Arteaga's Concrete Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

1806 W Oakey Blvd

Las Vegas, NV 89102

At Arteagas Concrete, Inc. we strive to provide customers with a convenient, quality construction service. Whether you just want work from one specialty or you have a comprehensive project utilizing many specialties, you can count on a high-quality, integrated construction experience every time....

10/30/2018

Suzanne R.

No response from company after 7 days. Perhaps the job was too small but a response of some sort would have been courteous and good customer service.

Description of Work
8' x 8' Patio slab

08/08/2018

Bill M.

Crew showed up a day sooner than was scheduled which was terrific. They were all very professional and did a great job! Guy that came next day to finish was also just as terrific. This company gave a great price and did a great job. Would definitely hire again.....

Description of Work
Had a sidewalk poured.

08/08/2018

Bill M.

Great. Really good company. All workers are very professional.

Description of Work
Sidewalk and spray deck

07/31/2018

Danelle G.

Did not hire - quote was on the high side.

Description of Work
Concrete removal and replacement

02/08/2018

Bob F.

Although he forgot about the initial appointment, we were able to reschedule and the job was completed quicker than expected with excellent results.

Description of Work
Driveway Widening

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

08/05/2017

Richard P.

Efrain Arteaga responded quickly to my request for an estimate. I had three estimates and all were extremely close in price. However, I was impressed with Efrain's description of the work that needed to be performed and how he intended to accomplish it. He also owns all the equipment needed for the job, to include his own concrete truck mixer. Demolition and removal of the old concrete took one day longer than estimated but they brought in additional fill material to raise the level of the concrete and even out the yard. Pouring took four days as they poured in sections. The finish work was superb. Efrain proposed a stamp design that used a mix of brick and granite stamps that really enhanced the aesthetics of the driveway. They also ran six 4" pipes under the concrete to allow electrical and irrigation line access to all parts of the yard. I was extremely pleased with the workmanship of everyone involved in the project. If I have more concrete work done, Arteaga's Concrete Inc. will get the job. The "before" picture of the driveway is a few years old and does not show how badly the tile was deteriorating. It had actually became a safety hazard. The new concrete has not been pressure washed yet and is still curing. Arteaga would have pressure washed and painted the archways but I stopped them as I had other work going on and will take care of it as soon as the other projects are completed.

Description of Work
Remove old concrete circular driveway, court yard, and parking pad. Concrete had been topped with another 3" of concrete and Saltillo tiles that were now broken and cracked. Replace with 2400 sq ft of new 4" thick 4500 PSI stamp finish concrete with wire mesh reinforcement.

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, stamped concrete, patios

05/02/2017

Ryan N.

Did a great job. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Replace. Driveway

03/22/2017

shereen S.

Efrain and his crew were great. They were punctual, easy to talk with, and were flexible in making changes to our original quoted work.

Description of Work
Pavers throughout backyard with a large elevated area. Extended area in front patio with pavers. Light landscaping.

Category decks, landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping, patios

03/13/2017

Tom N.

Left message on website & called and left message on phone listed — no response

Description of Work
Concrete pad 700 sq. ft.

10/12/2016

Robie D.

He was here pretty soon after that and we had a whole new patio slab poured. I had to pay more than $699, but it was our request. We spent a total of about $1500. We got a big slab that's decorative and looks great.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them for concrete work for $699.

Category patios

04/19/2016

Steven Y.

The entire crew was efficient and hard working. They showed up on time, worked hard throughout the time and cleaned up after themselves. The driveway looks great!

Description of Work
Poured a driveway

03/24/2016

Alexander W.

The work was highly professional and came out exactly as we had wanted. The whole job took less than half a day.

Description of Work
Poured a 9' by 9' by 4" slab to extend the front entry walkway into a patio suitable for a table and chairs.

Category concrete repair, patios

01/12/2016

Jay S.

Very well - just as I had expected and wished for

Description of Work
Concrete section of driveway

09/10/2015

William M.

The workers arrived on time as scheduled at 7 am. They quickly broke up the driveway with a jack hammer and sledge hammer. The Bobcat easily lifted the broken pieces. They had a crew of around five doing the major portion of the heavy work. All aspects of the job was well coordinated from start to finish. The lead worker stayed on the project until it was done spending considerable time working the finish so it was done perfectly. The removal of the old driveway and the exposed roots took about two hours. The forms were set and the concrete poured and completed in another two hours. Working the concrete and removal of the forms took another four hours. I was really impressed with the efficiency of the workers and really happy with the results. They even put cautionary tape up for me so that no one would drive on it until the concrete cures. The owner of the company Efrain Arteaga came by to inspect the work and pick up his payment, which I was happy to give to him thanking him and his workers for a job well done.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced the old concrete driveway that was lifting and cracking because of roots growing under it from our pine tree in our front yard. The old concrete was lifted with a Bobcat onto a large truck and hauled off. The exposed roots were cut away and removed. New concrete was delivered with there own concrete mixing truck and poured over a wire mesh. Two PVC pipes were installed for irrigating the other side of the driveway.

Category concrete driveways

08/26/2015

Deanna D.

Arteaga's Concrete was very professional and his bid was great! We had several other concrete businesses around town look at our crumbling concrete and they would not even give us a bid. They did not want to touch the job. Mr. Arteaga's crew came in and broke up all the concrete in one day. They removed it the following day and the next day they were prepping for pouring the next day. They had to pour around all our palms and planting beds and they also laid down wire mesh and rebar and pipes my husband wanted so he could run electrical under the new concrete and put lights all around the yard. The new concrete looks amazing and is such an improvement. They were on time and very professional. They were a great choice. We would use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed existing pool deck and hauled off approx. 1347 Sq. Ft. of pool deck plus poured back new concrete all within a weeks time.

05/30/2015

liz H.

Very well start to finish! Owner Efrain arrived on time for scheduled free estimate. Hired his company on spot due to his professionalism and fair price as we'd obtained several prior estimates. Admittedly was slightly disappointed they were booked 4 weeks out as I'd hoped to complete before summer heat, however result was worth the wait! Each of Efrain's crew was friendly, professional & very hard-working even at end of job when temp reached 100°. I am very impressed with their talents as yard looks even better than imagined!

Description of Work
Removed old irrigation, pulled out 4 large plants, installed new irrigation & 3" cox for three drains, poured concrete then spray deck onto 1260 square feet of dirt, relocated irrigation valve outside gate.

Category concrete repair, irrigation systems

03/21/2015

LOUISE C.

Tore out old patio slab, graded that area and adjacent planter area, hauled away debris (including old brick planter debris we removed). Poured new concrete and walkway (774 sf), and texture stamped same. Concrete was 4" thick, 4500 PSI (6 1/2 sack concrete mix). Please note: When reviewing what we paid and comparing to other service providers, no gravel was laid, nor rebar/steel mesh was used to reinforce the concrete. Based upon the ground our new concrete was laid on, it wasn't necessary. (Your job might require differently, which may effect the cost.) Efrain was on time for estimate. We had received other bids from two other reputable companies on Angie's List. (His was the most reasonable, but it may also be due to the fact that others included use of steel mesh/wire.) Had a few problems with reconnecting with him when it came to getting a written bid due to his being out of town for a week. Not a problem for us tho'. We thought we were clear on when he would start the job, but his crew came two days earlier than what we thought we agreed upon. Again, we're pretty flexible, so earlier was ok, too. [But perhaps not for you.] Day 1: Removed items from atop the old patio to an area at the side of house where work wasn't to be done. Tore out old concrete and hauled away that debris as well as hauling away the debris left over from our old concrete brick planter. Shoveled away rock landscaping surrounding the concrete pad and graded with a slight slope to ensure proper drainage. Originally we (meaning they) were going to tunnel under part of existing walkway on the side of the house to put in a 3" drain so water could flow from back to front of house, but instead they dug that up to lay the drain, then re-poured the concrete. [No extra charge. :) ] Forms installed. Day 2: Poured concrete, then texture stamped. Originally, agreed to only texture stamp the patio area, but leave the walkway unstamped. After only stamping the back area, one of his workers asked us if that's what we really wanted and that it might be better to stamp the whole area. After looking it over, we agreed to have them stamp the rest of the walkway. They did that at no extra charge as well. :) (So glad they asked.) Day 4: One of his guys came back to clean up - repositioning the landscape fabric, and raking back in the rock, and cleaning up the dust and dirt from the sidewalks. Everything looked terrific when they were all done. Efrain came back to check out the job a couple of days later and to see if we were happy with the results. Indeed, we were. Not sure if the timing of our job (seasonal fluctuations with demand), or what, but we believe we got an exceptional value for our dollar.

Description of Work
Removed old concrete, poured new concrete patio and walkway, and texture stamped.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, hardscaping, stamped concrete

03/20/2015

Greg C.

Efrain Arteaga and crew showed up at 7:30. Digging, prep, framing and pouring done by Noon. Finisher Vicente spent four hours going over and over again finishing the concrete. Finisher Vicente also cleaned up all framing, nails, and even back-shoveled to minimize my landscaping work. As I write, the concrete has been drying for 8 days. It looks exactly as expected. If I had three thumbs, I would give 3 thumbs-up to Arteaga Concrete.

Description of Work
Sidewalk with one 90 degree curve from front door, then 50 feet of sidewalk to driveway, requested with wheelchair access to house. Also 4 foot ramp to garage. Neither existed at my 1975 house.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, landscaping

03/19/2015

Neil V.

They showed up on time and spent time making sure everything was done correctly. Poured 21 X 11 patio and a step up of 14 X 14 concrete pad. They did more than expected. I had a triangle notch in the back corner left for landscaping. They added a drainage pipe and chipped away on an old tree trunk that was under the ground without added cost. Beautiful broom brushed work. All of this with no access for a truck. Everything was brought back with a wheel barrow.

Description of Work
Two tiered concrete patio slab

Category concrete repair, landscaping

01/02/2015

Nancy M.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to have this service performed at this time.

Description of Work
He gave me a quote on a possible job.

11/03/2014

Alura H.

With communication back and forth I made an appointment for this company to come to my house to give me a quote for a simple slab of concrete. They confirmed it last week. Today there was no phone call, no email, no communication whatsoever that they would be late or no show. It has been over 30 minutes that we have been waiting for the company to show up. This is beyond unprofessional. I have a baby that i had to move naps around to make this appointment work. I do not recommend you going with this company. I found an amazing company that took the time to explain everything to me and worked out exactly what is best. Please do your research. Hopefully this is a one client thing, but if they are late for me they can be late for you too.

Description of Work
We had a scheduled apt for a quote.

08/04/2014

Dan G.

The contractor was surprisingly professional from the beginning of the project with the presentation of his business card and assurance that he is a licensed contractor with the resources to address the proposed project. After initial discussions on the what I wanted and needed the contractor made some clarification and began documenting the scope of the project. We began discussing the cost of project; he delineated the material and personnel cost as well as his profit. As a result of his transparency and honesty I developed trust in him. As the project progressed, the contractor gave me updates on what he had accomplished and what was ahead. He kept to the scheduled we had agreed on. After portions of the project had been completed the contractor made suggestions on changes that enhanced the project and at no increase in cost. On some of our discussions during the project over his suggestions if it entailed additional material he gave me the cost, material and personnel, before proceeding and the opportunity to decide whether I thought the change would be worth. In summary; I thought the contractor was professional, honest, a man of his word, and a quality craftsman. I would not hesitate to use the contractor again and I have recommended him to other neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
The contractor provided a sweeping sidewalk the length of my property from backyard patio along the side of the house, the garage, the front yard down to the street. The contractor made some suggestions on the walkway that enhanced the project; a larger curbside end of the walkway for front yard pick-up and drop-off, plus a stoop/platform at the garage back door.

07/17/2014

Maureen & Steve R.

Things went excellent, the workers did a very nice job! The problem is Mr. Arteaga doesn't communicate well and hasn't followed up with me about an additional service I had inquired about having done.

Description of Work
He poured two concrete slabs for us and he came back and did the painting on top of the slabs.

07/09/2014

Michele H.

They came over here in giving an estimate, but we don't know what job they are going to do. We really like them because they provided a lot of scenarios They are very professional, they are super knowledgeable, they know what they will be doing, and Overall, experience, I will give them an A.

Description of Work
Concrete - Stamped & Decorative Services.

Category decks, irrigation systems, stamped concrete

06/19/2014

Adam S.

Efrain, the owner, listened carefully to our ideas, and his company did an excellent job of meeting all of expectations. His crew came out the day after the bid to start building forms. A few days later, the concrete was poured and looks fantastic. Efrain even went above and beyond by extending our artificial turf area at no extra cost. As an added bonus, their price was the lowest of four estimates. I fully recommend this company for your concrete project; we are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Arteaga's Concrete poured 1,800 square feet of patio and sidewalk in my backyard.

Category concrete repair, patios

Royal Flush Concrete

Integrity is the foundation of our business. We have built long-standing relationships with our customers and vendors through hard work, dedication and honesty. We've layered that with a full range of quality products and services, as well as one of the finest quality control programs in the industry. All those combined have set us apart from our competition. At Royal Flush Concrete, we set high standards for ourselves, and our employees. Our managers are expected to lead by example and to maintain an attitude of professionalism at all times. We feel strongly that well-trained, highly motivated employees are our company’s greatest assets. That is why we seek out people who wish to grow along with us and share in our high moral and business standards. We reward employees who hold integrity, safety and customer satisfaction above all else. We take the responsibility of managing this Company very seriously, as many people depend on our success. We continually seek out opportunities to expand our markets, products, and services while increasing profitability. Since starting our business in 1998, we’ve continued to grow and to give back to the communities and people who have supported us over the years. Bottom line: Here at Royal Flush Concrete we plan for the future to ensure the longevity of the company, for the benefit of all.

Steel Coated Floors Of Las Vegas

Steel Coated Floors has over 30 years of experience where we have encountered varying projects. Our years of proven success at providing durable flooring and lifetime guarantee make us your reliable flooring partner. We create garages that you will be proud to own and find it hard to leave! A Garage Floor That Fuels Your Passion. Visit our website at https://www.steelcoatedfloors.com/ for more info! Epoxy floors, with all their luster and glam, set a tone of a place that motivates you to work and achieve the results you envision. If you are to work in your garage, reclaim it with the use of epoxy floor coatings that ensure you have a place for work that you are proud to own. You will love spending time in your garage that floors with unmatchable strength and power.

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Concrete Services - Patios, Driveways, RV Parking, Entries, Walkways, Pavers, Slabs, Pool Decks, Stamped Concrete, & Staining.