CAPITAL POOLS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2006

6440 Sky Pointe Dr # 140 - 489

Las Vegas, NV 89131

Capital Pool, LLC is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor. Over 20 years of servicing pools in the Las Vegas valley. For all your swimming pool service and repair needs, call us today....

06/01/2020

Marcia P.

We were able to get a repair appointment quickly. Scott diagnosed the problem with our pool heater and had a part replaced in 24 hours. His crew came and adjusted the chemical levels correctly, clean the pool and came the following week to check everything. Our pool looks great again and works beautifully. We are throughly pleased and are continuing with Capital’s weekly pool service.

Description of Work
Pool heater not working properly, problems with pool water level. Poorly maintained by previous pool service.

08/27/2019

Kim A.

Fantastic! Scott responded next day to estimate project, identified my (home owner) error, provided a very competitive bid, and completed the job quickly. Scott was knowledgeable, efficient and very professional in all aspects. Thank You!

Description of Work
Replace Pool Pump Assy, Jandy Valve & associated plumbing.

08/09/2019

Debbie E.

Andrew was prompt, and did a fantastic job of repairing my pool equipment. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pool plumbing and repair

05/03/2019

John M.

the technician did a great job the pool looks beautiful I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
a chemical start up algae removal and filter cleaning replaced a o-ring and cleaned it all up.

12/19/2018

Chadd D.

Excellent! Very responsive, professional and reasonably priced. Highly recommend; I will definitely call again.

Description of Work
Pool pump, impeller, and seal plate replacement

10/25/2018

Darren M.

I have used Scott and his company for 2 years now (longest stretch of time for pool company). Every time I call I'm called right back or within a few hours. He has changed filters, automatic fill value and cleaned the pool. There has never been anything that I asked of him that was beyond his ability. As long as he is in business I believe I have my pool service company.

Description of Work
Pool Cleaning and Maintenance

05/15/2018

Sue P.

The filter had a crack in the bottom and had to be replaced. The technician dismantled the old one, replaced it with a new one and had it up and running in just a few hours. The technician was excellent and I appreciated the fact that he took the time to show me where the filter was cracked and gave me options that were available for replacement (full filter or just the bottom part).

Description of Work
Our pool filter was leaking from the bottom and we weren't sure if it was a crack or just a leaking plug.

09/11/2017

Michelle Z.

Always excellent service. Pool always looks perfect.

Description of Work
Weekly service.

06/02/2017

Aaron S.

Scott was very professional and took the time to answer many questions about our system. He offered multiple options for our system repairs and didn't push us towards more expensive options. Clearly knows pool equipment inside and out, responded quickly, and his prices were reasonable. I would absolutely use his services again.

Description of Work
Remove outdated remote system for pool heater and lights.

09/06/2016

Charlie J.

First of all, this company is both responsive and professional. I called and spoke with Scot and told him about the heater problem, he sent a tech to my home, and evaluated the problem. Since my heater is more than 20 years old, I fully expected to be told that I needed a replacement. Turned out that the repair was fairly simple, a part ordered, and the repair made. I then mentioned the draining spa. The tech checked it out and isolated the problem to a faulty check valve. He returned a few days later and replaced the valve. All is good. I love it when I find professionals that conduct their business with integrity. Capital Pools is a company that I will use in the future when I need service on my pool. I highly recommend them to anyone that wants honesty, promptness, professionalism, and integrity in a pool company.

Description of Work
Pool/Spa Heater Repair Spa draining when pump was off 2 Separate service calls

07/14/2016

marvin M.

Great! They came out the following day. They were quick to diagnose the problem and they were able to get the parts in short order.

Description of Work
diagnose and repair pool pump

05/19/2016

CRYSTAL H.

Scott was very responsive....sent a technician out the next day to clean heater and diagnose problems. Apparently water had gotten inside so computer was ruined so it was pretty costly to fix. Parts were ordered and installed within days. Technician was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I was so impressed with the company that I am using them for weekly pool cleaning as of June 1.

Description of Work
Pool heater was not working properly.

03/22/2016

Steven P.

Capital Pools just replaced two lights in my in ground pool. They showed up on time and were very professional. The work was completed very quickly and I am completely satisfied. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great pool company.

Description of Work
Replaced two pool lights

03/13/2016

N Paul B.

I reached out to four pool companies on Angie's List for estimates on an acid wash of my pool and spa. Two responded. Scott at Capital Pools was the cheaper of the two and has a great reputaion here on Angie's List. I found his reputation to be spot on! He was punctual, honest, and responsive to my requests and schedule. His employee was on time to drain the pool and was very personable. They came the next day to do the wash and refill. Once filled, they added the proper chemicals to get the pool ready for swimming. I asked Scott about replacing my current filtering system. He inspected the equipment I have and discouraged me from buying something else since the stuff I have is operating properly. He said he doesn't like replacing things unless it's necessary, regardless of how much money he could have made. That was a breath of fresh air for me. I appreciate his honesty and expertise and highly recommend him for you pool maintenance needs..

Description of Work
acid wash of pool/spa

12/24/2015

John B.

From the beginning of the contract the overall service has been excellent. The men and women who have provided the weekly service appear without fail on the due day to clean the pool, assess and correct chemical balance in the pool. Over an entire year, the pool has never shown any signs of algae or dirt. It has been usable (if the weather had cooperated) every day of the year. All attendants are courteous and neat. After they leave, the pool and surrounding area are immaculate. We have had service from four different attendants. All were excellent. On several occasions, there were problems that arose with the pool hardware (pump, filters, piping. Scott, the company owner was always reachable and responded to each call quickly and efficiently. His repairs inevitably solved the mechanical problems. I continue to be impressed by the dependability of his service. I would recommend Capital Pools to all seeking to establish regular pool service.

Description of Work
Capital Pools has serviced my pool (cleaned, cleaned filter, provided necessary chemicals, carried out needed repairs) over the last year.

09/08/2015

Claire A H.

Owner Scott provided a monthly cost and began servicing our pool for over a year now. The services comes regularly and notifies us of any schedule change. Pool chemicals have been very stable and that is a relief. Like most servicers, actual tech that performs the services have changed a few times. Fortunately they have been professional and have followed thru in any concerns we express. Repairs have been good and the pricing similar to previous pool service providers we used.

Description of Work
Provide complete weekly pool service and equipment repair/replacement.

07/15/2015

Joe L.

Not much to say. The work was done on schedule and correctly the first time. Everything worked as expected! What more could you ask for?!?!

Description of Work
Scott and his team came out to replace an automatic valve for our pool's water feature.

02/23/2015

Linda C.

They are fantastic. I don't have to do anything with the pool. They keep it perfect. Anytime they even suspect something might be coming up to be done, they let me know in advance. We figure out what it would cost above and beyond the normal pool maintenance. I don't have any problems with them. They are very good. I've dealt with other pool companies before them. Price wise, they're quite reasonable. They are always here. There are no problems. I will continue to use them as long as I'm here and as long as they are in business.

Description of Work
I use Capital Pools. They do the whole pool filters and everything.

01/19/2015

John B.

Capital Pool provides pool cleaning and maintenance once a week. My initial contact was with the service owner over the phone, which he answered personally. He arranged a home meeting, where he inspected the pool and equipment and gave an estimate for weekly service. The service included labor and chemicals to maintain the proper water balance in the salt-water pool. Unusual parts for repair of the equipment was additional. The service has been excellent over the three months to date. The employee arrives promptly and does an excellent job of pool maintenance. On two occasions (pool light, pump O-ring replacement) additional work was done. Repairs were quick, efficient, and effective. The repair costs were minimal. In addition, Capital Pool winterized the pool (programming the equipment to prevent freezing) at no additional cost. We have been entirely satisfied with all aspects of their performance.

Description of Work
Capital pool provides weekly pool maintenance.

12/30/2014

Jocelyn N.

He had to come back because his repair didn't fix the problem. He admitted the error and took care of it at no additional cost to me. Mistakes happen in life and how you handle them is what matters. Because he took ownership and corrected the problem- I would use them again snd recommend this provider who believes in integrity.

Description of Work
Valve problem requiring replacement

12/26/2014

Barry D.

They're really good. I had a different pool service company which was a one-man show and wasn't as reliable. Communication is good with them.

Description of Work
They maintain my pool on a weekly basis. For me, they come on Tuesdays to clean the pool and test the chemicals. The price of service varies on the size of the pool.

10/21/2014

Chris W.

Did a real nice job am my pool plaster. It was heavily stained and now looks really good.

Description of Work
Great job on stained plaster

09/28/2014

Megan S.

Capital Pools is extremely professional & dependable. They responded promptly & completed the necessary work in a timely manner, at a very reasonable price. Scott is knowledgeable & a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Capital Pools.

Description of Work
Replaced pool & spa equipment & performs maintenance

09/23/2014

Daniel B.

Great service!! I always got a call back during this initial process and got on the weekly service schedule the following week. We had a part replaced, the filters cleaned, and they prorated the weekly service for September (weekly service is ~$130/mo). When we checked the pool while the pump was running, it ran like a champ! The previous owner of our home did his own monthly service and it was questionable what and how he did it, so when we saw what Capital Pools did to the pump system, it changed the whole cleaning process (meaning, it actually cleaned the pool). I am confident that the service they provided likely saved the major parts of our pool equipment all together. They do not require that you are home during the service, as long as they have access to your pool, so no pressure on scheduling a date/time - they are able to get in and get out on their own, and follow up with you on what services are required by the end of the day. It could not be an easier process with this company if you own a pool and need weekly or monthly service!!

Description of Work
My husband and I just moved into a property that had a large pool that was serviced by the original owner (and not very well from what we could tell). Capital Pools cleaned/serviced the pool and checked all of my equipment to ensure nothing was needing replacement or further service. They did minor repairs and reported back to me at the conclusion of the service to explain what they did, what was in working order, what would need to be replaced (even eventually), and that they were able to set up a lock box for the pool gate key, so we would not have to leave it unlocked.

09/16/2014

Judi K.

I had scheduled an appointment with Capital pools five days ago for 8:00 am today. I was assured they would be here first thing in the morning, so I got up early and waited. When they didn't arrive by 9:00am I called the office and talked to the owner Scott. He told me he would have the guy come out before he started his third job after telling me I was the first appointment of the day. The guy finally showed up at 10:00am, and was talking on his cell phone the entire time he was here. He left at 10:20am after telling me he would have to come back later because he didn't have his diagnostic tool on him? Why they send him to diagnose my heater without it?I asked when he thought I would get my quote, and he said maybe 8:00pm. When I called Scott the owner back he first accused me of lying about my appointment time, before flat out telling me the other customer was more important then me.

Description of Work
Nothing but waste my time and aggravate me!

Category pool cleaners

Like most service companies, we at Capital Pools simply cannot and do not make appointments at specific times. If requested we will give either a morning or afternoon time frame. I apologized profusely to (removed member name) for the miscommunication and dispatched a technician as soon as was possible. Unfortunately in the rush to get to (removed member name) property the technician did forget a critical piece of equipment. We were still able to diagnose the problem to one of two parts, and offered to return later in the day to pin point the problem, but none of this was acceptable to the customer. I am quite sure that normally (removed member name) is a reasonable person, but the morning of our service call there was nothing we could do to please her.

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

American Leak Detection - Las Vegas

For Angie's List member 10% discount on leak detection work & 5% discount on any repairs. Additional e-mail - Keith-zozotete@aol.com. Additional DBA - Sin City Investment Group Inc.

Offers by American Leak Detection - Las Vegas on Angi
    52042
    Nevada
    Nevada: Contractors
    04/30/2024

Acid Washes / Pumps / Filters / Lights / Heaters / Salt Chlorinators / Spa Jets / Electronic Controllers / Air Systems / Clogged Lines / Spa Side Remotes / Weekly Cleaning / Solar Covers / Fiber Optic Systems / and more... If we cannot do it, we know a qualified contractor that can!