Cardinal Landscape

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2016

7385 N Monte Cristo Way

Las Vegas, NV 89131

We work with the SNWA (southern nevada water authority) as a preferred contractor and are partnered with THD (the home depot) as a full service home installation C-10 contractor. our company is also a member of the SNLA (southern nevada landscape association). Members of the SNLA take pride in their workmanship and promotion of the green industry with each and every job using the latest water saving products & techniques available....

Resposiveness

lawn care (241)lawn & landscaping (157)irrigation system (84)hardscaping (54)landscape lighting (19)stone & gravel (18)lawn treatment (8)concrete repair (6)architect (4)leaf removal (4)plumbers (3)hauling (3)

03/11/2021

Very professional. Fast work. Good work. Very affordable. We'll call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in new drip system manifold

CATEGORY concrete repair,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

03/05/2021

the yard looks great, a few misunderstandings but all worked out very well. definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front yard landscaped, cement walkway and steps to front sidewalk, path lighting

CATEGORY concrete repair,hauling services,landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

07/23/2020

Cardinal did a great job on our landscaping project. We had the full backyard landscaped (including synthetic grass) and half of the front yard as well. The price was reasonable, work was done quickly and everything looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and Backyard landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thanks for reporting our services.

05/07/2020

Exceptional job! Garth is super knowledgeable, responsive and his team were professional and quick! Went from a backyard full of weeds, ugly pink rocks and a dying old tree to a beautiful new yard complete with flowering plants, a new tree, irrigation, astroturf and a firepit. My girlfriend and I have a place to hang out now outside and adore it! Would work with his company again for future projec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full backyard landscape. Old rocks, and tree removed.

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

05/05/2020

Cardinal landscaper did an awesome job with my backyard & would highly recommend. Garth was quick to answer my emails & any questions I may have . Would hire them again in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and added decorative rocks

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

04/28/2020

Talked to Garth with Cardinal Landscape, set up appointment for him to come out and give me a quote. Gave me the quote about 2 days after initial appointment. Once I decided to go with Cardinal Landscape for my back yard, he sent over an official drawing that i submitted for my HOA. Garth had his crew showed up at 8:30am and they began work. I had a previous paver patio and they extended it, added...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard landscape (paver patio, shrubs, tree, turf, and rocks)

CATEGORY landscaping,architect,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

03/03/2020

The owner, Garth, is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. The two man crew were professional, hard working and pleasant. I was pleased with the job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and Backyard landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

08/06/2019

Job went well and in a timely manner.. There were a few very minor issues which were taken care of very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard landscaping.. extended patio and artificial grass.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

04/29/2019

We are very happy with the service that was provided. They showed up on time, provided excellent service and they were very professional. They also check out and made sure oure sprinklers were working and covering the whole yard. Would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our old grass in the back yard removed and new grass put in.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

04/10/2019

He was a complete jerk!!!! May have nothing to do with his quality of work but attitude is important.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for simple quote

CATEGORY lawn service

This client called to have us do a clean up on a rental property and told us he had another quote and wanted to know if we could match that price, when I said no he became enraged that I wouldn't even consider his offer. Then he stated he couldn't understand how we had an A rating! I explained it had to do with our quality of work and not price matching. I don't think this qualifies me as a jerk j...

Landscape maintenance, planning, installation, drip, irrigation systems, mulching, concrete patio side walks & landscape lighting.

Tree Service and Hauling unless it is included with a complete landscaping job.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal