Desert Valley Roofing LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

5985 Hauck St 101

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Desert Valley Roofing LLC has been providing professional roofing services to the entire Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas for more than 25 years. We take great pride in putting the customer first and making sure they are completely satisfied with our work. Our highly qualified professionals are well trained and have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right every time. As a matter of fact, every job we do is owner supervised! We specialize in the following services: - Re-roofing projects - Residential/Commercial repairs - Roof inspections Contractor License #78062 Call us today for a free roof inspection!...

03/26/2020

Joan H.

They were professional, honest, and I enjoyed working with them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They repaired my roofing.

01/23/2020

Steven F.

Crew showed up early in the day and worked for almost five hours straight without stopping. They were efficient and knew what they were doing. They brought all the supplies needed and cleaned up after themselves. Overall, a very good experience. Hoping I have no more problems with leaks in that area of the roof.

Description of Work
Repair roof leak, lay new felt, build up new cricket for proper water drainage from roof, install new battens, replace broken tiles

08/28/2018

Jakub M.

Mark came when he said he will. The workers started exactly on the day they told us. Clean professional work without a hitch. No debris. No haggling. Absolutely Awsome! Will hire again if i had a second house.

Description of Work
Fix the roof

01/27/2018

John R.

They were friendly and professional. They found another problem and fixed it for a small additional charge.

Description of Work
Repair holes in roof.

06/11/2017

Amy L.

Our new roof looks GREAT! Desert Valley Roofing did a great job from start to finish, everything was easy and went smoothly, new roof installed in four days. Mark did an inspection/estimate a week after we called them - took pictures of the damaged sections and gave a good price estimate for partial replacement or full replacement, our choice. Estimate was about $4,500 to replace the leaking section, or $11,700 for a whole new roof - the whole roof was old & had issues, and we wanted to get terra-cotta tiles, instead of the old black ones, so did the whole roof. We scheduled the roof replacement about 6 weeks later. Ashley was so friendly and easy to work with when picking out tiles. She provide photos of houses with the tile we'd picked out for our Homeowners Association and filled out part of the HOA form. Once approved, Desert Valley got the permits and ordered the tiles. They arrived early each day, worked hard, and cleaned up before they left. We had a small storage shed that we hadn't thought of when doing the estimate and asked if they could replace the black tiles with some type of matching tiles. They did this small roof edge, purchasing additional tiles that looked good with the roof tiles. We LOVE our new roof, and it was really easy to work with Desert Valley Roofing - good customer service, good quality work, good price, 5-year initial warranty (plus 5 more, years, after inspection). We have already recommended them to friends and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New roof with new tiles and underlayment, etc. Our roof was 30 years old, heavy rains in February started a leak over the kitchen sink window, and there were numerous broken and missing tiles.

05/17/2017

Andy W.

The work was done very professionally (very careful to stack and not break tiles that were removed). Didn't notice a single nail, scrap metal, or anything after they were gone. I'm assuming the roof doesn't leak any more as we haven't had rain since the work was done.

Description of Work
We had roof leaks in multiple places. We called 5 different high-rated roofers but Desert Valley was the only ones that could find time to come out and give an estimate. 1 other gave verbal estimate based on square footage and my description. Rains really made roofers busy in 'Vegas this year. They said that the underlayment needed to be replaced which was typically of a roof older than 15 years in 'Vegas. Their bid was in-line with the verbal estimate so we went with Desert Valley. Originally work was to be 6 weeks out but they called the next day and said they could squeeze us in next week. We ended up getting estimates for whole roof and for two areas where we had noticeable leaks. We went with the 2 areas as it was about $7000 less and we plan to sell the house.

01/22/2017

Teresa B.

Gal who answered the phone was friendly and helpful. Estimator was on time and showed us pictures of our roof where attention was needed (this was a nice plus). One repair guy showed up on time and worked all day...7:30 to sundown. Overall we had a very good experience with Desert Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof leak. After looking at roof, and showing us pictures of broken tiles, old caulking, debris, we had leak repaired and general maintenance performed. Can't speak for quality since we can't see the roof and didn't get after pictures to show the work that was done. So far with continuing rain, the leak seems to be gone.

01/18/2017

Jaime R.

Everything went smooth and without issue.

Description of Work
Second home we have used their services. Great for repair and maintenance. Easy to schedule and came back same day when I discovered loose tile. Maintenance and install flashing on back of house.

11/08/2016

les Q.

THEY NEVER RESPONDED!!!! I did my homework, compared reviews on yelp & angies. I sent the same request to three (3) roofers, described my roof style, footage and leak problem. Desert Valley STILL HASN'T RESPONDED. That's actually a good thing. Can you guess the problems I might have had with punctuality, follow-thru, warranty if I had worked with them. MAC roofing responded immediately, answer their phones every time I call, personal service, long-term employees, good communication and follow-thru. They are the roofer everyone hopes for, visit them at their office and you'll know what I mean.

Description of Work
Desert Valley STILL HASN'T RESPONDED. I've had terrible leaks for a year and previous patch-jobs, by unethical contractors, didn't fix anything. I needed a whole new roof. My email to Dessert Valley described everything, included s.f.

Category

Your request was never received by Desert Valley Roofing, perhaps the problem is with Angie's List's new website, as we respond to all quote requests within 24-48 hrs. We offer multiple options for quote requests, including a website and a direct phone line answered by our office staff from 8am-4:30pm Monday thru Friday for immediate assistance. Unfortunately simply leaving a message on Angie's List for an estimate has proven to be unreliable.

09/07/2016

patricia D.

They did a great job. They were the only company willing to come out to do minor roof repairs in my area. Other companies were looking for whole roof replacement business, not repairs. The administrative staff is wonderful. They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and very professional. Everyone I dealt with at Desert Valley Roofing was great. The work was done as expected and at the cost given by the estimator. Just know that it may take some time to get the work done as all roofers in the Las Vegas area are very busy these days. I would definitely recommend Desert Valley Roofing.

Description of Work
10 roof tiles replaced, flashing sealed, debris cleaned from the roof

08/23/2016

Pat F.

The service provided more than met my expectations. Everything the company said they would do was done professionally from the first appointment down to daily clean up of any debris in the yard. Within a few days of the scheduled start date, Ashley contacted me to advise when the crew, dumpster, and materials would be dropped off. Very smooth operation. Thank you for making a perceived stressful situation seem like an everyday occurrence.

Description of Work
Replace the underlayment (30# felt) and inspect and replace defective plywood under my tile roof.

07/27/2016

Amanda S.

I called Desert Valley Roofing and they answered immediately. The women on the phone was very pleasant and help refer me to a handyman due to it being such a small job. I was very impressed with the costumer service and friendliness of staff! I would definitely call this company in the future for any large jobs!

Description of Work
One tile replaced on roof.

07/05/2016

Cheryl P.

Minimal Bumps. In late June 2016, we noticed a roof leak in our garage, while we were replacing a Hot Water Heater. After downloading all the roofing contractors, from the Nevada State Contractors' Board (NSCB) website. After investigating and reviewing all pertinent information, i.e. disciplinary actions, bid limits, we were down to about five contractors, including Desert Valley. My husband placed our pertinent information on the website, yet did not receive a telcall or an email. One week later, I telephoned Desert Valley, speaking to Ashley, who advised that Mike, who is the owner, would conduct our roof inspection. The night before the appointment, Ashley telephoned to advise that Victor (Ayala), Supervisor/Sales, according to LinkedIn would perform our inspection. My husband conducted the meeting with Victor. Victor arrived within the appointment window which was between 1 and 3 p.m. in late June, 2016 in Henderson, NV. Keeping that appointment in and of itself is a feat because of the ridiculously Hot summers in NV. Victor inspected the entire roof, using an IPad to photograph the areas of the roof where there were issues .Lots of photographs were taken approximately 50 or so, were reviewed that documented our issues with our entire roof. Ultimately, Four broken tiles, 2 other tiles in need of repair and maintenance issues with the rest of the roof. Our home was built in 2001. A couple of business days later, their bid proposal was due. I telephoned Desert Valley and spoke with the Managing Partner, to advise that we had not heard from Victor, nor had we received their bid. I then, in abundance of caution, contacted TLC Roof Services, to get a bid. A review can be found on this website. No Work was performed by TLC Roof Services. On June 27, 2016, the bid/offer was due. On June 30, 2016, the Bid/Offer was sent by Victor Ayala. It took a few tries to get all the paperwork here yet it finally arrived. The Bid/Offer included a Repair only option, A Maintenance option and a combined Repair and Maintenance Option. We reviewed the Offer and decided on the combined plan for $1,650.00. On July 5, 2016, the Bid Proposal was accepted. An facsimile copy was sent to Desert Valley and a PDF was sent separately to Victor Ayala's email. On same day, we telephoned Desert Valley and spoke with Ashley. She advised that she had received an Accepted Agreement for the Roof Repair and Maintenance. In one to two business days, she would telephone to provide us with a tentative date for the work to be performed. Ashley telephoned on July 6, 2016, to advise that our roof maintenance and repair would be conducted September 2, 2016 between seven and nine in the morning. The crew would be three people and if there was a cancellation we could be moved forward. The day before our repair was scheduled, on September 1, 2016, Ashley telephoned us to check if conducting the work, one day early was permissible. The crew could be at our home as early as 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Of course, we jumped on the early service. The crew of three were all on-time by 12:30 p.m. Work commenced with a flurry of action. Two portions of our roof had to be demolished down to the rafters. It was basically a new roof on two small sections of our roof just over the garage. There was a small cloudburst of rain and the crew continued to work the demolition. Finally soaked through they had to come down off the roof to change their clothes and the rain then magically stopped. Crew worked solid until 5:30 p.m., just absolutely gorgeous to see the roof repaired. The visit also included maintenance on the roof were they sealed all the joints where the tiles came together on the roof line. The work was also done around the skylight. We simply couldn't be happier with the work. Be prepared to wait as this company is super busy.

Description of Work
Leak in Roof over Garage

05/09/2016

Sofia R.

Our balcony had water damage but have not been able to find anyone who could fix it. We talked to several roofing companies who told us to contact a roofing company that could repair decking. This company was the first company that said they could repair it. They called it a "Walking Deck Repair." To keep a long story short, the job was finished correctly. My peeves about it were dealing with the office and scheduling. I was told it would be 3-4 visits for the project. They completed it in 4 visits (the first was all day, the 2nd and 3rd were about 2-3 hours, and the 4th visit was them just coming to remove tape and make sure it dried nicely). I only had notification of them coming for 1 of 4 visits and I only knew because I happened to call the day before to ask when they were coming. From the first visit to the final visit, I think it took 3 weeks. I was a bit frustrated with the scheduling process but the actual guys performing the work did a nice job and they were very polite. Since they are the only company I could find in Vegas to repair a balcony, I would recommend them for balcony repair, but would be sure to tell people to be patient with the scheduling.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking balcony deck.

Category deck cleaning

01/04/2016

Jaime R.

Went without issue. Everything from estimate to finished work was performed in a timely manner. Will use in future for maintenance.

Description of Work
Cleaned debris off roof. Replaced broken and/or loose tiles.

11/13/2015

Carol J L.

Very professionally handled. They arrived when they said they would, completed the project quickly and efficiently, left everything clean, and charged what they said they would.

Description of Work
Redid our 3700 square foot tile roof.

Thank You Members Name Removed for your review. We appreciate the kind words. And please let us know if you need anything or if we can do anything else for you.

09/09/2014

Takeshi O.

Excellent prompt service. Originally gave me the best price for re roofing old addition but they had to charge extra after seeing extensive water damage. I had a feeling it was going to be there but couldn't be sure until the removed old roofing. Charged addition $750 for repair which was totally reasonable after I saw how much work it took to repair. What I would recommend the most is 'roof tuneup'. For $350 they replace any broken tiles ( I had about ten) readjust the tiles, recaulk the transitions and clean roof channels.

Description of Work
Fixed shingle roof with major wood replacement. Replaced tiles and adjusted roof tiles and re-caulked roof.

Aspen Pressure Washing

As a new business, we are committed to exemplary service at extremely affordable prices. You can expect nothing less than top notch, professional customer service. We believe in transparency throughout the whole process and great results that last! We hope to earn your business not only today, but for all your future pressure washing needs.

Encor Home & Roofing of Las Vegas

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Encor Home and Roofing will always work in your best interest, utilizing quality materials, state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, comprehensive insurance programs and the most experienced and skilled craftsmen in the industry. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Encor Home & Roofing of Las Vegas on Angi
    Source 1 Roofing, LLC

WE ARE OPEN! We will remain open during this time of lock down from the Covid-19 virus. We are not abandoning our customers and will continue to provide quality roofing at a great price. We service all types of roofs, residential and commercial. We can repair or replace tile roofing, shingles, Flat roofing, Spray foam roofing, roof coatings, Modified bitumen ,and TPO. Big jobs or small, all get our dedicated teams full commitment to provide high-class workmanship at a fair price. Contact us to schedule for a free estimate. When your roof is in need of attention, we will come out and do a full inspection of your roof system. Our quality expert roofers will inform you with line by line details of our findings , providing photos if requested to help explain the condition of your roof. Our roofers will explain your options and help guide you to the best decision regarding your roofing system. We are not here to pressure you into the most expensive options to benefit ourselves, we understand that having integrity and doing what is best for our clients is the best way to run a business. Happy clients build wealth in a company not high price tags.

06/30/2017