CertaPro Painters® of Summerlin/West

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

50 S Jones Blvd # 200

Las Vegas, NV 89107

Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd....

01/04/2018

Lynn B.

They repainted the entire house (2850 SF). We started with living room and master bedroom and then scheduled the rest after Christmas because it looked so good.Everything was perfect. Their help in picking colors was great! I liked both crews. They were fast with stellar attention to detail. Maybe could have gotten a lower price with someone else, but the excellence and peace of mind was worth it.

Description of Work
Painting- interior

12/02/2017

Curt G.

The work looks beautiful. My only regret is that they didn't remove face plates to paint underneath. They didn't go out of their way to make sure every nook and cranny was covered. In fairness, i didn't complain or demand they do so, but just a heads up.

Description of Work
Indoor painting of entire ground level of home, plus upstairs hall and vaulted ceiling.

09/14/2017

george I.

Couple of small issues, but resolved quickly.

Description of Work
Complete house repaint exterior

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

12/15/2015

Marjie N.

Description of Work
They painted the entire house inside including ceilings, excluding closets and inside walls of the garage. They started on time and finished early. They did a VERY nice job on the walls - we've received many compliments on them.

06/04/2015

Mark S.

Description of Work
Outside trim and balcony. Final results were good but crew was untimely and did not clean up every day.

04/22/2015

Jack A.

Kelly and his wife were a husband and wife owned franchise, when she helped with paint color selection, she was very patient and once the color was agreed upon the workers came, did the work, t was quick and easy. No offensive smell, everything went smoothly, cleanup was done, no mess. We would gladly reccommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
They painted our kitchen.

04/02/2015

Mark M.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my home using three different colors. They were knowledgeable and extremely helpful in matching the colors and giving me what I wanted. Yes, I would strongly recommend them and use them again in the future.

03/19/2015

Julie W.

Description of Work
Painted baseboard, stained front door, stained banister and wall caps. The baseboard was OK. The front door was stained and looks fine. The stair banister and wall caps were spray painted with stain. They did not do any prep work, no sanding, filler and now the stain is wearing off. I then asked for a bid on patching holes from former light fixtures and paint the kitchen ceiling. They said OK, but never came back, called or returned my call. I'm not a mean person so I don't know what their problem was with doing another job for me. Perhaps they knew they did a sub-par job on my stairs.

Category interior painters

I apologize for the service you received; however CertaPro Painters of Summerlin West was not your painting Vendor. Thank you, Office Manager

12/18/2014

nancy M.

Description of Work
Painted my cabinets

07/17/2014

tristan B.

Excellent service from quoting to finish. Kelly is thorough and a pleasure to deal with. The crew were quick and professional and worked around power issues we had with external outlets. There was one stucco patch missed by both them and us on final walk-through but after catching it and emailing Kelly he sent out a worker the next day to take care of it. I have no complaints and will certainly use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Exterior paint on 1500 sqft house.

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters

06/04/2014

BILL L.

The project went very well and took about 4 days to complete the 4 bdrms. hall, lvngrm. kit. and ceilings. He also came over several times to check on the progress. The workers took care in protecting what little was left in the house. The carpet was not yet installed and most of the furniture was in the garage. We had them do the kitchen first and then lived in the kitchen for the rest of the paint and carpet project. A little cramped but well worth the end result. Our house now looks brand new.

Description of Work
We met Kelly at one of the Home Expo shows here in town last year and talked to him about our projects of new interior paint and carpeting. We were not ready at the time but he was very personable and very knowledgeable. We kept his paperwork and at another home show we saw him again and said we were now ready. He came over and measured the house and gave us a very reasonable estimate. So we decided to go with him.

03/31/2014

David B.

Fast, efficient, on time, and do great work. This is the third time using CertaPro Painters and won't be the last. Have other upcoming projects, and they will be the first I call. Not always the lowest price, but the good stuff is not cheap!

Description of Work
Painted our Garage

01/21/2014

diana B.

I will recommend them to all my friends |

Description of Work
They painted my garage floor and did an outstanding job.

11/08/2013

JOANNE H.

CERTA-PRO USED 2 DIFFERENT CREWS TO PAINT MY HOME, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. THE FIRST CREW WAS "JEREMIAH MAINTENANCE" AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME CERTA-PRO WAS USING THEM. THEY DID NOT PREPARE WALL'S/DOORS FOR PAINTING (PAINTED OVER SCOTCH TAPE, DEEP SCRATCHES, PEELING PAINT). THEY BROKE A LIGHT FIXTURE AT THE CENTER CEILING OF KITCHEN, LOST GRATES TO VENTS; PUT IN BASE MOLDING PRIOR TO TILE (HAD TO TAKE OUT MYSELF); PAINTED KITCHEN CEILING WRONG COLOR, THEN REPAINTED CORRECT COLOR BUT LEFT CIRCULAR AREA AROUND CENTER WHERE BROKEN CEILING LIGHT HAD BEEN REMOVED, RETURNED 2X TO REPAIR CIRCULAR AREA, BUT STILL NOT COMPLETE AFTER 4 ATTEMPTS. EACH TIME KITCHEN PAINTED, IT WAS PLASTIC DRAPED OFF SO THAT I COULD NOT USE KITCHEN FOR THE DAY. PAINT DRIPS, SPLATTERS, & SMUDGES WERE LEFT ON NEWLY REFINISHED CABINETS, FLOOR, SINK, APPLIANCES & COUNTERS. THE OUTSIDE TRIM BEGAN PEELING AFTER ONE MONTH AND HAD TO BE RE-PAINTED BY THE SECOND CREW. |I WAS STILL UNHAPPY WITH THE PAINT JOB ON THE KITCHEN CEILING, AND ASKED CERTA-PRO TO COME BACK ONE MORE TIME TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP.

Description of Work
I used CertaPro Painters of Summerlin/West.

10/05/2013

Randall D.

Kelly and Sheila and their crew, Ray and Mindy were very professional. Kelly was prompt in providing an estimate which included a copy of their business license and referrals to previous Customers. Estimate was reasonable compared to three others I received. Work took about 3-1/2 days to complete include one day off due to high winds. I'll use Certa Pro for my next painting project.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of single story house including minor stucco repair and filling of cracks.

09/27/2013

Enita H.

The painter showed up and got straight to work....pressure wash, repairing all the stucco and scraping off the old paint....on the second day the painting started. Again he was great and went to work....very quick, and accurate. It was also great he cleaned up after himself......it did take a third day but the results are awesome.Would recommend Kelly and Sheila anytime.

Description of Work
I needed the exterior of my house painted. I knew that it would also need some stucco repair also. The house was a foreclosure and really needed a lot of work. I called CertaPro and Kelly came out the next day and we discussed what needed to be done.After walking the property and a quote I decided to go with this company. Kelly sent out his wife Sheila to review colors for the paint and she had some great ideas on what should be done.......and she was right!

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

07/21/2013

Paul H.

Kelly and his wife Shelia were both great. Shelia went above and beyond to help me pick the right colors before the job started. She was very patient and made some really good suggestions. I doubt I would've received the same level of color selection service from any of the other competing painting companies which placed their bids for the job. The painters did a very good job overall and returned to do some touch up work, as promised. Kelly was not only very professional but he was also very proactive in making sure I was satisfied with the results. He really went out of his way to guarantee the work performed. Kelly & Shelia stand behind their work and come through with what they promise. I would definitely call CertaPro again for any future painting projects and would highly recommend them to friends & neighbors.

Description of Work
Painted most of the interior of the house- walls, ceilings, baseboards.

06/28/2013

Vickie N.

The painters arrived a few min early and in clean professional attire. They immediately taped down paper from the front door to the closet to keep tiles/carpet clean. I had a closet system installed in the master closet leaving a lot of areas that needed patching and re-texturizing and then painted. They taped off entire system before starting. On the first day they cleaned walls, and re-texturized the entire wall so there was no difference in the appearance. The texture needed to cure overnight and they were back the next morning and finished the painting. The job was excellent and you can't tell it wasn't always like it is now. I would definitely recommend them and when I need painters again they will be the first ones I call. On a side note, the form wouldn't let me put in the approx. cost of the job, but it was $1,500.00

Description of Work
Patched, texturized, painted master closet

07/09/2012

Karen M.

The final product came out very well.

Description of Work
CertaPro Painters of Summerlin/West painted the interior of my house.

07/01/2012

David D.

They were all very polite and they showed up on time with the correct paint. I was very concerned that they would drip paint on the new tile, and specifically mentioned it to the franchise owner and foreman. Because we had personally moved out so much of the furniture and lights, I was concerned that they needed more lighting to see. I offered to bring in a floor lamp. They assured me that they had their own lighting and they didn't want to risk getting paint on my light. They told me that the job would take 1 1/2 days. They put down plastic on the tile and taped off areas. The painters worked hard and barely took any breaks. Near the end of the day I observed one man painting the baseboards "freehand" without taping the floor. They finished about 6pm. ( I have forgotten the exact time). They politely asked if I spotted any problem areas, and I didn't in that lighting and at that time. They said to take blue masking tape and mark if we found anything that needed to be touched up. By the following morning, we had found 25 spots where there was no paint or runs. The line between the ceiling and a darker wall was very irregular, to the point that other people visiting our house noticed it. There was debris on the floor all over the house and many footprints of rubber tennis shoes. (They had accidentally spilled a bottle of water). When I called, they returned and touched up the areas. I pointed out to this painter all the dirt and debris on the floor. He asked me for some paper towels and he wiped up part of the area infront of the entry doors. I pointed out paint that had run down a very visible protruding edge of our new baseboards. He asked me for some sandpaper. I assumed he would lightly buff off the dried paint. Instead he sanded off the nice sharp corner of our baseboards and painted over the edge. I see this every day. There is no way to fix it without removing long sections of baseboard, etc, etc. Even though there was plastic down, there were many small drops of paint on the new tile in every room. My wife and I spent hours on our hands and knees with a razor blade, lifting them off.

Description of Work
We had new tile installed and then new base boards and new crown molding. We had 3 estimates for painting. I had hired another CertaPro franchise in the past and were very pleased with them. Because of that wonderful experience, we hired this CertaPro painter, even though their bid was higher!

03/10/2012

jeffrey P.

The guys were on time and were very friendly. They started taping and removing the recepticles as soon as they got there. Once they had it prepped, they started painting. They then cleaned everything up after the painting was completed. We are very satisfied with the job that was done and would not hesitate to use your company again or refer your company to someone needing painting done. The house looks very good and again, we are very satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
The whole interior of the house was painted. Five rooms, one being a dining, living and family room as one room plus the hallway. The ceiling was not requested. The men taped all the rooms and took off all of the recepticle covers and blinds.

03/06/2012

Mark R.

They showed on time and performed the work as agreed to in our agreement. They did an outstanding job on the entire house...it looks brand new! We've several comments from our neighbors on how nice our house looks now. The entire crew was professional from start to finish, and worked hard to make sure we were satisfied with the results. They went the extra mile when it came to our fence. We have a large fence that wraps around three quarters of our house. They dug down about four inches below the gravel/landscaping stones and painted below the normal grade. Very professional! Considering the quality prep and paint used, the cost was very reasonable. We would definitely recommend Kelly and his Certa Pro team.

Description of Work
Certa Pro Painters were contracted to paint the exterior and fences of our 3300 sq ft home. They were to prep, prime, and paint all exterior surfaces.

03/03/2012

Sandy L.

RJ and his team were great. They were very professional. Our color scheme was dark and varied in color selection. They were able complete the work on time as discussed. When we decide the color schemes of the bedrooms, we will call on them again.

Description of Work
RJ and his team were asked to paint the living room, dining room, kitchen and 2 hallways.

12/28/2011

Richard D.

I’m 100% satisfied with them. They just couldn’t have been better. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used CertaPro Painters of Summerlin/West for interior painting.

12/16/2011

Alison O.

I cannot give enough positive feedback about Kelly & Sheila Williams and their crew. The entire process was stress-free and comfortable, Kelly came out to do an estimate for us and spent a couple hours explaining what he would do, taking measurements, asking questions, etc. He made us feel very comfortable from the beginning, which is important to me as we are new to the area and do not know many people yet. He was very down to earth, laid back, and extremely flexible. He came loaded with a binder full of general information, as well as all the feedback comments of previous customers. We had a great conversation and he actually put us in touch with other contractors for projects we needed done. The quote for the painting project was very reasonable and Kelly told us beforehand who he thought he would have on the crew, so we had an idea of who would be in our house from the comment cards we read. I thought that was a generous touch and it turned out to be a perfect match. I met with Sheila to discuss fine-tuning our color choices and probably drove her nuts with my indecision, but we finally chose a great palette and the crew got to work two days later. It took them three days for the entire project, but they had to texture match some walls, it had trouble drying, and some walls needed a second coat due to the color change from dark to light. It was a lot of wall space and I think they worked extremely efficiently to get it all done in that time. They always double checked they were painting according to the work order, made sure everything looked fine before leaving, and always cleaned up after themselves. Their personalities matched ours perfectly and I immediately felt as if they were old friends. I had no qualms with leaving them alone while I ran errands, they were always quiet, respectful, and very courteous. They even helped us with hanging a chandelier in the foyer and lifting our new water heater onto its pedestal. The quality of the work is amazing...they do tape and plastic everything off, the cutting in is done by hand and the lines are amazingly straight. I'm not a perfectionist but I do appreciate a higher level of quality and these guys delivered in spades. They are returning to install new baseboards when our tile floor is put in after the first of the year, and we will also have them come back in Feb. to paint the exterior of the house. I am extremely pleased with the overall experience and very happy I found this particular franchise of CertaPro. If you're looking for stress-free, reasonably priced, good quality paint work, talk to Kelly and Sheila Williams and request Steve and Denise as the crew!

Description of Work
painting of first floor, two story foyer, second floor hallway and all ceilings in connection with these, in a 3,000 sq. ft. home

Sunguard Custom Painting

To contact Arizona please call 480-686-7870. To contact Las Vegas please call 702-439-5636 Sunguard custom painting, a family owned and operated business has been beautifying the valley since 1979. Using only premium products from start to finish on each job, we strive to provide a wonderful experience with each customer. Number One rated on Angie's List for super service over 15+ consecutive years!

Offers by Sunguard Custom Painting on Angi
    Kitchen Tune Up

Cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes. This creates a "new kitchen" look without the "new kitchen" price tag. In two to four days you can get a completely new look - subtle or dramatic. Wood reconditioning. Our unique, comprehensive wood reconditioning process (Tune-Up) makes woodwork look like new — in the kitchen and throughout your home or business. Quick and affordable, there’s no better way to revitalize your wood cabinetry. Three signs your cabinets might need reconditioning: There’s stubborn build-up on the wood, the stain/finish has worn away and lastly, there is minor damage to your cabinets. If the wood looks worn, but the cabinets don’t need to be replaced, reconditioning could be the right choice for you. Wood reconditioning typically takes less than one day, which means you can freshen up your kitchen in time for that upcoming dinner party or holiday gathering. With any service, we clean the work area each day, giving you full use of your cooking areas and plumbing in the evening. Call today for your free in-home consultation!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Interior & Exterior Painting, Deck Refinishing, Fence Staining, Light Carpentry, Power Washing, Popcorn Ceiling & Wallpaper Removal.

N/A