American Brothers Plumbing Company

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

___

Las Vegas, NV 89101

We are trying to change how you feel about plumbers. We make it easy and comfortable. We offer solutions through all of Las Vegas and Boulder City. We have same day service, flexible pricing, FREE ESTIMATES, and in house Financing! It's ok, we're pros. Anything you need, we can handle it! Plumbing, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Water Filtration, Drain Installation and Clearing, Bathtubs, Toilets, Sinks, Faucets, Valves, Emergency Shut Offs, Pot Filler, Hose Bibs, Gas Lines, Sewer Lines, Water Lines, Re-pipes, Leak Repair, Septic Tank Installation...

4.4

plumbers (12)drain pipe installation (4)water heaters (3)gas leak repair (1)excavating (1)

12/16/2020

Mike Ulate was the plumber that did the work. He was very professional and polite. He knows his craft well. I will definitely refer him if anyone I know needs a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a copper pipe

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

Thanks for a great review, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Our plumber, Michael, is great and he said that you were a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

12/04/2020

We can only recommend this company. The office called immediately after I posted my needs. For us, time was of the essence and they were able to show up the very next morning, at exactly the time they promised. The job was finished to our full satisfaction within the shortest amount of time possible, at a very reasonable price, as quoted. Brian was great on the phone and Chris is a very personable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing kitchen sink faucet

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you for a wonderful review [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Thanks again!

11/25/2020

This company should be an example of what once was Excellent Customer Service, as they truly delivered on all points! I was elated to find such professionalism, kindness, & courtesy! From the phone call with Brian who was one of the kindest gentlemen I’ve spoken to in a long time. He had the plumber at my door within an hour! Excellent customer service delivered by both of these gentlemen! Chris R...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New faucet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

Photo for American Brothers Plumbing Company - ___, Las Vegas, NV - 39048263

09/13/2020

Great! The plumber was able to determine the problem. We needed to replace the componets of the hot and cold water handles as well as the one for the shower. My fixtures were quite old so he did not have the parts on his truck. He left and purchased what he needed and returned quickly with a second plumber. The water had to be shut off fir entire building (16 units) and he wanted to complete repai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The faucet in my shower was leaking hot water, not really a leak...the water was running like it was turned on.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

Photo for American Brothers Plumbing Company - ___, Las Vegas, NV - 38871459

05/27/2020

They showed-up on time, quickly replaced the hot water tank and answered all my questions. Cost was the national average. Would use again if needed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Thank you for the awesome review! You were great to work with, thanks for allowing us to earn your business.

05/27/2020

The work was done pretty fast. The major issue for me was that I didn't get a written itemized estimate. Besides an invoice everything was established via phone with the owner, Miguel, and Brian. The workers weren't very pleasant and wouldn't take the time to explain what they were doing. By phone, I was promised that everything would be taken care of by this company, from A-Z: installing the pipe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Above ground gas line installation.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/03/2020

Great...he was very good...and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilets replaced and a faucet..

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business. You were great to work with.

04/04/2020

Michael was very professional and he knew what to do and he explained all he was doing. I highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced emergency shutoffs. Bathroom sink Drain,, drain & service water heater & replace anode rod.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

COST $443.61

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your positive review and allowing us to earn your business.

03/10/2020

I found them to be both professional and honest with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pilot won't stay lit

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

Thank for choosing us and allowing us to earn your business.

02/10/2020

Verry good. They were great. Loved them made me a priority when no one elesa would thank you for all the help. Will let everyone i know to use them. Good people felt like i knew them for ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business.

Septic Tank Cleaning or Maintenance, No High-Rise Service.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing