after I had several wildly varied estimates to do the same job. He spent over an hour explaining the procedure and answering all my questions.

07/10/2016

David M M.

Doug was professiopnal, thorough and knowledgable. He replaced the valve and learned that the problem was larger than originally anticipated since the problem started in the wall. He worked diligently to correct the issue. He also advised that a new commode would likely be needed in the near future but didn't try to upsell now. Truly, an honest man and an honest company. DMS is reliable, knowledgable and considerate of the homeowners time. A+++ all the way around.

Description of Work
Water fill line valve in bathroom needed replaced.

07/03/2016

David M M.

I've been remiss in writing reviews in the past. This company has done work for me three times over the last two years. Each time was exceptional. From the initial phone call until they were driving away after the repair was complete. The first time I used this company was in 2014. Upon returning from vacation, I found the hot water tank leaking. I visited angieslist.com and read the reviews about DMS and called them. Within two hours, I had a new hot water tank installed. The next time, again returning from a vacation, I found the commode leaking in the master bathroom. Technician came to the house, found that the commode was cracked. He replaced the commode within a couple of hours. Blayne was awesome. The latest was a water line broken between the main at the street and the house. I called at 5p.m. I spoke with Christina who told me that someone could be out within a couple of hours to advise on the situation (Christina is awesome, too). Blayne arrived about an hour later. He spent a lot of time talking about our options, possibilities once they started digging and how DMS warranties it's work. The following morning, Blayne and his staff arrived and began trenching the yard to replace the water line. Trenching through dry river beds, many plants, etc to replace the water line. I was nervous about the expense that it would take to get the landscaping back to it's original appearance. Blayne assured me that they'd return the landscaping to the way it was. Skeptical, I went back to the office. When I returned home, it was if nothing had even been done at my home. I shouldn't have second guessed Blayne or DMS; the front yard looked exactly the same as before the extensive trenching began. Exceptional company; exceptional staff; exceptional experience. My only regret is that I didn't know about DMS before their first visit to my home in 2014. A+++ service.

Description of Work
Replaced water line from main at the street to the house.

12/01/2015

karen G.

Another wonderful experience with DMS. Our tech, Jose Arias, was great. Office was nice enough to give us a price break since we were return customers. Once you use this company you will always use them. Why go anywhere else when you can get service, professionalism, and knowledgeable techs with DMS. Will call them again when I need to.

Description of Work
Install water pressure regulator.

10/17/2015

Tina K.

Awesome service. Came out on Saturday morning at no extra charge. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replace valve

09/29/2015

Sheila C.

I was Nervous to call because it was Sunday - thought - maybe i'll wait until Monday -will be more expensive on a Sunday night for sure, right? NO! Doug was at my house in 30 minutes. He evaluated, repaired not only what i thought was broken, but showed me what other things were wrong. (this is a new house for us, so i valued the info). I know plumbing, i just honestly don't have the time or patience for it anymore, so i called Doug. My point is, he wasn't trying to up sell me, what he found was truly a problem that could have turned out miserably had he not fixed it for me. He was polite, quick, courteous and clean. He scraped old grout he did not have to, and left it looking better than it was before. So, what did i do? I told him about 3 other things that i have been meaning to have someone fix and asked him if he was interested - he did those three projects also and they are all working great too! Pricing fair, work was outstanding. Would definitely recommend him anytime!

Description of Work
HELP - Late Sunday afternoon toilet emergency - not just the toilet, but the water line, flange, wax seal, etc.

09/24/2015

Jordan D.

Shower drain was not draining. Tried store products to unclog, but no luck. DMS plumbing used a snake and was done it 15 minutes. Works great now. Success but a little bit pricey in my opinion.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

09/13/2015

Carol W.

OMG.... Doug is fantastic. Called him on a rental property - water main line break. Doug came out the same day, gave me quote and started the work immediately, on a Saturday I must add, and completed the job the next day. Always profession, Always finishes the job. I had previously used DMS Plumbing on my personal home for a water main break under my driveway. Came out and gave us a quote the same day and started the work that day and finished the next. I will always call and recommend DMS Plumbing to anyone that needs plumbing work done. DMS Plumbing will always get a A+++++++ from me.

Description of Work
DMS Plumbing had to re-route the main water line from the meter to the home.

08/14/2015

Robert W.

Doug arrived as scheduled and quickly assessed the problem and installed the heater. Job was completed quickly and cleaned up the area. Highly recommend the company for any plumbing needs. Doug was friendly and professional as well as very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
installed new water heater. Bring up to code. Pull permit.

08/11/2015

Denise T.

Diego was a consummate professional. My husband has worked with various trades in his over 20 years in construction, so praise from him comes grudgingly. Diego was, in his words; "one of the best" and he'd hire him again.

Description of Work
Installed a provided faucet and fixed/stabilized a wobbly toilet

07/17/2015

JOHN H.

Prompt response time. Friendly staff. Doug, the technitian was very professional. Great coupon deal.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater and pipes.

07/16/2015

Elizabeth R.

This is the second time that I have used DMS Plumbing LLC. The first time was to unclog by kitchen sink. They did such a good job that time and didn't charge me an exorbitant fee. I was recently laid off from work, so I knew that their fees wouldn't send me to the poor house (or at least I hoped!) I called DMS Plumbing yesterday and they scheduled a tech to come today to give me an estimate sometime between 12:00p & 4:00p. I received a call from Christina this morning, that one of their techs finished up a previous job sooner than expected and would I like for him to come earlier than scheduled. I thought that was excellent customer service on their office staffs part. Diego arrived and I showed him my issues with the outdoor spigots. When he was writing up the estimate I has mentioned to him that I hope it wouldn't cost too much because I was unemployed. He quickly informed my about the Angie's list discount and asked if I was a member. I told him that I was and that took 15% off the bill. He also told me about some other ways that I could get additional discounts by writing reviews on some other online sites. I told him that I could do that and he managed to save me $59!! More excellent customer service. When I told him that the cost was acceptable, he said he would have the spigots changed out right away! Another appointment was not even necessary! He had the parts on the truck and went to work. Inspected Diego's work on both spigots, both were replaced with brand new parts and are in working order! No Brainer, call this company for any of your plumbing needs!! They rock!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced two outdoor spigots that were rusted to garden hoses.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/26/2015

Susan S.

I'm so pleased with this company the price was very reasonable did an amazing job I will use them again also recommend them to all my friends and family

Description of Work
change out shower cartridge and fix broken drain

06/24/2015

karen G.

What a great experience. From the minute I called the office Christine was very professional, friendly, and showed great customer service. After we scheduled the appointment time for the following afternoon Christine was worried we would go too long without hot water and called in early evening to offer us an earlier appointment. Although we stayed with an afternoon appointment her thoughtfulness was much appreciated. Our technician, Blaine, arrived at 6 PM after finishing a complex and long job. He was so nice, installed a new water heater which was much better than our old one. He explained everything and answered all our questions. We're still trying to figure out how he managed to remove a 40 gal tank and replace with a larger 50 gal tank by himself. Looked very heavy, but he did it without breaking a sweat. He didn't finish until 8:30 PM and still had a few more jobs to do. What a valuable employee!! We could not be happier with the service, both installation and customer. That is so rare in Las Vegas and we will definitely use this company for all our plumbing needs in the future. Please, DMS, never go out of business!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced leaking water heater.

06/11/2015

Donna Y.

The water main broke on Saturday night, and I called DMS on Sunday morning. They set up an appointment within 2 hours and called to let me know when the plumber was on his way. They had a crew there by early afternoon and the repair was completed within a few hours. They had to dig up the lawn to get at the pipes, but they replaced all the grass and you can't even see where the digging was done. Then, when we turned the water back on, they noticed the regulator wasn't working, so they replaced that too. The water main replacement was $2200 and the regulator replacement was $350. I am very impressed with how quickly they were able to get this job done (on a Sunday!). Excellent service!

Description of Work
Installed new water main from meter to house, and replaced regulator

05/18/2015

Kathy H.

They promptly called to ask if it was okay that they arrived a little early (rarely heard of), got the manpower here to get the job done. As they discovered where the builder cut corners, they very efficiently took care of what needed to be done. Doug offered options that would work with my budget. Very friendly, but constantly working!

Description of Work
Re-pipe entire house, replace a shower valve, move main valve to house.

03/03/2015

curtis S.

They were good-- arrived on time, did the work at a good price, and cleaned up after themselves

Description of Work
They put in a new water line from the street to my house

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi
    Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

Water heaters, clogged toilets, rebuild toilets, shower valves, cartrige replacements, softners, whole house water filtration, hose bibbs, reverse osmosis for clean drinking water, leak detection, slab leaks & repair, repiping of water lines, garbage disposals, bathroom faucets, kitchen, gas lines, washer boxes