APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2006

501 N Eastern Ave

Las Vegas, NV 89101

APC Real Help Real People Appliance Parts Center is your one stop center for : SERVICE, REPAIR & PARTS for APPLIANCE, A/C AIR CONDITIONING COOLING & HEATING. APC's philosophy is simple. We give our customers the help they want and need. Being Locally owned and operated, we offer you a personal touch. SINCE 1980 we have been helping thousands of Southern Nevadans and have earned an A+ rating with the BBB. SERVICE- Our repair service has a long history in the Southern Nevada area. We also have honest, experienced and reliable technicians ready to help you. All our trucks are fully stocked with the parts and tools that will be needed for any job. CALL TO GET A FREE PHONE ESTIMATE. PARTS-At our parts store, we carry Appliance, Heating and A/C Air Conditioning Cooling parts for most major brands on the market. We have a huge inventory with everything you need to get the job done.PLUS we offer Free expert advice and tips for the do-it yourselfer that want to feel the satisfaction of fixing it yourself. Plus save lots of money!! APC is located at 501 N Eastern Avenue. This location is in the heart of the Las Vegas valley, so it is very easily accessible Between I-95 and Bonanza. Give us a call or come on in. We are ready to help you! APC Real Help Real People...

10/05/2015

Marcy W.

Description of Work
Repaired my refrigerator.

07/24/2015

MARY A.

I called the office on Sunday since those hours were listed. I was told they no longer do service appointments on Sundays, so I called back on Monday and made an appointment for the first available time which was Wednesday morning. I told the office person (twice) that I wanted the morning hours 8 am-1 pm. I had to ask for the technician's name. Around 9:30 am on Wednesday, I decided I should call and confirm and ask if I would get a call prior to his arrival (he was supposed to call about 30 minutes out). The office said they'd call him and call me back. Francisco and another man arrived around 10:30 am. I showed them to the washer and explained that it wasn't agitating or spinning, just filling with water. He fiddled with the dryer knob (this is a washer/dryer stack appliance) and I pointed out the washer knob. He immediately got the washer to agitate and spin. He proceeded to write up the service call invoice, but I continued to say that there was something wrong as the machine had made a strange sound when I was trying to use it. Fortunately, I then noticed water leaking on the floor. I pointed it out and at this point the front panel was removed and the leaking water inlet valve discovered. Francisco said he'd void the form he had been writing up ($65 service call). The other man did the labor portion. I was told they would need to go to purchase the part and service someone else, but they'd be back that afternoon. With the Angie's List 10% discount, I was quoted $155. At 3:30 pm I called the office since I hadn't heard anything and was told they could be back as late as 6 pm. Shortly after that conversation, Francisco called me and said they were held up and could he return at 10 am the next day. I said 10:30 am would be better and he agreed. 10:30 am came and went with no call or message on my machine, so I called the office. Francisco then called me to say they were on their way. They arrived about 11:15 am with the part, replaced the old one and gave it to me. It took about 30 minutes, and my machine worked fine that afternoon. I paid with a credit card as it's that or cash only, no checks.

Description of Work
Repaired washing machine's inlet valve. Machine in now working well. Two things: Francisco argued with me that he was scheduled to come out in the afternoon, not the morning. At no time did he call me on his own initiative. So if you use this company, check and double check and be proactive.

06/23/2015

Sherry S.

Description of Work
Replaced condenser motor and cap.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/13/2015

Paula I.

I called APC to come back out to work on a unit they had previously serviced two weeks earlier. Again, when I asked for a scheduling date, I was told that it would be Monday between 12-5:00 p.m. I was calling on Thursday afternoon and was surprised that I would have to wait so long for an appointment. I mentioned to the scheduler that the last time they were out that they had re-arranged my appointment to a later time without my permission and then were late on top of that. She acknowledged that tardiness and said that she had been the scheduler of that event and that I had to be rescheduled to the late time slot. (But I did not need to be notified.) In any case, again, I informed APC that we had a very sick person in the house. Again, they told me that it would take two days to get a service technician out. Their service technicians do not work on weekends. I asked to speak to a manager. The manager told me that he was at the mercy of his technicians and could not get anyone out sooner. I asked him about the repair his last technician had done and if they were going to guarantee their work. I was told no. I called another HVAC servicer and they arrived by 7 p.m. that night. If you want parts for your appliances and can fix them yourself, by all means, purchase parts from APC. If you want HVAC service, stay away from this provider. We will not be using them again, nor recommending them in the future.

Description of Work
I called to request that the provider return to re-service the unit they had fixed only two weeks prior. When the service technician left the last time, he assured us that the system was operating properly. APC informed me that they had no service dates.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/30/2015

Paula I.

I have used APC Heating & Air service in the past for my HVAC system so I did not hesitate to call the again when my air conditioner was not working properly. It was disappointing to me that they could not come until the next day but that is not unusual for service on the first hot day of the year. The service department scheduled me between 12 - 5 p.m. the next day and told me the technician would call 30 minutes prior to arrival. The night before, a service person called to confirm my appointment between 6 - 8 p.m. I protested the time slot change and she said there was no problem, she would transfer me BACK to the 12 - 5 slot. (When did I get moved?) Again, she reminded me that the technician would call me thirty minutes prior to arrival. We toughed it out day one and thankfully the outdoor temps did not get to bad. The second day without air was more uncomfortable but we only had to deal with it until at the lateset, 5 p.m. I stayed home all afternoon. At 4:30 p.m. I called the service department to find out where the technician was. I was told that he was on the NW side of town and stuck on a job but that I was certainly next. (I live by Lake Las Vegas so I was very confused why someone would schedule a tech to drive all the way from the NW to my location.) My slot came and went. I tried calling again, but of course, the service department was closed and I got no response. At 6:30 p.m. I was in my backyard. I knew someone was here because my dog began to bark. My phone rang and it was the technician telling me he was HERE. There was no call to tell me he was on his way. He was nice, professional and repaired the unit quickly. Still, I was unhappy that no one from the service department called me all day, that my service was not completed in the time slot allotted and that no one called to tell me the technician was on his way. If I had known it was going to take as long as it did for the service, I would have contacted another provider. Additionally, I would add that when it came to payment, the technician told me that he would write down my credit card number and call it in to the office the next day. I paid by check. It is not safe to allow someone to write down your credit card number and simply take it with them. Although I have used them before and been happy with the service, I was very disappointed with this particular experience, the lack of communication and the poor service I received prior to the technician's arrival.

Description of Work
Added freon to the system, repaired A/C fan, cleaned evaperative coil, removed air filter and opened two closed registers.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/09/2014

Juanita P.

Description of Work
Washing machine top was loose - they fixed by replacing plastic pieces that could break again with screws and bolts. |Replaced heating element in dryer. The first load took two hours to dry. Called them the next morning at 9:00 am. The repairman returned by 10:30 and found the problem within 5 minutes. |

05/31/2014

Arthur G.

Description of Work
Repaired dishwasher door by correcting part. Very punctual and repair was done in a very timely manner

05/16/2014

Camille B.

It works good. They are very honest. They could have just said we will take care of it and probably cost us $800 to have it fixed and pay for the parts but because of their suggestion, we saved a lot of money. They were there when they said they are going to be there.

Description of Work
I used APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service. I had a washer that was like banging when it was in the spin cycle and they checked it out. They also advise me that, because my washer was like 4 years old, they advise me to try to contact the company to see if I can get a replacement parts or have it repaired for free. They contacted the manufacturer and they were able to send us the replacement parts for free. They came out to look at it. It was just a basic come out to look at it because they didn’t fix anything at that time.

05/14/2014

Anthony G.

Description of Work
The foreclosed home we purchased had appliances with missing parts. We were able to replace all the parts through APC.

05/09/2014

herena H.

It did not go well at all. He could not fix it. He could not do anything and he still charged me $120. He was very nice but he did not do anything.

Description of Work
I used APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service to fix my washing machine. I wasn’t getting any water into my washing machine.

Category appliance repair

First off this review is FALSE. Per our records we have NEVER preformed any service for the is member. We also have notified Angie's List regarding this False statement. With that said. Here at APC-Appliance Parts Center we pride ourself on customer service. A situation Like this would have never been an issue. Because We CAN FIX any appliance and We DO NOT change for services that are not preformed. Our track record speaks for itself. We are the most respected, oldest-same Owner, Family owned business in Las Vegas NV. You can be confident that when you use our Services you get "Real Help Real People" - Ernesto

04/20/2014

Darlene D.

Able to fix ice maker in no time and had necessary parts with him.

Description of Work
Described problem with ice maker on phone and they knew exactly what was wrong. Asked for serial number of refrigerator so they had necessary parts.

04/11/2014

Kathryn M.

The guy was an extreme and he was on time and he told me what's wrong with the machine. He went back to the office and he got the parts but the supervisor called me in an hour. He gave something on what it cost to fix the machine. He was very polite. I went out but the machine was for 4 dollars. The service fee was a little bit high but he charged me 60. I appreciate the guy's honesty. He called me back and he said he'll going to fix it but he can't guarantee how long he will fix it. But for me it was worth it because it was very helpful to me.

Description of Work
I used the appliance repair service of APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service.

09/30/2013

Alexander I.

The repairman was on time and did the repair in a professional manner .

Description of Work
Replace burned out heating element in my 13-year old Whirlpool Electric Dryer

07/19/2013

Alesia S.

It was great, they were able to repair it the same day so I was very happy. They were able to come out the same day and take an assessment as well as repair it the same day.

Description of Work
APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service repaired one of my appliances.

07/08/2013

Cathy L.

They were on time and friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced cooling unit on refrigerator.

05/28/2013

Ron M.

Alex came on time found the problem and repaired quickly

Description of Work
fixed my ref

12/17/2012

Thomas K.

Setting up the appointment was easy and they were very polite. Service Rep arrived on time and performed the work in a timely manner. He explained what was wrong and gave a price to fix it. Work was performed and the refrigerator was working again. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not cooling and they came and replaced the parts, cleaned the back and got it working again.

09/27/2012

Denise B.

I called on Monday, explained to Don the problem we were having with our refrigerator. He was very helpful, told me it could be one of 2 problems and if I could bring one of the parts in they could tell me which one had gone out. On Tuesday my husband and I went down there and they immediately told us what was wrong, replaced the part and we were out of there in 5 minutes. I am very pleased with the service we received, they saved us from a possibly expensive housecall and repair. Will definitely recommend them to friends

Description of Work
They helped us identify the broken part on our refrigerator and sold us the replacement part.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

11/21/2011

Thomas K.

My refrigerator stopped working. They said someone would be out by noon. A technician showed up and the refrigerator was fixed and he was out the door by 11:00. He was very friendly and professional, the price was reasonable, and the refrigerator is now working again.

Description of Work
They fixed my refrigerator.

12/20/2010

Joseph L.

I bought a used refrigerator from this company and was very pleased with their ability to deliver when requested on a short time line. They had a good selection of refrigerators for sale and they warranteed the products. They were very responsive to my inquiries and needs.

Description of Work
We had a problem with the ice maker and they were quick to respond to get it working properly. The work was under warranty.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

08/04/2007

Michelle C.

To conclude, the information was very helpful and I'm on my way to pick up my part.

Description of Work
There was no work performed. Only called in for information. I told them what was going on with my washer and Ernesto was extemely helpful and said that he had the part there for me.

05/15/2006

The staff at Appliance Service is nice professional people and the service men do quality work. I had an overhead vent replaced above my kitchen stove and the men had some problem getting the old one removed. I was shocked to see the bill of six hundred fifty dollars for a new stove vent replacement. I think they overcharged me and will not ever call them again to do work for me on my appliances.

Description of Work
Appliance Service replaced the overhead vent for my kitchen stove and they had a problem getting the old one removed.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

05/12/2006

Appliance Parts Center had a big warehouse of parts for everything imaginable, so you don't have to wait for a part which is very nice. They really got my fridge back when I was about to give up and buy a new one. So besides fixing my particular problems, they also saved me a lot of money, by just being honest with me.

Description of Work
They fixed the motor on my refrigerator.

Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a multi year super service award winner! Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a leading installer and servicer of high-efficiency air conditioners, furnaces, comfort controls, indoor air quality systems, and plumbing products for the commercial and residential industry. The company is committed to providing customers with unsurpassed customer service and energy efficient HVAC solutions that improve and maximize comfort within the home and workplace. Alaskan Plumbing Heating & Air is a locally owned company, proudly serving the Las Vegas Valley since 1976. We are avid supporters of charitable foundations that serve the Las Vegas community.

Offers by Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Zen Aire Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

We repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment. We can replace and install you air conditioning and heating equipment with the most reliable units on the market according to Consumer Reports on line. We also provide indoor air quality products that will clean your air to the highest standards, remove odors, and also humidify your home at healthy levels. Our maintenance program is impeccable! We are veteran owned and operated.

R W MECHANICAL INC

You can put your trust in RW Mechanical Inc. We provide personal service and exceptional quality for commercial, industrial, and residential markets in the Las Vegas Nevada Community. All of our services and products are guaranteed. We have been in business for over 14 years. RW Mechanical Inc. services all major brands in the commercial, industrial, and residential market. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value In the Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration industry are why our loyal customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service

How is APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service overall rated?

APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service open?

APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

What payment options does APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service provide

APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service offer free estimates?

No, APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service does not offer free project estimates.

Does APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service offer a senior discount?

No, APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service?

Yes, APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service offers warranties.

What services does APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service offer?

APC Appliance Heating & Cooling Parts & Service offers the following services: SERVICE, REPAIR & PARTS. FOR Appliance Major, A/C Air conditioning Cooling Heating. Small appliance parts.MAJOR APPLIANCE BRANDS Admiral Amana Caloric Electrolux Figidaire GE/Hotpoint Jenn-Air Kenmore Kirkland Kitchen Aid Magic Chef Maytag Modern Maid Roper Sears Speed Queen Tappan Whirlpool Westinghouse A/C COOLING & HEATING BRANDS Amana American Standard Bryant Carrier Coleman Day & Night Ducane Goodman Honeywell Janitrol Lennox Luxaire Payne Rheem Ruud Trane York AND MANY MORE.