Buddies Exterminating LLC

Founded 1962 • With Angi since August 2006

Buddies is a family owned and operated business and has been serving the Las Vegas valley for 50 years. Licensed and Insured. We service residential, commercial and industrial. Business hours are 8 - 5 Monday thru Friday, after hours and Saturday available by appointment. We Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Ask about our referal program....

Global Pest Services, LLC

All employees go through an in-depth background check and regular drug tests. Our service professionals are extremely knowledgeable and go through rigorous training to stay up to date on new products, equipment and procedures. This is a must in an industry that is always changing. All service employees are uniformed and arrive in marked/logo-ed vehicles. We utilize top notch equipment and non-generic materials. No sub-contractors used. We offer different promotions throughout the year for new customers and a great referral program for our existing customers.

Offers by Global Pest Services, LLC on Angi
Lugo's Pest Control

Are you having a Scorpion, cockroach, or spider infestation? Dont worry, Lugo's Pest Control can take care of any pest problems that are keeping you up at night! With over 17 years in the pest control industry, I guarantee that i can solve your pest problems. Unlike those big corporate companies, at Lugo's Pest Control you will only be dealing with me not a dozen other different people. Call or text me today.

2nd Generation Pest Control

2nd Generation Pest Control is located in Las Vegas, NV and serves Clark county (except Boulder City). We are owner operated and have been in business since 1983 offering pest elimination and pest control services. 2nd Generation Pest Control offers emergency services. We do not require contracts. Call us for a consultation and free estimate on your next pest control need. We are licensed and insured for your protection and a member of the National Pest Control Association .

12/08/2020

Great--he cleaned and pressure washed all the pigeon droppings --then he put up stainless steel spikes to prevent pigeons from nesting in the courtyard area and on roof tiles

Description of Work
Put up stainless steel bird spikes to prevent pigeons from nesting

Category pest control,animal removal

09/20/2017

Perfectly. On time and friendly service from Bryan

Description of Work
Bimonthly pest control

09/20/2017

Excellent timely service. Never an insect in our house in more than 3 years

Description of Work
Bi-monthly insect control

10/21/2014

Brian came out for our first appointment, climbed-up on the roof, and checked-out our Pigeon issue. He came back down and told us that it was going to be challenging and that he'd have to confer with his associates to come-up with the best solution. Two weeks go by and we don't hear anything. I sent my first and quot;did you forget about usand quot; email on 10/14 and received no response. I sent ...

Description of Work
Came out to assess our Pigeon problem, kept us waiting for a response for almost 3 weeks, then said he couldn't help us.

07/01/2014

They are family owned. They have room for improvement. He was there on time.

Description of Work
They gave a quote for the trapping program and for the repair of the pigeon strings.

02/09/2013

EXCELLENT SERVICE, VERY PROFESSIONAL OVER THE PAST 17 YEARS.

Description of Work
PEST CONTROL

06/19/2012

Since we have used this service for many years, we don't really have a story to tell...and that is a good thing when it comes to pest control!

Description of Work
We have used Buddies Exterminating Service since 2003. We recommend them to all our friends and family...particularly our friendly and efficient technician Robert. He sprays the entire perimeter of our home and yard on the outside and only sprays inside when the need arises or when you first engage their services. If you see an unusual bug, Robert asks for a description and makes adjustments to his mixture, if needed. The spray does not harm our pets and Robert usually gives our dog a little extra attention when he has time. I have absolutely no bugs in the house, ever! If I do see a bug, it is outside the house and dead.

09/12/2010

They were responsive, professional and honest. We'd happily use them again.

Description of Work
Buddies was called to remove an infestation of pigeons. Over 6 weeks they removed over 200 pigeons from our roof (we'd counted 50, but more kept coming to the roof as others were removed). T

08/05/2008

They provide good customer service. I haven't had bug problems since I started using them. The approximate cost listed is what I pay per month. I will continue to use them for on going pest control service.

Description of Work
They come out once a month to provide pest control service, this is done for the outside. They will also spray the inside as well for free if you need it or have a problem. I have used them for this service now for two years.

08/24/2007

I have used Buddies since we moved to Las Vegas a year ago, and they are excellent! Our home had issues with earwigs and some cockroaches, and Buddies took care of the problem. We started to see some bugs inside again once, and they re-sprayed the interior at no extra charge. They have excellent customer service. The staff are always prompt and courteous on the phone and in person. My mother-in-la...

Description of Work
Spraying outside my home once a month for pest control. Inside as needed.

Category pest control

Buddies Exterminating: a family owned pest control company in Las Vegas since 1962. Our technicians are continually trained on the latest and safest methods of pest management for pigeons, scorpions, rats, wasps, bees, feral cats, wildlife and more!

Satisfaction