DC Painting LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2009

5655 West Alexander Road

Las Vegas, NV 89130

DC Painting LLC is a licensed, bonded and insured painting contractor since 2009. We are a repaint specialist who provides high quality work and service. We can paint as little as a exterior trim or the entire house, we do it all. Customers call, we provide a free detail written estimate, we do our job at higher standards, we make sure everything promise got completed and move on to the next job. When you hire DC Painting LLC you will deal directly with business owner; I provide you with free estimates, we offer Free Paint Samples, order material and paint, we manage the entire process for you. We have a well trained team that know the importance of quality, neatness, safety, and our goal as a company.. CALL TODAY! DC Painting LLC/ Super Service Award Winner 9th Year in a Roll: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018....

08/18/2022

Mariel M.

I requested their service at my empty house, right after purchase and everything went as planned at the beginning. No one was home to supervise their work during the painting process, and we just went there and walked the house quickly after they finished before paying on the spot. Next time we went to the house to do some cleaning we found out that two of the kitchen drawers were broken, and really bad “fixed”. I got in contact with one of the workers and I was given excuses that the drawers were already broken when they came, which they never comunícate, I even provided the photos of the inspection to David Cordon showing the cabinets were checked and fine. But he decided to believe his workers. Please do yourself a favor and, if you are in need of painting services and you still want to try this company, which I do not recommend, make sure you go over EVERYTHING prior, during and right after services because they will not fixed anything they break and will not believe your word. This company has Very poor work ethics.

Description of Work
Interior & Cabinets paint

Category carpet installation, interior painters

Owner just bought this house. These damages where there already. Its quite a offensive for this customer to think we would do this “repair”. She has never lived in the house and just finding things done by previous owner but blames us. We did not do this damage. We did everything we said we would do. Always on time, always responded, work was done to satisfaction, so this review has zero credibility.

05/16/2021

Kevin B.

DC Painting does excellent work!! They pay attention to details and make sure you are totally satisfied with their work. This is 2nd time I use DC Painting and I would hire them again for any painting project.

Description of Work
External Home Stucco Painting

Category carpet installation, house painters

04/11/2021

Craig N.

I was very happy with the job DC Painting did in painting the exterior of our house and the concrete block wall around the entire backyard. It took three days to prep and paint the house and walls. The prep work was very through, they caulked every crack in the stucco and concrete wall! They were very responsive to the exact details of how I wanted the house painted. It looks great and I couldn't be more pleased with their work!

Description of Work
Exterior painting of residence and perimeter wall

03/25/2021

Lynne B.

DC painting took their time with the prep of the house. They did an excellent job and I notice their attention to detail. The neighbors are all commenting on how terrific the house looks and want to know who we hired so they can get their houses painted. They did an outstanding job!

Description of Work
House Exterior

08/05/2020

Michelle C.

Andres was awesome. He repaired what we needed and went over and above on the work. We would definitely recommend him!!

Description of Work
Stucco repairs

Category stucco

07/19/2020

LARRY B.

DC Painting was great. Gave us a reasonable bid so we retained them to paint about 10 arches on our back porch, plus pop-outs attached thereto. They were very professional, showed up on time, repaired numerous cracks in a six foot high fence plus expertly painted the areas we needed painting. Did a great job. Took the time to do it correctly. Will rehire when needed.

Description of Work
Painting, stucco repair

06/02/2020

Gabriele S.

very well, great job done and David kept me informed ref schedule I recommended his business to the HOA

Description of Work
painting the whole exterior of two story house

Category pressure washing, house painters

05/20/2020

Oscar H.

100 % Satisfied! Through the whole process they were excellent, we couldn’t make up our minds with the color selection, they were kind enough to also go over some recommendations. They were patient with us, always treated us nicely and always showed up on time, they were professional and very clean. Our house looks so much newer now. Thank you!

Description of Work
Exterior paint

05/01/2020

Todd I.

Amazing Job!!! This crew was definitely a team, having fun while working seamlessly together. Efficient and great quality. David was great to work with and made recommendations that were perfect.

Description of Work
interior painting of most of the interior

03/26/2020

Steven F.

DC painting did a great job repainting two bathroom ceilings which the previous owners had used regular flat paint. I had DC repaint using a semigloss paint. The job took about 7 hours. They were careful to cover and tape off all the bathroom fixtures, showers/tubs, mirrors, lights, etc. I was very happy with the finished results and would hire them again for painting jobs.

Description of Work
Repaint two bathroom ceilings

03/19/2020

Cindy S.

Company never responded to my inquiry for an estimate

Description of Work
Stucco repair

Category house painters

I have always responded to all request. I don’t have any emails, text, voicemail or our website contact for with this name. Maybe you wrote this to wrong person/company or did not reach us. You can always contact us thru those 4 methods.

02/07/2020

Daiva K.

Quality experience from quote through finished job! Reliable and did high quality work. Very pleased. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Paint the wood trim around the house and the iron gates.

12/16/2019

Christina M.

I found DC Painting on Angie's List and read their great reviews. I shopped around for quotes to paint the interior of a townhouse that I plan to sell. David's proposal was by far the most professional and honest of the ten that I got. His crew arrived on time, worked the entire day painting, cleaned up afterwards, and were professional and courteous throughout the entire process. They covered all my furniture and belongings and painted everywhere, including closets and doors. They were very careful with light fixtures and appliances. I was offered a choice of paint grades, colors, payment options, etc. I especially liked the fact that DC Painting is licensed, insured, and bonded. Overall I would recommend DC Painting to family and friends.

Description of Work
Interior painting of 1238-sq ft townhouse

12/06/2019

Ric B.

Excellent work as door and weather strip look fantastic as new garage door now in compliance with community color. Painter took the time to caulk area around weather strip, protected neighbors vehicle, with newly painted garage door looking very good. Whole process went smoothly and David was able to send painter way before scheduled date. Would recommend DC Painting to anyone requiring future painting.

Description of Work
Paint garage door with HOA colors.

11/26/2019

Brent F.

Absolutely A+ workmanship. Punctual. Tidy. Detail oriented. SO impressed!

Description of Work
Exterior paint! Entire house.

11/16/2019

Wilfred M.

excellent, high quality service and attention to detail, the paint was high quality, no detail was over looked. david cordon runs a first class business.

Description of Work
exterior house painting, stucco

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

11/06/2019

Sherry J.

It was awesome. They are thorough and professional in all their work. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Paint house exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

10/29/2019

Joe C.

On time. Organized. Professional. Efficient and Reasonably priced compared to other bids. Painter and helper were diligent and efficient. Pressure washed. Prep Work. Repaired/rebuilt stucco. David was professional and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Whole exterior including facias, garage, and front door

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

09/12/2019

Pamela & Carmen S.

Great, David is on top of everything! Great Service

Description of Work
Painted fascia board around the house

08/30/2019

Jill E.

The price quoted was very fair and we had a very pleasant experience from start to finish. The painters were on time, did a great job and were very clean/tidy. They even patched some missing stucco on a couple of areas. The price varied depending on one or two colors and quality of paint so there was flexibility. We had them come back a couple of months later to repair some interior drywall and repaint and they did a great job. Highly recommend DC Painting!!

Description of Work
Painting of house exterior/interior drywall repair and paint

Category drywall, stucco, house painters, interior painters

08/29/2019

Gary K.

David provided an estimate the day after I requested it and the price was appropriate for the work to be done. All work was completed to my satisfaction within 2 days of accepting David's proposal. The workers cleaned up their work and didn't damage my property in any fashion. I received an invoice via email the day after work was completed and paid via check. This was an entirely positive experience for me from start to finish and will consider hiring DC Painting to paint the exterior of my house next year.

Description of Work
Repair stucco on block wall and paint entire wall

03/12/2019

Kelly G.

Excellent! DC Painting has painted both the exterior and interior of my home in the past year. The customer service is exceptional and the quality of work performed makes it well worth the price. Time is taken to properly patch and paint with precision. I will definitely hire DC Painting again and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting of home.

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters

02/16/2019

Dave C.

Exceptionally well. Crew arrived at promised time. Were careful moving furniture and patching holes. Worked hard and quickly and finished ahead of schedule. Put all furniture back in place and cleaned area. Removed all flooring protection and furniture protection. We could not ask for better finished paint job.

Description of Work
Paint the interior walll and ceiling living areas of a 2300 sq. ft. residence. Move and replace several pieces of heavy furniture.

Category house painters, interior painters

01/29/2019

Jan W.

Perfect. DC painting are professionals and the work all reflects that.

Description of Work
Exterior painting - trim and doors

01/14/2019

Lee G.

Weather caused a couple of delays in starting the project. Once begun, it went smoothly and the finished product was outstanding. Love the color choice and the quality look and feel.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor for 3 car garage

Category epoxy flooring

Nevada Painting Company

Nevada Painting Company has built our stellar reputation on providing unmatched excellent service and superior results with our painting options. We utilize the latest technology and techniques in the painting industry to give our clients the best quality painting service available for their home. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, both residential and commercial.

Offers by Nevada Painting Company on Angi
    Vegas Paints

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

AllPro Painters

Locally owned & operated AllPro Painters specializes in residential interior and exterior painting. We've completed 1000's of jobs throughout the Las Vegas, NV and St. George, UT areas. Call today for your FREE ESTIMATE. Minor wall patching included in most cases. (702) 550-4755.

0074066A
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential Repaint Painting Contractor, Commercial and Home Owners Association. Exterior and Interior. From the smallest job to an entire community repaint. $500,000 Bid Limit

Ask for details.