Borjas Handyman

Founded 2019 •

6162 Rock Light Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89110

With 20 years of experience in home improvement, we specialize in interior and exterior painting and drywall repair. We handle cabinet repair and paint and stain. Stucco repair color match. Epoxy garage floors. Kool deck application. FREE estimates!...

interior painting (13)house painting (12)stucco (7)handyman (7)cabinet makers (7)cabinet refacing (5)professional organizers (3)wallpaper removal (2)tile installation (2)home remodeling (1)

03/19/2021

Hired Ricardo Borjas to paint interior rooms and repair baseboards. His painter did such a great job (fast, neat...no paint splatters) that I asked him to paint entire exterior of house. This included exterior walls and doors and patio cover. Job was done neatly and house looks beautiful. Borjas is not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. My job was done well and done fast. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY custom cabinets,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

03/17/2021

Everything was on time and on Budget!! They pianted and remodelled the interior. I was so happy that i hired them again to put storage on top of my garage and now hired them again for kitchen remodeling and exterior painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,handyman service,wallpaper removal,home & garage organization,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

02/06/2021

Outstanding service!! By far the most professional contractor I have ever worked with. Richard is curious and helpful. He helped us pick out the right color and seemed care about our project like it was his own. His crew was just as professional. They showed up early everyday. They worked efficiently and will such little disruption I hardly knew they were there. They finished the job early and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

01/27/2021

I was very pleased with the quick response from Richard, he meet me the same day that I called him to look at the project, and started the project the next day , these days that’s very unlikely, his crew was great, and I was very satisfied with his work, very professional, I would recommend him most definitely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior, and stucco repair

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

01/20/2021

Ricardo and his crew did a great job! The house looks brand new. The crew was all hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and punctual. They were considerate of our questions, and timely with their responses. We are incredibly impressed with the final product and recommend Borjas Handyman to all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

CATEGORY custom cabinets,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

08/06/2020

My wife and I have acquired the services of Borjas Handyman multiple times over the last few years for various home repair/remodeling issues. His workmanship, as well as the sidemen that he employs is always impeccably done, and at a fair price. We would highly recommend him for any homeowners remodeling needs! Al Campbell

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of Kitchen and Bathrooms

CATEGORY custom cabinets,handyman service,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

06/24/2020

Very responsive, fast and professional. Always great clean-up in-between work. Pretty fair prices. Great disposition. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showers and floors re-tiled, wall repairs

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Photo for Borjas Handyman - 6162 Rock Light Ave, Las Vegas, NV - 38669293

04/30/2020

Excellent work, very professional, and fair prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior fascia

CATEGORY custom cabinets,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

11/08/2019

Quality was great! Timeliness and professionalism were excellent. Only negative was price. I felt it was very high, but needed the project done so I agreed. Because of the pricing, I don't think I'd hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting baseboards

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

10/18/2019

We needed work done on our 30 year old house. Painting, new counter tops, wood flooring, plumbing. They did all work in an outstanding manner, especially paying attention to detail. Painted interior and exterior, installed new sinks after Lowes installed new counter top, removed 30 year old carpeting and installed new wood floors, including stairs. I would not hesitate to recommend Richardo to any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Richardo and his crew were excellent in all aspects of the jobs performed

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

interior and exterior painting; drywall repair; trim work; crown molding; cabinet repair and paint and stain. Stucco repair and color match; Epoxy garage floors; Kool deck application; deck staining; deck maintenance; install kitchen and bathroom faucets; ceiling fan installation for existing electrical box

plumbing and electrical