We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Artistic Kitchen & Bath Design LLC

With Angi since January 2016

163 Muddy Creek Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89123

This has been a very challenging year, to say the least! While so many suffered and life has changed so much, it was one of our busiest years ever. Most of our work comes from referrals which multiplied this year. We completely adhere to the CDC recommendations in dealing with the spread of covid-19. Because of our policy to work on one job till it is finished, you will not have different installers showing up that are working several jobs at once. Artistic Kitchen & Bath Design Las Vegas LLC specializes in designs for the kitchen & bath remodel client. Our attention to detail and low overhead ensures quick finishing times and reasonably priced materials. We know, and are sure you have heard from friends that have had rooms remodeled, that the installation part can be a nightmare. Especially in this trying of covid adding extra stress. Contractors do not show up on time or worse, not at all. We have solved that by having our preferred contractors agree to work on one job at a time. They are "all in", working every day 7-4 on just your project till the job is done. Our professional team will make recommendations to fit your style, taste and budget. From concept to completion, we believe communication and customer service is paramount. Please see our web site for our before and after pictures. www.artistickitchendesign.com NV State License 20160142056 City License #G64-00503....

07/21/2021

Donna C.

The master bath is gorgeous! The workmen were always on time and the entire crew was extremely knowledgeable and did an amazing job. We were so pleased with the professionalism that we are now hiring Tim to remodel our kitchen.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

07/15/2021

Michael Marvin Rosenblatt R.

This company is completely dependable. Always showed up on time. They got the job done in 3 weeks after the merchandise came in. This was a reasonably large project, down to the 2 by 4s, and install new shower. These are wonderful, honest and talented people.

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom and shower remodel, down to the 2 by 4s.

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, concrete repair, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

08/06/2019

Joyce S.

We followed Tim’s suggestions and are very happy with end results.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

08/02/2019

David K.

Excellent! Artistic Kitchen and Bath designer, Tim met with us in our home multiple times, designed a couple of options for us to pursue, took us to pick out materials, treated us to Lunch and did an abolutely SUPERB job on our remodel. His attention to detail, knowledge of design principles and great attitude throughout the process led to a home that is both beautiful and functional. Tim is a true professional!

Description of Work
Totally remodeled the Kitchen, 3 baths and all new flooring throughout the house.

Category countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

07/27/2019

sheila D.

They started on time and finished on time. The work that was done was excellent. It's hard to work with an old home but they did it well. I love my new bathroom.

Description of Work
master bath remodel

Category custom cabinets, concrete repair, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

07/18/2019

Sherrita W.

Artistic Kitchen was very professional and dependable.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

07/17/2019

Jurga I.

JoAnne Mendes was incredible. She went above and beyond to make my house in to my dream home.

Description of Work
Remodeling bathrooms and floors

Category bathtub refinishing, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

07/06/2019

William B.

Outstanding. Tim was right on point from start to finish. We got the designs we wanted and the workmanship is of the highest quality. We completely opened up the kitchen by taking down two confining walls from the existing kitchen doubling the square footage. Our sitting room and dining room are now completely open with visibility in all directions. They gave us start and finish dates three months before the March start. They started the date they said they would and finished on the expected finish date. All the subs were superb. Tim has a great crew and they don't run off to other projects like most contractors. Our three bathrooms were totally remodeled to our design removing tubs, enlarging showers, installing a handicap shower just in case and all new cabinets and fixtures. We are extremely happy and would use Tim again in a heartbeat. The cost might look high but there was additional side work like flooring and painting in additional rooms, barn doors etc..

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel2017. Full remodel of three bathrooms 2019.

Category custom cabinets, concrete repair, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

07/01/2019

Ingrid B.

We have our dream kitchen, thanks to Artistic Kitchen and Bath Design. They came up with ideas and suggestions that we wouldn't of thought of. They were very patient with our changes and an excellent job steering us in the right direction with our ideas. We contacted them again when we were ready to remodel our bathroom. We are currently in the process of this remodel. We are very confident we will have a beautiful bathroom with all the features we wanted The designs for both the kitchen and bathroom were printed out, several ways, so we could see exactly what it was going to look like. This made it easier for us to make changes or ask questions. . They also helped with our dining room, fabric for covering chairs and bench, granite top for server and new stair banister. They were here from start to finish to answer questions and help with anything we needed. We would definitely recommend Artistic Kitchen and Bath Design for any remodeling projects.

Description of Work
design kitchen and bathroom.

Category countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

06/27/2019

Pamela O.

Our kitchen remodel was one of the best experiences in my life. Working with this company was such a pleasure. So much so that they are now doing my bathroom. Tim, the designer, seems to read my mind and delivers! I'm still amazed. If you want quality, this is the company to go with.

Description of Work
Kitchen and now Bath remodel

06/27/2019

David T.

It was a pleasure working with Tim. He first spent time getting to know us and how we lived in our home. He then met with us periodically to discuss designs. He listened carefully and incorporated our input into the subsequent drafts. We also enjoyed going with him to look at materials such as granite for countertops and the right sink and hardware. He carefully explained costs and worked with us to use our kitchen remodel to transform our home. The construction process took about a month, which was faster than we expected. We remain in touch with Tim and recommend him to friends who are considering remodeling their kitchens and/or master bedrooms. Overall, we were super happy with the process and final results.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel that included new flooring

Category countertops, home remodeling

06/09/2018

Donna M S.

Description of work completed: I contacted Artistic Kitchen & Bath Design for a remodel of a 2k sqft condo I purchased. This remodel included removal of 1 wall between kitchen and living area, complete remodel of kitchen to include all new cabinets, counters, and rerouting of plumbing to move sink to new island. Built in buffet/wine fridge in dining. Remodel of guest bath and mater bath, guest bath had tub removed for stand up shower, new cabinets and counters. The master bath stand up shower expanded to include a little seat and old tub removed and soaking tub in its place. New cabinets and counters. Vinyl plank flooring placed in entire condo. Price: The ONLY item I would give and A- instead of A+ for, but it was only because I did have a lower quote. I had a total of 4 quotes, and this company was the last because it felt right. The company that gave me a lower quote, was not quite as organized and lacked something I can't quite put my finger on. Artistic Kitchen & Bath Design still had a very reasonable price for all the work done. They worked with me on my super tight budget. Summary of Experience: From start to finish, I had nothing but a great experience with this company. I initially spoke with Tim who was so pleasant to speak with, he then had his colleague Joanne come to my place to get an idea of what I wanted, once we settled on overall design of cabinets and work, their contractor Tony is brought in to quote the labor of the project. Here is where the 10+++++++ service comes in. I travel for work every single week so it was very important to have people I trust to come in and out of my home. I never once felt uncomfortable with them doing this and did not have to constantly check in on what was being done. Joanne was my rock through all of this. She went with me places to find materials, used her artistic eye to make recommendations on color, arterial combinations, always tried to find me deals and discounts (I was on an extremely tight budget). She kept in close contact with Tony weekly and always updated me on the progress. In all honestly, I would like to always keep in contact with Joanne because she is just a wonderful person all around. Tony, the contractor was always very honest, professional and kind. He loves his work, is meticulous and pays great attention to detail. He believed in getting things done right the first time. The project took a little longer than expected but I was okay with this because I know it was being done right and it was being done by one person, which I preferred over a lot of contractors coming in and out of the house. I did have bathroom tile I fell in love with, that after payment became on backorder. That delay was beyond their control and I did not want to pick new tile. Even though it took a little longer, it was more than reasonable considering all the work needing to be done. Again, I HIGHLY recommend Artistic Kitchen & Bath for ALL remodel projects you are considering. Not only for their work but for their stellar customer service. Check out their website for pictures. I will hopefully get some uploaded to this review soon.

Description of Work
2k sqft Condo Remodel, kitchen, all flooring, 2 bathrooms

09/11/2017

Cynthia P.

Scheduled an appointment , he didn't know where he was going and then proceeded to be rude and condescending . Over a week went by and then he refused the job based on contractors not wanting to use our fixturing . Perhaps he makes a huge profit when he orders from his suppliers

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Category home remodeling

There are times, and I am sure this happens to everyone, when you have your directions all set and somehow getting to the address becomes crazy difficult. Unfortunately, this was one of those times. There are NO times to come off "rude and condescending" and I feel awful that this client felt that I did. We, as most remodel companies, do not bid on jobs in which the situation will require us to move or modify existing fixtures. There is no guarantee that the products will not be damaged or their integrity will be the same after the modifying or moving. Then we have the almost impossible task of custom building or purchasing something similar. Because of our low overhead, we are able to offer products that are competitive and reasonably priced. We have complete faith in the lasting integrity of these products and in the manufacture's warranties and customer service. This is best for everyone, especially our clients.

02/10/2017

Brian P.

They were the 3rd contractor we contacted. The first two were way over priced, and the second one seemed unreliable just trying to get a quote. Artistic Kitchen & Bath quote was way under the others. They explained everything before hand did what they said they would when they said they would. All the details were taken of and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

01/26/2017

Michelle P.

The contractor (Joe) was top notch and with Richard, literally took care of everything! The whole crew was a pleasure to deal with on this! And my bathrooms are spectacular!

Description of Work
I had both my bathrooms gutted and remodeled

01/25/2017

David N.

Perfectly. Everyone involved was on time and very professional. Couldn't ask for a better coordinated working team. Very trust worthy hard working dedicated team. Knew exactly what to do and how to make the project a perfect success. The cabinet guys were exceptional. They inspected every inch of the cabinets to ensure the workmanship of the cabinets were of the highest quality. They had the experience and knowledge to make everything work as planned.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel. Complete demo with new cabinets, countertops, minor plumbing and lighting. We were so impressed with the workers that we actually hired the electrician to do some other unrelated work for us.

07/16/2016

Patrick T.

The project went very well. Tim's design was just what my wife wanted. He was here frequently watching over the installation and when snags were hit (which is going to happen), Tim bulldogged and keeping us informed of the project status. Tim Edison is a great designer and kitchen/bathroom remodel guy. He is also a thorough professional and a pretty damned good guy. I would not hesitate for one second to recommend him.

Description of Work
Tim Edison designed and bulldogged a project that entailed replacing a whole bunch of my house: carpeting replaced by wood laminate flooring; replaced ALL kitchen and bathroom cabinets and counter tops., as well as installing new sinks and plumbing hardware; repainted the house interior

07/09/2016

Jan J.

Do's Expert design Customer service that excelled The contractor worked with all subcontrators so we did not have to do any of that The contractor set all deadlines and managed the project from start to finish. We do not have any negative feedback. I have worked in a corporate world for forty plus years. I am a project manager of IT. On any project the expectation is to have delays and the need for back up plans. My husband and I were simply thrilled that our kitchen remodel was completed with a few weeks of the due date.

Description of Work
Designed our kitchen- coordinated the sub contractors; oversaw the whole kitchen from start to finish. recommended suggestions such as dimming lights, tons of outlets, extra switches, cabinets that are simply gorgeous and durable. The kitchen had walls removed and is completely opened up for entertaining and we can now visit with all of our guests as we cook.

06/28/2016

Judith S.

We worked with provider over a period of time involving two different properties which included a complete kitchen remodel; two complete bathroom remodels; two bathroom "face-lifts"; new flooring; window replacement; new window coverings and area rugs; fabric and furniture selection; designing cabinets and casework;resurfacing with tile of patios front and rear and interior/exterior paint selection. Provider's attention to detail and his immediate response to any question led us to using him with subsequent projects. His innovative designs maximized and incorporated our personal tastes. He designed a kitchen for one of our neighbors after they had seen was he had been able to do for us. Their house was the same floor plan as ours, but the kitchen he designed for them was completely unlike the kitchen he had designed for us. He kept us informed throughout the project; he provided a realistic estimates of cost and time. He ordered bathroom sinks from France for us (at our request) which took forever to arrive, but he was proactive and spent a great deal of time tracking down the delayed items to help expedite their delivery and help manage our expectations.(It was worth the wait) Without his diligence we might still be waiting for their arrival. In addition to all of the above, the provider is just a pleasure to work with; we didn't feel like that we were just another job to him.

Description of Work
Provider created the designs; helped us select finishes and styles; ordered materials and coordinated installation. He was very hands on and extremely detail oriented.

06/28/2016

Jayme S.

We didn't need any major structural work and had our own contractors (carpenters, painters, electricians) but didn't know where to start with actual design. I was leery of big box stores, but also leery of design companies who might want to do more than what we needed or wanted. I called Tim and got the personal touch immediately. When we met, I expressed my concerns and needs and wants and Tim was very responsive with ideas and suggestions. Within a few days, Tim had drawn up designs and had a wealth of ideas, keeping in mind our desires and limitations. His plans were so concise that our contractors had no problems following his blueprints. From the beginning, Tim was always available for advice or to run interference with any problems we may have had (which were few). He accompanied me to several vendors to help choose lighting, fixtures, flooring, countertops and cabinets. He suggested that we use 2 different colors to stain our cabinets, which I was reluctant to use. However, Tim went to the cabinet maker and had him stain some boards with the 2 custom colors so I could see what it would look like. I couldn't have been more surprised or happier with the results. He also suggest a staggered placement of the cabinets to avoid having a solid wall of wood, which again, I was hesitant about, but couldn't be happier with. The biggest "construction" was knocking out some soffits and raising the height of doorway-and it opened up the kitchen making it brighter, lighter, and much more conducive to traffic flow. We had one wall that appeared to be useless, as there wasn't enough space to do much of anything with it. Tim designed a special cabinet for that space that is not only extremely functional but a masterpiece of beauty and the source of many ooh's and aah's from visitors. The color scheme, from the floors to countertop to cabinets to walls to appliances all complement each other in a way I never would have thought. Tim was very patient when I balked at some suggestions, but explained or showed them to me so thoroughly that my mind was at ease. We had a small installation issue with our countertop and Tim was on it immediately, the crew coming out to repair it immediately. We could not be any more ecstatic about our finished kitchen and revel in it's functionality and beauty almost daily. And on a personal note, Tim is not only professional, but a joy to work with. He has a great sense of humor and is easy going, yet never losing sight of the job at hand.

Description of Work
Tim updated our cramped 1970's vintage kitchen/dining room with designs to utilize otherwise wasted space, created better traffic patterns. He added personalized touches that lightened and brightened our kitchen making it unique, beautiful, functional and a design that will hold up under time.

06/27/2016

John and Toni L.

Tim Edison is a master at his craft. He constantly amazes me with his insight into figuring out exactly the kind of "feel" that a particular room should have which exactly matches my husband and my tastes, our personalities and our lifestyle needs.. He found out what we wanted and he designed the rooms accordingly. He is pleasant to work with, professional, always on time and follows through with anything he promises to do. I have recommended him to many friends who were equally satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
He was in charge of various interior design projects on my house over the past 27 years. He even designed various pieces of furniture which fit our unique needs. He also supervised a large room construction project and was responsible for actually designing the room addition and for making sure the outside pergola, patio and front entrance coordinated with the style of the house.

Ronald T.

We have owned homes in various parts of the country for over 30 years. In each house we have had remodeling work done. We have never been more impressed by the design, installation and level of communication than by this company. Although the work was extensive involving demo, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and flooring the company was exceptional in every phase. Whenever we had questions they were always available by phone or in person to answer our questions. There were never any cases of waiting for work to be done. The job was completed within the time frame given and slightly under the original quote. The designer spent an entire day with us as we picked out sinks, dishwasher, faucets, toilets, mirrors, lighting, floor tile, backsplash, etc. When there was a problem with the supplier shipping the wrong kitchen sink, the designer took care of it and the job was not delayed. Home remodels can be extremely stressful; however, it was made much less so by this company. We would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Design and installation of kitchen and bathrooms remodel. In the kitchen, the existing cabinets, sink, counter tops and baseboard were removed. The refrigerator and stove were relocated and new cabinets, sink, disposal, under cabinet lighting, dishwasher and baseboard installed. The kitchen and baseboard were painted and drywall patched. In the bathrooms, the existing cabinets, toilets, sinks, faucets, baseboard and lights were removed and replaced with new cabinets, sinks, toilets, faucets, lights and baseboard. The bathrooms and baseboard were painted and the drywall patched. In both the kitchen and bathrooms the existing floor coverings were removed and replaced with porcelain tile. New counter tops and backsplashes were installed in the kitchen and bathrooms.

Monique M.

We were very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Remodeling in general, helped taking you to the right places to chose and order, gave great suggestions not only in decoration but also in architectural matters, followed completion to a high standard with the contractor.

Donn and Christy L.

Outstanding performance. We had a general design, but Tim was able to assess our lifestyle and make improvements on our design. He accompanied us to all our material suppliers and steered us in the right direction in selecting materials. His design recommendations significantly improved on our ideas. He also coordinated with our contractor and continuously monitored progress of the job. He was the key to a very successful project.

Description of Work
Designed and monitored the remodel and upgrade of our kitchen and three bathrooms.

06/25/2016

Cory R.

Tim Edison was one of three designers that I had called for an estimate for my remodel. With in 30 minutes of arriving Tim had giving me several ideas of what needed to take place to make my living space work now and in the future. A few bullet points of my experience below. 1. On time for the appointment 2. Great Personality 3. Unlimited Ideas 4. I'm 400 miles away so I left it in Tim's hands to make it right. Great communication throughout the process 5. Completion walk through and followed up on a few touch ups that I wanted. This was my first remodel experience! I wasn't looking for the best deal in town, I was looking quality and someone that I could trust and not disappear on me after my down payment. I found him. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
One Bedroom One Bath Condominium remodel.