D A CABINET CO

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2009

2284 MCCOIG AVE

Las Vegas, NV 89119

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. LICENSE: #0071910. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. TE: 702-597-9430...

12/26/2012

Katherine L.

Execellent.

Description of Work
Granite Counter Top

12/20/2011

daniel M.

The work was good and we were impressed with their price. We were satisfied and didn't have any problems. They didn't have a great number of employees and one of the employees had a death in their family so that set things back a little while, but that was understandable. They did the work as promised. The price was excellent, excellent.

Description of Work
We used D A Cabinets to refinish kitchen cabinets.

Category cabinet refacing

06/27/2011

Vanda M.

They are very reliable and do a very good job. I would rate them high overall. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used D A Cabinet Co for cabinetry and woodworking. The last time I used them was about two weeks ago. They did some restoration to the woodwork.

Category woodworking

03/01/2011

Jerry L.

I met with Yoav, who explained that because the countertops were marble the deep veining would not be smooth, but the rest of the countertop would polish up fine. He said marble is not normally used in kitchens. He said he would contact me the next day with an estimate (it was two days later). I met him at the house to sign a contract, and the work was to take place a couple of days later. On the scheduled day the workers were late, and did not show up with the materials they needed to finish the job. Someone had to bring the additional materials by. When the workers were finished. It appeared shiney. But once they left, I started running my hand over the complete surface and found it was rough in many places (not the veining we had discussed). I immediately contacted Yoav and told him the situation. I could not stay as my dog was bleeding profusely from her paw and I had to leave immediately for the Vet. Arrangements were made to have Yoav and his crew return. Yoav returned, his crew didn't. Now Yoav's story changed, he never promised a smooth surface, accused my wife with being the dissatisfied party not me (my wife hadn't even seen the work when I called to complain), etc. He promised to return the following Monday with the crew and foreman. This is where the truth came out. D A Cabinets DOESN"T DO IT'S OWN COUNTERTOPS, THEY ARE SUBCONTRACTED OUT. So while Yoav was presenting himself as an expert in this work, his company doesn't even do the work. The contractor and his crew worked with my wife to make the best of the situation, and the foreman was quite apologetic for a situation not of his making. Later we received a phone call from Yoav asking if everthing was OK so he could sleep well that night. We just told hime "fine", so we would never have to deal with him again.

Description of Work
Marble countertops and backsplashes were to be polished and sealed.

Category countertops

01/25/2011

Katherine L.

They have a really great selection of granite slabs. The service was outstanding. We are very happy with the service and will definitely refer them.

Description of Work
They installed granite counter top in my fathers kitchen.

01/15/2011

Vanda M.

The finished product is beautiful and Yoav did a wonderful job. There were a few issues with the quality of the wood but Yoav has come back several times to touch up some of the woodwork as well as replaced a cabinet door and has assured me that he will return if I am not completely satisfied. I would use him again if I needed to change other cabinets or touch up wood work in my home.

Description of Work
Yoav , the owner, measured my bathroom for new cabinets as well as provided samples of the wood finishes and various colors available. He and his assistant then installed the cabinets from the manufacturer.

Category custom cabinets

11/28/2010

Peter S.

Our kitchen counter with sink faces the family room. We decided that we didn't like the sink and all of the counter visible from the family room. We wanted to add a raised bar area io hide the kitchen counter mess from the family room. In addition we wanted to replace the counters with granite and add a row of cabinets above the existing cabinets. Working with Yoav was a pleasure. He provided us with creative and doable options. When we were possibly going in the wrong direction he gave suggestions but never really pushed us. The result met or possibly exceeded our expectations. The work was done in the expected time. The communication was thorough and all the workers that came in were very professional. i would certainly recommend him if you have a kitchen that needs cabinets or counters.

Description of Work
Added cabinets in kitchen and laundry room, replaced counters with granite, added new counter with granite.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite

08/26/2010

Ron & Connie M.

I wanted to replace the old counter tops in our kitchen. I used Angie's List to find a suitable contractor. I chose three contractor's to call to come to my house for an estimate. Out of the three contractor's that came to my house I chose D A Cabinet Co., because Yoav (the owner of the company) answered all of my questions and understood what I wanted done and his pricing was the most reasonable. We set a date for his sub-contractor to come and take the final measurements and set the date for installation. I had my own plumber come out prior to the installation of the counter top to disconnect the plumbing, uninstall the garbage disposal and break-free the old cast iron kitchen sink from the existing counter top. I had a new kitchen sink & etc. to be installed by my plumber after the counter top install. The whole experience with D A Cabinet Co. was positive from the beginning to end. Yoav and the install crew were very efficient, knowledgeable, professional, and reasonable in price. I now have a lovely and updated kitchen.

Description of Work
One of the three company's I had called for an estimate (Sear's) wanted $3700.00 for the same work I had done by D A Cabinet Co. To be fair, I have had Sear's do work for me in the past and they are excellent. But for this counter top in the kitchen they were excessively over priced for an 11' 3"L x 26" W counter top on one side of the electric range and 22"L x 26"W on the other side of range.

Category countertops

04/03/2010

NEIL G.

I'm in the remodeling business my self. At one of my projects I was installing laminate floor in the kitchen. As I make a conversation with the owner I ask her were did she buy her cabinets and granite. And she gave the name of this company. I was about to start remodel my own kitchen so I gave Yoav a call. He was flexible and responsive and professional. I'm very pleased with him.

Description of Work
Kitchen and granite counter top

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite

03/17/2009

JOHN P.

Great service. Very honest. Yoav transformed my kitchen into something beautiful! I love coming home! And the price was right.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertops in my kitchen.

Kitchen Tune Up

Cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a "new kitchen" look without the "new kitchen" price tag. In two to four days you can get a completely new look - subtle or dramatic. Wood reconditioning. Our unique, comprehensive wood reconditioning process (Tune-Up) makes woodwork look like new — in the kitchen and throughout your home or business. Quick and affordable, there’s no better way to revitalize your wood cabinetry. Three signs your cabinets might need reconditioning: There’s stubborn build-up on the wood, the stain/finish has worn away and lastly, there is minor damage to your cabinets. If the wood looks worn, but the cabinets don’t need to be replaced, reconditioning could be the right choice for you. Wood reconditioning typically takes less than one day, which means you can freshen up your kitchen in time for that upcoming dinner party or holiday gathering. With any service, we clean the work area each day, giving you full use of your cooking areas and plumbing in the evening. Call today for your free in-home consultation!

NextGen Kitchen and Bath

Next Gen Kitchen and Bath is a full service kitchen and bath remodeling company located in the Las Vegas Valley. We specialize in Cabinet Refacing and quick turnaround bathroom wet area installs.

ASK FOR DETAILS

COMING OVER TO WORK SITE AND MEASURING FOR CABINETS AND COUNTERTOPS, CREATING DESIGN, USING 2020 CABINET DESIGN PROGRAM AND INCLUDING A 3-D RENDERING OF THE DESIGN, FOR DESIGNATED WORK AREA, CABINET DELIVERY & INSTALLATION, GRANITE & COUNTERTOP INSTALLATION, SERVICES ARE RESERVED TO RESIDENTIAL, CUSTOM HOMES, APARTMENTS, CONDOMIUMS, & REMODELING.