Colburn Enterprises

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2006

2475 Chandler Ave Ste 17

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Las Vegas we are your Complete Plumbing and Repair Service, Repair and installation of Water Softeners, Conditioners, Reverse Osmosis Systems and Filters Most Makes and Models....

09/02/2020

Christopher K.

John Huddleston came by this morning (08/26/2020) as scheduled to rebuild my 5600 me 844 fleck water softener which Colburn Enterprises had originally installed in 2006. After also inquiring about possibly purchasing a new unit, the rebuild turned out to be the way to go at a cost of $600.00 versus $1200.00, especially since this mechanical water softener was still going strong after 14 years of problem-free use (no repairs ever). This service not only included replacing the resin bed, but also replacement of all pertinent water softener parts subject to wear and tear over the years. John is a very knowledgeable and efficient professional who clearly knows what he is doing and gets the job done quickly and correctly. I also had two Moen cartridges (one faucet and one shower at $32.00 each plus sales tax) replaced at the same time. The overall excellent service provided in a very friendly and informative manner reminded me of why I had originally chosen this company to install this water softener many years ago. I will be using their services again in the future should any unanticipated plumbing problems arise. Perhaps you should consider giving this company, which has been in business for 30 years, a try too? UPDATE John made a return trip on 09/02/2020 to repair my kitchen faucet for which he didn't have the correct Moen cartridge on 08/26/2020. There was no service call charge for this, just the $32.00 cartridge replacement fee plus sales tax. Now that's great service!

Description of Work
Rebuild water softener and cartridges for 3 Moen Faucets

10/25/2018

Rafael V.

I contacted Colburn Enterprises to re-install all our sink faucets which were removed when we replaced all our bathroom counter tops and replace a leaking hose bib. I called Colburn and Amber, one of the owners, actually answered the phone and took my call despite being very busy with numerous service calls. I explained our situation with Amber and she was able to get us an appointment for later in the day. Mark showed up on time and got right to work. Our counter top installation was not complete in time for Mark to complete his work so we were able to schedule the remaining plumbing work for the next day. The following day, John the other owner, showed up to complete the job. John was very knowledgeable and professional. John had the job (installation of 6 faucets) done in a couple of hours. His price was very competitive and reasonable. The quality of the work was excellent and very clean. One of the things that impressed me about Colburn Enterprises was they treated my service call as if it was the most important one they had. We have had service performed on our properties over the years and found Colburn Enterprises to be the best. Being a General Contractor whom has worked with many plumbers over the years , that says a lot. There was no doubt we will call Colburn Enterprises for all our plumbing needs in the future. We highly recommend Colburn Enterprises for all your plumbing needs. Thank you Amber and John.

Description of Work
Re-Install 6 faucets and replace a leaking hose bib

11/10/2015

Cynthia W.

Description of Work
Because I have radiant heat in my condo I needed a high end and high |BTU water heater |John did a great job and did all the extras no mess left behind

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/28/2015

Willie L V.

The serviceman performed work on the unit that was not part of the yearly maintenance as performed in previous services. I was expecting a bill of 120.00 to 140.00 at most. At the completion of the work, I was presented with a 476.89 bill. not to say I was floored and wanted to know what in the heck did he do for this charge. I was told, he had to rebed the system by changing out the resin. now this maybe a necessary operation at some point and time I am not sure. My deal is nothing about a rebed was discussed with the office lady or the serviceman. If any work above the normal changing of filters and etc should have been discussed with me before the job started. this was not a normal service call and a required rebedding the system was due. now my responsibility in this mix up was, i should have not let the serviceman start work until he explained to me what he was planning on doing and expected cost barring any unexpected problems. The Colburn office was contacted by the serviceman and an agreement was reached. I will continue to use Colburn, but will ask questions before work starts and/or when I schedule my yearly service.

Description of Work
service of water softener unit

09/12/2015

phil P.

Everything went extremely well. I have been using them for 10+ years.

Description of Work
They did some major plumbing work for us. They installed our water heater. They also did some kitchen plumbing for us.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

05/19/2015

Jonathan B.

I have used Colburn Enterprises for my reverse osmosis filters for several years. Unfortunately, the resin in my water softener burst and left me with literally zero water pressure. I left them a message on Sunday evening and received a call promptly at 7:30 the next morning advising me that they can arrange for service between 10 a.m. and noon. Jeremy showed up promptly (this is the second time he has been to my house) and he immediately identified the issue. If you want someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable about water softeners and reverse osmosis systems, this is your company and Jeremy is your man. It is obvious they know their stuff and don't try to up sell you on anything - a trait of a truly family-owned and operated business. Also, I didn't know they also did general plumbing work which came in handy when my lines had to be cleaned out. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Changed resin in reverse osmosis system. Cleaned out all plumbing as resin had circulated throughout the pipes.

03/13/2015

VIC D.

They came out the following day after calling and came back the following week to make the repair. The technician who came out was the owner's son and he was very professional and knew what he was doing and was about ten minutes early for the service.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate to repair and/or replace the water softener. He also provided an estimate for a water softener. The work was completed in about an hour and a half.

Category water softeners

03/12/2015

M Douglas W.

They were great, perfect and wonderful!

Description of Work
They replaced a shower valve.

07/16/2014

Tom L.

What a great experience. John arrived to fix my water softener that another company screwed up. He was professional about having to repair someone else's mistake and he saved me from replacing a part the other company was trying to force on me that was actually not the issue.

Description of Work
Hired to repair a water softener that was damaged by another company.

06/12/2014

glenn M.

fast easy

Description of Work
fix leak

03/17/2014

Laura H B.

This company has installed a new water heater for me as well as various plumbing jobs throughout the years. Last week they they fixed a leaky faucet in my bathroom. They finished the job very quickly, and because I had paid for an hour of their time, they asked me if there was anything else they could look at for me while they were here.

Description of Work
fixed leaky faucet

02/23/2013

Nancy B.

Very good. I highly recommend them!!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced a valve on my water heater and flushed my water heater. Checked my garbage disposal and sink. Fixed my water softener.

07/31/2012

Robin G.

I got a recommendation for this company through a friend who had used them for over 10 years. Tom came over within one hour of my initial call. He fixed my leaky faucet in no time. I will definitely call this Colburn Enterprises again. I thought they were fast, friendly, efficient and didn't try to gouge me or recommend unnecessary services. Great group to work with. Thanks!

Description of Work
My faucet had been leaking for several days and I needed it repaired.

06/30/2011

Richard T.

Their prices were better than another company I called. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Colburn Enterprises to fix a valve that was broken on an outside faucet.

06/23/2011

Charles S.

did excellent job

Description of Work
change pipes in wall. use this company for about 10 years excellent work good price. use them for water softner, leaks hot water heater.change sink

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/14/2011

Willie L V.

They are honest. I would highly recommend them. They give good estimates. When they finish the work, the price is right around the estimate. Honesty is the biggest issue with me. They tell me exactly what the issue is and how much it will cost.

Description of Work
They fixed a water leak.

04/02/2010

Willie L V.

The leaky bath tub faucet was leaking inside the wall and leaking into the garage ceiling. we had been told by other plumbing companies that our bath tub was leaking because of cracks and needed replacing a somewhat expensive job. Colburn did the right thing by looking at the least costly problems first and saved us some money

Description of Work
serviced our R O water system and replaced and leaky faucet in the bath room

05/16/2006

Lidia C.

Colburn Enterprises did a wonderful job fixing my water pipe and Ed, the owner, is one of the nicest people you could do business with. His crew really went the extra mile for me as they were at my home in less than half an hour after my call. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They fixed a water pipe for me.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Serv-All Water Conditioning

Serv-All Water is a family-run business. Our customers have always been generated through word of mouth referrals from our loyal customer base and satisfied clients.We Have been in business for a long time and once you experience our companies service you will know why we have been around for decades. Serv-All Water specializes in water filtration systems, Water softeners , installation, sales, repairing all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, all water filtration systems, leak detectors installation, garbage disposals and installation of plumbing/piping needed to install water loop and equipment in homes or commercial properties.We we fully licensed and contracted #77144 for this field. We also install other water treatment systems (water softeners, reverse osmosis, garbage disposals) like, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, RC Willey, Water Tec, ect. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you several solutions within your budget . If we can not fix the problem we do not charge you anything! Call today for free estimates on new equipment, or to set a service call on your existing systems . History Established in 1978. Servall Water Conditioning has been a local family owned and operated business since 1978. We service all makes and models of you existing water treatment equipment, water softeners, and reverse osmosis systems. Serv-All Water specializes in water treatment, installation, sales, repairing and selling all water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, and leak detector. We have the knowledge and tools to complete any job, in order to accurately diagnosis your problem and offer you various solutions. Serv-All Water Conditioning prides itself on its "wow" service that we provide to all current and future customers. If we can't repair it, No Charge!

A Campagna Company, LLC

A Campagna Company, LLC "DBA ACC PLUMBING" is a full service plumbing company with new construction and service divisions. We are experienced in commercial and residential projects including but not limited to warehouse/office space, medical facilities, bars/restaurants, educational facilities/institutions, and large custom homes. We have earned a reputation for being a “high-quality” and “on-time” subcontractor in a highly competitive field, with extensive experience in design-build projects. Additional email- service@accplumbing.com

Offers by A Campagna Company, LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Water softeners, filters, reverse osmosis systems, ultra violet filtration systems, water treatment systems & general plumbing.