ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2010

5606 S. EASTERN AVE SUITE A

Las Vegas, NV 89119

All American Carpet Services, All American Repair Services along with All American Flooring make it possible for us to handle all your repair, remodel, new construction, mold remediation and water damage mitigation from start to finish. With one call we can do it all. The owner is a Licensed General Contractor with a full service crew of over 50 employees to handle all your needs. Mention Angie's list and receive a 10% discount off your job....

06/05/2017

Noel D.

They did an excellent job. Always arrived on time. Always professional.

Description of Work
All American Repair and Carpet Services took care of damage caused by a leaking valve. They responded 20 minutes after I called them. They dried out the walls, repaired the walls, painted the walls, and cleaned and repaired the carpet. I am not rating them on price because most of the work was covered by my insurance, and I did not compare All American's price with other companies.

Category drywall,interior painters

01/18/2017

Donna D.

They did clean better than anyone else has. Any spots don’t come back up through right away. I’ve had places that within 30 days the spots come right back up through.

Description of Work
I used All American Carpet Care for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

08/21/2013

Joseph S.

They are the best. I have used many carpet cleaners in the past and this one has always done a great job. I have used them for 2 years, and no matter who they send from their company, they do a great job. The lady in the office, Kim, is very patient with me. I can call many times before my appointment and it's never a problem. I am going to hire them to do grout work in my house because I've been so happy with their carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
They have cleaned the carpets in my entire house multiple times.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind words concerning our company. We work very hard to make each customer feel important to us. I appologize that it has taken me so long to respond but I just know received the invitation to join Angie's List. Thank you for taking the time to let them know we made you happy and you are pleased with our work. When you need us again please mention Angie's list and receive a 10% discount on your next job. Thank you again and we look forward to doing service for you again soon. Sincerely, Heidi All American Carpet Services.

Splash Xprss

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience.

Rock n Block Landscape

Las Vegas best turf and paver installers, Rock n Block Landscape. Quality, effectiveness, and good customer service are some of our greatest qualities. We are a company with many years of experience. Our hard work payed off, creating opportunities for us in different states. We currently have crews in Nevada, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, Utah, Texas. You will not regret contacting us and start building your new dream garden. Discounts are also available depending on the size of the job.

Steel Coated Floors Of Las Vegas

Steel Coated Floors has over 30 years of experience where we have encountered varying projects. Our years of proven success at providing durable flooring and lifetime guarantee make us your reliable flooring partner. We create garages that you will be proud to own and find it hard to leave! A Garage Floor That Fuels Your Passion. Visit our website at https://www.steelcoatedfloors.com/ for more info! Epoxy floors, with all their luster and glam, set a tone of a place that motivates you to work and achieve the results you envision. If you are to work in your garage, reclaim it with the use of epoxy floor coatings that ensure you have a place for work that you are proud to own. You will love spending time in your garage that floors with unmatchable strength and power.

We only subcontract out plumbing and electrical services (All American Repair Services, Inc.)

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES

How is ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES overall rated?

ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES open?

ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES is open:

What payment options does ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES provide

ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offer free estimates?

Ask ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES for details on free project estimates.

Does ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offer a senior discount?

No, ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES does not offer a senior discount.

Does ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offer emergency services?

Yes, ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES?

No, ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES does not offer warranties.

What services does ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offer?

ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES offers the following services: Having three companies gives our customers access to many fields of work. We are lic. in mold remediation, emergency water damage removal and off course carpet, furniture and tile cleaning to mention a few. The owner, Damir Dupin, is a Licensed General Contractor who has a bid limit of $2.3 million dollars. He is able to build a new structure, remodel or repair any residence or commercial space you may have.

Are there any services ALL AMERICAN CARPET SERVICES does not offer?