Anytime Plumbing, Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2006

4690 W Post Rd #130

Las Vegas, NV 89118

Established in 1982, Anytime Plumbing, Inc is dedicated to getting the job done right the first time. Our technicians are trained in the latest tools and technology in the industry to provide you quality Plumbing, AC, and Heating repair and installation services in the Las Vegas area. Our time to respond is something we take pride in and we always have our professionals ready to serve your home. Call us today!...

07/16/2022

Pam C.

My warranty company suggested Anytime Plumbing and I accepted them as a contractor for the repair. A representative called me the first day and informed me that no one could come by until two days later. This scheduled appointment was also subject to technician availability because the leak detector specialists were very busy. One day led to another till it got to DAY TEN of a NO SHOW SITUATION! The warranty company was informed of their lack to respond in a timely fashion and even the representative stated that their failure to at least show up and evaluate the situation for eight days was unacceptable. I had tried to have the warranty company assign another contracted company after day four, but was told I would have to be placed on their waiting list, so I opted to stay on Anytime’s waiting list. Little did I know this decision would be an even further waste of time!

Description of Work
Main line water leak

01/21/2021

LEN H.

Actual repair went ok. I was charged $177.60 for ½ hours time on station to replace a $9.99 part. They charge $155/hour minimum. I can't afford Anytime Plumbing anymore. Either can my friends when I tell them about this.

Description of Work
Replace $9.99 float in toilet tank

05/30/2020

Paul M.

Very responsive, came within 30 minutes of being dispatched by our insurance company, helped seal our broken valve and was honest and forthright in recommending that a landscaper could probably do the replacement (which wasn’t covered by our insurance) for less than he would charge

Description of Work
Broken water main valve

12/13/2018

Michael M.

Last week I called Anytime Plumbing to get an estimate for some work I needed done.in They sent a guy named Michael. Here is what I needed done, hook up dishwasher, install new sink,faucet and garbage disposer, hook up water line to refrigerator, and install new cartridge in bath faucet. For this he came up with $250.00 for parts and $1200.00 in labor. He did not give a list of parts needed and claimed it would take 8 hours to complete. I have been remodeling houses for 20 years and 8 hours seemed way too much. When you schedule work you have to sign the estimate which I did. I then added up all the things I wanted done and it did not add up. All the work he was doing, I had done before. I figured 4 hours at the most.I was hiring him because of arthritis in my arms. So I called him back and asked what happens if he finished 2 or 3 hours early and his response was " we have a signed contract for $1450.00. So I went out and bought everything I needed to do all the work and only spent about $100.00 for parts, he was charging me $250.00 for these parts. Then I did the work myself and it took me 3.5 hours to complete. This guy purposely inflated labor and parts cost with one thing in mind, ripping me off. They get you to sign and then if you say something about the price he uses bullying tactics to get you to pay. I canceled it before he came out. Seniors especially beware. If the plumber you hire refuses to put in the estimate that he will only charge you for the hours he actually works, call someone else. There are a lot of honest plumbers out there but not this guy.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

11/14/2018

Lyle M.

Donnie was extremely professional. When he arrived, he checked out which water I needed and left to pick up the new one in a timely manner. He explained what he was doing throughout the process and made me feel like I was part of the process. He's an extremely good representative for your company.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

07/20/2018

Paula B.

I am stymied by the incompetence and back-stabbing of this company's workers and the greed of the owners. The first time I had a sewage backup in the master bathroom of my mobile home, I called Anytime because I saw its trucks in my neighborhood (and of course checked it out on Angie's). The backup was cleared--or so I thought. A few months later, the same (brand-new) toilet backed up. Anytime came back out and "cleared" the problem. Until it happened yet again. This time, the serviceman told me that I needed a different kind of toilet to avoid this recurring, one with a pressure flush--which he'd install for me "on the side." Okay, fine. Anything to stop this from happening over and over again. Days later, guess what? They sent out yet another technician, this time at night. He looked under my mobile and told me that all of my joints were installed backwards. Huh? But since he couldn't really see well enough to work, he'd tell the office to send someone out in the morning. Which they did. This tech told me that of course there was nothing in backwards, that no one had properly cleaned out the line, that he'd do the job right, end of discussion. Well, you can pretty much assume what happened this morning, just about a month after the last backup. They sent out yet another tech, who informed me that I'd have to pay again for their service. NO WAY! I told him to call the office and tell them that this was nuts, and that if I had to pay to have the job done again, I'd pay someone else. I guess the office told him that I had to pay, but I can't be sure, because he just drove off. Very professional indeed. Then there was the water softener debacle. Anytime had installed the softener, and less than a year later, it was running through salt at an unbelievable rate--120 pounds in less than a month, for a one-person household! First I was told that they don't service water softeners, just install them. Great. Then they said that I must have a leak somewhere, so have an exterminator bomb the crawlspace under the mobile, then they'd check for the leak. Which I did. I think they sent out four or five different techs, none of whom went under the mobile. Finally, one did, and sure enough, found the leak EXACTLY where I told them it likely was. 1,2,3, no more leak. As for the water softener, they had a rep from the supplier come out, who showed me what was going on with it, and why it needed new resin (rosin? not sure) even though it was less than a year old. Okay, fine. Another $250, and Anytime did that work. So far, so good on that end, but seriously--how many plumbers does it take to find a leak? I'm sure that if Anytime responds to this review, they'll claim that I was a client who was trying to get something for nothing. That is patently untrue. I am more than willing to pay for work to be done, and I paid this company plenty. My checks never bounced, my credit card went through just fine. I kept up my end of the bargain. They, however, could not get the work done right--and isn't that their end of the deal? How many times was I supposed to pay for a plumber to come out and tell me there was no leak? How many times was I supposed to pay for cleaning out the sewage line before it was done properly? How many different stories was I supposed to hear from their techs? I much prefer giving glowing reviews (although a few have been negative, I admit). And I'm hoping to do so for the new plumber (also from Angie's) who is coming out later today.

Description of Work
sewage backup; water softener installation & repair; leak detection & repair

Category plumbing, water softeners, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

07/17/2018

melvyn B.

Phillip was very informative and outlined my options. He made a temporary repair and he provided me with a competitive estimate to replace the valve. I will follow up to replace the valve .

Description of Work
Water Leak at valve

07/10/2018

Jerry F.

Great job. Fast and efficient and very professional.

Description of Work
Leak in copper pipe repaired and water heater replaced.

07/08/2018

James T.

Very professional, responsive and caring.

Description of Work
Drain clog clearing

07/08/2018

Paula M.

The Plumbing Technician, Paul, arrived at the designated time, and he started to hunt down the source of the leak. In a span of about 15 minutes he located the leak in the wall of my wife's closet upstairs. He opened up the wall, and sure enough, there was a pinhole leak in the shower cold water pipe. Paul, cut the pipe at the leak, and installed a sleeve to repair it. That solved the problem. Just as he finished, the Water Mitigation Team, from our insurance arrived, and began the drying process, since the walls and ceilings were saturated with water. Paul was quick and efficient, had everything under control in about 45 minutes. Anytime Plumbing will handle any future plumbing needs we may have. Outstanding job!! On a side note, this was late Saturday afternoon, and they were here within an hour of us calling them.

Description of Work
We had a leaking pipe that was somewhere between the downstairs and upstairs. The leak was located in the wall of my wife's closet.

06/28/2018

Lorie Z.

Grateful that they are willing to come anytime of the day or night.

Description of Work
clogged plumbing

06/20/2018

Roberta H.

They came out first time and thought they got it all? Whatever it was, then had to come back in a little over a month and do same drain again. Because it was over a month I was charged full price again…didn’t think that was quite fair but it is what it is. Very quick to respond and punctual. Overall very good plumbers and no issues since then.

Description of Work
stopped up kitchen drain - that went all the way to the street?

Category drain cleaning

05/24/2018

James M.

Rick replaced the main water line over a two day period. This was not the first time I've had Anytime Plumbing do work at the house. They are always on time, efficient, true to their estimates of time and cost. I found their work and advice superior to other companies I had consulted and contracted with in the past.

Description of Work
Main water line repair

04/27/2018

Kimberly G.

Our plumber, Mac McDermott, diagnosed the problem and worked with us to resolve the problem. The house is fully repiped and we have hot water again. I always feel like I'm getting a fair deal when working with Anytime Plumbing.

Description of Work
Repiping due to hot water leak under house

04/05/2018

Bill C.

Very well. The old ring had deteriorated. he installed new ring and reseated the strool

Description of Work
reseated stool

02/22/2018

Cynthia K.

Your company was referred to us by one of our clients. I am so happy that they referred you! We have worked closely with Grael Graan over the past few weeks on a major project up in The Ridges. During the entire project, Grael kept up updated, informed and did EXCELLENT work. We were pleasantly surprised by his professionalism and timely responses for our requests for updates. I manage a Real Estate Company and Anytime Plumbing is now our first choice for plumbing companies.

Description of Work
A crushed sewer pipe that was connected to the county sewer line

02/05/2018

Robert C.

Took longer than estimate. After line installed, had plumber back twice to fix leaks in sprinklers. In addition, had another company plumber fix leaking valves. Trench covered poorly with large rocks at surface. Couldn’t run mower over rocks in lawn.

Description of Work
Replace water line from street to house.

01/13/2018

Michele R.

Excellent.....plumber went under sink and noticed immediately the hose connecting from garbage disposal to dishwasher was off. that was due to a craigslist plumber who didn't finish the job.

Description of Work
Under sink pipe leak

01/08/2018

Dwayne D.

Our water heater went into shut off mode from overheating. I called Anytime on Sunday about 12:30 pm and Donnie was at my house about 1 pm. He quickly diagnosed that the water heater needed to be replaced. I had purchased the water heater at Lowe’s a few years back and it was still under warranty. Donnie called the Whirlpool helpline and quickly got the ok for the return of the existing water heater for a replacement. Donnie took out the old one. I ran up to Lowe’s with it and exchanged for a new model. Donnie then quickly installed the new one. He left the house about 3:30 pm. He was very professional and fast. Calling the warranty line and getting the replacement authorization was just exceptional. Great service.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement.

12/30/2017

Jamie C.

Worst company I have ever dealt with claim free estimate and tried to charge me $140 when they got here and were rude about it

Description of Work
Estimate For re-plumbing home

Category plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]. I understand that you had a leak under your mobile home and for us to go under and inspect underneath the mobile home we would have to charge for that because we visually just can’t see the leak from the outside perimeter. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do. Thank you Scott-owner

12/25/2017

Timothy C.

Anytime plumbing couldn’t come out till four days later, I told them so much for anytime plumbing and called another plumber who wanted the work

Description of Work
Had an emergency pipe break

Category plumbing

Hello. I checked with our Dispatch team and they informed you that they will let you know when we would have someone available that day and you made a comment to our Dispatch team that it would probably be four days. We would never put a job out for four days especially a emergency. Thank you Scott-owner.

12/19/2017

Lorie Z.

The plumber, Michael, arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and cleared up the problem. The company is open 24/7, and he got up from his own rest, around 2:30 AM to come and help us. We are both senior citizens, and although my husband tries to do as much as possible himself, we needed a professional. We were very grateful for his willingness to come here so late at night. We can rest now too, thanks to his service. We would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Had clogged plumbing with a toilet.

11/28/2017

Scott K.

Replaced a pipe in the bathroom wall. Took him less than 3 hours to fix it and charged me $1514.00. That is like $500 per hour labor. Used cheap pvc pipe to replace old pipe so material costs were low. Did not fix wall after completed. Absolutely ridiculous price for this job. Avoid this plumber at all costs.

09/16/2017

howard S.

They did a great job and were on time. They left the area just fine and cleaned everything up. They were very good, everything was fine.

Description of Work
We used them for plumbing needs.

08/03/2017

Darlene W.

That was really hideous. The good news is that I actually had an insurance little warranty policy on that. It didn't cost me anything. It did not cost me anything other than the tip that I gave to the plumber. I called the warranty company. I guess they work with several plumbers in the area. The luck of the draw of the lottery I got Anytime Plumbing and my neighbor got another plumbing company, and we got diametrically opposed levels of service. The warranty company told me there would be someone calling me within the hour and there was. Anytime called me and they said they would have a technician out within two hours and he was. He did come out, his name was Jonathan. It was very obvious what the issue was and he started digging and he started trenching. That was on a Friday Afternoon. He had to trench all the way around and across the front yard, under the sidewalk. I mean it took him a couple of days, and it was like 105 outside and he did it. He did it. He diagnosed it; it was obvious. He diagnosed it. He fixed it. He went over and above. They periodically sent him help, but not very often. He didn't have a laborer. He did it all himself. He came back on his day off to finish it. He rehooked my irrigation system in my front yard because that was all gibbled up too with this water leak. He fixed all of that. He put it all together, put the rock back in my front yard. I mean the guy was absolutely amazing, just amazing. I already called his boss and told them how great I think he is. He was incredible. When he could one of his compadres who finished the job during the day and maybe had an hour or two, they would help him because it was a huge, huge job. They were just amazing. They were amazing. The thing was he dug it as far as he could dig it to just confirm what we already knew was that was the water service. Then, he contacted the warranty company to get the authorization. He followed up on it, I did as well, but he followed up on it. He called me to say, Yes I got the authorization.". Before the warranty company and said I am on my way, we will get going on this. He was amazing, I gave him a juicy tip. The plumbing company is one thing. Some of their technicians and plumbers are better than others. I think it's important to mention that. The two gentlemen that I dealt with primarily was Jonathan. The other person that did come and help him a couple of times during this whole process which took a better part of the week because they had to get a permit. The inspector had to come to make sure he had done everything the way he was supposed to do it.So, it took a week. Jerry was the other guy. Jonathan was the person who followed up on the permit, Jonathan was the person who followed up with the inspector ad showed up. I said: "Oh my Gosh, I just phoned your company just to see if the inspector had come because I didn't see him.". He said:"Oh yeah, he came, he called me." So, Anytime Pluming-Jonathan. That was all covered by insurance.

Description of Work
I just had a front yard water service main line leak. I had my entire yard dug up.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Management and Financial Services has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and get you back on track with the IRS and State so that levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, un-filed taxes, etc. You name it, we handle it when it comes to taxes of financial services. So stop stressing and call us now.

Kinetico Quality Water Systems

Whole house water conditioning, water softening, reverse osmosis drinking water, whole house reverse osmosis. Sodium-free, non-electric systems. Longest warranties int he industry. Rated highest in category by the leading consumer reporting magazine. Kinetico, non-electric systems, the most environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world.

Controlled Comfort, Inc.

At Controlled Comfort, we understand that we are coming to your home or business and we are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business for the long haul. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, honest diagnosis, exceptional craftsmanship and excellent prices on all our repairs and installations. Our team of technicians are trained to provide you with straight forward estimates, so you're provided the information you need to make an informed decision about your HVAC equipment. We service both residential and commercial systems and offer a number of great financing options through our partners at Wells Fargo Bank and Synchrony Bank. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of happy customers. Thank you for choosing Controlled Comfort.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

24/7 Plumbing, HVAC Services, Drain Cleaning, Tank and Tankless Water Heaters Service, Slab Leak Repairs, Leak Detection, Camera Services, Gas Line Services, Sewer Line Repairs, Garbage Disposals, Fixtures and Sinks Services, Showers & Tubs Services, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling, Clogged Toilet Repairs, Backflow Testing & Certification, Water Softeners, Water Filtration Systems, Mobile Home Plumbing Services, Mobile Home HVAC services

We do ALL plumbing needs!