Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2012

3070 E Post Rd Suite 200

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Climate Control Experts is Las Vegas’s premier cooling, heating, and plumbing service company! We are committed to your complete comfort, which is why we offer a full range of comfort and plumbing services in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Boulder City. Whether you need air conditioner for furnace repairs, water heater or plumbing, or even an indoor air quality assessment or duct leakage testing, our team of experienced experts is prepared to get to work. We offer the very best in workmanship, quality, and customer service, conducting all our services based on our core values of integrity, innovation, delight, development, and unity. We make it our mission to make your life easier and more comfortable. With this in mind, we offer affordable pricing, service plan memberships, and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Plus, we do everything we can to help you save energy, save money, and get the most out of your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems all year long. Our trusted technicians respond promptly to all service calls, accurately diagnosing any issues with your systems, and get right to work carrying out the necessary repairs or replacements. Call today for cooling, heating, or plumbing needs anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley!...

08/25/2020

JODY N.

They are excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They serviced my HVAC system for many years.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Awesome! Thanks for the great feedback!

02/23/2020

Robert O.

I originally had some scheduling issues and submitted a bad review, but the company contacted me and made the effort to make things right. Because of that I give them an A rating. The tech was professional and took the time to not only inspect our furnace but checked out the air vents and explained issues of concern. He explained things in terms that were easy to understand, took relevant pictures, and noted areas for concerns for the future.

Description of Work
Furnace inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback! We aren’t perfect, but make every effort to take the best care of our clients.

01/02/2020

Raymond E.

Very well. The job was not rushed. They took the time to do it right and check and clean all components. At one point the tech needed additional skills. Another tech came out very quickly to assist. The job was completed within a few hours for less than the original quote as a discount was given when we mutually agreed to reschedule during the busy holiday season.

Description of Work
Heat pump motor replacement and servicing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great feedback and appreciation to make sure we delivered a premium product!

12/19/2019

Susan A.

Excellent. John was great to work with. Took the time to explain the problem and replaced the hot water heater. Very efficient, cleaned up and explaining different areas of unit and how pilot light works. Will definitely use again, as my new plumbing company. Responded and listened to my concerns. Had a unsatisfactory experience with a plumbing company that I used in the past, who is also listed here. Call Climate Control experts. You will not be sorry.

Description of Work
Replacement of Hot Water Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Wow! Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your feedback!

08/30/2019

Brandon B.

I am happy to post a follow up review!! We first used Climate Control Experts back in December. As I mentioned before, their tech was really thorough and quickly diagnosed the problem and presented us with our options. I knew that our equipment (ac/heat in one) was about 20 years old but we weren't prepared to get a new one at the time. He didn't pressure us one way or the other but was honest about the condition of it and what we could do to repair it or replace it. We went for a repair at the time and thanked him for his help. When the AC quit this August, Climate Control Experts was our go to. We made the decision to replace it and we couldn't be happier now that we finally have reliable equipment with a company we trust. The men who came to install it, Shane and his helper, were quick, friendly, and the city inspector who came later said they did great work. They wouldn't take a tip or anything for their work, except for water, popsicles, and my smile and many thanks when we had cool air blowing again!

Description of Work
AC Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks a million for the great feedback!

02/14/2019

Brandon B.

We called Climate Control Experts when the heat went out at my grandmother's house. The entire house was freezing and we could only get cool air coming from the vents. They were quick to respond and had someone out that same morning. Jimmie was the tech who came out. He was a friendly guy who you can tell cares about the work he does and doing what is best for the customer. After climbing on the roof he was able to see what was wrong. He took pictures of everything and provided really great explanations of the issues. Even before he came out we knew that the unit was old (20 years) and not in the best shape but he provided us with all of our options to either make repairs or replace the unit entirely. He was honest about the pros and cons of both and really gave us the knowledge the make the best decision for us. Since we weren't financially ready yet to replace the unit we decided to get the repairs. He was quick to make the repairs (replaced the gas valve and igniter) and we had the heat back on in the house by the afternoon. He also ensured that the company would reimburse the cost of the repairs and put it towards replacement options in the future. With that knowledge we didn't feel like we were wasting money on repairs for a unit on its last legs. I know the time will come soon when we are replacing my grandma's rooftop unit and we already know that we will be going with this company when we do. They proved to us they are honest, care about their customers, and do a solid job.

Description of Work
heating repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We love hearing this! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this amazing feedback!

05/26/2018

Barbara D.

My AC unit stopped working. I called Climate Control since they had serviced my unit last year. The Tech: Nathanial told me I needed a new compressor and it was going to cost $3,400. He boss later called me and let me know that they offered financing. Nathanial called and said I should probably just replace the entire unit for $4,600. I told them I was going to get a second opinion and they became silent. Sahara Air came out and fixed the unit for $203! They only needed to replace a Run Cap. Climate Control is either a crook or incompetent. Neither of which is what you want when your AC stops working.

Description of Work
Heat Pump Repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so sorry that you had that experience with our technician! If we can do anything to right our mistake, please be sure to let me know. While we aren't perfect, and can assure this was unintentional, we take these things very seriously. Thank you for providing us with this feedback. Jeremy Anderson General Manager 702-324-6392 cell

01/24/2018

RONALD T.

Replacement of the heat **** itself went well. In addition, I authorized the installation of 2 more return ducts for each of the heat pumps. These ducts added considerable time to the project which was already made difficult by the cathedral ceilings. The workers stayed 11 hours on the job the first day and came back later to finish up some cosmetic stuff. A supervisor came back a 3rd time to make some last minute operating adjustments. No additional charges were required. I did not contact other vendors as I used these people previously for duct sealing and was favorably impressed with there work. Had I wished to lower the cost I'm sure other A/C companies would have submitted lower bids as I don't believe they would have offered the return duct addition, but I can't say for sure.

Description of Work
Replace 2.5 ton heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for this great feedback! We sure love and appreciate all of our clients!

09/12/2017

Darrell M.

They come twice a year and they are wonderful. They are professional, honest and very thorough. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Perfect! Thank you for choosing Climate Control Experts!

04/20/2017

Luke M.

They lied about carbon monoxide leaking into our house. I would never trust these people again. We had other A/C groups come out and they told us that our system may not be great and is old and should probably be replaced to save us money, but that it isn't killing us. Liars don't deserve to be on Angie's List. Maybe they really just have no idea what they are doing, but that's not an excuse either.

Description of Work
Service A/C unit, which turned into replacing our furnace

03/27/2017

Robert and Natalie J.

Made the apt for a specific day in March for an A/C tune up. Price was right and they were referred by Nevada Energy after an energy audit. This company never showed. Called and they said they removed the persons name who we were scheduled with and that removed all of his apt.... we are moving on to somewhere else.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry for missing our appointment! We hope that we can help in the future!

11/29/2016

Stephen A.

The technician Doug Massena was excellent. He found the issues with my furnace and got me up and running and only charged the service call charge. He was patient in working with me to troubleshoot some issues with my thermostat. At the end he gave me some estimates of what I might do to upgrade my air conditioning. No pressure or high sales tactics but gave me something to think about.

Description of Work
My furnace would not turn on.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Perfect! Just as it should be! Thank you for your review!

10/27/2015

Dave M.

Description of Work
Heating/ AC

Thank you!!!

08/12/2015

George L.

Bonnie contacted me later that day and came over to see the damage. We agreed on a date to do the repairs and. She and her assistance, Steve arrived on Thursday and started the repairs. The completed the repairs in two visits and ended up both repairing the hole in the ceiling and and repainting the entire bathroom after the repairs. The company bought all the materials for the repair and did an excellent job. I am considering using Bonnie and Steve for other jobs in my home because they are very good and also professional. The only reason I did not rate the company as all "A's" because I had a tech check my main unit because it was running slow. That was just as summer began and he stated that I needed a new unit, even though the unit has worked all summer long with not problems. I had the unit cleaned after the new install in the attic and I just feel that he didn't actually tell me the truth. The owner had also conferred with the persons working here and advised me that they would take care of all the repairs. Great company. I will use them for everything in the future.

Description of Work
My ceiling in my 2nd bathroom collapsed due to a leak in the attic. The Climate Control Experts showed up about 2 hours after I called and went in the attic to evaluate the situation. They told me that the air conditioner unit in the attic had broken loose from one of the hanging straps causing the drip pan to dump the water on the ceiling instead of draining outside the hose that runs outside. they fixed the strap and told me to call Bonnie, their contractor who would see to the to the necessary repairs. They repaired the unit because they had replaced the unit in the attic. Excellent work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your thorough feedback!

03/24/2015

Richard D.

Technician was incredibly thorough and clearly explained all issues, plus the price was great.

Description of Work
inspection and tune-up of three air conditioning units, plus change of filters on two whole house air cleaners.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We love to hear this! Thank you for choosing Climate Control Experts!

09/03/2014

KATHLEEN C.

This company mailed out a promotion to install a western cooling coil on the AC units to conserve energy. NV Energy offers a rebate which covers the cost of installation. I scheduled an appointment for this company to do the work. They gave me a 2 hour window when they would arrive. No show and no call. I called the office later and they couldn't tell me what happened but gave me another two hr window for the following day. I made sure they had the correct address and phone number. Once again....No show. No phone call.

Description of Work
Nothing. They never showed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are so sorry this happened!

08/12/2014

George L.

It was great, they had two guys working in a very stuffy and hot attic. They were very personable and kept me informed at what was going on, I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
They replaced the condenser on the heat pump in my attic and did a diagnostics check.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, we certainly love this feedback!

09/12/2013

EDWARD M.

Good except installer seemed to have a lot of trouble doing the replacement. Seems to be working fine.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace fan motor with energy saving motor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad things are working well! Thank you for allowing us to help you with your project!

03/15/2013

Dorothy L.

I attended a seminar about indoor air quality given by Christopher Roth, the owner of the company. He has an engineering degree and I was impressed by his background and his thorough knowledge and explanations of the subject of the seminar. I got an appointment the day after I called his company and the technicians who arrived were prompt, courteous and efficient. They wore booties every time they stepped into the house. They were very patient with all my questions and were very knowledgeable. My impression is that the owner has trained his technicians well both in technical knowledge and customer relations.

Description of Work
27 point tune up for A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Chris is awesome and we are fortunate to work with him on his team! He works diligently to make sure all staff is properly trained and educated so we always do what is right for our clients! We appreciate your feedback!

08/02/2012

Gerald Edwin P.

They are unbeleivable, responsive, professional, and honest. I have already recommended them to others.

Description of Work
My A/C went out and I called at 20 min until 9:00pm and someone was out to service my A/C by 9:30pm- the same night.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

WE. LOVE. THIS. Unbelievable? Awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

08/02/2012

jennifer B.

Great

Description of Work
We just bought a foreclosure and the central air unit needed a tune-up.They came out the same day I called them.I just wanted him to look at the unit,he explained everything that was going to be needed to have this 1985 unit up and running smoothly.We decided to have him tune-up the unit then and there.Now it runs GREAT for the year.I thuoght the price was very reasonable for the cleaning outside filter and freon.They wore the booties in the house too.I thought they were very polite, honest and explained everything they did in terms I could understand.We would use them again.

Awesome, Thank you!

07/19/2012

Sandra B.

My airconditioner stopped blowing cold air, and I panicked because it doesn't take long for my house to get hot. I went online and found Climate Control Experts. I called them and they were at my house within an hour. The technician was very personable and polite, and even put on booties when he came in my house. He explained the problem in language that I could understand. I live alone and sometimes I get uncomfortable with workers in my house, but I was totally comfortable with this tech. He cleaned up after he was done and I was impressed by his professionalism. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, and have already given out their business cards to other family members.

Description of Work
I had a refrigerant leak in the condenser.that he repaired. He recharged and recommisioned my system. t

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is perfect! Thank you for providing us with this great feedback!!!

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

45777A, 83968, MHD A0185
    State of Nevada
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing

How is Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing overall rated?

Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing open?

Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing provide

Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Does Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offer free estimates?

No, Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing does not offer free project estimates.

Does Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offer a senior discount?

Yes, Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offer emergency services?

Yes, Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing?

Yes, Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offers warranties.

What services does Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offer?

Climate Control Experts Air, Heating, & Plumbing offers the following services: Air Conditioning and heating maintenance, repair, and replacement. Plumbing maintenance, repair, and replacement. Duct Cleaning. Insulation.