Appliance Parts Center

With Angi since July 2010

Sell parts for all major appliances...

10/27/2015

Description of Work
They were open on Sunday! Had all the parts I needed for my air conditioner(Blower Motor,Drum Fan, and Capacitor)and gave me easy installation tips. The price for the parts were a little high, but it's what you would expect buying as a home owner and not as a contractor and also being open 7 Days a week. I would definitely buy from them again!

07/10/2014

I have been going to them for years. They are excellent. They try and show you how to repair it yourself and if you can't they will come out for an additional charge. They do give discounts for seniors and other discounts. I have used them for several different appliance parts.

Description of Work
I had a roller installed in my dryer that was damaged.

11/17/2011

I have bought parts there for my Washer, Dryer, AC unit, Cuisinart, Refrigerator and probably other items.

Description of Work
As a DO IT YOURSELFER I have been shopping for replacement APPLIANCE PARTS at this store for about 15 years now. Their service is always immediate, knowledgeable and helpful. They know what you need before YOU know it yourself. Their prices match or beat online parts prices everytime, if you add the postage (never mind the wait!). I sincerely hope they stay in business forever!

Repair all major appliances