BLACK DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2006

848 North Rainbow Blvd #308

Las Vegas, NV 89107

Nevada contractors license #44671. We offer a wide range of residential and commercial construction services for our valued clients. Visit our website: blackdiamondconstruction.biz....

06/21/2017

Kenneth J.

Excellent professional timely work was done. And for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Remodeling bathroom and installing patio doors.

01/14/2017

Tracey G.

Everything went well and the crew was outstanding. They valued my input from the beginning and sought my direction when issues came up. The guys had no problem with me watching and inspecting their work as the job progressed. The crew respected my home and didn't take advantage of a female. My husband works in the field, and he's hard to please; however, he was not available to oversee the job, When he saw the final product, my husband was impressed. Mike took care of business.

Description of Work
I had 2 walls removed which included having the electrical outlets re-wired.

10/20/2016

Frank I.

It went well. We are happy with the results and would use them again. Nice guys.

Description of Work
They built an interior office plus two additional partitions with a total of 3 doors.

09/11/2016

Mary L.

Description of Work
Performed work as agreed on time and within budgeted price. Mike Lopas was great to work with!

08/12/2016

myrna M.

We recently hired Black Diamond Construction to build an addition that contain 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a closet. As most people, we were concerned about quality of workmanship, timeliness, honesty and cost over runs. We are very please to say that none of those areas of concern ever came to be. Black Dimond's Construction has been complemented by everyone who has seen the finish product. The price that we were quoted was the price that we paid. Mike Lopas, the owner, is very personable and always kept us updated with the progress of the project. In addition, Carl, the project superintendent always was on time, clean , neat and informative. We highly recommend Black Diamond Construction.

Description of Work
Added 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a hall closet

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

07/28/2016

MATTHIAS S.

Mike at Black Diamond is fantastic, his workers are friendly and nice they cleaned up at very end of the day. I would highly recommend Black Diamond Construction. We hope to work on another project with Mike.

Description of Work
Had two walls removed, removed drop ceiling in kitchen, installed drywall in Bonus room ceiling and installed drywall on areas that was removed. Demo a lava fountain.

04/07/2016

Mary L.

03/24/2016

Annette A.

Description of Work
Great company I have used the twice and would be confident in them again.

03/11/2016

YVONNE M.

Category remodeling

Black Diamond Construction never provided a quote or any service to [Member Name Removed] at [Member Information Removed]

11/17/2015

Lou L.

Black Diamond was a GC on the project and also provide construction service, Mike and his team show professionalism, guidance and brought the project in to close in a short period of time, given the deadline. Great Job to Mike and his team. Also a special thank you to the carpeting crew, job well done!

Description of Work
Call Center, General Contractor for carpeting project, construction reducing the platform In order to add additional workstations "maximize the space project".

06/19/2015

Debra M.

Extremely happy with our new addition, just gorgeous. Mike is very professional, and his sub-contractors were all as well. We had never experienced a remodel before but Mike kept us updated and let us know when and what was happening.

Description of Work
Built on a new Master Suite, added an additional five feet to front entrance, moved front entrance and added additional structural roofing.

Category remodeling, home builders

04/16/2015

Ryan B.

02/25/2015

Emmitt F.

Description of Work
I inquired about getting a door replaced, and got a call the next day. We discussed our needs, and came to the conclusion that my needs would be better met by a smaller contractor. I am appreciative of the owners candor, and completely understand his position. If I ever need s large project done, like a room addition or complete remodel, I will certainly remember Black Diamond.

Category remodeling, home builders

02/20/2015

Lou L.

Designed glass wall structure,installed and built a secure walk in payment room.. Easy to work with, communicated well with our company and the sub-contractor hired by our company. Both jobs were completed to specification, Mike offered solution for some of the minor issue's that arose during construction.....Great Job and work ethic's!

Description of Work
General Contracting, Walk in payment room and re-configuration of training room

12/02/2014

Timothy P.

the job went as we had discussed. I did need to have them alter the placement of fans because took me a while to find the ones I wanted. While waiting they would check in with me to see if I had received the fans and when I did they were out to install with in days. The guy who installed was very professional and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Placed aluma-wood 34' 16' patio cover with three fluorescent lights and two fans, with adding an additional electrical outlet. communication was professional and always arrived as scheduled and made sure we were both on same sheet music. I am very happy with the job they preformed and have nothing to say negative to say about them.

09/27/2014

Martin G.

I am very please with the professionalism and attention to detail that Black Diamond Construction provided. They got started right away and kept a reasonable timeline throughout the project. They were willing to put up with my constant questions and make modifications to the plans at a whim for me. I ended up with the home office I always wanted and a beautiful guest bedroom and bathroom.

Description of Work
Black Diamond Construction built a 600 sq.ft. addition to my home to include an office, bedroom and connecting bathroom.

08/25/2013

Jeffrey Q.

Mike and his crew did a great job. They were on time, on budget and were very respectful to the fact that I was living in a construction site. They cleaned up each day and got done sooner than anticipated. I like the fact that Mike supervised his crew and provided regular updates.

Description of Work
Converted a bedroom & adjacent sitting room into separate bedroom.

06/09/2013

Nancy L.

We enjoyed working with Mike and his crew. Everyone was extremely professional. He was punctual for all appointments, he kept his word on his pricing. His installers (father-son team) were friendly, efficient, and clean up after themselves. Months after the installation, there was a minor leak after rains due to a minor issue with a few lattices. Mike took full responsibility and his crew came to address the issue in a timely manner. Mike seemed genuinely concerned that the repair was done correctly. He even called afterwards a few weeks later to follow up that the problem was resolved to our satisfaction. We would wholeheartedly recommend this company to others looking for not only aluma-lattic covers, but also for any construction jobs that one might consider for home improvements/additions. Mike Lopas and Black Diamond Construction were a pleasure to deal with!

Description of Work
Installed aluma-lattic patio cover for courtyard and backyard

03/18/2013

Claire M.

Mike was there every day checking on his subs and was always available to answer questions. His crew was always on time and cleaned up each day so there wasn't a big mess to deal with. He is now working on the tenant improvements next door and has been very careful that the noise and dust doesn't impact us any more than necessary by starting work earlier than we open for business. Black Diamond is a good company and one I would recommend highly.

Description of Work
Black Diamond Construction did the tenant improvements for our office space.

05/29/2011

Harriet N.

It was a positive experience from beginning to end!

Description of Work
Transformed an attached garage in to a beautiful screening room! Very pleased with the entire job that was done! We will have them back to do our entire upstairs, two bathrooms, one workout room and three bedrooms

NextGen Kitchen and Bath

Next Gen Kitchen and Bath is a full service kitchen and bath remodeling company located in the Las Vegas Valley. We specialize in Cabinet Refacing and quick turnaround bathroom wet area installs.

Designer Kitchens & Baths

We do full remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms, complete full designs of the project on computers. We will take the homeowner to showrooms and help select product to help make that bathroom or kitchen a one of a kind.

Las Vegas Kitchen & Bath Remodeling LLC

Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling has worked with homeowners throughout Las Vegas as one of the foremost kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling firms. Whether it’s something as routine as a tub/shower replacement or a complete kitchen or bath redesign and remodel, Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling does it all. With over 30 years of experience in designing and implementing total bath and kitchen renovations, we take your vision and create a stunning reality that combines quality products, expert installation, ergonomic design and a seamless flow with existing décor. There’s No Substitute For Quality And Experience When quality counts, you want experienced craftsmen who know how to handle even the most unusual designs. You’ll discover that Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling delivers an unparalleled level of quality in both product and installation. Our installers use only the highest quality materials to ensure the kind of fit and finish that has become a trademark of Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. We’ve earned a reputation for delivering quality that surpasses the design so you get a finished product that’s as well built as it is attractive. And that’s only part of the appeal of Las Vegas Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling.

Offers by Las Vegas Kitchen & Bath Remodeling LLC on Angi

General contractor specializing in residential and commercial building, remodeling and tenant improvements.