Davis Glass & Mirror

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2006

5135 S Valley View Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Davis Glass & Mirror, Inc provides 24 hour emergency service for our residential and commercial customers. We specialize in all things glass and would love to give you a free estimate today!...

03/04/2021

Karen S.

Poor communication between order taker client and worker assigned to the job. Worker came to my home with the wrong tools. After discussion of job requirements worker left without taking measurements saying he would check their stock for seal material we discussed. Client called the next day to check status only to be told that they would have to order material and needed 50% down to get started. How do you order material when you don't know how much you need? Never talked about needing 50% down to start a job. Poor experience all the way around!

Description of Work
replace seals on shower door

Category glass repair,doors

06/25/2018

Delmar S.

Davis was great, the rep showed up on time and was done in about 20 minutes, using the existing frame of my garage window and replacing just the broken glass. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Glass replaced in garage window

Category glass repair,replacement windows

12/18/2017

mehran J.

Worked was done properly without any issues, however, I found it to be more expensive than other glass companies . I was told that I would be notified once my order is ready and will be contacted to schedule service. Unfortunately, no one called to give me an update about my order and I had to contact two times to check on the status of my order & to book an appointment for service. I decided to go with Davis Glass based on positive review from other customers. Overall, I am satisfied with the work, but they can improve on their customer service and follow up on customer orders.

Description of Work
Replaced fireplace glass.

09/24/2017

Mary Lou M.

Very professional - the estimator and the installer, Darryl were great as was the office, including Cindy. The work had to be done from the roof and inside using a very high ladder.

Description of Work
A ventilation window was broken due to a rock - the window is about 18 feet from the floor; Davis Glass came out the same day, taped the window as only the outside pane was broken and replaced it within a week.

09/18/2017

Timora C.

Responded promptly, very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced glass in side panels at front door.

06/28/2017

Timora C.

Came when they said they would. Ordered glass and returned when scheduled to install. Very professional. New windows look great.

Description of Work
Replaced side windows in front door.

06/22/2017

Jeanette D J.

Stay away from this company. It is a nightmare to do business with. What should have taken one week stretched out to over a month. The first install was missed with no phone call, no text. I found out the next day that they had broken a piece of glass at the shop and had to reorder. They showed up for the next install but after putting up the frame discovered that the glass they brought was 6 inches higher than the frame. They had to take the whole thing down and start over. Finally got the product installed but the material is substandard and the quality of the workmanship is suspect. There’s a big gap at the bottom of the shower door and they are trying to tell me that’s it code. Really? They don’t bother to cover their shoes when they come in and track hot asphalt all over the carpets. Very unprofessional. I wouldn’t recommend them to my worst enemy.

Description of Work
New shower door and enclosure

Category glass repair,doors

04/28/2017

Stephen D.

Davis was on time and reasonable in price. I have used them before and will do so in the future.

Description of Work
shower door replacement

Category replacement windows,doors

04/10/2017

Lawrence L.

Measurements were okay and tops look great

Description of Work
Glass tops for some of our furniture.

Category glass repair

03/02/2017

Jan B.

Excellently. They repaired my windows when no one else would. I'm very happy - I thought I would have to replace them.

Description of Work
They repaired my Milgard windows.

JKR Windows

WINDOW REPLACEMENT WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY AT THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! WELCOME TO JKR WINDOWS WHERE OUR #1 PRIORITY IS TO REPLACE AS MANY OLD AND INEFFICIENT WINDOWS AS POSSIBLE. Combining years of skilled experience with genuine attentive customer care, we guarantee to improve the beauty, efficiency, and structure of your home. Whether you are looking to build a new home, construct an addition, improve safety, or bring down your energy bill, our high-performance energy-efficient window products combined with our skilled experience will ensure you get the very best results. Our installers have over 40 years combined experience in window replacement and installation and have been working to bring families and individuals the best in professional quality and service. From the beginning to the end of our process, we come to you and make sure that each window replacement or new installation project results in a world class customer experience.

ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@azwds.com Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/31

DaBella - Las Vegas NV

Call us for your window and roofing needs!

We provide a wide variety of glass services and products for residential and commercial customers ranging from simple glass and door repairs/replacing to custom built storefronts. We specialize in windows, mirrors, and shower enclosures.

Auto glass.