American Water Treatment

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2010

American Water Treatment in Las Vegas, NV is here to meet all your Water Treatment needs. We are family owned and have been in business for over 30 years. We are Here to Serve and Here to Stay....

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing and Air Conditioning

Max Plumbing is proud to be a local owner operated business serving Las Vegas, Clark County and the surrounding community. With years of experience and unmatched expertise, we can help you with any of your plumbing needs. Our employees are highly trained and committed to providing the highest levels of quality available. Since opening our doors, our goal has been to provide our customers with the highest quality plumbing service and products at a fair price. We take great pride in the reputation that we have built throughout the community. This has been done by being reliable, tidy and making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied when we are done with their plumbing job. Big or small, we do it all! Get in touch today!

03/17/2019

Excellent work and the price was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water purifier/filter with leak

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

12/25/2017

They send the wrong unit at first, quickly corrected the mistake and even upgraded to unit for the mistake. They helped me through the entired process and answered any questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need a new water softener

08/28/2017

all went well, they know their work well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
system maintenance

08/07/2017

I think I got taken a little bit in the price. Not by the guys that put it in, but by the manufacturer itself. The guys that did the service were all "A"s. It's time for me to call them to come out and change the filters. When I had an issue, they came out right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a whole house water softener. There is a system set up on my washer and a system under my sink.

05/01/2017

Work was done quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softener maintenance. Replaced Resin.

CATEGORY water softeners

Water treatment equipment sales, installation, & service. Water softeners. Water conditioners. Reverse osmosis. Carbon filtration. Salt-Free conditioners. Point-Of-Use water coolers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available