BLACK DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2006

Nevada contractors license #44671. We offer a wide range of residential and commercial construction services for our valued clients. Visit our website: blackdiamondconstruction.biz....

Full Service Residential Design, specializing in remodeling! I design for everyday people: you will be pleased with my innovative style, fair pricing, and the quality of the installation That being said, you do get what you pay for, and my services and those of the craftsmen I recommend are competitive for the quality we provide. I/we will direct you to areas where you can save, but we never cut corners. I will provide you with “right “choices for each design decision, and your budget is definitely part of my consideration. The trades people I recommend to you are licensed and will contract their services directly with you.I will work with furniture/accessories you have, and will add product where it is needed.I enjoy rearranging your existing things in ways that will show them optimally! Please see some of my work at www.susanlittledesign.com. I charge $150 for an hour-1.5 hour consultation. The consultation fee will be used toward the design fee when we go to contract.

JMV Construction is your local licensed and experienced craftsmen of skilled professionals who have made home-repair and remodeling our career in the Las Vegas Valley over the last 35 years by successfully completing the following services throughout the valley: General Handymen Services Plumbing Services Electrical Projects Interior Paintings Exterior Paintings Landscaping Carpentry & Remodeling Windows Doors Air Conditioning System Heating Systems Drywall Siding Concrete Roofing Flooring Cabinetry Interior & Exterior Renovations With our vast experience in quality control and construction services, we are excited to partner with you on your next construction project by delivering a seamless, honest, and successful completion.

Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling has worked with homeowners throughout Las Vegas as one of the foremost kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling firms. Whether it’s something as routine as a tub/shower replacement or a complete kitchen or bath redesign and remodel, Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling does it all. With over 30 years of experience in designing and implementing total bath and kitchen renovations, we take your vision and create a stunning reality that combines quality products, expert installation, ergonomic design and a seamless flow with existing décor. There’s No Substitute For Quality And Experience When quality counts, you want experienced craftsmen who know how to handle even the most unusual designs. You’ll discover that Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling delivers an unparalleled level of quality in both product and installation. Our installers use only the highest quality materials to ensure the kind of fit and finish that has become a trademark of Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. We’ve earned a reputation for delivering quality that surpasses the design so you get a finished product that’s as well built as it is attractive. And that’s only part of the appeal of Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling.

06/21/2017

Excellent professional timely work was done. And for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Remodeling bathroom and installing patio doors.

01/14/2017

Everything went well and the crew was outstanding. They valued my input from the beginning and sought my direction when issues came up. The guys had no problem with me watching and inspecting their work as the job progressed. The crew respected my home and didn't take advantage of a female. My husband works in the field, and he's hard to please; however, he was not available to oversee the job, Wh...

Description of Work
I had 2 walls removed which included having the electrical outlets re-wired.

10/20/2016

It went well. We are happy with the results and would use them again. Nice guys.

Description of Work
They built an interior office plus two additional partitions with a total of 3 doors.

08/12/2016

We recently hired Black Diamond Construction to build an addition that contain 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a closet. As most people, we were concerned about quality of workmanship, timeliness, honesty and cost over runs. We are very please to say that none of those areas of concern ever came to be. Black Dimond's Construction has been complemented by everyone who has seen the finish product. The pr...

Description of Work
Added 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a hall closet

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

07/28/2016

Mike at Black Diamond is fantastic, his workers are friendly and nice they cleaned up at very end of the day. I would highly recommend Black Diamond Construction. We hope to work on another project with Mike.

Description of Work
Had two walls removed, removed drop ceiling in kitchen, installed drywall in Bonus room ceiling and installed drywall on areas that was removed. Demo a lava fountain.

Category remodeling

General contractor specializing in residential and commercial building, remodeling and tenant improvements.