Borjas Handyman

Founded 2019 • With Angi since July 2019

With 20 years of experience in home improvement, we specialize in interior and exterior painting and drywall repair. FREE estimates!...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+1 more images

interior painting (16)house painting (14)stucco (8)handyman (8)cabinet makers (8)cabinet refacing (5)professional organizers (3)wallpaper removal (2)tile installation (2)home remodeling (1)

08/28/2022

John J.

Everything turned out exceptional! Would recommend 100%

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/28/2022

08/08/2022

Steven R.

The work was performed thoroughly and professionally. I was especially glad that they did a proper job of sanding and preparing the wood surfaces before painting. They made sure that I was happy with the result before they left.

Description of Work
Badly-weathered wood shingle siding was removed and replaced with stucco to match the rest of the house; all exterior surfaces were painted.

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

04/19/2022

Fabian S.

We want to thank you for the professional manner in which you completed the project to our home. Every step of the way, you scheduled your excellent crew to start work early with each worker always knowing exactly how to proceed. Your ability to work well with other trades was an important factor in the smooth process. The painting turned out beautifully and has enhanced our home, both interior and exterior. We would not hesitate to recommend you as a handyman ”.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

02/27/2022

Steve J.

A Contractor's license is required when the project amount is above a certain level. For our project, he should have had one, but he didn't. We asked for license info early on from our Interior Designers (DBA Inside Interiors), Julie Page and Ashley Houston(Page) for themselves and the contractors. The just blew it off and DID NOT provide anything. Borjas Handyman was friendly with lots of promises at the beginning. Before start of job I was convinced to pay extra for the "best" paint. After job was completed and did some research at Sherwin Williams, I found out he overcharged for paint upgrade. I asked for a detailed invoice but all he showed me was a bogus and vague invoice with very little info; no name of retail outlet, purchaser nor product info. My 2-yr old LG refrigerator compressor was burned up after they wrapped it in plastic for three days with it on. He tried to blame us and he did eventually pay for repairs. Initially from a distance the paint looked OK but upon closer inspection there were many drips on door moulding, etc and lots of overspray in poorly masked off places. He was in a rush to collect money upfront for the outside painting and he was not truthful about already ordering the paint for the exterior. I ended up firing him and was very glad I did.

Description of Work
Total inside painting

Category custom cabinets, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Review for Borjas Handyman - 472 Madge Ln, Las Vegas, NV - 39642148

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to Elizabeth Borjas at handymanborjas@gmail.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

09/04/2021

Sarah S.

Really nice job, on time and worked quickly with great results. My parents stopped by after the paint job and they are looking forward to booking for their condo. ;). Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

03/19/2021

Curt and Bonnie B.

Hired Ricardo Borjas to paint interior rooms and repair baseboards. His painter did such a great job (fast, neat...no paint splatters) that I asked him to paint entire exterior of house. This included exterior walls and doors and patio cover. Job was done neatly and house looks beautiful. Borjas is not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. My job was done well and done fast. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category custom cabinets, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/17/2021

Jake S.

Everything was on time and on Budget!! They pianted and remodelled the interior. I was so happy that i hired them again to put storage on top of my garage and now hired them again for kitchen remodeling and exterior painting.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, handyman service, wallpaper removal, home & garage organization, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

02/06/2021

Victor C.

Outstanding service!! By far the most professional contractor I have ever worked with. Richard is curious and helpful. He helped us pick out the right color and seemed care about our project like it was his own. His crew was just as professional. They showed up early everyday. They worked efficiently and will such little disruption I hardly knew they were there. They finished the job early and the only trace of work was a beautiful finished product. Thank you for painting our home!! It was a pleasure to work with you !!

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/02/2021

Danielle .

It was really professional.

Description of Work
They Were Clean While They Worked And They Did A Great Job Painting And Putting Up Drywall

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/27/2021

Victor C.

I was very pleased with the quick response from Richard, he meet me the same day that I called him to look at the project, and started the project the next day , these days that’s very unlikely, his crew was great, and I was very satisfied with his work, very professional, I would recommend him most definitely.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior, and stucco repair

Category stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/20/2021

Shelley K.

Ricardo and his crew did a great job! The house looks brand new. The crew was all hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and punctual. They were considerate of our questions, and timely with their responses. We are incredibly impressed with the final product and recommend Borjas Handyman to all!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category custom cabinets, house painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

01/15/2021

Mike D.

Interior House Painting

Description of Work
Excellent job from start to finish. Would recommend highly. Professional quality work. Enrique painted the entire interior of the house 2000 ft. Ricardo makes process very easy. He got started right away… And worked every day until it was finished. Thanks!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/06/2020

Al C.

My wife and I have acquired the services of Borjas Handyman multiple times over the last few years for various home repair/remodeling issues. His workmanship, as well as the sidemen that he employs is always impeccably done, and at a fair price. We would highly recommend him for any homeowners remodeling needs! Al Campbell

Description of Work
Remodel of Kitchen and Bathrooms

Category custom cabinets, handyman service, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

06/24/2020

Kim P.

Very responsive, fast and professional. Always great clean-up in-between work. Pretty fair prices. Great disposition. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Showers and floors re-tiled, wall repairs

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Review for Borjas Handyman - 472 Madge Ln, Las Vegas, NV - 38669293

04/30/2020

Rosa O.

Excellent work, very professional, and fair prices.

Description of Work
exterior fascia

Category custom cabinets, house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

11/08/2019

Lynn G.

Quality was great! Timeliness and professionalism were excellent. Only negative was price. I felt it was very high, but needed the project done so I agreed. Because of the pricing, I don't think I'd hire again.

Description of Work
Painting baseboards

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

10/18/2019

michael P.

We needed work done on our 30 year old house. Painting, new counter tops, wood flooring, plumbing. They did all work in an outstanding manner, especially paying attention to detail. Painted interior and exterior, installed new sinks after Lowes installed new counter top, removed 30 year old carpeting and installed new wood floors, including stairs. I would not hesitate to recommend Richardo to anyone looking for work to be done.

Description of Work
Richardo and his crew were excellent in all aspects of the jobs performed

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

08/05/2019

Tracy M.

Ricardo has been handling all our painting projects for well over 5 years. I wouldn’t hire anyone else! He preps well, uses quality products, produces a high quality, meticulous outcome and cleans up thoroughly when the job is complete. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior house painting

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Thank you for your kind words appreciate the very much!

08/02/2019

Luigi C.

They did a great job at a fair price and used quality materials. He was very curtious and professional. I would use and recommend him again

Description of Work
Repainted external Home

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Thank you for your preference!

07/31/2019

Jon L.

Ricardo and his guys are simply the best in Las Vegas. Nobody... not even the builder has painters that do this quality of work. I would highly recommend hiring these guys. I have a very detailed eye for this stuff and Ricardo is the only guy that can meet my ridiculously high standards.

Description of Work
Painted my entire newly built home with custom paint. 2840 Sq Ft single story brand new home.

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Review for Borjas Handyman - 472 Madge Ln, Las Vegas, NV - 38017177

We appreciate your preference!

07/27/2019

Jennifer W.

Carlos and his crew were fantastic from start to finish. He came highly recommended by my brother and father-in-law. Carlos immediately responded, showed up early, and exceeded my expectations in his services. We are renovating an older home and Carlos made it look brand new! His attention to detail and work ethic was refreshing and impressive. He is also extremely reliable and charges a fair price. I will recommend Borjas Handyman to anyone who needs painting and home remodeling services!

Description of Work
Interior paint, demo, other handyman services

Category handyman service, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate our clients!

07/21/2019

Jeff B.

Carlos and his team are the best. Quality is excellent, very fast, and clean up their mess when done.

Description of Work
Interior house painting, wall repairs

Category handyman service, stucco, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/20/2019