Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2009

3.8

7095 Mountain Den Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89179

Full service contractor specializing in bath and kitchen remodeling, new construction and energy efficiency upgrades and construction. We can handle anything from handyman work to new construction and additions. We use only the strongest trade partners and guarantee all of our work.We have 11 employees and are licensed in Nevada and California....

09/23/2017

Terry K.

Set up appointment for estimate 1 week in advance. No Call No Show. 2 hours after appointment time I called to see if he was coming. Got a recording, left a message and no call back.

Description of Work
Wanted estimate to build a deck over a pool.

Category remodeling

06/11/2014

Christian F.

When redoing bathroom did not properly install plumbing resulting in LEAKS which did same damage.. They did remedy the situation to my satisfaction but when you are a licensed contractor this should never happen.

Description of Work
Redid my bathroom

Category marble & granite

03/12/2012

tracy M.

I don’t think there is anything he could do better. When there were any issues they came back free of charge and right away. He actually came back personally to check everything was done. I will be having them back to do more work for me this May. They were very fast. Our kitchen was down just for a day. They were great. Everything was fine. They disposed off the old carpet, flooring and everything. I will be suing them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies last May to do the counter tops and ceramic tile floors for me.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite

Apex General Construction

Family owned and operated remodeling company! We have been operating in Las Vegas for over 20 years. We do everything from painting, drywall, baseboards, doors, lighting, plumbing, flooring, showers, and more! We have competitive pricing and extremely fast completion times! We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and hold ourselves to the standard of perfection!

McDowell Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

Expert Flooring Solutions

Expert Flooring Solutions has been serving residential flooring needs of clients for over 30 years. Areas of expertise include Hardwood, Carpet, Laminate and Tile sales and installations. We serve the greater Las Vegas areas including Henderson, North Las Vegas, Boulder City and more. Call now! Sorry we do not do installation only. - We only install products that are purchased through us due to warranty issues. We only sell name brand flooring With full lifetime warranties. Sorry we don't do any flooring repairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

We do it all!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies

How is Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies overall rated?

Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies is currently rated 3.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies open?

Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies is open:

What payment options does Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies provide

Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Does Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offer free estimates?

Yes, Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offers free project estimates.

Does Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offer a senior discount?

No, Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies?

Yes, Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offers warranties.

What services does Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offer?

Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies offers the following services: Full service contractor specializing in service and repair, remodeling, new construction and energy efficiency upgrades and construction. Granite, tile, cabinets, paint, drywall, door and trim, plumbing, electrical, AC / heat, flooring

Are there any services Butler's Construction and Energy Technologies does not offer?

We do it all!