Castiglione Construction

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2012

5560 El Parque Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89146

Owner operated since 1986. I can assist you in designing one of a kind pieces for your home or office....

05/07/2017

Tracey G.

Everything went well. Bob and his assistant worked well together and complimented each other. They measured everything to ensure the job was done right. Bob also repaired one of the cabinet drawers which was not apart of the job. My husband and I were more than pleased. The color match was perfect!

Description of Work
Bob built a cabinet to enclose the refrigerator and added crown molding to the existing cabinets. He also installed the microwave.

08/23/2016

Angela K.

Cabinets turned out great; Bob's attention to detail assured that you couldn't tell the 2 new cabinets were add on's.

Description of Work
Build 2 kitchen cabinets to match existing

07/30/2016

Sarah W.

Category handyman service

03/04/2016

Darlene B.

I wanted a mantel that looked like a solid piece of old wood. The area above my fireplace is indented into the wall so mounting something was going to be challenging. Bob had really good advice on the type of wood to use and on how to mount it. He distresses it to look old and even added some personalization to the piece. He was here when he said he would be and always returned my calls. I gave a "B" for price because it was a little over what I wanted to spend. In the end you get what you pay for so I would spend the money again. We get lots of comments on the mantel and I love it!!! We also had Bob come back and replace some kick boards on our kitchen cabinets. Same quality work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Fireplace Mantel

Category woodworking

09/22/2015

Carol N.

they did a great job with the install, the cabinets are made with laminate, are heavy duty for a laundry room. i love my cabinets the laundry room looks more organized and the cabinet between my washer and dryer is very handy and being on wheels it is easier to clean behind.

Description of Work
Put in deep cabinets in laundry room and built a rolling cabinet with deep drawers and able to hold up to 150 lb.'s.

08/22/2015

Lisa C.

Bob was very patient during the design process, asked a lot of questions and had numerous great ideas. I had the general concept of what I wanted to accomplish with the entertainment center, but his attention to detail really brought a lot of issues into focus and allowed me to make informed decisions about what the end product was going to look like. He took into consideration the other design components of my home and incorporated them into the piece. The base of the piece has the exact same molding as my upgraded baseboards, making the entertainment center look as if it has always been there. The quality of the work is fantastic and the attention to detail he exhibited during the design process is also reflected in his workmanship. My friends and family know me as a bit of a perfectionist and I could find no flaw with the finished piece. The drawers open and close smoothly, everything appears seamless and he was even able to find the perfect color fabric to hide the center speaker of my surround system. As for the kitchen cabinet upgrades, they are great, but after you understand what a skilled craftsman Bob is, you'd understand he could probably have done the cabinet work in his sleep and it would have been fine. In addition to being good at what he does, he shows up on time, is easy going and is pleasant to be around. His price was a bit higher than that of a competitor, but after meeting him, I just had more confidence in him. I am glad I spent the extra money and I will definitely use his services again if the occasion arises.

Description of Work
Designed, built and installed a custom built in entertainment center in an existing media niche. The piece included LED lighting on a dimmer, adjustable shelving, drawers and cabinets doors with raised paneling, TV mounting and a speaker grid to hide the center speaker of my surround sound system. Bob also turned a 15" kitchen cabinet into a roll out trash bin with two 35 quart containers and added some heavy duty roll out trays to the 36" wide cabinet underneath my cooktop.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

02/25/2015

Mary M.

Description of Work
We used him on several occasions for cabinets to a fireplace mantle and surround. He has pride in his work and it shows. I would use him again and advise anyone that has pride in their home to use him also. We have run out of things to improve for now.

09/05/2014

Pelagia D.

Bob is a perfectionist and man of his word. He is rare and his craftsmanship is amazing. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody. There is a good reason he has been in business over 25 years.

Description of Work
He did an entire cabinet remodel.

07/24/2014

Barbara B.

Every thing went very well - even better than expected. This contractor was recommended to us by a friend. We knew his price wouldn't be cheap (and it wasn't), but this was a superb example of you-get-what-you-pay-for. I was exceedingly pleased with the outcome of the work in all aspects - timeliness, professionalism, and -especially - quality. I joined Angie's list just so I could write this review because I was so pleased with the work, I felt the contractor deserved to get some on-line praises. We wouldn't hesitate to hire Castiglione Construction again, and we fully recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Mr. Castiglione provided a wide variety of services, ranging from constructing a large pantry off the kitchen to putting in a bathroom door in an oversized open entryway to replacing a counter in the garage, and other miscellaneous items (such as constructing and installing several custom shelves, adding some kitchen drawers and some bathroom drawers, changing out light fixtures and medicine cabinets, and adding ceiling strips in the garage to reinforce sagging sheetrock).

06/02/2014

Mary M.

He was always on time and very professional and personable. His work is high quality craftsmanship. He has ongoing education to keep abreast of the latest in the field. I would recommend him to any one that has pride in their home and wants it to shine.

Description of Work
He made a pull out unit for a small pantry to allow access to the back of the pantry. He has also made a beautiful fireplace mantle and surround in cherry wood. He has framed out the mirrors in four bath rooms in wood and updated them. He made cabinets for our kitchen and put in glass inserts in the upper cabinet doors. He has done many projects here, all of which have turned out in fine craftsmanship. We have been more than pleased with his work. John and Mary Ivers

08/09/2012

Ingrid Elizabeth T.

At first things seemed great, but the job did not move super fast. But when he was there to complete the job he would tell me things like that he didn't cap off the old vent in the attic and that is should be ok because heat rises. The new door for the laundry room was supposed to match the existing doors in my house, which according to my cabinet maker were birch. He insisted they were ash and went ahead with such. After the door arrived and he stained it, it was clear that it in no way was the same type of wood. He ordered a birch door but when he brought that over, it too was not right because it was a paneled birch door, and again in no way matched the existing doors whatsoever. When I told him about the door he didn't even respond to my message or apologize. If you do decide to use him, make sure you go over your contract several times and if you need the job done quickly request a completion date and don't expect things to be perfect.

Description of Work
I hired him to do a laundry room remodel, that included moving plumbing, some electrical, the dryer vent and adding a new door .

Category woodworking

01/25/2012

William L.

Bob Castiglione is very competent. He was also professional, prompt, and efficient. He did a terrific job! Everything looks great and I would absolutely recommend their services.

Description of Work
I had two nooks in the wall. They installed a cabinet system and doors to house the electronics for the home entertainment system.

Zoma Handyman

Seven years ago, I'm starting online furniture assembly and some small handy man jobs, after graduating college HVAC field I worked different AC companies and then online applications services like handy.com,handy pro, and home advisor . Now finally when I got my Zoma handyman license year 2018 I working Thumbtack online apps & my cust. That more providing the very best customer service, customer experiences and company culture. My aim to do best customer service by my own General construction skills and experience.

TruBlue of Las Vegas

At TruBlue of Las Vegas, we’re focused mostly on handyman repairs, but we can also perform senior home safety services, landscaping services and minor home renovations – as well as high-end maid services on a limited basis –both as individual services and through our regular House Care Plus programs. TruBlue also works with homeowners, realtors and rental property owners who need to get homes move-in ready quickly and keep them maintained as well as business clients. We serve Summerlin, Spring Valley, Henderson, Clark County, North Las Vegas, Blue Diamond, Pahrump and the surrounding communities.

2 Guys Handyman Service

Check, PayPal

Cabinet maker, furniture repair and refinishing, woodworking, decorative moldings, doors and installation. All wood working projects. Furniture maker, reproduction period furniture. Wood turner.