CabinetCraft

Nevada: Contractors
11/30/2022

7871 West Charleston Blvd. #120

Las Vegas, NV 89117

We are a family owned business, well respected in the industry, with over 30 years experience in cabinet refacing. Since the beginning of this year CabinetCraft has seen our competitors pricing skyrocket! - Call today to see why we have been consistently 30% cheaper than our competition !!! We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. The materials we use are of the highest quality. CabinetCraft's ability to buy quality products from major and reputable manufacturers allows us to offer a LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!!! Let us help give you the "wow kitchen" you've always dreamed of....

cabinet refacing (62)cabinet makers (16)countertop installation (11)door installation (5)marble & granite (5)woodworking (2)home remodeling (11)

12/04/2021

Bea H.

It couldn’t have gone any better! We have had Cabinet Craft work for us two different times and both times has been a very good experience! Victor worked with both times and he is very diligent and meticulous with his work. ,

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets

Category countertops,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

05/19/2018

Karen S.

5 star service and quality and the best price in town!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing and new countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

01/06/2018

Pat H.

Victor is a professional whose work is perfection. The cabinets are beautiful! The previous cabinets and drawers were not installed straight. Victor's eye for detail made the installation of the doors to the drawers to the handles perfect. It looks like we have a new kitchen, and we love it. Thank you Victor and Cabinet Craft.

Description of Work
Our 22 year old kitchen cabinets and drawers were refaced.

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

08/10/2017

Roger M.

It went very well. From the time Barry (owner) gave us our estimate to finished product. Could not ask for a better job. Our installer "Leo" was very professional and very consistence of his work. Very prompt from his promised arrival time, to completing his job. Very skilled worker, a true asset to Cabinet Craft. He cleaned up every day, and was very friendly to everyone. Will definitely call them again for some future work. The reface made such a big improvement to the kitchen that we never expected. Much brighter and even looks bigger. If you are sitting on the fence, debating whether to do this, do it! You will be pleased with the results. Don't go to the big box stores, as all they do is jack up their price to get a commission, then use someone else to do the work for the price you would pay by going to someone local (Cabinet Craft, etc.). Your choice, your money. Be sure and ask for "Leo" although I am sure all the installer are just as good.

Description of Work
Reface all kitchen cabinets, uppers and lowers. Replaced all cabinet doors and drawer fronts.

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

06/23/2017

STEPHANIE F.

Barry came out to give us the initial estimate and then to measure and give us the final estimate since we had changed a few things that we wanted. He drew a rough sketch of exactly what we wanted. We gave him a deposit and a few weeks later received a call to schedule installation. We received a reminder call and a reminder to empty the cabinets. Our installer was right on time and very professional, but also approachable and very willing to answer questions. I've been dreaming about this kitchen for some time and it is exactly as I imagined it. I could not be more pleased. If Angie's List had an A+++, this company would receive it.

Description of Work
We needed cabinet refacing, new cabinet doors and wanted to raise the upper cabinets and install a shelf underneath. We also wanted a cabinet over the refrigerator. Barry explained that it would be less expensive and more professional to install new upper cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/22/2017

04/17/2017

Laura B.

Overall --- Excellent. I was a bit nervous when they showed up to do the measuring and place the order and initially walked in with only one of the three samples I had selected. I assumed all samples would be brought in for review. I was nervous since I wanted to see the selection and, after I asked, they brought in the one I liked. As far as installation and quality of work and materials ---- Excellent--- wonderful. Very well done and looks beautiful. I will (and have already) recommended them

Description of Work
I had my 20 year old wood kitchen cabinets, drawers and wet bar/island refaced

Work Completed On 01/18/2017

04/09/2017

brenda L.

Barry we awsome he came out and measured gave us the estimate very punctual with all the work we had done everyone had to be coordinated Ann did an awesome job! If you had any questions she had the answer! Believe me our kitchen makeover. Should be the "poster child" for cabinet craft! With all the company's that had to work together it was awsome! Started in Feb job was done by March!

Description of Work
Total remodel of the kitchen! And also new flooring through out the house new counter tops

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

01/09/2017

Victoria C.

It was great. We love our cabinets and get many compliments on them. The owner came to our house and was very prompt and professional and gave us a quote immediately. Victor did the work and was punctual everyday and professional. He made sure the work area was covered so it wouldn't cause the entire house to be filled with dust. He cleaned up the work area everyday so we could still use our kitchen. They said it would take 4-5 days and he had the job done in 3 days. The only and very minor issue was that we were under the impression from the owner that we would be able to get soft close drawers. That was not the case, a minor misunderstanding.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen cabinets refaced.

Work Completed On 10/01/2014

Review for CabinetCraft - 7871 West Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV - 34254703

01/06/2017

Patricia M.

This project was exceptional from estimate appointment all the way through the installation. The level of customer service and expertise was wonderful. We are VERY satisfied customers and we highly recommend CabinetCraft!!

Description of Work
We had our kitchen cabinets refaced from builder grade honey oak to white shaker cabinets.

Work Completed On 01/05/2017

09/29/2016

randolph W.

Right from the start it was Great. Barry showed up with his son to show me Samples of style and color. With his help I chose the perfect cabinet. Victor, the installer was GREAT!! He arrived on time each day and worked Non stop. He did an EXCELLENT job. My husband and I are very pleased. It is wonderful to walk into my beautiful kitchen. I recommend refacing your cabinets. A fast turn around and the cost is Much less than replacing cabinets. I also want to give praise to the office help, as they were always friendly. Great working with this Great Family business!!

Description of Work
We had our kitchen cabinets refaced.

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/29/2016

Cabinet Re-facing & Making. New Doors Installation. Marble & Granite. Countertops.

Plumbing. Electrical. Flooring. Painting. Appliances.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover