Axiom Construction & Management LLP

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2011

3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy Ste 500

Las Vegas, NV 89169

Axiom Construction & Management, LLP is a licensed and bonded general construction provider. Our personnel are experienced with new commercial construction, remodels/TI's and residential remodels. You get our personal attention on your project whether it's a 5-star/5-diamond resort or your family home. We have experience in all aspects of construction from site development through finish paint and wall coverings. Our staff here will provide you with the personal guidance and assistance you need to make your project a completed reality....

02/18/2021

Kristina M.

Andy was great to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to call again for any construction. I’ve already recommended to friends and family. Great work and great people!

Description of Work
Flood damage repair

Category custom cabinets,carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters

11/18/2020

Brian G.

Great company. Will use again and definitely would recommend

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,plumbing,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

10/27/2020

Thomas V.

The finished project was exceptional. You couldn't even tell that there had been any damage. The attention to detail was amazing and the cabinets were better than the originals. The drywall and texture match was spot on and all of the workers were skilled and I didn't have to worry about anything. I was beyond impressed by everything being done correctly the first time and absolutely nothing needed correction. We'll be reaching out again for quotes on our future jobs.

Description of Work
Cabinets and Drywall

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,insulation,plumbing,water damage restoration,interior painters

04/28/2020

Nancy B.

Andy from Axiom has been terrific. He provided me with an accurate quote and had his flooring crew start within 3 days. They were polite, professional and worked efficiently. Andy stopped by every day, sometimes twice a day to be sure that I was happy with the work done. He thought it would take 4-5 days, and the crew was done in 2 1/2 days. I would highly recommend Andy and Axiom to anyone that requires a GREAT contractor.

Description of Work
Flooring replacement

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

02/25/2019

Michele P.

Andy and Matt are absolutely wonderful! I had a huge flood loss and after a month long delay with the original contractor my friend recommended Axiom. They came in and within 2 days had begun rebuild. It was a massive rebuild of the kitchen, laundry room and 3 bathrooms so my stress level was through the roof but they made this nightmare as smooth as humanly possible. They worked with me every step of the way, kept me informed of what was going on and did a beautiful job! I would highly recommend Axiom for any remodel on your home.

Description of Work
House remodel

Category home remodeling

01/15/2019

Todd T.

The owner Andy provided to me excellent information and consultation that has helped work through an roof issue to a great result for me. I would hire Andy and his company for any future construction job.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and consultation

Category picture framing,insulation,remodeling,roofing

I'm glad I could help! I appreciate the review. Even if it's just a phone call to let you know there's a better option than us, I'd rather have good karma in my trade than a bit of profit on a job that's not for a General to do, but is for our great roofing sub. Hope it worked out well! Andy.

11/17/2018

Jason B.

Matt and Andy are two of the best human beings on the planet! I took bids from multiple contractors to build out my chiropractic / yoga space called 20/20 ChiroYoga, (I only mention this so you know it is a legitimate review) and I immediately liked them both and felt they were going to be honest, sincere, and they had some great ideas for my project. We re-did an entire space from top to bottom as it was practically an empty shell. From the time we hired them at the end of August, they were were hustling to help get me open and we passed our final inspections on November 2nd! It only took 9 weeks and we went from a drawing on graph paper that I had done, to architect, to permits, to actual construction. We had our Grand Opening on November 5th and our space looks beautiful. I will post some pictures so everyone can see what we started with and what we finished with. Thank you Matt and Andy for giving this small business owner the confidence to take on a project like this that I had never been through before. Whatever future projects I need for my home or hopefully future businesses I will ONLY hire Axiom. These guys are the best!

Description of Work
Retail space buildout

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

02/08/2018

Sheila R.

Axiom Construction did great work! The dock looks beautiful and I don't have to worry about maintenance. They even finished the work early! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Restore of deteriorating dock.

Category dock building,home remodeling

10/10/2017

Jim C.

Perfect..Axiom is always available for add'l work I need whether related to their job or not..I live in a condo where many issues aren't under my control, but when I need a "fix" like plumbing/electrical etc (which is outside the scope of my original engagement) they always respond. The price is always right for any job at any price so that isn't a concern I ever have. That is my highest praise..They mention clients are their clients for life so they always respond. No "one and done" mentality.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of my second condo unit at Allure..Add'l add on jobs also done.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We do what we can to make our clients happy and keep them happy.

04/05/2017

Wolfgang R.

It is a pleasure to work with Axiom Company. Ask for Andy McNeil he is the true Contractor

Description of Work
You need a Company to trust make a good work in time and not over billing you take Axiom Construction & Management LLP. They a great and trustful.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Molina's Carpet Cleaning

WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED CARPET CARE AND TILE CLEANING BUSINESS. WE HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 15 YEARS, PROUDLY SERVING THE GREATER LAS VEGAS NEIGHBORHOODS. BE ASSURED THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROFESSIONALLY DONE AND WE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES AND GREAT EVERY DAY PRICES. CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

Offers by Molina's Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Absolute Closets & Cabinetry

Las Vegas closet company Absolute Closets was founded by two of the top closet guys in the nation. We manufacture and install closets and cabinetry in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best service, best designs, and best product based upon our customers’ requirements. With over 100 years of combined experience within our company and a state of the art production facility located right here in Las Vegas, we have the ability to provide the quality you want.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    1 YEAR WARRANTY

Construction Management New Commercial Construction Commercial and Residential Remodel Renovations/Original Buildouts Design Assistance