Artcon Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2006

4.1

3021 Sheridan St Ste 150

Las Vegas, NV 89102

If you have a concrete project and are looking for a team of quality professionals then you have come to the right place. Our team has over 45 years of combined experience in decorative concrete, pavers, and concrete repair. Our goal is to leave you with beautifully detailed concrete work, on time, and on budget....

07/13/2016

Richard M.

Artcon, Inc. was on top of all aspects of our installation. Answered all questions and concerns very quickly. No issues with work, clean up or billing. Would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Installation of Patio

Category concrete repair,patios

10/19/2015

Denise P.

I should have heeded the warning signs. The sales guy was supposed to be here at 1:00...at 2:00 I texted him and asked if he was going to show up...He finally showed up at 2:30!! I'll know better next time...but he showed up and gave us a quote, and we went with it. Our own fault. They promised a specific start date. They came on the agreed upon date and removed the pavers and poured the concrete. No problems there, they came on time did a decent job at standard concrete. Two weeks after they poured the concrete (which is when they said they would be back to do the pool decking)...we get a phone call that stated they would be there the following week to do the pool decking. Nope...you said two weeks..we're holding you to it..so my husband had to call the sales guy and be a jerk..but they came when they originally promised . Then they come to do the pool decking and a nightmare it soon became. Absolutely horrible job! Trowel marks, uneven, inconsistent patterns because of the amount of pool decking they used, holes where the concrete didn't meet the existing concrete..I have pictures, it was horrible. So, after attempts to reach the sales guy John, my husband called the main number. They wouldn't even discuss anything with him. They just told him he had to talk to the sales guy. We finally get them to agree to come out and re-do the whole pool decking (which needed to be done, there was no way repairs would work). We did find out the reason the job was so bad...it was a new guy with little experience that they sent to do our job!! Lucky us!! The guys show up with a little sander saying they were going to repair the spots!! What a joke! We're talking about $6000-455 square feet worth of area. The whole thing was a mess...not just "spots"!!! Then the guys leave to go get the grinder after my husband had to call the sales guy again. The guys come back with a grinder and grind the whole thing off and start over. This time...I watched from start to finish! So, after they put the spray decking on half of the area they had to quit because of high winds. They came back the next day to finish. After they left that same day,I looked at one of the holes where the concrete didn't match up..and it was a hole the size of a 50 cent piece..but they had already sprayed it with spray decking and didnt fix the hole first.. I asked the guy if they were going to fix it and he said oh yes he would fix it, he missed it!! He then went and sprayed spray decking in the hole!! They got finished, came and got me to come look at it...there were areas with no paint, the hole was still there..they didn't clean the seams out well enough and painted over rocks that were in the seams...so then the worker told me that he came and got me too soon...that they would touch up the areas and come and get me again! The last time I looked at it when he came and got me, it looked ok.(I think they fixed the hole, maybe by filling hole with spray decking and paint)..but I wanted to look at it again after they left..well that didn't get to happen! Within 15 minutes of the workers leaving and before I could really look at it...the sales guy was here to get the final check!! He looked at it...told me it looked perfect to him and gave me one excuse after another of why there were holes in the areas of concrete where they matched it up to the existing deck, etc...but that the whole thing had gone on long enough and he was here to get the check! I wanted my husband to be able to look at it first, but that didn't get to happen. The job was done according to the sales guys satisfaction and he wanted his money! We had every intention of paying the total amount due, but once it was completed to our satisfaction. Before they finished the job, because they had to re-do the whole thing, .they sent us a bill, for the final amount due... The bill was dated 7/27...the envelope was dated 7/28 and the due date was 7/30. With 33% interest due on amounts more than 1 day late!!! They just finished the deck today 8/7! (I'm sure they have a reason for this, but how would it even have been possible to get the payment in on the 30th..when the bill was mailed on the 28th..probably didn't even get into my mailbox until the evening of the 30th...so at that point it's already late??!! Anyway, I paid them...they are done...gone..and thank goodness! I will just add this... I wish I would have seen the "F" rating from someone else, before I contacted them.. I just looked today and saw the "F" rating. They trashed my pool....twice! Its been a nightmare trying to clean a!l the debris and dust out of my pool..and I asked the sales guy about it BEFORE they did it and he said it would be no problem, they would cover everything up!!! No, they didn't! They laid plastic wrap (very thin painters plastic I'm guessing) on top of the pool about a foot in...Then when they pulled the plastic wrap up...all the crap just slid right into the pool. I saw it happen. They sprayed decking on my pavers, on my pool walls, on my plants. In my opinion, they charge a high price for very low quality of work. It seems like they cheap out on the amount of spray decking they use..it can't even compare to my original spray decking..and it doesn't even look close.....their equipment kept malfunctioning while spraying the spray decking on..it kept clogging.

Description of Work
They pulled up pavers and poured concrete "cool decking" and painted the decking and some existing decking I already had around the pool..

Category concrete repair,decks,landscaping,pavers, gravel,deck cleaning,hardscaping

In response to this complaint, it is unfortunate that this customer professes to have had a bad experience. Every complaint that the customer had we addressed, whether it was "legitimate or not". There are "bits" of truth to what they are saying. These are normal situations that we deal with on all jobs like this project (such as wind, matching existing texture patterns & debris getting in the pool; which we professionally clean when we are done). Artcon, Inc will stand by its workers that have all worked for us for several years (no new employees in the field). We are the only preferred installer for Xcel Products in Nevada. We feel we represent Xcel Products on the thousands of jobs we do a year and that is one of the reasons why we are a preferred installer for them. We are sorry that this customer feels that they had a bad experience, feel free to give us a call and meet our wonderful employees 702-395-4275.

11/16/2014

Dennis T.

ArtCon's representative scheduled the above work with us for Wed, Nov. 5th. and he wrote that clearly at the top of the estimate. At that time we paid 50% of the above total. No one showed up on that date. We called at about 10am and were told we weren't scheduled for the work on that date. Miss-communication within ArtCon. A call by us to the company contact's cell phone wasn't even returned. We only got a call late that day from the person who does the scheduling with an off-hand apology and giving us a new date of Mon, the 10th. Without even consulting us as to our availability. We had to tell him they would have to come on Wed., Nov. 12th. One week after the original work date. One week that we had our patio furniture sitting in our living room. The work was performed satisfactorily on Wed, Nov. 12. The next evening we received the final bill by email. We were disappointed to see that no monetary adjustment was made to the final bill. They did nothing to address the in-house problem on their part. We won't use them again nor recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Color surfaced concrete patio

Category concrete repair,patios

We are quite surprised by this response. The estimator/project manager visited the job several times throughout the project, and spent time with the clients when they stated how happy they were with the project. The work performed was only a portion of a larger bid and the estimator/project manager held the price for the clients even though a much smaller quantity of work was actually performed. Therefore, giving them a discounted price on the work performed. Our understanding from the clients was that their satisfaction with the work was beyond what they expected. We are extremely shocked with this response.

11/15/2014

CHAD D.

We met John from Artcon at a local home expo. We explained to him our situation and what we would like done around our pool and set up a time for him to come to out and give us an estimate. John showed up on time and was courteous and professional. He spent about an hour at our house and told us he would get back to us within the next day or two. That was the last time I heard from Artcon. I never received the estimate. I would have a hard time giving money to someone who I could not get an timely estimate from.

Description of Work
Attempted to have pool deck work done, but Artcon failed to provide an estimate after coming out to do one.

Category concrete repair,decks

10/28/2013

Walter V.

Totally satisfactory and it went very well. Not necessarily the lowest price but it was good job and we were satisfied.

Description of Work
They put up a 36 inch high wall in front of the house as well as a gate. They also put in some artifical grass as well as paves.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Thank you, we always appreciate feed back so we can constantly work on improving in all areas. You were a wonderful client and a pleasure to work with. Thank you! -The Artcon Team

09/25/2013

Cindy W.

Just awful! About a year later, my concrete looks awful! And it was redone once by Artcon after initial job aproximately six months due to peeling. Surprise, it is peeling all over. After getting the runaround and attitude, we decided to call a few more companies to see why the driveway is peeling. We were told the driveway should have been stripped down, which it wasn't, nor was it even mentioned in the estimate. My concrete looks worse now, then before Artcon did their so called work. Do Not trust this company, do your research and Check out other sites for reviews. Initially work looks good, but we were quick to find out it does not last. We definitely were conned by this company! We chose them due to them being cheaper then other companies, but buyer beware!!

Description of Work
"Resealed"patio and driveway

Category stamped concrete

07/29/2013

David B.

Our landscaping project manager Tom from Modern Landscaping suggested Artcon. They listened to what we wanted done and gave us what we consider a fair price. They showed up on time and completed the work on time and as promised. They were responsive to our calls and were always available to talk with us which was important as this was a second home. They were able to make some adjustments andi changes we requested with very little hassle. The stamped concrete is beautiful and the whole patio and walkway look fantastic. Overall we are happy with the results and the process and would use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio and cleaning and re- painting existing cool deck. Artificial turf.

Category concrete repair,decks,landscaping,mulch,hardscaping,patios

Thank you for your review, we are always pleased for any feed back so we can always work on improving all our areas of operation. You were a wonderful client and we were happy to perform work for you!

07/19/2013

wolfgang P.

We had a mixed experience with them. The first crew was a bad experience. I had to call the estimator and see how we could get the job finished to our specifciations. The second crew was great. I was happy with the price and very impressed with the estimator. You should give them a chance.

Description of Work
We have a sidewalk. They put pavers in .

Category hardscaping

06/25/2013

INNA R.

These guys were great. My wife had previously hired a contractor off of Craig's list to epoxy our garage floor. The gentleman did this, but failed to wait the appropriate time and the solution never cured properly. Therefore, the entire job had to be grinded off and replaced. Artcon gave me a fair price and were extremely knowledgeable. In addition, they were very conscientious about how their job should look and we really appreciated it. The floor now looks beautiful and we love it. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
The provider grinded off a previous contractors mistake and replaced it with a very professional epoxy floor.

Category concrete repair

Thank you for the review, you were an excellent client and it was a pleasure doing business with you!! We always appreciate feedback. Thank you, The Artcon Family

06/17/2013

virginia F.

it was the worst job ever, i will never use them again .

Description of Work
concrete over lay

Category concrete repair

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Aspen Pressure Washing

We do all surface based cleaning operating out of the Summerlin area. We provide: -Low prices -Free quotes -Pressure washing of all surfaces -Window Cleaning We price match all competition, and have a 100% satisfaction rate. Tell us a quote from another company, and we will provide a better one.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Concrete, Decorative Concrete Coatings, Overlays, Garage Coatings, Basements, Sports Courts, Pavers, Block Walls, Stack Stone, Stains & Seals, Pool Decks