BUY-RITE APPLIANCES

3200 Polaris Ave Ste 13

Las Vegas, NV 89102

08/31/2022

Shanel M.

Kristi, the owner is an absolute nightmare of a human. She is rude, combative and unprofessional. My dishwasher is not even 1 year old and I called the warranty company who scheduled this company to come out. They came out twice, for 2 different issues in 1 month. After they left the 2nd time, the dishwasher would not turn on. I called their company and asked If they could stop by because I believe they forgot to plug the unit back in or something small. The company asked me to call my warranty company again or they could not come out a 3rd time. I realized this was for them to get paid to come out even though this was their mistake. I called my warranty company, then called them for a 3rd appointment. My Mother in Law did not hear the door (our fault) and when I called them to follow up, the dreading owner KRISTI got on the phone. After telling her how frustrating this issue was, she began to speak over me and told me how frustrated SHE WAS. At one point she said 'I don't care', laughed and said WILL YOU BE HOME NEXT TIME OR LIE AGAIN? She said so much more and was screaming the entire phone call. The person who answered the phone offered me an appointment within 2 days but Kristi put me on hold for over 20 minutes and said that appointment was no longer available and they will come in a week, just to be spiteful. I had to talk her off a ledge just so she can put me on hold for over 20 minutes to give me an appointment another week out. I actually called on another phone and asked the employee if he can just give me an appointment because I was put on hold as I hear Kristi screaming and cursing in the background. He said NO and put me on hold as well. I've reviewed the other reviews regarding Kristi and they are correct. She doesn't care about the unfinished work that the company does. She is taking advantage and maybe commuting fraud against the warranty companies by having to come out multiple times. I told her it wasn't right to ask them to come back out to fix their issue and they shouldn't get paid for bad work and she said 'DON'T talk about MY pay', 4 times. She just kept screaming it into the phone. Stay FAR AWAY from this company and KRISTI especially. She was so elated to spell her name for me, tell me she's the owner and let me know that there is not anyone higher than her to speak to. She is terrible and the company does unfinished work. I've called the warranty company and asked their manager to call me as well. This company should not be on their list of providers.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

10/15/2020

James A.

I never made it past scheduling and appointment for service. Extremely rude, uncooperative and unprofessional would not recommend this service provider to my worst enemy.

Description of Work
Dishwasher service

08/19/2020

Tom M.

This company is one of the most unprofessional and untrustworthy companies I have ever experienced. They never return your calls. lie when you do reach them, and then become belligerent and confrontational when you call them out on their poor customer service and lack of follow up. Avoid this company at all costs. My guess is that they sustain their business by covering the warranties offered at Best Buy, Lowe's, Home Depot, and RC Willy. My advice is to make sure they are not the 3rd party vendor your warranty agent assigns to do your repair.

Description of Work
Replace Refrigerator Ice Maker

09/03/2013

Dennis M.

I purchase a new LG Dryer from R C Wiley in about February of 2012. The dryer does not automatically shut off when it is set on moisture control. I have been trying since May of 2012 to get this dryer repaired. R C Wiley uses Buy-Rite for their repairs. Buy Rite has been out here at least 5 times; the same technician each time. The first time he came out he blamed it on a clogged dryer vent before he even tested the dryer. I explained that (a) it was not a clogged dryer vent because I had just had the dryer vent cleaned and (b) the problem was not that it didn't dry the clothes but rather that it never quit drying. He tested it. I asked him if he found the problem. He said, "It stays on a little longer than it should." I said, "Did it turn off?" He said, "No". I said, "I guess never is a little longer than it should be". He said it needed a part. They ordered the part. When it came in they called to schedule the work. Never showed up and never called. Two days later I called them. They said that they received the wrong part. Never bothered to let me know that they were not coming out. Re-ordered the part. When it came in they called to schedule installation. We were in Minnesota so they couldn't come out. They said that I should call them when we got back to Las Vegas and they would come right out and install the new part. Called about a month later and they said they had sent the part back. Started all over. Long story short; the same technician has now been out here at least 6 times and still no fix to the dryer. He blames LG. Claims they don't know how their dryer works. As of 09/03/13 they have not repaired the dryer and I don't believe they intend to.

Description of Work
Supposed to repair a LG Gas Dryer

07/19/2013

Linda C.

Hector, the service man was very professional and competent and repaired the refrigerator well. However Buy/Right Appliances is a very UNPROFESSIONAL company. The first service call to diagnose the problem was paid with a check for $99. It took two days to get an estimate for the repair. Hector made the repair very quickly but notified us that we had to pay cash for the repair. He called to verify and was told he could only accept cash. I had to talk to the shop myself and argue that we had not been notified of the cash only policy. I was told they will take a check for the first service call but only cash for the repair. Ultimately, Buy/Rite relented at took the check. I will never use this company again and intend to notify LG that this companhy is not reputable.

Description of Work
Replaced ice maker in LG refrigerator

12/22/2012

Samantha A.

If they cancel on you twice and are not competient to find your house what does that tell you?

Description of Work
My brand new LG washer is a Lemon so LG assigned Buy-Rite to repair it. That was December 6th (17 days ago). They did not show up for the first appointment (11 Dec). Rescheduled for 13th 8-Noon and came at 2:30 , then ordered parts which took a week to get. Were supposed to come today 22 Dec. didn't show up today because they got lost (my street name does not exist anywhere else in 50 miles). Now they say they can't come for another week. I'm going to get LG to send someone else. Meanwhile, I have had my washer for a month and can't use it. I'm disabled and going to the laundrymat is really hard. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS.

12/15/2012

Judith D.

It was awful but it seemed to turn out okay. At least the dryer is repaired. I called LG on 12/6/12 when my gas dryer quit heating. They took the service call and recommended Buy/Rite Appliance Service here in the valley. I called and they said they would get someone out tomorrow, 12/7, between noon and 4:00. Billy arrived on time, about 3:00, stuck his head in the dryer, turned it on and said the ignitor wasn't working on the gas valve and BTW our dryer vent to the roof was clogged up. He said someone from Buy/Rite would call on Saturday with a quote on parts and when they would be in. Skeptical as I was on that brief contact with my dryer, I called a vent cleaning company and had them come out on Monday 12/10. Sure enough, it was clogged up. $70 later and unclogged, I called Buy/Rite, who had not called me on Saturday, about the parts. The woman who answered the phone (no one gives their name on the phone) said OMG, I might want to go buy a new dryer, it would be $617.35 and BTW, that would be CASH only. Say what? I told her what Billy had said that it was only the gas valve and she said LG had told them it would take all these parts to fix it. I did get a promise from her that whatever parts were not needed in the repair, that they could go back to LG. So I had her order the parts (this is after a trip to Home Depot where I found that a new dryer was over $1,050). Parts came in on Thursday 12/12. I got a call from a guy at Buy/Rite who asked when I'd like the dryer fixed. I said that day would be lovely but he said they couldn't get out until between 9:00 and noon on Saturday. So we had the parts talk again and he said none of the parts could go back to LG, the cost would be $617.35 in CASH only. I told him I was quoted a little over $400 for the parts and thought $200+ for labor was a bit high. He said the labor was only $125, the parts were more than I was quoted. Being between a rock and a hard place, I agreed to the appt. Jim came out 12/14, on time, at 10:05. He came in carrying 2 small boxes of parts (where was the third, I wondered). I pulled up a chair intending to watch him every step of the way. So he got out his ohm meter and tested the control board circuits and sure enough, the gas valve was not igniting but the board seemed to be fine. He put the valve in, tested things, went out to his truck and called his company (I'll bet about the charges) and was gone by 10:35. $341 instead of the $617.35 BUT the gas valve was $199.95, making the labor charge $141.05, more than they'd quoted for putting all 3 parts in. I still feel ripped off, enough to complain to LG and to the Better Business Bureau, but not quite as ripped off as I would have been if I hadn't been here and they'd put in all three of the parts and charged me the whole amount. Would I recommend their work? Well, both repairmen knew what they were doing, it was the office that was trying to rip me off. And what's this about having to pay for repairs in CASH? Not a good way to run a railroad in my estimation. Would I use them again...NO! Nor will I ever buy another LG appliance.

Description of Work
Repaired my LG gas dryer.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

11/03/2011

Donald D.

An appoint was made, and the tech showed up and determined what was wrong. After obtaining the required part, the refrig was repaired.

Description of Work
BuyRite is primarily a contracted repair company for large appliances and hold contracts with companies like LG, Westinghouse, Kennmore, etc. BuyRite conducted a warranty repair service.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

Appliance Repair Pros LLC

We specialize in appliance services, maintenance, repairs, and installs, for all major brands and models! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Absolute Appliance Services LLC

Absolute Appliance Services founded in October 5th, 2015. Las Vegas local who has found a passion in what I do professionally. I love Las Vegas and Henderson, meeting the different people that this town is made up of, as I help them with their appliance repair needs. Absolute Appliance Services LLC is a locally family owned and operated company in the Las Vegas & Henderson area. We can handle all major brands and makes of major appliances and small appliances. Give us a call. Over 12 years of experience. We pride ourselves on friendly, excellent customer service. Absolute Appliance Services specialized in all major appliances such as refrigerator, built in refrigerator, wine coolers, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, ranges, built in oven double and single oven, cooktop, dishwasher. disposal, garbage compactor and vent hood system. We service all different brand such as Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Hotpoint, Thermador, Bosch, LG, GE Monogram, Asko, Dacor Samsung, Roper, Magic Chef, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed queen, Fisher & Paykel Gaggenau Sub Zero, Viking, Wolf, Lacanche range oven and more.

AAA One Stop Appliance Service

$50 off first time customers. Can not be combined with other discounts. What sets us apart from our competitors Associate longevity: Our technicians have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 21 years of experience ! Upfront flate rate pricing: This means you will never be surprised by a charge you were not expecting & it doesn’t matter how long the repair takes. That flat price means you pay for the job not the hours. Expertise: It takes a lot of effort to stay on top of all the changes & latest & greatest updates to your many in-home major appliances & various brands. We make certain to avail our associates to advanced training & technical support. A rating with the BBB: We’ve been a member since 1986 & are proud to say our A rating proves how much we care about our customers & our reputation. Servicing Las Vegas & the entire valley since 1990 meaning you can depend on us & our warranty to be here for you in the many todays & tomorrows of the life of your appliance no matter where you are. 1 year part and labor warranty: Above-industry-standard: We go above & beyond the standard 1 year warranty (in most cases) parts warranty afforded by the manufacturers & above & beyond the labor warranty offered by most other companies. Same day service: We can usually get out to diagnose & repair your appliance the same day you call us. You can schedule any time by talking to one of our friendly staff members. New to us? New to the Valley? We’d like to “earn” your business. 10% Military & Senior Discount: A little payback for those of you that have served us well in one way or another! Saturday service at no extra charge: We understand that you have a job or other commitments that might make it hard for you to be home during the week. That’s why we offer flexible scheduling. You can schedule early appointments, late appointments. We are also open on all holidays. Free service call with repair.