Clear Vision Professional Services

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

6130 W Tropicana Ave 272

Las Vegas, NV 89103

Residential high pressure washing Driveway, Garage floor, Patio, exterior home....

05/30/2011

Elizabeth I.

I called for an estimate and he was at my home within an hour. I liked the price and immediately gave him the go-ahead. He did a wonderful job, removing all of the egg residue while also cleaning the dirt off the side of the house. It was excellent work and he was super easy to work with.

Description of Work
I needed someone to clean eggs off of the stucco on the side of my home. I first called my insurance company and they recommended a construction company, which gave me an estimate of $1,300 to repair it. Instead, I called Steve at Clear Vision Window & Pressure Washing. He was at my home within an hour and did a marvelous job. He was professional, easy to work with and, most importantly, he did a great job at a reasonable price. He charged me $225 to clean the wall on the side of my home where the eggs had landed. He removed all traces of them very easily. I plan to use him again in the future to wash my windows, pressure wash the entire home and clean the driveway. I give him an A-plus rating.

Category pressure washing

05/23/2011

Teresa B.

The work was superb as usual. I felt so lucky when I found Steve and his business almost 10 years ago. My carpets and windows always looked wonderful when he and Carlos were done. Steve is very courteous, very professional and an extremely hard worker. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
We had all of our solar screens and windows washed inside and out. Steve then powerwashed our pool area, patio and the front walkway.

Category carpet cleaners, window cleaning, pressure washing

05/18/2006

They are always prompt, and extremely courteous. The window s sparkle, and shine after every visit. I ve yet to see any streak s or mess. I haven t had the pleasure of using their services for that long, but do plan on keeping them a round for quite a while. After all, who like s cleaning window s? Certainly not me. I d rather pay their affordable price s and just be done with it.

Description of Work
A Clear Vision Window Cleaning cleans all of the windows every other month of my two story home. I have 12 windows throughout the house.

Category window cleaning

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC

Window cleaning specialist. We help your window go from dirty to clean within a heartbeat. Remove all paint specs by scraping, get rid of water spots by scrubbing and diagnose any problems that your window may have. Freshen up your tracks with a nice smelling spray. Add our finishing touches to your screens with our screen magic, leaving them looking shiny. Leave call our office today to get an estimate at 702-324-7009. Something that puts us ahead of other companies in this line of work is that we're reliable and affordable. We have been working window cleaning for 8 years now within the state of Nevada. Owner-operated business that goes out in the field to get the work done as best as possible.

Offers by Time 2 Shine Window Cleaning LLC on Angi
    Molina's Carpet Cleaning

WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED CARPET CARE AND TILE CLEANING BUSINESS. WE HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 15 YEARS, PROUDLY SERVING THE GREATER LAS VEGAS NEIGHBORHOODS. BE ASSURED THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROFESSIONALLY DONE AND WE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND GREAT EVERY DAY PRICES. CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

Offers by Molina's Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Residential high pressure washing Driveway, Garage floor, Patio exterior house power washing.