Classy Closets Las Vegas

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2006

Las Vegas, known as The Entertainment Capital of the World is quickly becoming known as The Closet Capital of Nevada. Classy Closets of Las Vegas has been serving the Las Vegas area for many years, and is the most recognized and trusted closet company in Nevada. With Las Vegas' booming residential growth, Classy Closets has been there to furnish your homes with quality home storage solutions. Classy Closets of Las Vegas offers closets, kitchen pantries, home offices, laundry rooms, garage cabinets, and even Murphy-beds. Our products are not your everyday-home-storage-solutions, but are superior in quality and design. Our aim is to deliver the best materials, quality, and service. Whether you are upgrading your current home, building a new home, or refurbishing a business, Classy Closets of Las Vegas can help you find what you are looking for. Our home organization solutions are each made especially for you and designed according to your wants and needs by an expert designer....

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

closet design (46)cabinet makers (29)professional organizers (16)cabinet refacing (3)home theater installation (3)

07/05/2021

Jeffrey B.

Job went great, staff was very professional, did a wonderful job and cleaned when work was complete. I would definitely recommend the company!!

Description of Work
Closet Organization

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed]. I am glad to hear everything went well and that our installers left your home clean. Thank you for your patience with our installation schedule. I'm glad we were able to move you up a little sooner. Enjoy your new closets and pantry. Debbie Knutson

06/07/2021

Deb L.

From start to finish everything went extremely well. The designer, Sherry, had great suggestions for making all spaces most functional, and all our designs ended up being perfect. The office staff, Debbie, is very responsive and helpful. The installers were professional, did a great job installing, AND their clean-up was excellent. We initially had 4 large closets done, and then added one more because we were so pleased with the work and end products. Can’t say enough about this company and SOOOOO much less costly than their big competitor. Classy Closets employees are simply very nice and professional. Classy Closets warranty is also wonderful.

Description of Work
Five closets in our home.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time for your review. We certainly appreciate your confidence in Classy Closets! I am always happy to hear we do a great job. Thank you very much. Debbie Knutson

04/21/2021

Shani F.

Went great! The installation was finished quicker than expected. Everything looks great! Quality is excellent. This is the 4th time we have hired Classy Closets!

Description of Work
Office Built Ins

Category custom cabinets, custom furniture, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Thank you for choosing Classy Closets again to come into your home for your new cabinets. You are always a pleasure to speak with. We appreciate your business ! Thank you very much. Debbie Knutson

12/01/2020

BJ K.

I chose Classy Closets because my last house had their closets and they were great. Everyone on this team is cordial, professional, and helpful. They gave me exactly what I asked for. The craftsmanship was outstanding, the quality of materials is exactly what they showed in the consultation, they were clean in their work and cleaned up afterward, and were genuinely nice guys. And Debbie in the office was extremely helpful and cheerful. In addition, their prices are extremely reasonable. It's nearly impossible to find people who deliver on everything they promise when it comes to home improvements, but Classy Closets definitely does. Would recommend them 100%.

Description of Work
New custom closets in my house.

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you very much. Our goal is to provide a quality product at affordable prices. I am glad to hear that we are still meeting our goals ! Our employees are great people as well. Thank you. Sincerely, Debbie.

10/21/2020

Sherry M.

I called this company based on their reviews. They did not disappoint. Jon who services my unit is very professional, listens to my concerns and addresses them.

Description of Work
Monthly maintenance on pest/bug control

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you very much. Enjoy your new closet ! Sincerely Debbie

07/24/2020

Stephen R.

It was phenomenal. Classy Closets was the ONLY one who answered my request in Angie's List. They called and we made a consulting appointment. He was on time and extremely professional. (Masks due to Covid-19). He let me know that what I wanted was not possible but offered several alternatives. We agreed on a design and he promised it that evening. He did not disappoint and had the offer that evening. I made one size correction and then scheduled the work. I was called twice during the wait period to verify everything was good to go. I was called the morning of to be informed that the installers would be there between 09:00 and 09:30. They were there at 09:20. Extremely professional, efficient and polite. They did an outstanding job Cannot recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Had a desk and wall cabinet in the kitchen replaced.

Cost $2,023.18

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Review for Classy Closets Las Vegas - 4630 Arville St, Las Vegas, NV - 38745913

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much! Sincerely Matt and Debbie Knutson

07/24/2020

Stephen R.

Description of Work
Had a desk and wall cabinet in the kitchen replaced.

Cost $2,023.18

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Review for Classy Closets Las Vegas - 4630 Arville St, Las Vegas, NV - 38745915

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much! The before and after says it all. Sincerely Matt and Debbie Knutson

07/16/2020

Randy B.

Classy Closets designed and installed our original home office in November 2019. My wife and I decided to expand/add on to our home office this summer. Hands down, Classy Closets was our first, and only call. We had them add an additional wall unit to include shelving and cabinets that match our fist installation. Everything looks as if it was part of the house build in 2017. You won't find anyone any better for designs, installations, products, customer service, rates with such phenomenal designers and installation personnel. We'll be contacting them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Additions to our home office

Category custom cabinets, custom furniture

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Thank you very much for choosing Classy Closets. We appreciate your business! It has been our pleasure working with you. Debbie and Sherry

07/07/2020

Jennifer F.

Everything was perfect. The quality was better than expected. They take their work seriously. I called four different companies and got quotes and my recommendation to anyone looking for this type of work to be done is just call them. Do not waste your time with anything or anyone else. Debi, Scott and Sherri will take good care of you (that is who we worked with). We have them bidding on another project in our house already. We were going to do it ourselves but we would rather have them do it. The quality is phenomenal.

Description of Work
Cabinet in cutout in dining room/kitchen area

Category custom cabinets, custom furniture

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank you very much for choosing Classy Closets ! We appreciate your business and words of praise. It is our goal to meet or exceed our customers expectations. I'm glad to hear we have accomplished that. Thank you. Debbie Knutson.

07/01/2020

Linda V.

Classy closets is great to work with! My designer Eddie was receptive to my needs and ideas and put it all together beautifully. the install team was prompt and courteous and did a fantastic job. Debbie, the owner is great as well! I'm very pleased with the finished product. highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pantry shelves/organization

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Review for Classy Closets Las Vegas - 4630 Arville St, Las Vegas, NV - 38687473

Thank you. We all appreciate your kind words and business ! Enjoy your new pantry. Sincerely, Debbie Knutson

04/22/2020

Debra R.

We were very impressed with Classy Closets. Our designer, Debbie Knutson was wonderful. She worked up a great design for us based on the dimensions we provided (with the stay at home order we couldn't go to the showroom). She asked questions about our likes, dislikes, clothing. shoes, etc. so that she could come up with a design that worked the best for us. She was patient with us and our many requests for design tweaks and responded quickly. We are very satisfied with the professionalism and assistance provided by Debbie. We had a great experience with Classy Closets.

Description of Work
Closet Organization System

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thank you very much! I hope the final design fit your needs. I enjoyed designing your closet space. Sincerely, Debbie Knutson

04/13/2020

Jamie L.

Classy Closet's were amazing to work with! We've been remodeling our house for the last 2 years and can say that they were the best contractor we've worked with thus far. The guys we're punctual (in fact, early), pleasant, respectful, and left the work area spotless. Definitely will use again!!

Description of Work
Cabinets for laundry room and master closet remodel

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

In these trying times that no one has seen before, I am glad that we were able to bring a bit or organization and peace to help relieve some stress. Thank you very much! We appreciate your kind words and business! Debbie Knutson

12/10/2019

CAYCE N.

From start to finish, everything was perfect. Our sales person, Sherry listened to my needs and had great suggestions. She was the only one of 3 companies we had bids from that followed up. Her design was exactly what we wanted. Debbie in their office had great communication and kept us informed of schedules. The crew came and removed our old closet (included in the price!) a few weeks before. Then Debbie called to see if they could install a week earlier than scheduled! Our closet is beautiful. It exceeded our expectations and we can’t thank Classy Closets enough for a beautiful job at a really reasonable price. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Closet Installation

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

Thank you very much! Now you can relax and enjoy the holidays a little bit more! Enjoy your new closet too! Thank you. Debbie

09/19/2019

Lorrie C.

Classy Closets did a wonderful job. They were prompt and extremely professional. The cabinets are sturdy and, honestly, look much better than I thought they would. I especially liked that the design consultant worked with me to see what we needed to store and designed the cabinets to fit our needs and space perfectly.

Description of Work
Garage cabinets

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

Thank you for choosing Classy Closets. We use the same quality of material for our garage cabinets that we use for our closets. You will be able to enjoy the garage cabinets for many years to come. Debbie

09/18/2019

DENNIS M.

Beautifully...great job and workmanship!!!

Description of Work
CLOSET ORGANIZERS FOR MASTER AND GUEST ROOMS AS WELL AS CABINETS IN LAUNDRY Organizers in Master closet, guest rooms and cabinets in laundry room.

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

Review for Classy Closets Las Vegas - 4630 Arville St, Las Vegas, NV - 38126177

Thank you for trusting Classy Closets when you did not have a great experience with someone else. You will be able to enjoy your new closets and cabinets for many years to come. Debbie.

09/18/2019

Hiroko G.

We have to wait for a while to start this project but when they started, it went very fast. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Master Bedroom closet

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time for your review. Adding the raised panel drawer faces really dresses up the closet nicely. They have a little bit of a longer lead time. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your new closet! Debbie

08/15/2019

Sarah S.

It was a great experience from the beginning. Debbie helped me design my dream closet. The install guys were on time, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Closet organizing

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for Classy Closets Las Vegas - 4630 Arville St, Las Vegas, NV - 38048213

Thank you for sharing the photos [Member Name Removed]. The color combination is beautiful and compliments your floor and wall color perfectly. Thank you for starting my day with a smile. Debbie.

07/30/2019

Shannon T.

I have used Debbie and Matt for a number of different projects. They are always very responsive, fair in pricing, detailed and friendly. They show up on time and are great at communicating expectations. If something needs adjustment they always take care of it. I would recommend Classy Closets for sure!

Description of Work
Closets, media center, pantry shelving

Category closet systems, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Thank you very much. You have been a pleasure to work with as well ! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Debbie

06/19/2019

Meridee J.

Before choosing Classy Closets, we met with and received estimates from six closet companies. Sherry at Classy Closets provided excellent service; she listened and provided designs that reflected our desires and was quick to make requested adjustments. She never pressured us. Classy Closets offered the design and materials that we wanted at the best price, but ultimately, we selected Classy Closets after visiting their showroom and seeing the quality of their product. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. They delivered exactly as promised. The closet was professionally installed in the time promised, and when we realized that a piece of hardware was missing, the owner of the company, Matt, installed at himself at our convenience. After meeting, Matt, it further confirmed that we chose the right company for our closet and hope to use them again when we are ready to do our office built-ins.

Description of Work
Master Closet Installation

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

Thank you very much ! Enjoy your new home. Welcome to Las Vegas ! Debbie

05/01/2019

marta W.

Better then I could have hoped. The Classy Closet experience was awesome. Designer listened and really focused on understanding what I was looking for. The initial bid was very fair so there was no need to haggle over the price. I base this on having another ridiculous bid from one of their competitors, pricing like pieces on the internet and associated labor. The install team was just as impressive. Professional, on time, neat and clean, well skilled and experienced. Would never hesitate to use them again. In fact I have already contacted Classy Closets for another job I want done.

Description of Work
Building a craft room.

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time for your review! You have been a pleasure to work with. Your craft room looks amazing. Enjoy. Debbie.

04/30/2019

Lawrence S.

INSTALLATION WENT GREAT, VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE AND QUALITY OF PRODUCTS. WOULD RECOMMEND CLASSY CLOSETS TO EVERYONE. I USUALLY BOUGHT WIRE RANKS AT HOME IMPROVEMENT STORES AND INSTALLED MYSELF, BUT WANTED MORE IN MY NEW HOME.

Description of Work
MASTER CLOSET6

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Thank you for starting my day with a smile! I appreciate you taking the time for your review. Enjoy your new Classy Closet. Debbie

03/26/2019

Debbie F.

Having moved from a state where basements were the norm, we found it difficult to store our household items with much less space. In stepped Classy Closets! We looked at multiple options and settled on Classy Closets due to their sincere concern about our needs, the professional manner of the office staff as well as the design team and installers. Since 2008, we have had Classy Closets organize our lives with attractive units in all of our bedroom closets, our living center, our garage and most recently, a large bathroom remodel. We wouldn’t think to go elsewhere. Debbie, Las Vegas, NV

Description of Work
Storage Solutions for Entire House

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization