AQUA MERMAID

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2007

9220 Black Wolf Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89178

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR POOL HEATERS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

01/25/2021

Robert M.

pool cleaning

Description of Work
My pool cleaner, Mary quit today 1/23/21 ,because my wife asked her in a text why her brother, who as been cleaning our pool instead of her doing it, why he has not been brushing down the walls or the jacuzzi( bottom is kept pretty clean by the pool sweeper). Isn’t that suppose to be a part of the pool service? This is actually the second time she quit, the first time was because I was upset because her helper unrolled the pool cover, which is on a roller, without detaching it from the shallow end of the pool where it is attached on a umbrella stand with a strap to keep the wind from blowing it on windy days, and tearing that end of the cover. After about 6 months my wife wanted her back (I didn’t) so she came back and raised the monthly price additional $10.00. Additionally I got her a job cleaning my neighbor’s pool for the same amount ($100.00 a month for weekly service) I was paying for in the beginning. She told me when she came back that the price of chemicals got higher in those 6 months, however I guess the chemicals didn’t increase for the pool 10 feet from my house. My neighbor has subsequently changed pool service too because of her attitude. Keep in mind I did not hire her brother and she should not have been sending him to do my pool. The name of the pool service is “Aqua Mermaid” here in the Las Vegas Henderson area. I do not recommend this pool service if you live in this area.

12/03/2018

Milissa F.

Aqua Mermaid is amazing! My pool has never looked better and the work is always completed on time for the agreed price. Never any surprises.

Description of Work
Pool Services

05/18/2007

NIKKI X.

Whenever I have had a problem with my pool, Mary is right here to get it taken care of. The other day when I needed her services, she was here within the day to fix it after I called her. She does a nice job on the upkeep to keep it in perfect running order for my grandchildren.

Description of Work
Mary repaired my lighting system in my 50,000 gallon, underground cement pool. Actually, she does a complete service of my pool every month as per our service contract which includes cleaning and anything else necessary.

A1 Spa and Hot Tub Repair

Spa and Hot Tub Repair, in ground and semi in ground spa, hot tubs and swim spas

American Leak Detection - Las Vegas

For Angie's List member 10% discount on leak detection work & 5% discount on any repairs. Additional e-mail - Keith-zozotete@aol.com. Additional DBA - Sin City Investment Group Inc.

Offers by American Leak Detection - Las Vegas on Angi
    Roger's Repair Service

Roger's Repair Service is a professional, state-licensed swimming pool, spa and water feature repair and remodeling service contractor. Serving residents throughout the Las Vegas Valley in Nevada, Roger's is your friendly, locally owned and operated pool repair contractor. Since 1973, we have provided premier repair and remodeling services to our loyal customers, who continue to call us time and time again. Our signature services includes: • Pumps, motors, filters and heater repairs / replacement • Plumbing and leak repairs • Complete remodeling • Abandoned or drained pool rehab • Deck repair or replacement • Pool cleaning and services • Inspection and reporting • Electronic leak detection Serving Summerlin, Centennial Hills, Las Vegas, Sun City, North Las Vegas, Spring Valley, The Lakes, Green Valley, Lake Las Vegas, Mountains Edge, Henderson, Anthem, and the whole Las Vegas valley. Roger's Repair Service is a fully licensed, certified, and insured, contractor and service provider. Quality service is what we sell, and it’s all we do. So if you want it done right and done fast, turn to Roger’s. Call Roger's Repair Service today to schedule an appointment today!

Offers by Roger's Repair Service on Angi