Ariat Roofing Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

Quality Roofing Company In Las Vegas, NV Call Our Roofing Company For Repair And Installation Welcome to Ariat Roofing! Do you need roof repair or a new roof in southern Nevada? Call and talk with one of our roofing contractors today for a free quote at 702-208-4153. With over 25 years of

New Concrete Tile RoofNew Concrete Tile RoofNew Shingle Roof

roofing (475)roof cleaning (18)Patios (17)skylight installation (7)solar companies (2)

12/30/2022

Susan W.

Faster than estimated, great job, followed through with all promises.

Description of Work
New front and side roof

Work Completed On 12/30/2022

07/06/2021

Jason S.

The roof replace was excellent, and when we were hit by the first rainstorm for months ( a surprise for everyone ) they went above and beyond to make sure that everything was taken care of. Extremely reliable. Would recommend for any roof or paint jobs.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

01/22/2021

Jim F.

Everything went as expected; Ariat did a great job. We paid a little more for Ariat but it was worth the extra money. The installer was very neat and cleaned up everything and we would hire them again if or when we need to get a roof done.

Description of Work
Replaced rolled roofing on the back porch.

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/22/2020

David J.

Everything went great. On time and a good job

Description of Work
Reroof back of housr

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

09/23/2020

Jay S.

Fantastic, prompt, courteous and complete to my complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/18/2020

Jack C.

When I initially booked them for the inspection they were quick to come out for the inspection. They provided a detailed report of what was needed and the estimate for completion. It took them over a week to come out to make the repairs which is to be expected for all the houses in the Vegas Valley needing inspection/repairs. They maintained a safe distance and were very professional in completing the repairs.

Description of Work
Inspect and/or repair roof

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/17/2020

Greg D.

They called us the same day we sent the inquiry and set up an appointment for a bid. They arrived promptly on Friday and roof repairs were scheduled for the following Monday. They arrived promptly as scheduled and finished the repairs the same day. Great company to work with and very informative, giving us several options to choose from for our repairs.

Description of Work
Roof Repair, replacement of partial underlayment

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/23/2020

Jim B.

Excellent, good price, workman clean and efficient, easy on the landscape.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Felt Replaced And Cracked tiles Replaced

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/24/2020

Fred G.

We chose Ariat Roofing to reroof our home and it was a great experience from initial estimate to final review. The workers showed up on time and were ready to work as soon as they pulled up to the house. The crew were incredibly focused, professional, respectful, and unbelievably hard working. The four guys on our roof sounded like twelve because they worked so hard and in such an unrelenting manner. They would pull up in their truck, quietly set out a few items, and then, almost instantaneously, a crescendo of work would begin seemingly all at once. They worked hard and consistently throughout the entire day. Other roofers said it would take 5 days or possibly more. Ariat said 3 days and finished exactly on schedule. They also educated me on the goal of getting the water off the roof and onto the ground, without touching the house, as quickly as possible. They put some kind of sealant where the roof seams come together (so water will not fall through the open gap onto the underpayment beneath) and used weather stripping under the seams as well. Most of the roofers we spoke to only said they would put a new underlayment on top of the old. Ariat Roofing makes use of the best techniques and materials to provide multiple layers of defense for your roof. You might be fine only adding a new underlayment on top of the old. We do live in a desert. But Ariat Roofing does not conduct business that way. A true professional only knows one way to do things; the right way. They take pride in a job well done and are physically sickened by substandard work. The employees of Ariat Roofing are those true professionals. They need to see the job done correctly in order to be satisfied. Their roofs should increase the property value of a house over comparable homes. An Ariat roof should be noted by realtors/home inspectors when they come across them. They are significantly better and will last much longer. One final mention in order to paint a more complete picture of our experience with Ariat Roofing. A previous contractor, we had received 6 estimates from different roofers, suggested we use a cricket by our chimney because we had a massive leak in the roof. I asked one of the Ariat workers if they thought it would be necessary and should I speak to someone at the company regarding a cricket. He listened to me, nodded, and said "ok". The following day they said all finished for the entire job and told us the project manager would come by for final inspection. I thanked them, was curious about the chimney, and took a look. They used extra metal sheets all along the base of the chimney and placed another smaller sheet coming down onto it so water would not get behind the first sheet. Everything was sealed tight. We have an impregnable sheet of metal extending up the chimney and under the tile instead of the normal flashing. It is above and beyond the call of duty and those guys never bragged about it or even drew attention to it. They listened to the problem, fixed it, and then finished the roof without a second thought. These are the kinds of people working at Ariat Roofing. They are completely so much work that nothing is a problem to them and they do not need to brag about anything. Their finished work is all the proof they need of how exceptional their craftsmanship is and they are always finishing work somewhere everyday. From Jeff the Estimator to Eric the Project Manager and every one of the 4 incredibly hard working guys who formed the crew that put the roof on our house, everyone was an authentic, diligent, great human being to meet. Their cleanup was amazing even though they had worked all day and the temperature was 107 degrees on the ground. This has been some of the best money we have ever spent. Their price was also better than most other roofers we spoke to as well. Ariat Roofing did more work (removing the underlayment, etc.), with better techniques (sealant on the joints, etc.) , faster (finished right on schedule a full two days before others said they could), and for less money. They are superior in all respects.

Description of Work
Complete Reroof

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Review for Ariat Roofing Inc - 4990 E Cartier Ave, Las Vegas, NV - 38745681

03/18/2020

Harry J.

It's been a couple of days and they still haven't return my call.

Description of Work
I called them to give an estimate on my roof.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], this is Jay with Ariat Roofing. I am sorry to hear that we have not called you back. We have been dealing with a high volume of calls due to amount of rain we have received in the valley recently. We have also been dealing with the Corona Virus issues. Not to come across rude but the time it took to go online and leave this review you could have just called back or called another company. Hang in there [Member Name Removed] be safe.

02/18/2020

pete F.

Excellent. Quick, efficient, on time, helpful and friendly. No BS and no upselling. Have used Ariat before and they will be the first we call next time we have any roofing problems

Description of Work
Repair and replace damaged roof tiles

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

12/25/2019

RAPHAEL L.

From start to finish, everything went very well. Jay and Josh who came out and did estimates on our scheduled appointment. Quoted price was very competitive. Take note, after I reviewed different quotes from other roofers, this is what I found out. Don’t be fooled by other estimates they may be $500-$800 cheaper, but leaves out cost on additional items to be replaced. With Ariat everything is included in the quotation. All Ariat team members are very professional, honest, friendly, and accommodating. Project was completed according to promised date, quality of work was excellent. Mr. Jeff Miller (operations manager) took the extra mile of helping me out on documents needed by my very demanding and unreasonable home insurance requirements. Thank you Jeff. A big shout out to those trying to get a roofer “YOU WILL NEVER GO WRONG WITH ARIAT ROOFING” !

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

Review for Ariat Roofing Inc - 4990 E Cartier Ave, Las Vegas, NV - 38301278

12/11/2019

Carol C.

From start to finish, the crew did an outstanding job. I would recommend them 100 times over.

Description of Work
tear off old roof, replace with new.

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

10/28/2019

R F.

I looked on Angie's List to find a contractor. I reached out to only the ones that had numerous favorable ratings. They all responded quickly and scheduled appointments to come and give estimates. Ariat is the ONLY contractor that addressed the pigeon issue. They arrived precisely at the set time, did the work quickly and efficiently, treated me and my home with genuine care and cleaned up completely when they were done. They sent an individual to come and inspect the completed job to confirm that it was complete and properly done. I am absolutely, thoroughly and completely satisfied. Oh, I almost forgot--they were the lowest bid!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

10/24/2019

Ramon T.

3 weeks too late after work done by some else.

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

10/16/2019

Robert O.

Everything was done in a professional manner including clean up and removal.

Description of Work
Patio Re-Roofing

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

09/25/2019

David B.

The were slow to respond, and then waited two more days before calling to set up an appointment. We found another roofer, recommended on Nextdoor, who came out quickly, gave us an estimate, and completed the work a couple days later.

Description of Work
Concrete tile roof repair

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

09/25/2019

Roger W.

Everything was excellent; great work; knowledgeable people; great prices.

Description of Work
Replace Broken Tile

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

09/23/2019

Roger W.

Excellent. This is a family company and they are good at their work.

Description of Work
Cracked Tile-Like Tiles on Top of the House and Pool House

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

08/20/2019

dolores L.

The service was very good , happy the ir service and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Sweep the pines needles that have fallen on the roof, and a general inspection

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

08/19/2019

DOROTHY K.

Extremely professional. Came on time for appointment to examine what we wanted done. Clearly explained what work was to be done and the costs.Contract easy to read and very specific. Included possible additional charges depending on what was found when the shingles and tar paper were removed and the roof stripped down to the plywood. We were there when the work was done and everything was shown to us as they proceeded. Cleaned up after the work was completed and took away the trash.

Description of Work
New Roof on patio

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

05/06/2019

Raymond A.

First they showed up 40 minutes early. Normally that would be a good thing, but I specifically took off work to ensure I was home by 12:00 (so I had to take two hours of personal time), which was the start of the estimate window. I called the estimator and he related he could not do the work because the roof needed a deck system and not a roof. He related that constant walking on the roof would degrade it. Well buddy I only walk on the roof twice a year. That is to put up and take down Christmas decorations. Estimator stated he did look at the roof. Great, but you didn't want to take the time to come back and talk to me. However, if he had taken the time to come back to the house and listen to my specific requirement, then he would have known what I wanted. Now, if the next homeowner wants a deck, then they can build it. I also planned on having the trellis removed with the roofing work. I get tired of contractors telling me what I need when they don't even take time to talk with the customer. I already have one quote from an Angie's list company who are more than happy to do the work with a five year guarantee in writing. Every other house (like mine) in the neighborhood has a roof....not a deck system. First: show up when you are supposed to and try to understand that your customers have jobs as well. Second: don't assume you know what the customer wants. If you do, then you better have references to point them in the right direction. I invite you to call me back and have an estimator come back out to show me you care about taking care of your customers.

Description of Work
Required a quote to replace roof over garage

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

01/14/2019

JIM C.

Josh arrived on time and replaced tiles quickly

Description of Work
REPLACED TWO ROOF TILES

Work Completed On 01/14/2019