Certified Appliance

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

2.6

3395 S Jones Blvd # 118

Las Vegas, NV 89146

Certified appliance is listed among one of the leading names when it comes to the need of air conditioning repair services in Las Vegas. We have a team of expert technicians who will quickly respond to your request and will offer the most required air conditioning repair services at an affordable price....

05/05/2016

sandra H.

I had to call them back out the next day after lighting the stove and nothing happening. You could hear the gas coming out but it would take several minutes before it would ignite and when it did it made a loud poof noise. They came back out and readjusted some things and it seemed to work better. Their work was short lived and they had to come out a third time and replace the part they installed as it was broken. Six months to the date, I am having the same problems. I would assume the part they installed would last longer than this. Very disappointed with this experience.

Description of Work
I was having issues with the ignition mechanism on my gas stove. They came out to repair it by replacing the igniter.

Category small appliance repair

08/22/2013

Franklin K.

The first time they came out they charged me $245 to try and fix the problem, the second time they came out to try and fix the problem they charged me $169, the third time they did not fix the problem either, the fourth time they sent someone else to come out. They told me it was a censor problem and did not charge me to fix that. They replaced the censor and it still did not fix the problem. They refunded me for this but it turned out to be a waste of time.

Description of Work
They attempted to fix my freezer.

Category appliance repair

05/17/2006

I called Airflow Repair Service to repair my washer as they repair many types of appliances. The washer would not spin and the company came the same day to repair my washer. The repairman was very nice and went straight to work checking things to find the problem. I was pleased with his knowledgeable friendly service and the reasonable cost to fix my washer.

Description of Work
Airflow Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repair was here a few months ago to fix my washer. The washer would not spin and the service man tore the system apart to diagnose the problem. He replaced a part for the spinner that he carried on his truck.

Category appliance repair

05/16/2006

CAROLYN M.

Airflow came within a day of my call. I felt they took too long trying to figure out what the problem was with our cool air system. When the technician finally figured it out, he replaced a part and charged what I thought was an outrageous price. Our cooling system is still not working like it used to so I am not satisfied with the service that we received, although I do feel that they acted in a professional manner.

Description of Work
My air conditioning unit wasn't working right. Airflow Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs installed a new part.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/16/2006

WENDI F.

My house is not very old, we have a service contract with our new air conditioner, and a few weeks ago, we had our air ducts cleaned by Airflow Air Conditioning. All the ducts were cleaned with a high power vacuum and things really were not that dirty. The filters are portable so they took them out, washed them and then put them back into the system. The company was punctual, cleaned everything very efficiently and the yearly cleaning is included in our service contract.

Description of Work
I had my air ducts cleaned out a few weeks ago by Airflow Air Conditioning. The ducts were vacuumed, the electrostatic portable filters were removed and washed and then returned to their proper place.

Category air duct cleaning

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Washer and dryer repair, garbage disposal repair, oven repair, dishwasher repair , refrigeration repair, same day service, microwave repair, Air Conditioning Repair, Heater Repair, Appliance Repair, Refrigerator Repair