Coil Residential Construction

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2012

9578 Silver Mine St

Las Vegas, NV 89123

32 yrs as a general contractor in California and Nevada. Church and school affiliations have gained me respect for my handy man capacity to fix and repair most anything. I am licensed, and that is becoming more rare for the "handy man" . I am not licensed by the state, I am licensed by the Contractors Board. A significant difference. Any one can get a state license...it is NOT a contractor's license....

03/09/2015

Lee G.

It went very well. He did a good job and did it in one day. He was just perfect and responded right away with an estimate and the following day installed the walkway. my husband and I are very happy!

Description of Work
He put in a concrete walkway and steps at the front entrance of the house.

Category handyman service

07/23/2014

Lee G.

It went okay. The job took a very long time because David had other obligations to attend to. I personally feel the job was overpriced, especially since we purchased all the materials for the job and my husband was the apprentice. David does know his capabilities and performs his job well.

Description of Work
Removed shelving & a small fireplace from LR and put up sheetrock and added travertine to missing areas. In Kitchen he merged 2 islands to form a single kitchen island and added travertine to missing areas. My husband supplied all of the materials and assisted with the work.

05/20/2013

Gabriel B.

Mr. Coil did not meet me as scheduled at 1:30 in the afternoon, nor did call at any time to cancel. I left him a message 1 hour after the scheduled appointment time and as of today he still has not called to either apologize or attempt to reschedule.

Description of Work
Dave Coil was confirmed and scheduled several days in advance to meet me at my condo and give me a quote on my bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

I was never contacted by this person. I was contacted by an agent who asked me if I do bathroom remodels. I replied, "yes". The agent stated that he had a homeowner interested and the home owner would contact me. I was never contacted by a home owner. I was not contacted again by the agent. I do not work with agents, only home owners. No appointment was made by me and no contact, other than the initial contact by the agent, was attempted. If an appointment is needed, I would be happy to discuss any details with any client. My contact # is 702 523-4886.

02/12/2013

Darrel M.

Punctual, cost effective and professional. I previously used Dave to do some repairs around my home and was so impressed, I had him come back to tackle more things on my never ending to-do list. I used the full hour to get as much done off my list as possible. Next job is remodeling my kitchen. His work is excellent and he is honest. He does not try to sell you things you do not need and looks for ways to save you money. Ethical and efficient, a great find!

Description of Work
Laundry cabinet installed, curtain rods hung, tool holder mounted.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

01/21/2013

Darrel M.

I used this company for electrical repairs, plumbing issues, installation of a faucet and some misc. handy man things I needed done. Since I supplied the materials, I only needed to pay for services. Dave was quick, efficient, and professional.

Description of Work
I used this company for installation of a faucet and some misc. handy man things I needed done. Since I supplied the materials, I only needed to pay for service time. I would use CR again in the future in a hearbeat.

All Access Garage Door Co LLC

All Access Garage Door Co. LLC is family owned by lifelong Las Vegas residents. We are trusted by the members of our community, and this is shown by the fact that most of our revenue is from word of mouth referrals and repeat customers. While some of our competition will try to get in the door with lowball pricing and then upsell or even pitch unnecessary work, All Access Garage Door Co. LLC offers only honest, up-front pricing. We never up-sell or recommend repairs and products that our customers don’t need. With over twenty-five years of experience installing and repairing garage doors and openers, our technicians provide fast, efficient service to get your work done quickly and minimize the interruption to your busy schedule. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC always provides the highest quality service so that you don’t need to worry about your family’s safety or theft of your valuables because of a broken or stuck garage door! The State of Nevada has tight regulations for contractor licensing, and garage doors are no exception. All Access Garage Door Co. LLC has a Nevada C-3D Overhead Doors contractor’s license required to install and repair garage doors — something most handymen do not have! We are also bonded and insured.

Martin Garage Doors of Nevada

We specialize in cost effective repair of existing doors and offer the largest selection of new garage doors in the State of Nevada. We guarantee your satisfaction with 1000's of satisfied customers. Contractor License #77056. Since 2002 we've been providing fast repair service for all brands of doors. We also have a huge selection of high-quality new doors for every budget. Visit our parts department and showroom. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work, and use only factory authorized parts to work on your door - no factory seconds or used parts. We take cash, checks, or cards and we also offer easy financing. We are a group of certified technicians and we strive to raise the bar in what we do. We're all family guys and gals who enjoy being and dealing with good people who value quality workmanship. Your time is valuable so we do our best to show up on time. We treat you in the same professional way we like to be treated when dealing with successful winning businesses. Fully accredited and certified by the Institute for Door Education & Accreditation. Nevada contractors license #77056 and 77057. Specialties -Same day repairs -Insulate your existing garage door -New garage doors -Ultra-quiet openers. -Broken spring repairs with lifetime warranty -FREE design assistance to match your home -Smart phone apps - phone becomes a remote. -Wind damage repairs. -Garage door remotes and batteries

Offers by Martin Garage Doors of Nevada on Angi
    Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas

We are Always Open 24/7- 2 Hour Service Guaranteed! Precision Overhead Door of Las Vegas is a locally owned and operated full service garage door company. We repair ALL BRANDS of Garage Doors & Openers, and carry a full line of New Garage Door Styles. We have been in business since 2000 and have over 100,000 satisfied customers in the local Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding areas. We offer same day installation of New Garage Doors and 2 Hour Installation of New Openers. 24/7 Live Operator- Call Now! In addition, we carry a full line of new garage doors and garage door openers, with all the latest styles and colors to choose from. A new garage door could make a dramatic impact on your residential home appearance. Our Certified Technicians will be happy to show you all the options and help you make the right decision for your home and budget. At Precision Garage Door Las Vegas, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. We have a live operator 24/7. We dispatch a technician to your home within 2 hours guaranteed, even on nights, weekends and holidays.

Remodeling kitchen & bathroom, additions, cabinet & hardware repairs.