We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

All Around Heating & Cooling

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

7640 Morning Water St

Las Vegas, NV 89149

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER - Owner operated!! Installation and repair of all name brands. Will beat any written estimate!!! BBB Member A rating...

10/17/2020

Kate G.

We had Triumph for years and they always put themselves first. They padded all maintenance services. We were interested in selling the property and our tenants told Triumph that they wanted to buy it, but Triumph did not give us this information. Evan worse, they were pushing our tenant to buy a different house. They gave credit tenants without our approval.

Description of Work
Property management

Category concrete repair, property management

My company is not Triumph

05/01/2020

Harlee M.

Luis came over and comfirmed, it was time to replace our system. He went over my options, and we had a Maytag system installed a week later for a fair price. It's been up and running great for about a week now, and just in time for this unexpected heatwave. When I mentioned I had a toilet that wasn't working properly, he had Gustavo (a super sweet, helpful guy), come by and replace the flapper for free! Exemplary customer service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Our 23 year old HVAC system needed to be replaced.

Category concrete repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/26/2020

Savita B.

Luis installed a new A/C condenser at my home in Henderson the same day I called him. I called him at 8 in the morning and explained the situation and he took care of right away and we had cold air by that afternoon! It was in the August and it was very hot. I also used him for a check up/tune up from Angie's Deals the year before and when he came out then he was very honest and told me it was running fine and that's why I called him again when it went out. Very honest and professional.

Description of Work
New A/C condensor

02/11/2020

Wes L.

It didn't go. I submitted for a quote and never heard from the company.

Description of Work
Air conditioning Servicing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I responded thru ANGIES list message center On the same day. I’m sorry u didn’t receive it but I have no way of knowing.

09/13/2019

William G.

Luis responded quickly and communicated all issues clearly. He is extremely honest and does great work. Will definitely recommend his services and use him again if needed.

Description of Work
AC units stopped blowing cold air

07/29/2019

Richard C.

Excellent like always! Luis runs a very good company we have used his services via Angie's List listings for several years. He has consistantly proven to be reliable, courteous and is knowledgeable in his craft. If you do not try him at least once, you may be doing yourself a disservice. My heating and cooling system is 16 years old and we live up in the Sun City Anthem development. He has never tried to sell me something I did not need and just gave our mechanical unit another good bill of health. Although, we know our HVAC system will not live forever due to the average replacement age,we will give Luis a call for a quote when we are ready to replace the unit in the future.

Description of Work
Annual Heating & Cooling system check up.

07/26/2019

Craig R.

A/C stopped so I called and they were here and done in an hour. I figured my 25-year-old unit needed replacing after baking in the desert so long cause what do I know about A/C. They could have told me that and I would have replaced it but instead, it was the fan motor. They replaced it and gave me 5-year warranty parts and labor. What more could you ask for from a company? Thanks, Luis

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair

07/18/2019

Cindy L.

Luis and his team responded quickly to our emergency situation and replaced our a/c and heater. They were professional, respectful and very efficient. We highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
A/C and heater replacement

06/15/2019

Denise L.

VERY flexible with my need to reschedule due to work. Arrived and completed A/C check. Very honest and reliable. Didn't try to sell me anything extra. VERY trustworthy. Will definitely use again! Thank you!

Description of Work
A/C tune up

04/02/2019

Nicholas K.

DId a great job, really is concerned about his customers!

Description of Work
I needed to add R22 to the system and was completed successfully.

08/20/2018

Deberah L B.

Extremely punctual for all appointments . Fair price quoted. Cleaned up beyond the call of duty to carpet and paint! Also gave referrals for other contractors. Thank you Luis!

Description of Work
A/C replacement

07/28/2018

Art W.

Great! Luis took the time to explain my options, with risks and benefits. Ten year warrantee on parts AND labor; wiht annual maintenance included. Job was done promptly and the site was left very clean. I will recommend him to my friends and when my other unit fails, I will definitely call him.

Description of Work
Replace AC unit

07/27/2018

Linda R.

Our air went out during the hottest week of the year. We called and left a message at 6:30 am. By 10:30 am, the same morning, Luis had our unit up and running like a charm!! Luis didn't try to push a new AC unit - VERY honest!! Hats off to Angie's List - you've NEVER steered us wrong!!

Description of Work
Central Air repair

06/28/2018

Douglas D.

Excellent service & exceeded all my expectations! I logged onto Angie's List early this morning and looked at the reviews for several companies. I didn't think I needed three quotes, so I picked All Around Heating & Cooling and sent them an email requesting a service call. Owner Luis Jones called me at 7 a.m. and said that he could come out after 4 p.m., but he would call to coordinate first. Luis called shortly after 4 p.m. and told me he was on the way with a 30 minute ETA. He was very punctual and arrived when he said he would. He examined the air conditioner and immediately diagnosed the problem; motor & condenser needed to be replaced. He explained all of the options and provided an estimate for replacement, work which he stated he could do immediately. I thought the price was very reasonable, so I called my neighbor who authorized him to proceed. The repairs were made promptly and Luis cleaned everything up upon completion. He also offered to refill the Freon (R-22), but couldn't say how much would be needed. He hooked up his equipment and added what he thought was one-half pound of Freon at no additional charge! (I noted in some of the prior reviews for Luis' business that customers have felt that they were being overcharged for Freon, yet I think my experience speaks volumes to his integrity and his professionalism! He didn't charge me for something I didn't need and he thoroughly explained all of the options that were available. No buyer's remorse here!) In summary, not only would I call All Around Heating & Cooling again for my neighbor's house, I wouldn't hesitate to call him for my house! Being an owner/operated business, it's clear to me that Luis Jones takes great pride in his service and the reputation of his company!

Description of Work
Air conditioner stopped working last night on my neighbor's home, which we're watching while he's on vacation. The motor and condenser were both replaced.

06/28/2018

MARK - Midge G.

Luis quoted a great price and did the install on time and in one hot day. The new ACPro units are humming and you can feel the difference throughout the house. He even anticipated the cost to create access to my attic for the air handlers and the cleanup inside. He had expertise to solve a last minute setup issue, do taping, painting, and cleanup, too. Bottom line: Luis is knowledgeable, attentive, communicates, and cares. He has a very good company and is professional. We got a great deal and thank Luis and his polite experienced crew. I highly recommend All Around. Cost below is per AC inside and outside unit (pair).

Description of Work
Replace 2 AC outside condensers and 2 attic air handlers in older home

06/26/2018

ROLAND JAYSON P.

All Around Heatung and Cooling was great. The work was done efficiently, professionally and timely. Would use them again for sure!

Description of Work
A/C tune up and maintenance; lighting and cabinetry

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling

06/11/2018

Gerard G.

Beyond terrific. Luis is great....maybe superior is a better way to describe him. He came out on time, checked out my unit, and everything was fine. FAIR, HONEST, and FRIENDLY. The best part is he did not charge me for anything.....zero, nada, nothing. He is the guy you NEED to call when you want things done right and at a fair price. He could have charged me but ....HE DIDN'T.....where do you find honesty like that ?? Be smart and CALL HIM. I am glad I did. Thanks again Luis.

Description of Work
Tune up my A/C unit

06/07/2018

David Z.

Luis was prompt and efficient. Units were in great shape and needed nothing more than an inspection. He advised they should not require any checkup for several more years as they are still fairly new. His honesty and integrity clearly saves us money and is greatly appreciated. Would highly recommend him for any heating or cooling equipment servicing needs

Description of Work
Inspection of our two A/C units to verify they were fully functioning

06/05/2018

ERIC M.

Luis was very professional and answered all my questions, would definitely call them again

Description of Work
maintenance check, added freon

05/10/2018

Judith G.

Luis Jones did his usual good job. I've found his company to be the only trustworthy heating and air conditioning company to keep my AC working throughout our hot summers. I've lived in Las Vegas for 15 years and have used a number of other companies for A/C service. Almost all of them came up with unnecessary repairs. One company managed to find something to repair on a new unit. All Around Heating and Cooling is the only company I will ever use.

Description of Work
yearly check of my air conditioning system

05/09/2018

zack W.

Went very well, Luis is nice person,good knowledge, very fair on pricing. I fully recommend him, very trustworthy, for the services you need.

Description of Work
Look at A/C unit

05/09/2018

Larry E.

Just had the best experience with a contractor. Louis came out to do a AC tune up. After 5 minutes checking the system out he said everything was great and there was no charge. Extremely professional and look forward to working with his company in the future.

Description of Work
AC tune up

04/16/2018

Cierra G.

It went Great. Luis is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He was also quick to respond and quick to fix the issue. Will definitely call again when needed. :)

Description of Work
Needed a new Cooling Unit

03/31/2018

Leslie R.

Excellent, was professional, very helpful

Description of Work
Maintenance check up

01/26/2018

Lisa M.

Luis is great. Called in advance of the appointment, arrived on time, courteous, clean and professional. No nonsense came in and diagnosed problem right away. Not only did he fix our heater he discovered our duct work was six inches too short which is why our master bedroom was never seemed to get heat or air- something two other companies came out specifically to diagnose and both failed miserably. Luis' number is a permanent keeper for us- we will recommend him to anyone who asks us for an HVAC company. Thanks again Luis!!!! Jamie and Julie Kent

Description of Work
Heating and air

Super Service Cooling & Heating

Are you looking for a hassle free, easy, friendly HVAC Tech you can feel good about? Then call us. We specialize in customer service transactions and honest pricing with quality workmanship. We never charge for late night, holiday or weekend after hour fees. We have great 0% interest Financing available on unit replacements and for repairs over $1000. See what our customers are saying about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor! We have over 21+ years of experience in Air Conditioning and Heating service, repair, and new unit installation for both Residential and Commercial properties. We want to keep you cool all summer long, and are committed to serving you so you can feel good about your Cooling & Heating guys!

Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC

At Bulldog Air Conditioning and Heating LLC our goal is to provide our clients with reliable heating and cooling systems with the highest quality customer service. Provide good jobs, safe working conditions and benefits for our employees while making a fair profit. Quick Response & Prompt Service! Busy? We understand. That’s why we respond to your call within hours, not days. If you need service at your home or business, we work with you to schedule a service call that’s as quick and convenient as possible. Once your service call is scheduled, we’ll be at your front door on time and ready to work. https://www.bulldogaclv.com/

HVAC Connection

Whether you live in Las Vegas or you’ve visited, you know firsthand that the weather can get pretty hot. That’s why it’s important to make sure your air conditioning is working properly all year long. Beat the Vegas heat when you partner with the HVAC experts at HVAC Connection. We offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning services for residential and commercial clients in the area. Whatever your unique repair or maintenance requirements, rely on our skilled team to provide quality solutions.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Nevada
    Nevada state contractors board
    12/10/2022
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Installation and repair of all name brands!!! WILL BEAT ANY WRITTEN ESTIMATE!!! OWNER OPERATED, BBB Member